sending and receiving error #3

I get an error message everytime i try to send and
recieve.  It seems there is a email message that keeps
trying to be sent or received.  It says:

0
anonymous (74722)

Can Excel generate a 3-D scatter plot?
I want to generate surface plots of the form (x,y,f(x,y)). Should I just go buy MathCAD, or can Excel manage this? Hi Andy Pope has 'tricked' one: http://andypope.info/charts/3drotate.htm But you probably go for MathCad :-) -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "zzzfizz" <zzzfizz@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:BA2BEAB6-63E1-46E7-816F-B282C590C3D9@microsoft.com... > I want to generate surface plots of the form (x,y,f(x,y)). Should I just go > buy MathCAD, or can Excel manage this? ...

Protection error
Someone shared and protected a workbook that I created. I went to Tools>Sharing and unshared the workbook. Now when I try to make changes and save them I get an error that says "You must first unprotect the document". When I try to do this, however, the unprotect option on the Tools>Protection menu is not available. I have noticed that it says [Group] in the title bar. How do i turn that option off? If Tools|Protection|Unprotect Sheet is greyed out, you have to ungroup first. [Group] in the title bar means that you have multiple sheets selected. You can rightclick on ...

Error while opening GP windows from BP
Hi all . I am getting an issue when we click 'Create Journal entries' item in the Financial Back Office Tasks webpart in Business Port4.0. "null-CWTSSession.openCannes:'oWTS' is null or not an object" I done a Terminal Server Setups as per the BP installation Document. Version Details : GP10.0,BP4.0,MOSS 2007 Note : I am getting this even for Administrator Login Regards Sunny Hi Sunny, A simple troublshooting steps: 1. Ensure that you can remotely access the server (where BP is installed) via Remote Desktop Connection (RDP). This will ...

errors with form or query acrivated
Just converted from Access 97 to Access 2002. Here's the problem: User defined expressions (may be only text expressions) or fields show errors when a form or query window is activated or deactivated. The query will not refresh. For example, we are having trouble with the SSN in the Grants database. We haven't seen the same problem in other applications, but we haven't specifically looked for it. To be more specific: The Object Form_ParticipantsToProgramCycle has a listbox which contains a last name and a user defined expression that formats the Participants SSN i.e. 1...

Import stock prices #3
Hi, I am using MSM 2005 in Brazil, and like to update my stocks. I have a text file with the ticker, stock name, price, date and other information. Is there any way I can update my stock prices with this files? Is there some file format to do it? Thanks, Denys the Brazilian exchange (assuming that's where your stocks are) isn't on the list of those from which you can automatically download prices through Money. However, you can manually update the prices by selecting the 'update prices' option in the portfolio. If you want to import the prices, then there's no off...

Need Help with Formula #3
I need help trying to come up with a formula for a friend of mine. This is what he wants -- Using any 9 numbers -- he wants Excel to come up with every possible 3-digit combination of numbers that are divisible by 7. Is there anyone who could assist me with a formula that will perform this calculation? Can Excel do such a calculation? Thanks so much for any assistance you can offer. In A1, enter the number 7. Select A1:A142. Edit>Fill>Series, Step value 7. Format>Cells>Custom, "000". If with "using any 9 numbers" you mean you don't want any zero...

Faulting application error in excel
I have a PC that keeps getting a crash in excel. It repeats with the same error each time in the event viewer: Faulting application excel.exe, version 11.0.8324.0, stamp 4bc93a36, faulting module excel.exe, version 11.0.8324.0, stamp 4bc93a36, debug? 0, fault address 0x000b035a. I have tried a repair install. A remove and reinstall. Along with steps to remove the excel profile. The crash happens about every other day and sometimes a couple times or more each day. Any ideas? Thank you, Jason This is a guess and may not work, but ... I've read (somewhere) that most causes of crash...

