SEND TO:

When i right click on a file and choose send to, i want to email using my
outlook, not MSNs program.  When i choose mail recipient in the Send To it
goes to MSN not outlook.  Any help?

Mark

0
Bac-Doc (1)

It sounds like Outlook isn't your default email program.  Open up Internet
Explorer, From the Tools menu, choose Internet Options.  Click the Programs
tab and make Outlook the default email program.  That should help.

Doreen

"Dr. Mark W. Lee" <Bac-Doc@msn.com> wrote in message
> When i right click on a file and choose send to, i want to email using my
> outlook, not MSNs program.  When i choose mail recipient in the Send To it
> goes to MSN not outlook.  Any help?
>
> Mark

0
doreo715 (50)

Problem with SMTP sending e-mail
Our local domain "Domain1.com" has its own exchange 5.5 server, "mail.domain1.com" I have a couple of consultants that are working in the LAN and they are not able to send e-mail to the out side world. This is the question; With this environment how do you set up the POP3 and SMTP to received and send e-mail to an outside provider with out using our local exchange to relay the message. Please advise what I should do to accomplish this! Thank you! DYN wrote: > Our local domain "Domain1.com" has its own exchange 5.5 > server, "mail.domain...

Sending a new email
How do I include preset wording in an email? On Apr 23, 4:36=A0pm, John R <John R...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > How do I include preset wording in an email? Which version of Outlook? in 2007, you can use Quick Parts - you have to create your own pieces of text firt of course: while composing a message, select the text you want to use as a Quick PArt, click Insert, Quick Parts, and select the bottom option "Save Selection to Quick Part Gallery." in 2003, you would use Outlook Templates: compose your message (like a form letter), then select File, Sav...

Sending from multiple accounts #3
I have two email accounts, one is POP3 (lets call this Account 1) and the other a MAPI (e.g. Accout 2). My default accout is the POP3. When I download email, the received emails go into the correct folders, that is to say Account 1 email goes in the Busines Folders Inbox and Account 2 mail goes in the Account 2 Inbox folder. No problem there, it works as expect. This issues is this: If I write an email on Account 2 and just click send (remember, account 1 is the POP3 account is default) the email is received as coming from Account 1. If they reply, it comes back to me as an email sent to...

Email Sending Problem Solution
Email Router is installed on Exchange Server on Administration site, Try to install on Default web Site not on Administration, After this correction, email sending is succesfull. ...

send and receive issues
I have a new earthlink.net account and continue to get error messages when sending and receiving. I follow through with the suggested "fix" only to encounter a new error the next day. I notice that many of the issues seem to be from other earthlink users. Am I correct in this assessment or is it coinsidence? Anyway, my latest Outlook 2003 challenge on my XP Home Ed is this- Task 'pop3.earthlink.net - Sending' reported error (0x80042109) : 'Outlook is unable to connect to your outgoing (SMTP) e-mail server. If you continue to receive this message, contact your server a...

Outbox keeps sending email
I have an Employee who's outbox holds and keeps sending email. Using a local PST file. OS = Win2k Outlook = (Office2K) Exchange Server 5.5 Is it a read receipt, a stuck message or what? If you don't know, see - http://www.outlook-tips.net/howto/delete_rr.htm On 5/1/06 11:22 AM, in article eojWMMTbGHA.3376@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl, "CNewman" <cnewman@menusoft.com> wrote: > I have an Employee who's outbox holds and keeps sending email. > Using a local PST file. > OS = Win2k > Outlook = (Office2K) > Exchange Server 5.5 > > -- Diane Poremsky...

Can't Send email to AOL accts, SBS w/exchange
I have a 2003 SBS server that has exchange set up through a pop3 conector. All email will send and receive with no issues, except for AOL.....We can receive the emails, but can't send. We have tried switchin the email accts on the toolbar next to "send" from the default microsoft exchange server, to the actual domain user@mydomain.com, still to no avail. Any help is apprecitated.. thanks, mark "mark" <mark@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I have a 2003 SBS server that has exchange set up through a pop3 conector. All email will send and receive with ...

