Send/Recieve error #3

I had few viruses in my computer that I cleaned up.
Ever since, I face send/recieve error in my pop3 email
account. I think I deleted a driver or somthing.
Any idea?
0
anonymous (74722)

How to show child form with cannot access a dispose object error
Hi, I have child form attached to a parent form. It is declare in parent form. private frmChild child; I also have an event to show the form and activate it. if (this.child == null) { this.child = new frmChild(); this.child.MdiParent = this; } this.child.Show(); this.child.Activate(); No problem when called for the very first time to show the child form. Problem occurs when the child from is closed and the called again to show. "Cannot access a dispose object" error occurs on .Show() line. I do not want to just hide the child form. Can I completely d...

Send on Behalf of Distribution List #2
We are currently using Exchange 2003 in a W2k3 Active Directory environment. I would like to be able to allow a person to send an e-mail on behalf of a Distribution List. How do I do that? I do not see a Send On Behalf of property in the DL. The closest thing I've found is the Send As property in the Security tab, but that doesn't seem to work. Any ideas? As far as I know, this is not possible. You can only do a send on behalf of another Mailbox. If you have Send As rights you can put the DL in the From box, but it will not display the "on behalf of". "MMC [MCP]...

Error with Inventory Reconciler in PSTL
Professional Services Tool Library (PSTL) - Inventory Reconciler returns the following error: Invalid column name 'atyalloc' Invalid column name 'quantity' Invalid column name 'atyalloc' followed by: The stored procedure ivReconcileSearch returned the following results: DBMS: 207, Great Plains: 0 The customer combiner works fine. It looks like the stored procedure has the column names as lower case spelling, and because SQL Server has collation set to binary sort (LATIN1_GENERAL_BIN) it's failing. I tried reinstalling but that process doesn't appear to hit ...

Error in Outlook 2000 / 2003
Hello: I am getting this error with 2000 / 2003 Outlook clients using an Exchange 2000 Server: Task 'Microsoft Exchange Server' reported error (0x8004010F) : 'The operation failed. An object could not be found.' I found a tech note about it being the Offline Address Book on the Exchange side, however I can't seem to find the fix. Anyone have the answer? Thanks in Advance David Try reselecting your offline address book server in its properties within the ESM, and perhaps within the priv mailbox database properties as well. -- David Wyatt MCSE, MCSA 2000/2003 Mes...

error while archiving #3
I get two error messages after archiving in my deleted folder. The messages say (1) error while archiving folder tasks in store archive folders and (2) error while archiving folder tasks in store personal folders All the other folders archive OK Can anyone help? 1. Deleted items = trash. Do you save your trash? (really - I am serious - if you want to save items, then why throw them out?) 2. Can you run scanpst.exe against the archive.pst file? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. After searching google.groups.com and finding no...

Custom Error Bars in Excel 2007
When choosing the option to add a custom error bar in Exel 2007 and trying to set the range to a worksheet that does not contain the chart I receive an error in Excel that closes down Excel. The steps I perform are: 1. Click on a bar in my chart 2. Click Layout 3. Click the drop down for error bars 4. Click more error bar options... 5. Choose custom and click specify value. 6. Click to set the range where this is then displayed ={1}. As soon as I change to the worksheet to set the range Excel errors out and shuts down. I have recreated this on more than one machine and the result is t...

sbs 2008 console error
Good day, after the migration we have some problems with sbs 2008 console: we cannon't create the user with console. We can create with manual command. An exception of type 'Type: Microsoft.WindowsServerSolutions.Admin.Common.ADException, AdminCommon, Version=6.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35' has occurred. Timestamp: 03/09/2010 19:21:28 Message: La funzionalità Windows SBS Console non è stata configurata correttamente. Stack: in Microsoft.WindowsServerSolutions.Admin.Common.ProductADConstants.GetRolesDistinguishedName() ...

sync problems #3
I am having two problems synch 1. With MSN Money, will not sync data saying information is needed, but I can log on to site with no poblem and when I go to send a bill have no problem. 2. Sync with MSN Web keeps saying updates are temporarily unavaialbe (been a couple of months since I was able to do so). I own Microsoft Money 2006 (upgraded serveral times from earlier versions. Any suggestions? I have the same problem as do others on this site. I bet you installed the beta of IE 7 as I did. even though I uninstalled it the syncing does not work. John "BillB" <BillB...

