Sending emails via keylogger - cybersitter 10

Hi, I'm trying to set up cybersitter 10 to send me a daily email
report via email.

I'm using Sky internet as a service provider, but use Gmail for all my
email accounts.

Cybersitter asks me for my 'smtp' but i dont know if I should be using
Sky or Gmail smtp and what port setting to use.

Has anyone any dealings or knowledge of setting up such accounts?, any
help would be great...

Many thanks...
Allan.

PS keep it simple as I'm not a great techie !!!
Ta.
0
Buzzcbr (1)

Set it however you've got your normal email program (presumably Outlook
since you're posting in an Outlook newsgroup).

Upon checking the GMail SMTP help, it requires authenicated SMTP which
CyberSitter might not support so try using Sky's SMTP (outgoing mail) server
first.

<Buzzcbr@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi, I'm trying to set up cybersitter 10 to send me a daily email
> report via email.
>
> I'm using Sky internet as a service provider, but use Gmail for all my
> email accounts.
>
> Cybersitter asks me for my 'smtp' but i dont know if I should be using
> Sky or Gmail smtp and what port setting to use.
>
> Has anyone any dealings or knowledge of setting up such accounts?, any
> help would be great...
>
> Many thanks...
> Allan.
>
> PS keep it simple as I'm not a great techie !!!
> Ta.

0
vince8328 (2733)
3/25/2008 10:29:34 AM
On Mar 25, 4:29=A0am, "Vince Averello [MVP-Outlook]"
<vi...@omegageek.com> wrote:
> Set it however you've got your normal email program (presumably Outlook
> since you're posting in an Outlook newsgroup).
>
> Upon checking the GMail SMTP help, it requires authenicated SMTP which
> CyberSitter might not support so try using Sky's SMTP (outgoing mail) serv=
er
> first.
>
> <Buzz...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > Hi, I'm trying to set up cybersitter 10 to send me a daily email
> > report via email.
>
> > I'm using Sky internet as a service provider, but use Gmail for all my
> > email accounts.
>
> > Cybersitter asks me for my 'smtp' but i dont know if I should be using
> > Sky or Gmail smtp and what port setting to use.
>
> > Has anyone any dealings or knowledge of setting up such accounts?, any
> > help would be great...
>
> > Many thanks...
> > Allan.
>
> > PS keep it simple as I'm not a great techie !!!
> > Ta.- Hide quoted text -

I'm having a similar problem. I don't use outlook at all so i'mnot
sure how to set this up. any ideas?

Outside Email Not Received
When we went home on Monday, we turned off our server due to forecasted bad thunderstorms -- which were indeed as bad as they were predicted. This morning, I powered up the SBS2003 Server, with Exchange Server 2003 SP1 included - and we can get internal email, but not external email. I've looked in the logs, I see nothing there that says there are any backups. I've sent myself several emails, and haven't received any of them. What on earth could be happening? Please help before I personally strangle the one person this allegedly really matters to. Thanks! (I'll prob...

I can send but not receive emails in outlook
I have just installed Outlook 2003. I can send emails but cannot receive them. I have confirmed my internet settings with my ISP. If I return to Outlook Express which was installed with Microsoft Works I can still access my incoming mail from there Do you receive any errors when trying to receive? "TeeJay" <TeeJay@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A1BA6E6F-2C25-460E-9F4F-8A6EB8C9CA96@microsoft.com... >I have just installed Outlook 2003. I can send emails but cannot receive > them. I have confirmed my internet settings with my ISP. If I return to >...

error messages 03-03-10
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Email Client: pop Was syncing entourage with mailme when i got an error message. I clicked it off and they kept coming...at one time I had 20 on the screen. I had to close the program and then turn off my Macbook Pro, then turn it on. I cannot use Entourage without this happening...opened it and one popped right up. On 2010-03-02 22:09:33 -0500, padreruf@officeformac.com said: > Was syncing entourage with mailme when i got an error message. I > clicked it off and they kept coming...at one time I had 20 on the &...

Modifying dialog for incoming emails
good morning from germany, how can i customize the dialog which tells me that i have some new incoming email, f.g. name of sende, date and time or some other email related infos. thx patric What version of Outlook? If Outlook 2003, you can customize the rules for displaying an alert from specified individuals. Tell us your version and more detailed information (and IF it can be done in your version) will be forthcoming. -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. "Patric" <sokrates1973@aol.com> wrote in message ne...

Outlook 2003 won't send 1 message
I'm having the same problem as Joshua..and it just started today after I loaded a lot of Windows XP Professional updates off the Microsoft site. One message is hung in my outbox; if I write a new message, it moves to the hung position and won't send. Any ideas? I am having the same problem with Outlook 2003. I just can't send the message. Anyone have any ideas? "kenc" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:085601c3bc08$e6e7ff70$a301280a@phx.gbl... > I'm having the same problem as Joshua..and it just > started today after I loa...

