Sending emails periodically automatically

Hello,

I want to send a email twice a week to somebody automatically. (The
same message). Is there a possibility in outlook?
Thanks, pascal

http://www.outlook-tips.net/archives/2004/20041230.htm
--
Brian Tillman
0

how to insert automatically date on emails sent and received
My outgoing emails and some i ncoming emails do not contain the date sent and received. ...

Not receiving emails #2
I recently swtiched to Microsoft outlook from Outlook Express. I am not receiving emails automatically. I have to hit the send/receive in order to receive emails. On Wed, 04 May 2005 07:31:20 -1000, brenda <brenda@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I recently swtiched to Microsoft outlook from Outlook Express. I am not > receiving emails automatically. I have to hit the send/receive in order > to > receive emails. > What version of Outlook are you running and what mode (Corp/Workgroup, Internet Mail Only, etc.) do you have it installed in? If you're n...

Why when I go to sort does it automatically highlight from #1028?
I now have Microsoft 2003. When I go to data, then sort it always highlights from #1028 but I want to sort the whole chart. I can't manage to find the 'select all' button and surely I don't have to manually highlight the whole thing !! Ruth To quickly select the entire table, press Ctrl + * If the entire table isn't selected when you use this shortcut, perhaps there's a blank row somewhere in the table. Ruth wrote: > I now have Microsoft 2003. When I go to data, then sort it always highlights > from #1028 but I want to sort the whole chart. > > I ...

How do I send a direct email?
Hi everyone I have a marketing list of 225 contacts selected from the main database, and I want to send them each a personalised direct email. I have a template set up for this, but can't figure out how to bring this together with the marketing list to launch the campaign. The instructions I have say that I should see 'Send direct email' in the actions menu, or see an icon on the action bar. I have neither. Help! As far as I remember, direct e-mail is only available in the web client and does not appear in the Outlook client. Also, I think it is only available in a contact ...

I've had one particular user (Exchange 2003 / Outlook 2003) who occasionally would get the "Do not have permission" error, even though others in the office could email to the same external address, and all my tests suggested there was nothing "out there" stopping him from sending email to these external recipients. It seems these messages were composed by copying and pasting from another source into Outlook, and then adding an intro and sending the message. I found today that when the clipboard contents are pasted into the new message, at the very bottom of the messag...

Disable outlook blocking email attachments
Does anyone know how to Disable outlook blocking email attachments Better is to have them resend in a compressed mail format. Anyway; http://www.howto-outlook.com/faq/blockedattachments.htm -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -Creating Signatures -Create an Office XP CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 3 ----- "Mike" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:166a301c44817$1cb7ed00$a601280a@phx.gbl... > Does anyone know how to Disable outlook blocking email > attachments Thanks for the help. Mike >-----...

Email line spacing

Outlook 2000; email display isssues
Very strange issue! Have 2 computers with same problem; when they click on a previously read email, their new email shows up. New email does not get received when clicking the Send/Receive button or as it normally should from the Exchange server. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Jennie McLean <jennifer.mclean@krause.com> wrote: > Have 2 computers with same problem; when they click on a previously > read email, their new email shows up. > > New email does not get received when clicking the Send/Receive button > or as it normally should from the Exchange server...

Email Router: Emails not delivered to recipients
Hi, We are currently using CRM email router to handle sending of emails. Emails are generated by some workflows. Everything was working fine for us, even though emails were being sent up to 1 hour later (we had no problem with a delay). For some reason emails are not being delivered anymore. The workflows are successful however when clicking on the email properties in the workflow I get the following message: "The email has not yet been submitted for delivery, For more information see help" It seems like the email is 'stuck' at the router and not being sent. Any ...

Automatically update cells in worksheets
Excel newbie here hoping someone can point me in the right direction... Have a workbook that contains 3 worksheets... ws1: Is a work detail list I enter the date and unique ID no. and Company Name. ws2: Contains a list of the first 30 Companies I have to visit each month, and contains all the Company details such as address, tel no, ID no., ws3: Contains a full list of all Companies within the area I'm working that month, including the initial 30 dealers. Now what I'm trying to do is when I enter the Company Name in ws1 it will automatically update Format conditions in ws2 and 3.....

Defining Registry Setting Automatically
I am creating an application and was wondering how you can define the registry settings for the hooks automatically when the application is loaded. For example - increasing the hook count by 1 and using the value to set my hooks for my application TIA John "John" <John@microsoft.discussions.com> ha scritto nel messaggio news:uwsZYMYqFHA.2592@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... >I am creating an application and was wondering how you can define the >registry settings for the hooks automatically when the application is >loaded. > For example - increasing the hook count...

Forward Emails to GMail
My office Outlook 2007 runs with Exchange. I can't seem to be able to create a rule that will forward my Exchange e-mail to my GMail account. Any assistance would be appreciated. Craig. Auto-forwarding to the internet may be disabled by Exchange. You should ask your Exchange Admin if it's allowed for you to send your work email to a personal email account. It may not be. "CraigH" <CraigH@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:80AC0BB8-A575-4229-A443-B3F18F50B87E@microsoft.com... > My office Outlook 2007 runs with Exchange. I can't s...

Help with email receiving in Windows 7
In the past, I did not have any problem with receiving emails in Window XP. A week ago, I started using a new Windows 7 computer and Outlook2007. I now have a problem with getting emails. Very few emails are coming in Inbox. No emails are seen in Junk e-mail box. But there is no problem receiving RSS feeds and outgoing emails. The only problem is incoming emails. When checked "test account settings" in Outlook, outgoing and incoming emails are OK. It appears that Windows 7 system interfere with receiving incoming mails (by setting a tough antispam bar). Does anybody ha...

when trying to send emails outlook says server not recognized
when trying to send emails through Outlook there is an error message that says server not recognized. Has sending ever worked with that account/machine? Have you verified the SMTP (outgoing mail) server name? "Ron O" <Ron O@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A31B6388-DE5F-45CA-B23D-A87449234168@microsoft.com... > when trying to send emails through Outlook there is an error message that > says server not recognized. ...

