Sending email but outbox is empty

Hi NG,
When I press send/receive Outlook shows in its status bar that it works on
sending emails (Sending messages 1 of 4) but there is not mail in outbox. As
a result I currently cannot send any other mails since Outlook keeps working
on the 4 emails I don't see.

Any ideas, I am clueless? - Thanks a lot for any help!!!!
Dirk

send/receive error message
I kept getting a pop up box about email tasks not completed even when Outlook wasn't open. I clicked on something to make it go away (don't remember what it was exactly - I was in the middle of a project and this notice was very distracting). Now when the Inbox in open and I click on Send/Receive, I get an error message box that reads "The Operation Failed". I'm still getting mail, but only when it is scheduled to be scanned for incoming items. How can I restore the ability to check for incoming mail at will? What is the exact error message and what version of...

ImageFrame Problem with Empty Reports
I am getting this "type mismatch" error when I try to open a report that has no records. The report normally displays a picture of the client if they have one or more records in the report. If they don't, it should be able to still open the report but just show no records. I have traced the source of the error to the following code in the pageheader of my report. ImageCyclist.picture=[picpath] The [picpath] is a field inserted in the pageheader that contains the pathname or link where the picture of the person is retrieved from. How can I prevent this error from appearing?? ...

Recently moved home. Using dads ISP. Can't send or recieve email
Recently moved from Austin to Kansas City. Currently using my fathers ISP for internet and email access. Need help on how to send and receive emails through outlook 2002. Can I just creat a new account with my own personal user name and password? Boomerang <Boomerang@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Recently moved from Austin to Kansas City. Currently using my fathers > ISP for internet and email access. Need help on how to send and > receive emails through outlook 2002. Can I just creat a new account > with my own personal user name and password? With the ISP? You...

Cells that "appear" empty plot as zero. Do not want cells to plot.
I read thru some of the posts about plotting empty cells and can't seem to find the right answer to my problem. I have a bar chart (Jan thru Dec) which I currently show data running through June. All cells contain the same formula (therefore none are "really" empty). My formula uses the " " to make the cells for July thru Dec "appear" empty, therefore the graph is plotting these cells as zero. I know that I could use 'NA()' and force a #NA error, but I don't want that error message to appear in my cells. Is there a way to not get the ...

out off office assistant does not send email outside of network
When we use the out of office assistant, it only works with internal email inside the network. Does anyone have any suggestions. Thank you in advance, j. hoffa wrote: > When we use the out of office assistant, it only works > with internal email inside the network. Does anyone have > any suggestions. > > Thank you in advance, That's the default setting - you will find your Admin will be VERY reluctant to change it. Which version of OL are you using? We use Exchange at work and OOO Assistant works beyond the LAN. --Steve >-----Original Message----- >When we...

cannot reply to some emails in outlook 2007
In some emails, i cannot seem to reply. I get a white area to type the reply, but when typing nothing appears. My signature doesn't appear automatically either, as it usually does. Other emails for some reason are just fine and I can reply to them without problem. Anyone have any suggestions? Do you have a virus scanner installed which integrates itself with Outlook? Uninstall this integration part of your virus scanner and try again; you'd still be sufficiently protected by your on-access scanner part of the virus scanner. For more details see; http://www.msoutlook.inf...

Link sent by email incomplete in subject line
MSKB Article 327010 Can you download the hotifx noted in the above article? If not and you have to call Microsoft for the hotfix, is there a fee? Thank you, L Moore LMoore <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Can you download the hotifx noted in the above article? > If not and you have to call Microsoft for the hotfix, is > there a fee? If contacting Microsoft is the only way to get the hotfix and if you PC is experiencing the problem described by the article, there is usually no charge. -- Brian Tillman Smiths Aerospace 3290 Patterson Ave. SE, MS 1B3 Grand Ra...

Send Mail Problem
Hi all One of our user got the below two message from postmaster, i try to disable the rule(list.dsbl.org) from the connection filtering, but the problems still exists. I search my mailserver ip on list.dsbl.org, it listed. To removal need one week. Have any faster way to fix this problems? abc@abc.com on Thu, 7 Dec 2006 08:28:05 +0800 There was a SMTP communication problem with the recipient's email server. Please contact your system administrator. <"Mailserver Host" #5.5.0 smtp;553 sorry, that domain isn't in my list of allowed rcpthosts (#5.7.1)> 1...