Error while Archiving email
I am getting error while trying to archive email from Exchange Mailbox to archive file. Here is the error Error while archiving "Inbox" in store "Mailbox-<user name>". Unknown error I created new archive file and tried to archive I keep getting same error. I tried this from different workstation too. I am administrator on local machine and running Windows 2000 pro with SP4 and Office XP with SP3, my email is on Exchange 2000 server with SP3. Any help on this is greatly appriciated. Thanks, Dinesh ...

Removing attachments from multiple emails
Hi: I searched to get all emails with attachments that are from last year or older. Now I want to select them all and remove the attachments from all of them, but keep the messages. I can do this one email at a time by opening it up, right clicking and choosing "remove", but how do I do this for several emails at once? Is there something in Outlook that will allow me to do this or is there a third party tool? Thanks, Kayda There are many third-party tools to add this functionality to Outlook. = See http://www.slipstick.com/addins/housekeeping.htm=20 --=20 Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP...

Outlook Reminders #10
Hi Everyone, Hope this question has not been answered before. I have transfered all my business data from SBS 2000 to SBS 2003. I created all the user accounts from scratch on the new server using the same usernames as the old server. I then restored all their email to Exchange 2003 using Veritas Backup Exec 10.1 Ever since then no reminders have came up in Outlook on any PC when the user logs in and runs Outlook. We run various version of Outlook (2000 / 2002 / 2003) all with the same problem. When I log in via Outlook web access the reminders appear so I suspect it is a Outlook t...

Report Load Error via CRM
I am loading a very basic report that had a complex query but works fine when running it in VS2005. When I attempt to load the report via the CRM 4.0 GUI, I get the following error message: An error has occurred. Try this action again. If the problem continues, check the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Community for solutions or contact your organization's Microsoft Dynamics CRM Administrator. Finally, you can contact Microsoft Support." This report does not have any parameters at all, and the most intense thing are embedded select statements which I have done on other reports. I have instal...

Forward multiple emails
I am trying to pull together several emails from multiple sources and forward them out with a new email cover letter. I am trying to avoid forwarding each email separately. I want the emails to arrive together with the new email giving a summary of each. Select all the messages and press Forward. -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -What do the Outlook Icons Mean? -Create an Office 2003 CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 1 ----- "Hendrix" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3bbf01c48f9d$4aabd870$a301280a...

delivered email coming back undelivered
I am sending out email on using Msoft Outlook and it is getting to the recipient; however, I am getting email messages back from "System Administrator" that the email was undeliverable. Also when I would compose emails and got to my address book some of the folders were not available or seem to have changed locations. At the same time I was having problems opening up appointment windows in my Msoft Calendar program and getting a message that the folder could not be found. When I rebooted this went away. I have done a Norton virus scan but nothing came up. Any ideas? RickyG w...

Error During Send/Receive in Outlook 2003
Hi all, When i try and send/receive in outlook 2003 it sends out my mail fine however when it gets to receiving or updating the inbox i come up with the following error: Task 'Microsoft Exchange Server' reported error (0x8007000E) : 'Out of memory or system resources. Close some windows or programs and try again.' I do not have any windows open. Below are the few things that i have tried already. -restart Outlook -make sure no windows are open -finaly restarted the computer and still no luck. Well Hope to get a solution. Best Regards What are you system specs ? CPU...

Outlook XP and 2003
Weird Outlook 2002 and 2003 problem. If I start a message from within Outlook and attach a file it sends normally, but if I try and send by hitting the 'mail' button from within Word or Excel (filling in the pertinent info and hit send) the message just goes to the Outlook's outbox and will not go out no matter how many times I hit 'send and receive'. The same goes for files or pictures if I go to the file 1st and do a R-click send to mail. They just end up in the outbox and will not send. -- "I don't cheat to survive. I cheat to LIVE!!" - Alceryes ...