D0000144 unknown hard error
hi guys, I dont understand chinese but still trying to fix a chinese windows xp laptop.. I runned a virus scan by removing the hard drive and connecting it externally with symantec.. I got 74 infected files.. when i have plugged back the hard drive to the laptop I am getting D000144 unknown hard error with a blue screen Can't boot on safe mode/ last good config- same error trying windows repair - same result run bast avast cd.. run clean registry/ virus scan etc- same error any sugguestions!!! Thanks guys -- ashvin :D Just chill -pls post your feedback on my repu...

Access 2007 Run-time Error 2467 when accessing a listbox value on a sub form
I have a database that has been in production on Access 2003 for quite some time and has run without errors. A user's machine was recently upgraded to Access 2007 and now the database throughs a Run-time Error 2467 "The Expression you entered referes to an object that is closed or does not exist" on the following line that references a listbox value on a sub form. If Nz(Me.sfrm_Consultant_Contract_Request.Form.Cmb_Consultant.Value) = "" Then .. .. .. I changed the code to If Nz(Forms! frm_Main.sfrm_Consultant_Contract_Request.Form.Cmb_Consultant.Value) = ""...

Permission Error in CRM Web based Application
hello. When I click tabs in Navigation Bar on the bottom of Microsoft CRM Web User Interface (v 1.2), usually I get the following error. line: 69 char: 4 Error: Permission Denied Code: 0 URL: http://crm/bar_bottom.aspx?startPage=Home This is not stopping me from working on CRM instead i can use menu bar GoTo --> Home (or other), meybe you can help me to solve this problem, wating for replay I found another post about this problem and the answer :) http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;870635 "Osvaldas T" wrote: > hello. When I click tabs in Navigat...

Sending Emails to users using templates?
Is it possible to have a Email sent based from a Template to be sent to an internal user within the company using the MSCRM system? It appears that Emails from Templates can only be sent to the external Contact/Account in question and not a internal user. Is this correct? Furthermore, if you cannot use templates - is it possible to include fields from the MSCRM object in question within the Subject/Contents of the 'vanilla' email produced by the Workflow Manager; or is this fixed to the static Subject/Contents defined by the workflow. Our problem stems from wanting an email...

Can we restrict one user to send and receive email from only one external domain, but all internal addresses
We had a request to restrict internet email usage for a single user but allow internal email both incoming and outgoing. We did this using a non-internet routable email address for this user and restricted them from using the outgoing smtp connector. We now have a request to allow this user to still use internal email but add one external domain to send and receive to. Is this possible ? Thank you, Ken It is possible with Ex2k7 Transport Rules. For Ex2k3, you need to add an SMTP event sink program to the incoming and outgoing SMTP VS to filter his emails. http://support.microsoft...

Error when tracking in CRM
Hi, When tracking (in CRM) an email in outlook the folowing error occurs: An error occured promoting this item to Microsoft CRM. The Microsoft CRM server could not be contacted or the user has insufficient permission to perform this action. Do you want to send this e-mail? If you click Yes, the e-mail will be sent out, but no corresponding activity will be created in Microsoft CRM. Any ideas? Thanks in advance, Chris ...

Workflow Rule Failing in 3.0
Hey, So I'm not sure why this "Create" WF rule keeps failing, but I have a picklist in a task that is set by the WF rule, based on entity conditions. If the conditions are met the Picklist is set to "Yes" (the picklist has 3 values, "Yes", "No", and "N/A"). I have some OnLoad code that checks this value, and if the Value is "Yes", a function that captures the Click "Save As Complete" event throws an Alert and prevents the action. Thing is, the Workflow rule doesn't set the field and if I go to the Workflow M...

additional
CONFUSED I may be using a formula that is trying to add to many cells at one time, yet I've found nothing really to highlight the addion error. Long and short, here is a formula I'm using and it appears the last cell is the one not getting added. =SUM(AQ47,AQ50,AQ53,AQ56,AQ59,AQ62,AQ65,AQ68,AQ71,AQ74,AQ77,AQ80,AQ84,AQ87,AQ90,AQ93,AQ96,AQ99,AQ102,AQ105,AQ108,AQ111,AQ114,AQ117,AQ120,AQ123,AQ126,AQ129,AQ132) With that said, i can drop any number of the cells inside that have nothing in them and I still get the same result with the adding error. Thanks for the suggestion ahead of ...

error message when sending email
I have Outlook Express linked with my on line school email. When they tried to help me set it up so I could get my school emails directly on my computer through Outlook Express they sent me an email, which I received, however when I replied to sender I got the following error: Your server has unexpectedly terminated the connection. Possible causes for this include server problems, network problems, or a long period of inactivity. Account: 'Online Mail_', Server: 'emailout.phoenix.edu', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Error Number: 0x800CCC0F The schools t...