OWA 2003 Log Off Button gives HTTP 500 Internal Server Error
When Logging off of 2003 OWA I get a page cannot be displayed error message. Everything else seems to be working fine. There's a KB about this. -- Ed Crowley MVP - Exchange "Protecting the world from PSTs and brick backups!" "Warren" <Warren@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:97769784-4AA2-4445-A0AA-86E0581681A1@microsoft.com... > When Logging off of 2003 OWA I get a page cannot be displayed error > message. > Everything else seems to be working fine. Ed, I did a search in the Knowledge Base and found nothing!!!! Help! Warren ...

Error Code :0x80040605
Outlook asked me to upgrade the Connector when i choose to repair, nothing happened except that my email account could not sign in and when i choose remove the outlook connector automatically removed. Troubleshooting Outlook Hotmail Connector - http://www.officeforlawyers.com/outlook/tsol.htm#hm -- -Ben- Ben M. Schorr, MVP Roland Schorr & Tower http://www.rolandschorr.com http://www.officeforlawyers.com/outlook.htm Author: The Lawyer's Guide to Microsoft Outlook 2007: http://tinyurl.com/ol4law-amazon "Karen" <Karen@discussions.microsoft.com> wr...

Refresh Graphic Image #3
Hello, I have copied and pasted a graph (Stock Chart) to my excel sheet for analysing.Now I would like to refresh to update it.What is the easy mwthod to do it or if i like to write a macro, What are the commands. ...

Can't Send/Recieve
For some odd reason thins morning when I start Windows Mail it claims there are 'No new Messages.WM is set to 'Send and Recieve at Startup.' Also the Send/Recieve button is disabled. When I go online and access my email account with my it shows several emails sated today. I was using Windows Live Mail and had problems uninstalling it and reluctantly went and deleted the folder for Windows Live 'casue I don't use any of the other products. Any ideas, Thanks, James Somehow the account got removed. I recreated it and it's ok now. Thanks, Jame...

Specify account to send from
I tried replying to a work email earlier tonight and after I sent it, although I specified which account to send the email from, the saved sent message said it had been sent from my personal (default) account. I've got four accounts on Outlook, so I tested them against each other and found that all my messages sent from my personal (default) account came through fine, but all the messages sent from the other accounts to my personal (default) account said they had been sent by my personal (default) account. Anyone have an idea why this is happening and how I can fix it? ...

Error 1004
I am creating a macro enabled spreadsheet using Excel 2003. It reads data in from a .csv file and manipulates this data to create several reports. Some of the report users use Excel 97, and get the run time error 'Error 1004 - Unable to set specialcells property' when they try to run the macro that updates the reports from the .csv. I am using the special cells property to find the range that I need to clear when reading in new data. Does anyone know what might be causing this problem? Thanks in advance Hi post the relevant part of your code "Darach" wrote: >...

error message exiting outlook 2003
On exiting Outlook 2003, I get a message that says "The instruction at 0x7c910f2b referenced memory at 0x0bcd5c4c. The memory could not be read" Any ideas? -- ------------------------------------------------------------------------- FIGHT BACK AGAINST SPAM! Download Spam Inspector, the Award Winning Anti-Spam Filter http://mail.giantcompany.com Does this also happen when you disable your add-ins? What is logged to the Event Viewer regarding this? -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -What do the Outlook Icons Mean? -Create an Offic...

trouble receiving a forwarded email
When someone forwards an email to me not all of the message is received. It stops about 3/4 of the way down the page or sometimes the 1st page is there but not page 2. I am using Outlook 2000 SR-1. My computer is Windows 98. Our Server is Windows 2000. No one else is having this problem. ...

SEND TO:
When i right click on a file and choose send to, i want to email using my outlook, not MSNs program. When i choose mail recipient in the Send To it goes to MSN not outlook. Any help? Mark It sounds like Outlook isn't your default email program. Open up Internet Explorer, From the Tools menu, choose Internet Options. Click the Programs tab and make Outlook the default email program. That should help. Doreen "Dr. Mark W. Lee" <Bac-Doc@msn.com> wrote in message news:u$mK$VAGEHA.1128@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... > When i right click on a file and choose send to, i wa...

