Sending from multiple accounts

This has been asked before but there doesn't appear to be an answer, so
I thought I would try to keep this alive.

I have multiple accounts in Outlook.  They all send through the same
SMTP server (this problem goes away when multiple SMTP servers are
involved).  All my outbound e-mail is now going out under the default
account name, regardless of the account selected.  There is no
authentication on my SMTP server, so that option won't work.

Has anyone found a solution for this yet?

Identical Name on multiple workbook pages
As a hardened Excel/VBA nut, I'm probably going to be really embarrased when I get the answer to this, but here goes... I have a workbook containing a worksheet that records weekly data. I have a named range ("Data") which I select then clear, via GoTo. Each week, I copy the latest week's worksheet and create a new worksheet for the new week. And each week, I select the range "Data" and clear it in the most recently created worksheet. the thing is, I always thought that Range names were unique across a workbook, and that you couldn't have the same Range N...

Query Help : accounts which are not members of existing marketing list
Hey all, I have few marketing lists and having lot of accounts as members . Now i am interested to make a new marketing list with new members , which are not member of any of existing marketing list. Is there any way to see which accounts are not member of existing marketing list ? Thanks Aami Sure AAmi, Not within CRM but you can run this in the SQL Query Analyzer to find them: select * from accountbase A left join ListMemberBase L on A.accountid = L.entityID where L.entityID is null HTH, Dave Aami wrote: > Hey all, > > I have few marketing lists and having lot of accounts...

send to rules
When users send out meeting requests, they get error messages returned saying that the message did not reach a particular user. However, this user is no longer with the company,does not sho up anywhere in AD and is not on the send to list. Isnt there a "send also to" setting or something similar to that in Exchange 2003? Marvin Bordelon <MarvinBordelon@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > When users send out meeting requests, they get error messages > returned saying that the message did not reach a particular user. > However, this user is no longer with the compan...

send and receive all automatically?
Is there a third party software that will allow Send/Receive all every 5 minutes or so automatically in outlook 2003? Outlook 2003 does not allow hotmail account to send and receive emails automatically. "-Almazick-" <Almazick@comcast.net> wrote in message news:uq44lN08GHA.3396@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > Is there a third party software that will allow Send/Receive all every 5 > minutes or so automatically in outlook 2003? > > Outlook 2003 does not allow hotmail account to send and receive emails > automatically. Tools menu, Send Receive, Send Receive s...

How do I send an email to a group?
Outlook 2007 Vista SP-2 Along time ago I had a problem using a distribution list and was told that the feature is obsolete and no longer really works because of it. I was told to use the new Groups feature because Groups can do anything! Well, now I have all my contacts broken up into groups in my email application and I wanted to send them an email: First, I noticed that my address book does not show my contact's group. Second, I went into my "Contacts", selected the contacts and dragged them into the "To:" section of an email. To my surprise, EV...

Reply sends original as attachment
Where in outlook do you set the reply to not send original message as an attachment? thanks craig News-MS <nospam@nowhere.com> wrote: > Where in outlook do you set the reply to not send original message as > an attachment? I've never seen Outlook do that. -- Brian Tillman Tools> Options> Preferences> E-mail Options... "News-MS" wrote: > Where in outlook do you set the reply to not send original message as an > attachment? > > thanks > > craig > > > tools>options>preferences tab>email options>in the repl...

Sending Mesages Twice to All .
Sir, I am using microsft outlook 2002, whenever I send mail to any of my Customer then it goes twice to everyone. Some times it's not sending . Pls I worked as a Customer Support Engineer. Pls try to mail me Back as soon as possible to sort out this problem. my E-mail ID: hyder786@hotmail.com. waiting for your Reply. Thanx Hyder.... ...

send button disabled on draft on outlook 2007
A co worker sends me a draft of an email, and when i open it to send the send button is disabled. In prior versions of outlook, ctrl+f enabled the button. That no longer works. Is there a way to enable the button now? thanks John drop the message into drafts then open and send it. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net EMO - a weekly newsletter about Outlook and Exchange: mailto:EMO-N...