Receiveing the same email twice ??
when I receive some message the same message is downloaded twice or if the message is already in the inbox, it is downloaded for a second time. I am having this with outlook 2002 & 2003 on different PC's and when I use outlook express on both PC's, I dont get the proplem. Can anyone tell me how to stop this happening, Please, please, please. ...

running 9 and 10 on same mahine
We are currently running version 9 using SQL 2005 and Windows server 2003. It is possible to install and run version 10 on the same machine? If so, do I need a separate instance of SQL 2005? Both versions are being used in a teaching environment so the normal caveats about mission critical systems does not apply. Thanks. Dr. Jerry Flatto University of Indianapolis Indianapolis, IN, USA 2007 Excellence in Education Pinnacle winner On Jul 31, 12:48 pm, Jerry Flatto <JerryFla...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > We are currently running version 9 using SQL 2005 and Windows ser...

duplicate emails?
I just switched my Outlook Express account to Hotmail and I seem to be getting 2 or duplicates of any emails that are sent to me. Anyone have any ideas? Thanks, Mark pajosenden(deletethis)@hotmail.com I have found that if I set my OE to NOT OPEN IN THE INBOX the duplication does not occur. You may want to go over to the following site and look further for a solution: http://www.tomsterdam.com/ -- Nikki Peterson [MVP - Outlook] "Mark" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6f8f01c42fb5$2ba22850$a601280a@phx.gbl... I just switched my Outlook Expres...

Unable to reply to received email
Help!! After setting up the services the test works fine sending and receiving. I can send email with no problem. When I try to reply to an email I get the following: 501 5.7.1 This system is not configured to relay mail from <addres> to <address> for 170.215.92.219. Anyone give me help with this one? It all started after my computer went down during a power outage. I reloaded outlook, then because of other problems I relaoded XP. When I imported the data from my old files the problem was still there. Any help would be appreciated. Your ISP may require that you ...

Test #10
This is a test ...

Back End on NAS Device 02-26-10
Repost - I originally posted via Outlook Express newsreader, but my post apparently did not show up here and did not get a response from a Microsoft Engineer as promised by my MSDN supscription. Access 2007 split FE/BE, each user has their own FE. Combination of TS and local LAN users. System worked fine when the BE was on the server. A few hours after client moved it to a NAS device, the BE corrupted. In searching, I can find very little relating to Access back end and NAS. Does anyone know of any issues with locating an Access BE on a NAS device? -- AG Email: npATadhdat...

Unable to open Outlook XP Email
I began having problems when trying to open email with attachments in Outlook XP (running Windows XP Pro) about 3 weeks ago. When I try to open email with attachments, my PC will sometimes hang-up, requiring a reboot, even after which the email will not open (known safe source). The frequency of occurrence seems to be going up. Any help on how to fix this problem would be greatly apprecated. Thanks. Glenn Try it again with the virusscanner and virusscanner integration disabled. -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -What do the Outlook Icons Me...

how do i set up outlook using my existing internet email account?
I am trying to set up my existing internet email account with Outlook. It was previously set up, incorrectly. I have no idea what to do. On Mon, 27 Feb 2006 13:18:29 -0800, Clayton wrote: > I am trying to set up my existing internet email account with Outlook. It was > previously set up, incorrectly. I have no idea what to do. Ask your ISP. They should be able to talk you through. -- Gordon Burgess-Parker Interim Systems and Management Accounting www.gbpcomputing.co.uk ...

HTML emails
Hello, I want to send some HTML emails from Outlook 2003. I created an HTML page, with very clean HTML code and CSS in the <head> to control the formatting. The company logo is held on the website and I have an absolute link to it. Ideally I would like this page to become some stationary, so in the Stationary Picker I selected this HTML file to use as a template. However Outlook overrides my styles with <font> tags and adds other bits of HTML to what was a nice clean piece of code. Is there anyway to stop Outlook doing this? Thanks Vix Vix <user@example.net> wrote:...

Drop down list 03-27-10
Hello, Im trying to create a linked multiple drop down list in excel and im not sure if it can be done, such as in the first list of pipe diameter, second list wall thickness, pipe outer diameter, third list circumference and so on. when the an item from the first list is selected, the following lists are to show the specific value based upon the first selection. help would very much appreciated, thank you I think that www.contextures.com has some assistance to offer. Look at this first: http://www.contextures.com/xlDataVal02.html and if that's not exactly what you need...

Help
The deal: On earthlink webmail, I only receive one of each email. When I "Send/Receive" from Outlook 2000, the Send/Receive window tells me I'm receiving 10 emails, but 30 appear in my inbox. Everything arrives in triplicate or duplicate. Extended headers appear to be the same in all three identical emails. Things I've tried and know: Deleted and then reconfigured my earthlink account many times. There is only one earthlink account. "Leave a copy of messages on server" is unchecked. Turned Earhlink Spamblocker On then Off then On then Off... no change. S...

Send to ip address
Is there a way to send the journal entries (receipt copy) to an ip address? I'm trying to integrate into the cctv system (security cameras) which accepts the data via an ip address / port #5111. I would like to do it with the software rather than have more hardware (serial tap onto printer). Thanks Robert I am trying to do that same thing but I am trying to make it work thru a 2nd printer that wont be there. "Orbyog" wrote: > Is there a way to send the journal entries (receipt copy) to an ip address? > I'm trying to integrate into the cctv system (security cam...