Outlook
We are on Exchange 2007, Outlook 2007 and Excel 2007. A users sends a specific spreadsheet to multiple users 2-3 times a week. About once a week, one of the users tries to open the file and it is corrupted. The original file is 18K but after he attempts to open it, it reduces to 4K. If he tries to forward the message, it goes out corrupted. If he saves the file first, it is fine. But it still becomes corrupted if he tries to open from the attachment. We all use the same anti-virus and this is the only Excel document he has the problem with. He receives many from various source...

Error on creating new quote from opportunitiy
When I try creating a new quote I'm getting an error. This action works on other opportunities, except for one. It's generating this error: Microsoft CRM Unhandled Error Details: Server Error in '/' Application. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Unspecified error Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code. Exception Details: System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException: ...

How to send Outlook rule reply to reply-to address (not from address)?
By default Outlook 2002 sends rule-based replies to the From: address of the incoming email message. Is there a way to set-up the reply rule to send to the Reply-to: address instead? Thanks, -Keith ...

Runtime error #21
When I change users on my PC, and start outlook, I get a Microsoft Visual++ Runtime Library error with one of two messages, Runtime Error! abnormal program termination or This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way. The second time I start outlook (for the same user) it works ok. This occurs consistently, even when I have turned off the computer before switching users. Anyone have this problem and figured out a fix? ...

Calcualting the time between email received date and reply date
Hi My boss wants data as to within how many days a reply was sent to a message. Is it possible in microsoft outlook to find out after how many days a message got replied? Thanks Shanks Shanks <Shanks@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > My boss wants data as to within how many days a reply was sent to a > message. Is it possible in microsoft outlook to find out after how > many days a message got replied? WIth Outlook 2003, one can observe the received time and compare it to the "You replied" time shown in the Info Bar. -- Brian Tillman Hi Brian Is there a...

outlook 2000 error message with roadrunner
Can some one please help.... I just signed up for road runner and I am not able to send or recieve emails through outlook. The message that I get is ... a time out occured while communicating with the server. (Account: pop-server.houston.rr.com, SMTP Server;'smtp- server.houston.rr.com', Error Number 0x800ccc19) Have you called Roadrunner support to make sure your settings are correct? lynn wrote: > Can some one please help.... I just signed up for road > runner and I am not able to send or recieve emails through > outlook. The message that I get is ... > a time o...

Error when I try to sing in Microsoft CRM web client
When I try to sing in Microsoft CRM web client this error occurs: Extern error: object does'nt exist in the server, check that the object exist in the database and also in the active directory. I think this happen after I installed the service pack 2. If anyone knows how I resolve this problem, and can help me - that would be great! Hello Sandy. Check this link http://www.microsoft.com/exchange/downloads/2000/sp2/rnotes_us.htm#DrWatson in the "Outlook Web Access errors" See you. Daniel Rodríguez. ...

ERROR: "The record you are requesting is currently unavailable"
CRM 3.0, using Web client, Windows Server 2003 SP1 for SBS. Have found no good solution for this problem I've been getting since installation couple days ago. When trying to create a new appointment, upon save get the error: "The record that you are requesting is currently unavailable. Either the record was not found or you do not have sufficient security permissions to view it." Upon clicking "Ok" I get the error: "General failure in scheduling engine" with a "Ignore and Save" button which will save the appointment, but still marks the appointm...

Receivables Error Messages
I have the following error messages; can anyone help? 1. An open operation on table 'GL_DP_Distribution_Temp'failed because the path does not exist. 2. Unhandled database exception; A save operation on table 'ASI_SQL_Info' has caused an unknown error (48) Hi Tony, We received #1 error today for the first time. Looking forward to resolution. "Tony F" wrote: > I have the following error messages; can anyone help? > > 1. An open operation on table 'GL_DP_Distribution_Temp'failed because the > path does not exist. > > 2. Unhandled ...