Sending email from multiple users from Outlook 2007 Vista

     We have 2 email accounts and can receive them to each account but
CANNOT send from each account. All messages from both users go out
under one user's name. Is there a fix for this?  Help!!

0
chip2249 (1)

How is Outlook 2007 accessing the e-mail accounts?  Is it connected to an
Exchange server, POP3, IMAPv4, etc...

chip@kingwoodcable.net <chip@kingwoodcable.net> wrote:

>     We have 2 email accounts and can receive them to each account but
> CANNOT send from each account. All messages from both users go out
> under one user's name. Is there a fix for this?  Help!!

In addition to Sean's question, I'll ask: does each user have his or her own
Vista account?
--
Brian Tillman

0
tillman1952 (16052)

projecting the notes pages in PPT 2007

Moving from Outlook Express to Outlook

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

invalid email address

From time to time, I will recieve email from friends, family, or business...and when I get the email, I open it up to find nothing but white space. I can't find a common thing between emails. I just know it is very frustrating when I have to ask people to resend the email to me or to a new address. When I look at my mail on the server, it is fine. It is when I open Outlook and it downloads it to my desktop. I get nothing. Any ideas? Cheers.. vg Sorry, wanted to add that I am using OL2003 with WINXP and everything is updated SP wise. I am starting to see some articles on this...

Some Emails Cannot be Delivered

Attaching Contacts to new email

Outlook Sales

Voice connector on Exchange server 2007.

Outlook 2002 (office xp developer suite)

Outlook 2003 Drag and Drop Emails

using the journal on outlook

Users ability to Manage Groups

Emails #3