Send/Receive setting problem Outlook 2002

My co-worker and I are both having a problem with the
email setting for leaving a copy on the server. We click
the box for saving and choose the amount of days to leave
on the server. Then when we close outlook and reopen it
is gone. The box is no longer checked to save email on
the server. What's happening?? Is there a fix for this
problem?

0
anonymous (74722)

Desktop Alert Settings
Hello is there anyway to get the desktop alert for new mails for all folders including the default folder 'Inbox' ? Using Outlook 2003 See http://www.howto-outlook.com/howto/mailalert2003.htm -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -Properly back-up and restore your Outlook data -Creating a Permanent New Mail Desktop Alert in Outlook 2003 ----- "Vik" <anonymous@anonymous.com> wrote in message news:uLkpNgLQFHA.3156@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl... > Hello is there anyway to get the desktop alert for new mails for all > folders in...

How do you set up a submit button to attach worksheet in email?
I am doing a form and I want to have a submit or send link on the bottom of the page. I know how to make hyperlinks but I dont know how to get it where when the user hits the send button it automatically saves that info and sends that form to the intended email address. Basically so you dont have to attach it yourself through email. Is there a way to do this? Have a look here for code to send mail http://www.rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm#Tips -- Paul B Always backup your data before trying something new Please post any response to the newsgroups so others can benefit from it Feedback on a...

Synchronise Outlook 2003

Sending email but outbox is empty
Hi NG, When I press send/receive Outlook shows in its status bar that it works on sending emails (Sending messages 1 of 4) but there is not mail in outbox. As a result I currently cannot send any other mails since Outlook keeps working on the 4 emails I don't see. Any ideas, I am clueless? - Thanks a lot for any help!!!! Dirk ...

set up email 07-14-10
hello.i am trying to set up an email account on my laptop and my modem is my Blackberry phone.everytime i try to set it up it comes back with all kinds of problems.my email on the phone works great,but i would rather have an account on my laptop.my phone is T-Mobile Blackberry Bold.i would be very thankful for any help. "Looster59" <Looster59@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5BE71BBC-D2DC-44F8-8C95-6F0810E00124@microsoft.com... > hello.i am trying to set up an email account on my laptop and my modem is > my > Blackberry phone.everytime...

Sharing Outlook #2

Outlook user profiles

Outlook 2003 cuts off lines

A Linking Problem
Assume I have a column of numbers, in a file named Source. (range is B2:B10). These cells are linked to a column in a file named Destination(range is E2:E10). If I add a new row 5 to the source, is there a way I can get the previously linked cells in Destination to continue to display the correct values. After adding the new row 5 in source, rows in Destination below row 5 display values from rows below (in the Source file). I hope this is not too confusing a question (I am confused). If it of importance, the linking was done using Paste Link in the Paste Special dialog. Thanks. Hi PA Yo...

Sending URL in Outlook XP

Form printing problem
Hi all, I have a form that holds customer records which we have been printing out for filing. I put a print record command button at the top of the form and this has been working perfectly for at least the last four years printing on plain paper using auto selection on the printer. Recently the form record has started printing onto header paper. It doesn't matter whether I change the properties on the printer it keeps printing to headed paper and the only way round was to put plain paper into the headed paper tray. We have now a new printer in the office which has been set as my defa...

Outlook Signatures #4

Importing Outlook 2003 to Win 98 Outlook

Problems creating a newsletter
I chose the form "Newsletter - email". I have created a 3 page newsletter. Now, I have NO IDEA how to send it out as an email. I do not want to send it as an attachment. I cannot figure out which "save as" format or what I need to do so that i can email this newsletter. Is there a website that goes through how to do this? Am I correct when I say that it has to be html in order for me to send it as email? That is not one of the options. Any help you give me would be greatly appreciated. I am using 2003 Publisher. I created the book "Tri-Puzzles for Genesis - I"...

Hotmail Problem Please Help
I am running Exchange 2003 Standard on a Windows 2003 Server. I also have ISA 2000 on the same box. Everything is working fine. The problem I am having is getting mail out to a hotmail address. When I send then mail, I see it sits in the Queue for less then a minute then disappears. It never makes it to the Hotmail address nor do I get any return errors back in my client indicating the mail never made it to its destination. On Sun, 13 Nov 2005 15:51:04 -0800, "Kevin Mc" <Kevin Mc@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I am running Exchange 2003 Standard on a Windows 200...

Windows 7 taskbar API problems
Folks The background is that an Access MDE/ACCDE created by a developer is not conceptually the same as an Excel spreadsheet or Word document file created by the user. My Auto FE Updater utility automatically downloads any new version created by the developer from the server to the workstation as well as doing lots of other stuff such as creating shortcuts on desk tops. If this was a user created Access database file which resides in the users My Documents folder, or similar, than they are conceptually the same as a Word or Excel file. The problem is if the user right-clicks on...

Outlook 2003: export accounts settings

Outlook 2002 cannot see address book

problems loading excel documents
When I try to open up an excel document via my documents it says that the same document is open already how can this be stopped Tina First try the standard fix(es)......Tools>Options>General uncheck "ignore other applications" OR Start>Run "excel.exe /regserver"(no quotes and note the space before the / mark). You may have to enter your full path to excel.exe....in that case surround with quotes as in..... "C:\mypath\to Excel\somewhere\excel.exe" /regserver Gord Dibben XL2002 On Sat, 15 Nov 2003 09:16:14 -0800, "Tina" <TinaSCovell...