HOw do I get my sent items to appear on the day that I send them
How do I get my sent items to appear on the day that I send them. How do they appear now? Are you filtering your view of your Sent Items folder? -- Kathleen Orland "celeste" <celeste@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8A277EB9-348B-4504-9B06-EB552DA44362@microsoft.com... > How do I get my sent items to appear on the day that I send them. > ...

changing accounts for sent emails
I am using Outlook 2000 with my laptop. I receive and send email from two differents accounts. One is for work, the other is for personal email. The default send is for the work account. I know to change the send account using the options choice on the toolbar, however, I frequently forget to do that. Is there a way to either: 1) display the name of the from: account when composing the email (which I usually do with Microsoft Word) so that I can more easily remember to change the account or 2) associate some contacts preferentially with the non-default account (i.e. have one default accou...

Allen Browne Client Search Multiple Like Statements
Hi all, I need to have this code search multiple fields, but I keep getting "Expected end of statement" on the Me in the second to last line: If Not IsNull(Me.txtFilterMainName) Then 'strWhere = strWhere & "([MainName] Like ""*" & Me.txtFilterMainName & "*"") AND " strWhere = strWhere & "([Address1] Like ""*" & Me.txtFilterMainName & "*"") OR " & _ strWhere = strWhere & " ([StreetName] Like "" * " & Me.txtFilterM...

Windows mail times out sending wmv file in windows mail
Cannot send a wmv file 5.10MB, recieves just fine but times out when sending. The size is probably the issue. An attachment adds to the size about 35% due to encoding, so your 5.10MB file is now roughly 7MB. You can try the following, but it will only help if your server allows a message of that size. In Tools | Accounts | Mail | Properties | Advanced, set the time-out slider to the max. Turn off e-mail scanning in your anti-virus program. It is a redundant layer of protection that eats up CPUs, slows down sending and receiving, and causes a multitude of problems such as ...

Support of multiple users in Outlook?
Hi, Palm convert here with a question. In my Palm desktop I was able to separate my Notes, Calendar, Tasks, etc. from my wife as a separate user. We both had palm devices and each maintained separate schedules on our devices and on the desktop. How do we do that in Outlook? Thanks, John "John" <ljohnwu@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:u2bnY$0DGHA.3528@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > Hi, > > Palm convert here with a question. > > In my Palm desktop I was able to separate my Notes, Calendar, Tasks, etc. > from my wife as a separate user. We both had palm ...

IRA Account
How do you set up an IRA account in Money 2005 Small Business? I can't download my information from TIAA-CREF. In microsoft.public.money, BARBARA KOCH <BARBARA KOCH@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >How do you set up an IRA account in Money 2005 Small Business? AccountList->AddANewAccount > I can't >download my information from TIAA-CREF. They don't seem to be on the list. ...

Multiple POP accounts in Outlook 2003
Hello, I have multiple POP accounts on my Outlook 2003 client. How do i setup Outlook to save mail from the multiple POP accounts to different folders so that it makes it easier for me to sort out my mail? TIA! //j you'll need to use rules... or use search folders configured for each account. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Author, Google and Other Search Engines (Visual QuickStart Guide) Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: ...

Operation Failed when sending e-mail
I have Outlook 98 installed on Windows 2003 Terminal Server. At the the moment the clients are foreced to use Outlook Rich Text format as their e-mail editor. The customer has decided that they want to use Word as the e-mail editor, so I changed the policy to force the Clients to use Word. All this works fine no problem, Outlook opens OK and you can happily type an e-mail, inlcuding attachments and hyperlinks etc. But when you click on send, it says "Operation Failed". I tried sending a blank e-mail with no attachments and the same thing happens. Does any one have any i...