Email Help???
I am currently running Windows 2K with Office 2000. When ever I go to send an email message, the message hangs. When I click on send, the message remains open with the hourglass for a good 30 seconds before being sent. Has anyone come across this problem? Any suggestions??? Thanx in advance.... ...

email to multiple contacts
I want to send an email template to a number of contacts. How can I mask the fact that I'm sending it to multiple contacts? If I enter all the info in the to: area, all contacts can see each other. Create an email template and use the "Send Direct E-mail" action in the grids. It will send an individual e-mail to each recipient. Jason Hunt Invoke Systems This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "wags" <wags@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1C601631-3BB1-45BA-9626-9391E4C3137F@microsoft.com....

Problem receiving some emails
I have not received several emails over the last few days that were sent to me. Address is correct. I have received many emails on those days, but a few never came through. This is very important!!! -- ZC Check to see if those missing emails are accessible on the server by going to your webmail page (using Internet Explorer). If the emails aren't on your provider's server, Windows Mail can't download them. Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail) "zcovey" wrote in message news:FA5013FF-6E36-47C5-A35B-380509D648F7@microsoft.com... I have not receiv...

Open record from email
Hi. I'm creating a database for recording modifications. There's a set workflow of authorisation that has to be followed. I'm making it so a user can double click on a Signed field and it inserts their login name, with the field being locked otherwise to make sure it can only be that person whose name can be recorded. no problems there. Once they've signed, an email will be generated for the next person. No probs there either. What I'm after is some way to attach something automatically that will let that next user double click to open the relevant record dire...

Stuck in outbox #3
whenever i send an email outside of outlook (whether it be from internet explorer or forwarding an email from an open folder) the email does not send automatically, it just sits in outlook outbox. i always have to physically open up outlook to release the email. this is very anoying and never happened with outlook express. before, it just sent automatically. ...

Outlook 2003 Auto Send/Receive #2
Hi, i need help please, In my Outlook 2003 the Auto Send/Receive stopped working, to check my mails i have to manually click on send/receive so that i receive emails. I did check all the necessary options, and all are OK. and i did check to see if Work Offline is checked and its not. the Include this group in send/receive is checked, and Schedule an automatic send/receive every 10 min. is checked. I use regular POP3 mail with windows xp sp2. please if someone can help me solve this problem of mine. Thank you -- hyewiz With Outlook closed, find and delete the .srs file you will find us...

Send and receive e-mail on Office Outlook 2003 vs Outlook Express
Recently installed Microsoft Office Outlook 2003 and everything seems to be okay, calendar, tasks etc., except that my e-mail still goes to Outlook Express. How can I have just one system (Microsoft Office Outlook 2003) Remove your email accounts from OE. Have you set them up in Outlook yet? "Felix Stein" <Felix Stein@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8332AC71-6E21-41A8-B4EE-103FDFDDBB08@microsoft.com... > Recently installed Microsoft Office Outlook 2003 and everything seems to > be > okay, calendar, tasks etc., except that my e-mail still goes to...

Populate empty fields with a number
I have a a column which has 3 possibilites, 1,2 or 3. I have already populated fields with either a 1 or 2 based on another query. I wish to populate the remainder of fields which have no content with 3. I have tried to write the query as UPDATE dbase SET dbase.[field] = 3 WHERE dbase.[field] <> 1 AND <> 2. But this doesn't work, and have tried UPDATE dbase SET dbase.[field] = 3 WHERE dbase.[field] = "", and this doesn't work either. Data type mismatch occurs on last query. Any help would be great? Cheers -- Paul Wilson Paul, You might try: UPDATE dbas...