Error creating a new entity
When i try to create a new entity, i get the error "An error has occurred. For more information, contact your system administrator." There is no entry in the log files. i have CRM3.0 running on a win2003 entr. ed. I tried lots of solutions, many in which case it was a problem with users/rights. But no solution workd jet. try to enable DevErrors in the CRM web application, web.config and simulate the job again and to see the details of the problem... "Geert ten Napel" <Geert ten Napel@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:015EEA83-FCE3-44C0-BAA1-27D...

Reminder sync error
"cannot dismiss or postpone the reminder because the coresponding item in the folder you synchronized does not match this item. To resolve the conflict, open the item. Do you want to open the item now?" These errors came after I had a problem logging on to my Windows 2000 box. I didnt see much in the MS Knowledge Base about this. Any ideas? Thanks Mike, I would make sure you had the latest patches and also run the reminder fix. See below. Click Start, and then click Run. "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office10\Outlook.exe." /Cleanreminders More info - th...

Runtime Error 2450
I'm at my wit's end here and cannot figure this out. I get a Runtime Error 2450 when I reference the subform one way a error that the object cannot be referenced that way comes up. Here's my VB code. **************************************************************************************************************** Private Sub Date_AfterUpdate() VDATE = 0 [Date].SetFocus VDATE = [Date].Text [EXPDate].SetFocus [EXPDate] = DateAdd("yyyy", 2, VDATE) Forms![Student Info New Records]![Assisting Instructor Subform].SetFocus Forms![Student Info New Records]![Assisting Instructor S...

Send on Behalf of and More
Hi, I have a member of staff who has requested the following. Staff member A needs to send emails on behalf of B but B would like to moderate any emails A sends on behalf of B before they are sent. Can this be done? Cheers, Joe Not automatically but what Sender A can do is submit the body of the = message to Sender B for approval and once approved, send out a new mail = on behalf of Sender B with the approved text. --=81 Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without r...

Autoresponder #3
Hi Everybody! I have such a problem with autoresponder - users e-mails are located into groups. When somebody is off his/her office they setup autoresponder. However, if let see somebody send email on questions@domain.com, will receive autorespond, but in a meanwhile somebody from the email group can answer as well to the client. I'm wondering if is there somewhere option to turn off to users (in Exchange or in clinet Outlook) Autoresponder, that everybody will have Autoresponder off and nobody could turn this options on. Thank you for your help. Best regards Any possible replay ...

Sometimes I am able to send and receive emails from my clients
My clients are sometimes able to send and receive emails from each other but most of the time they cannot. an error message appears saying " The connection has been dropped unexpectedly. Reasons for that may be problems in network, problems in server, ...etc" are you referring to Internet email, or email between Exchange servers, or within one Exchange server? need more detail... "Yasceine" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:436901c49044$a5389060$a501280a@phx.gbl... > My clients are sometimes able to send and receive emails > f...

hyperlink #3
Hello I have a spreadsheet that contain a number of hyperlinks. Whenever I click one of these links, 2 things happen 1 - a new windows always opens up in my browser 2 - the spreadsheet closes, so I have to re-open it to click other links. I would like to stay in the current window, if possible, and keep the spreadsheet open. Any way around either or both of these problems? Thanks, Dave Are you using xl97? If you are, try making a change to a cell (any change, any cell), then click the hyperlink. (Selecting a cell, hitting F2, then enter may be enough of a change.) I think t...

question "File -> Send To -> Mail Receipient"
Dear, I am using all English Windows 98 SE, Office 97 Std SR2, IE 6.0 SP1, Netscape 7.2 Netscape Mail is my default MAPI If I open an XLS file in C:\WINDOWS\TEMP , "Sent to mail receipient" is not work. There was becasue the customer direct open an attachment (which must save in %temp%) then "Compose by anther email" without save the file. -david ...