Keep getting task pop 3 Send /Recieve Error 0x800 40 900
Outlook 2003 when I hit send /recieve to get mail the above notification appears, does this mean I have messages but unable to access them due to the error or could there be another explanation. Cheers Neil Is this a newly set up account? Did it ever work before? Have you checked with your ISP to verify your account settings? Check their website for the server details. Make sure you have spelled everything correctly in the account details - this is in the Control Panel mail applet. "Neil" <Neil@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A8D1CE45-5CE2-4651-850F-DA514...

Outlook 2007 trying to send phantom messages
Any time send/receive is active, I see a message that outlook is trying to send 9 messages (gets to "sending message 3 of 9" then fails). There are no messages in the Outbox. This problem appreared after using Oultook 2007 for 6 months with no problems. The error reads "Task 'mail.<<name>>.com - Sending' reported error (0x800CCC80) : 'None of the authentication methods supported by this client are supported by your server.' Again, these settings have been unchanged and have been working for 6 months or so. Any suggestions on what is wrong and...

Outlook Express will not send receipt
I have Windows Me, Outlook Express 5.0. I receive emails that request a receipt; I checked send receipt always and tried checking ask me first. It tries to send a receipt but then says something like "outlook was unable to send the receipt" It doesn't tell me why or how to fix it. Can anyone help? Thanks. ...

Sending An Email
Can someone please tell me why this won't work? I have a spreadsheet that feeds from an Access database. It refreshes every minute. When certain conditions are met, cell G12 changes from "NO" to "YES". I don't understand why the following code won't work. The cell CHANGES from NO to YES, but it doesn't trigger the email to be sent. Private Sub Worksheet_Change(ByVal Target As Range) If Range("G12").Value = "YES" Then ActiveWorkbook.Send Recipients = "gretafree42@hotmail.com" Subject = "NOC AGING" & Form...

Outlook will not let me send an html link
Here is the error message: Note: To protect against computer viruses, e-mail programs may prevent sending or receiving certain types of file attachments. Check your e-mail security settings to determine how attachments are handled. The help says this security setting is the default but if there is a workaround I have not been able to find it. Please advise. Thanx. Because secure versions of Outlook block shortcut files, I recommend that you use a little free add-in for Internet Explorer when you want to send someone a link to a page. You can get MailTo_URL from http://www.slipstick.co...

sends same message multiple times
I have been experiencing the problem that instead of a message just leaving the outbox, I'll receive a message that it timed/out, but if I don't delete that message immediately, it gets sent to the recipient over and over. I had one that went out 99 times before I stopped it by deleting the message from the outbox. These messages never show as sent mail. Any ideas? ...

Outlook wont send to MS Exchange Distribution Groups
I have a machine that will not let the user send internal mail to any of our Distribution Groups on the Exchange Server (Exchange 2000). She can send it to an individual, or a group of individuals, but not to a specified group. I have re-installed the exchange client (Outlook 2003), and nothing still. She gets a 550 User Unknown error. I am not sure if this is a client issue (seems like it should be), or an issue with the Exchange Server itself (but it does not happen on other machines). Also, we have been experiencing alot of latency with our internal mail. Any help would be apprici...

Outlook 2003 send/recieve and groups malfunction
Everything was working fine until the day before yesterday. When i turned my computer on it gave me a 'Windows recovered from a registry error' etc. When i try to check my mail in outlook with the send/recieve button nothing happens, if i try to send/recieve the indiviual accounts nothing happens (also i have about 5 accounts and only 2 are showing under the send/recive button). i've tried deleting the send recive group but it won't let me. It says i'm not allowed. i tried creating a new one but when i try to edit it nothing happens (click the button and nothing). i have ev...