Trying to configure two exchange accounts with Office 2007 and Exc
Hi, A few months ago at work we switched servers. We sent from the Exchange 2003 to 2007 and all computers had to be re-added to the domain. While we've had some problems here and there, there is one I have yet to solve. We have a computer running Vista, I think 32-bit, that we to configure two exchange accounts on. We use Office 2007 Enterprise edition. And while I can get both accounts working within the same view in Outlook 2007, I can't get them configured like I had before. One account is my own personal bus account and the other is a shared account. ...

Recent update 6/8
I recently updated Windows (6/8) and now one of my user accounts is locked. Running XP. I had to use restore after today's updates -- dlg "CowsyW" wrote: > I recently updated Windows (6/8) and now one of my user accounts is locked. > Running XP. ...

How to add multiple message senders to the blocked list automatica
-- Steve ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx?mid=5597e420-8dc2-4fc5-88df-130a7cc9fe32&dg=microsoft.public.outlook ...

Sending POP 3 email
Once I read a POP 3 email using Winsock, how can I send an email (whose content is the POP 3 email that I just read) out in the POP 3 server using Winsock ? Thank you POP is for receiving SMTP is for sending. So either make you own SMTP control or there are some available like ostrosoft smtp "fniles" <fniles@pfmail.com> wrote in message news:elTQmQ4TLHA.4872@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... | Once I read a POP 3 email using Winsock, how can I send an email (whose | content is the POP 3 email that I just read) out in the POP 3 server using | Winsock ? | | ...

include/exclude email account in send/receive
Outlook 2000 had a setting wherein you could include or exclude an email in the send/receive process. I'm not seeing where that option is in Office Outlook 2003. If an certain email address that is listed in an email account setting doesn't exist the send/receive process fail entirely...for that one and all other accounts. This doesn't seem normal What do you mean if an "email address listed in an email account setting doesn't exist?" Clarify the problem you hare having. Automatic polling settings are in Tools > Send/Receive > Send/Receive Settings &g...

Transfer combined investment transactions to multiple new accounts
In Money 2005 Deluxe, I have an investment account (with related cash account) with about two years of transactions. This mutual fund account (TRP) uses a separate account number for each mutual fund holding so that when I upgraded to Money 2005 and set up on line services for this account it downloaded each mutual fund investment as a new account. I can't merge all of these duplicate accounts in Money as it only allows you to merge one time so I then transfered (using copy) all my investment transaction from the combined existing account to each of the new individual investment ac...

Sending graphic data to another computer2
Thank you for your reply... But I don't want to create a file, Just to send data and then show them in the server app. > this code captures the screen and writes it to a jpg, writing to a file will > take long, you should look into something that changes the bitmap into a jpg > in memory, perhapse even lets you play with the DPI (quality) to reduce the > size of the jpg. Like i said, my example creates a file, but you SHOULD NOT CREATE A FILE, you should simply convert the Bitmap to a JPG in memory so that it does not take too much memory. The bigger the image the longer it...

can't send or receieve emails using wireless connection
I've just set up my toshiba tecra with a netgear wireless router, and whilst I can get onto the internet, I can't send or receive email. Are there settings which I need to alter IN oUTLOOK 2003 to achieve this? Any help appreciated. cheers DW Do you receive any errors? "dwdw1" <david@dwdw1.com> wrote in message news:1137925778.979890.160730@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com... > I've just set up my toshiba tecra with a netgear wireless router, and > whilst I can get onto the internet, I can't send or receive email. Are > there settings which I need to al...

Splitting multiple cell contents from 1st column into 4 columns
n my first column I have 4 cells (1-4) (5-8) etc. with general content. The content from each of these 4 cells needs to be placed in a separate column to make a list that I can sort etc. Example: COLUMN A 1 01-04-425-001 2 Heatherridge Road #301 3 Harry Smith 4 H25 Condo Fairfax Place 5 01-05-356-041 6 McGrath Street # 56 7 Mary Jones 8 B45 Condo Lemon Circle . . . . . . and so on and so on every 4 cells. I have hundreds of 4 cell descriptions. I just can't do this one by one. Can anyone help, PLEASE, PLEASE. I am really a novice at Excel though I use it for e...