Cannot email from internet information screen
When we attempt to click on the E-mail field while in the internet information screen screen for both customers and sales persons a message pops up RUN APPLICATION ERROR - file not found, followed by the email address. Any suggestions? We have a product called eMailer Manager that can pull/send emails from that field. Check it out: http://www.binarystream.com/eMailerManager_POP.asp "Doug" wrote: > When we attempt to click on the E-mail field while in the internet > information screen screen for both customers and sales persons a > message pops up RUN APPLICATION ER...

Gaps appear in the design after an email merge
I have designed an email in Publisher 2007 that I want to merge with a number of email addresses and other data. The size of the completed email is about 21cm x 53 cm. Everything works perfect until after the merge. When I open some of the products of the email merge (before sending them off), I discover that all of them have text and lines missing in the horizontal area between 46 and 48 cm from the top of the document. In that area the merged emails are completely blank I have tried over and over again to solve the mysterious problem, without any success. Please advise. -- Fanie ...

Why am I getting Undeliverable emails notification?
Why am I getting "undeliverable emails" notification when I send emals from a third party? ie sending photos from Photoshop Elements 6 Derek "minsee95" in <news:5A88132A-9895-43F7-9B17-528AAC7A27CD@microsoft.com> wrote: > Why am I getting "undeliverable emails" notification when I send emals from a > third party? ie sending photos from Photoshop Elements 6 > Derek All depends on what the NDR (non-delivery report) e-mail said which you chose not to divulge. Sorry - the crystal ball has the weekend off. Post some useful information such as the ...

New message rule for new email account
I have added a third email account to Live Mail. I seem to be recieving messages fine. But I would like to add a message rule to file certain messages in a subfolder. And when I try to make the rule, I fail to see this new account amongst the folders available to 'move' messages to. Why is this missing? What can I do? Thank you! Is this a POP3 account? Message rules are only for POP3 accounts. -- Mike - http://TechHelp.Santovec.us "AvrohomD" <AvrohomD@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C3896CE8-D25C-4949-93E2-E1FECF1D5C9B@mi...

Change email address when someone gets married
I have a user who is getting married. Her last name is going to change. How do I change here email address and login name? Do I just have to create a new user and export her old email to a PST file and import it back? Thanks In ADUC, click the Email Adresses tab and change the email address. The best way to rename the user name is to right click the user in ADUC and click "rename". That way you can change the First and Last Name, Display Name AND the user name. "Brian" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:d59201c439d8$d5d40e60$a301280a...

email #90
I installed outlook 2007 on my office & home computers. I did the office first. On my home computer there are no messages in my inbox, but they are there on my office computer. How do I get them to show up in both places. your settings on your work pc are telling the email server to remove the emails when you read them to the local pc. on your work pc you need to configure it so when you read the email they stay on the server so your home pc can pick them up as well. Make sure your home pc also keeps the emails on the server also. "Bruce" wrote: > I installed out...

can send but not receive to Outlook however e-mail is in my hotmai
This morning opened Outlook 2003 as I always do but e-mails did not come in, even after I clicked send and receive several times. I sent test e-mail, it was sent. I checked my hotmail acct, new e-mails are there they just don't come into Outlook. I can send from Outlook, why can't I receive?? I changed NO settings. The only thing I did yesterday was delete web browse history, delete cookies, delete temp folders. I do these things ever few weeks so doubt that is the issue but who knows. Please, if anyone knows what's going on, I would be ever so appreciative for adv...

RE: Exchange monitor notification can't send me alerts...
I have Exchange 2000 SP3 running Windows 2000 SP4 and using Outlook 2003. I am trying to setup exchange to monitor the status of the hard drive space on the C: I know how to do that and I was able to setup notifications. The notification was able to send to my work email address but it won't send to my nextel cell phone. I was able to send mail to my cell phone so I know that my cell phone can receive text messages. Can anyone please advise? ...

emailing forms
I would like to create a workflow rule that would email the url of a newly created quote to another employee in the company. Is this possible and how would I do it? Thank you for the help in advance. Hi alma, not sure off hand if you can do it with a workflow rule...you can definately do it using the post-callout mechanism. Mike "alma" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2cf301c3e15e$31ac59a0$a501280a@phx.gbl... > I would like to create a workflow rule that would email > the url of a newly created quote to another employee in > the compan...