Rule to send email to 3rd party (not a reply) upon receipt
I'm trying to set up a rule that will do the following: Upon arrival, outlook will send an email template to another address (always the same) but not the sender or receiver. In other words, the email arrives to me@yyy.com from Jane@xxx.com and the system autmatically sends another email to my hotmail address saying "an email has arrived in your me@yyy.com account" Is this possible? Thanks for any input. Denise. ...

tools, option, send immediatley when connected
team so i've got this question about outlook.. i always go through and uncheck 'send immediately when connected' this works great- --- sometimes i need to double-check my emails before sending them out.. why is it that when i go 'file, sendto, mail recipient as attachment' in excel-- why doesn't this email (with the XLS attachment) _STAY_ in my outbox until i hit send/recieve? i mean-- seriously? is it a BUG? is it a feature? is there a way to make 'send immediately when connected' really work like it should?? ...

using macro for sending multiple mail in outlook
Hello, I would like to send multiple mail separately whose context is the same but for different parameters. I can make by using macro. Thank you. See the CreateItem function in the VBA help file, which can be used to create a new email. For the email you can set properties like Subject, Body, Recipient etc. -- Best regards Michael Bauer - MVP Outlook Manage and share your categories: <http://www.vboffice.net/product.html?pub=6&lang=en> Am Fri, 18 Dec 2009 06:25:01 -0800 schrieb Hatice Başak YILDIROÖ: > Hello, > I would like to send mult...

Outlook 2003 not sending or receiving problem
Hi all, I have these errors. Task 'xxxxxxxxx - Receiving' reported error (0x8004210A) : 'The operation timed out waiting for a response from the receiving (POP) server. If you continue to receive this message, contact your server administrator or Internet service provider (ISP).' Task 'xxxxxxxxx - Sending' reported error (0x8004210B) : 'The operation timed out waiting for a response from the sending (SMTP) server. If you continue to receive this message, contact your server administrator or Internet service provider (ISP).' When I do Test Account Settings...

I have a newsletter to send by e-mail
I have designe a brill newslater took me a hour and now I can't get the newletter (just body) not attachment to email. When i click on send as email it doesn't give me any opitions except send as attachment no good as i need it to send to customers. Its 2003 version only got it last week and got outlook version 6 not that i use it, i use yahoo!!! I need help Thanks Geez, I hope the ladies at the guild never find out that a brill (brilliant?) newsletter can be created in just an hour. I'll be fired from my volunteer position. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] &...

Outlook 2003 does not automatically send receive
I have Office 2003 pro on a machine running Win XP pro. Outlook 2003 does not automatically send and receive on connect nor every 5 min as set. It does send and receive on clicking send and receive all or pressing on F9. The box in Tools -> Options -> Mail Setup -> Send/Receive is checked. Firewalls (Windows and Antivirus) are disabled. The computer talks to my other computers and to the Internet via D-Link router with a firewall. Any suggestions? Have already spend hours trying to fix it. JanAdam Do you have an automated polling interval set? You might want to up your interva...

send to email
Hola a todos. tengo un problema para enviar email desde access. dispongo de este codigo y lo ejecuto desde un boton del formulario. ------------------------------------------------------------------ 'Es necesario a�adir la refeerncia Microsoft Outlook Library '(herramientas/referencias) <-- OJO Dim Email As String Dim OutApp As Outlook.Application Dim OutMail As Outlook.MailItem Set OutApp = CreateObject("Outlook.Application") Set OutMail = OutApp.CreateItem(olMailItem) With OutMail .To = Me.Email .CC = "" ...

problem with sending to several recipients
Hi, I made an electronic newsletter that i would like to send to all my customers. In the past i selected several adresses in my adress book and pasted them in the BCC space. This used to work very well but when i do it now i always get the message, could not send.... error type unrouteble address.... When i select just one address the message is sent whithout a problem. Anyone knows the explanation of and a solution to this problem? Thanx ...

sending filtered messages
i have one user john and i want john can send emails to someone@yahoo.com;someone@gmail.com and except it john should not be allowed to send mails to anyone. how can i do it in the exchange i think this is not possible in exchange On Wed, 3 Jan 2007 20:29:00 -0800, mangesh.shukla <mangesh.shukla@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >i have one user john and i want john can send emails to >someone@yahoo.com;someone@gmail.com >and except it john should not be allowed to send mails to anyone. >how can i do it in the exchange >i think this is not possible in exchange You c...

Sending mail from crm
When I try to send email from the crm web I get this error anyone have any Ideas Microsoft CRM Error An error has occurred. For more information, contact your system administrator. Try Again Go Back ...