CRM4: outgoing email doesn't work
Hi all, i've upgraded from CRM3 to CRM4 (sbs w2k3 r2). On the previous installation i had no problems with email. I deinstalled previous exchange connector and installed a 4.0 one. Configured it as it said in the documentation. When i hit Test Access it says Name: ***@***.** Incoming Status: Succeeded Server: *** Outgoing Status: Succeeded incoming emails get inside with no problem. but outgoing emails don't work. in the event log the following message appears. Please advice. Thank you! #61042 - An error occurred while processing the outgoing e-mail message with subject "te...

Outlook email
When I want to write an email, I click on 'new' then 'TO:'. On the right side of the screen, it says 'Show Names from the:', and in the white box below, it says Contacts. Problem is, that 'Contacts' file is empty. If I click on the drop down arrow just to the right of the word Contacts, I get a list. The top item in the list, indented slightly to the left, is "Outlook Address Book", which is empty. The other three items in the drop down list are all labeled 'Contacts', but the first one is blank, and the other two have my full contact li...

Unable to send mail on telephone line or DSL, but can send on cable modem
I never used to have a problem. Recently I cannot send mail from Outlook if I use a dial up modem or if I am on a DSL modem. I can receive mail OK. I can send mail on a cable modem. All it does is say "Connecting to Server" and the mail does not send. Then I get an error message "The TCI/IP connection was unexpectedly terminated by the server.(Account: "Name of My Account', SMTP Server: 'name of my server.com', Error Number: 0x800ccc0f). I called the hosting company and they say everything is working and that I have a problem with Outlook 2000. Any ideas wha...

How to send consecutive stored procedures and its parameters
Hi Community I have an ASP.NET web project. In this project I am consecutively sending and passing 5 different stored procedures along with a parameter to a receiving method. The first stored procedure (sp1) and its parameter gets processed by the receiving method without a problem but when the second stored procedure (sp2) gets passed with its parameter to the receiving method the receiving method crashes and the program aborts. Below is an example of how I am trying to pass the 5 stored procedures along with its parameter to the receiving method, the lines that it s...

Can send internal and external but not receive internal or externa
All incomming mail goes to the "Directory lookup" queue, then goes to the "waiting to be routed" queue and disappears into the void - actually gets moved to badmail. The same thing happens when using telnet to send a message from myself to myself. Using Win 2003 std server sp1 and Exchange 2003 sp1 Hi, Whats in the Event Log? -- Cesar Gabardo "Herman" wrote: > All incomming mail goes to the "Directory lookup" queue, then goes to the > "waiting to be routed" queue and disappears into the void - actually gets > moved to ba...

Urgent Help! Internal email not been routed to a queue
Hi All I am haveing a problem at one of our clients. External emails route 100% to a queue setup in Microsoft CRM 4.0. However, emails sent from internal do not reach the queue. They end up in the mailbox for the queue but never make it down to CRM. I have changed and messed around with all the settings I can think of, such as changing the configuration of the router, changing the way emails are sent and received etc. Has anyone come across this before and know how to fix this? Thanks in advance! Kuven ...

Send Free SMS to India, Receive Free Replies from India! -
Send Free SMS to India, Receive Free Replies from India! - http://cbnk.biz/HLASM308312GNAMAYB ...

How to transfer email files out of Microsoft Express?
I need some help - I am getting ready to move all my stuff to a new computer - I cannot seem to get my emails out of Microsoft Express - except by moving each one individually which will take forever. I tried making a folder and placing a copies of all the emails in it, which was successful - but I can't move that folder out of Microsoft Express either - the Help file is no help on this issue - This must come up all the time so there should be a way to do it... Please help! Thanks, Judy Try asking in an Outlook Express group - this group supports Outlook from the MIcrosoft Office s...

Replied icon does not appear on relied to emails
After I click Reply to reply to a received email the envelope icon does not change to a Replied To icon with the grey left pointing arrow icon. Glancing at my Inbox I therefore cannot tell if I have replied or not. Also the info bar does not indicate that a reply has been sent. I am using Outlook 2003. How can I correct this? Thanks for any help. Did you ever get a response/resolution for this? We are having the same problem and I have been unable to get it resolved. Thanks, Pam "David Rhys Davies" wrote: > After I click Reply to reply to a received email the envelope ic...

How do I automatically move down to the next row?
For example, I only need my spreadsheet to go to column H. Is there a way I can get it to jump down a row and to column A every time I hit tab after column H? I saw one question that had some really complicated macro thingamahoozer that I didn't understand at all. Is there a simpler way? Keep hitting <Tab> until you come to Column H. Then hit <Enter>. This will take you to the next row, and to whatever column you were in when you hit <Tab> the first time. -- HTH, RD ===================================================== Please keep all correspondence within the ...

Just installed Outlook
I recently reinstalled Windows XP Professional and yesterday I installed Microsoft Office 2003 (just Outlook and Word). From the previous windows installation I had backed up my pst files and rules etc and so I replaced them back on this new installation. Now I am having a major problem where I am receiving emails no problem but recipients are not receiving my sent emails until several hours after I send them. The messages 'seem' to be sent ok on Outlook (no errors or anything) and they don't lie in my outbox - they appear in the sent items folder immediately as expected. I'...