Send/Receive Menu with Accounts

I have re-installed MSOffice Xp Small Business.
Previously I had an option on the Tools menu for Send/Receive and then a
sub-menu where I could choose which account to send/receive.
I no longer have this and have been through all the options in "customise"
toolbars but cannot find it.
Could someone please advise me how I can get this option on the menu?

Thanks in advance
Ann

0
ann9081 (4)

Under view, go to Toolbars.  Is standard checked, if not check it.

Thanks for your response stardotstar.
Yes, the standard is checked.
It seems strange that the Send/Receive menu is not listed in the "Commands"
in Customize toolbars.
Maybe I need to uninstall and re-install - what do you think?

"stardotstar" <stardotstar.x2gla@outlookforum.com> wrote in message

> Under view, go to Toolbars.  Is standard checked, if not check it.

annie6238 (1)

clearing accounts?
Hi! We have a couple of accounts used for educational purposes that we would like to clear on regular basis. Anyone know of an easy way to do that? Script? Something else? (We use Exchange 2003). Regards, /e By "clearing" you mean "deleting email"? If so, check out Ex2003's combination of recipient policies with the Mailbox Manager functions, you can find everything you need on MS's website and Exchanges helpfiles with those two keywords... HTH JeffG On Mon, 14 Mar 2005 19:37:38 +0100, "Eric" <eric@hotmail.com> wrote: >Hi! > >We...

i am receiving every emai twice?? can anyone help with this issue
I would appreciate any advice cheers, See http://www.howto-outlook.com/faq/duplicates.htm -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] Coauthor, Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.howto-outlook.com/ Outlook FAQ, HowTo, Downloads, Add-Ins and more http://www.msoutlook.info/ Real World Questions, Real World Answers ----- "ETA" <ETA@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5939A41A-2CBC-415A-BA84-C14C2FD19084@microsoft.com... > I would appreciate any advice > > cheers, ...

Disabling / enabling entire menu and toolbar if child window open and has focus
Greetings, I have an MFC app within which a user can choose to go to the company's web site. If they select this from the menu, a CMDIChildWnd is created containing a CHtmlView. I need to have it so when this window is opened, all the menus are disabled and the toolbar is disabled. Also, when the window loses / gets focus, the menus are disabled / enabled respectively. Is there an easy way of doing this? How might I go about it? Thanks for your help! ~simon You can't disable *all* the menu items typically, because you want File>Exit, Help>About, other Help items, etc. en...

sending attachments in rich text format
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_007C_01CA9538.F7528CD0 Content-Type: text/plain; format=flowed; charset="iso-8859-1"; reply-type=original Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Can anybody tell me how I send an attachment with an e-mail from within Microsoft Office 2007 in rich text format please Wendy ------=_NextPart_000_007C_01CA9538.F7528CD0 Content-Type: image/gif; name="QMARK.GIF" Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64 Content-ID: <7D394D5C2EB043D9A973E27399E2B9B5@andyPC> R0lGODlhEwAfAPcAAP8ICP8PDv8VFf8dHP8kI/...

Reconciling the Accrued Purchase Account
I would like to run a SQL query on POP30390 to group the Receipts based on the purchase orders and sum the debit and credit amounts for Accrued purchase account index. The difference between Debit and credit balances should give an idea of such PO / recipts to check further. Looking at POP30390 I coudnt find any means to link the Purchase orders with it. Even though Great Plains does allow Multiple orders to be received together in one receipt, but In my case most of the time purchase werent combined in Receiving process. Any help..to figure out a query. Samit ...

Unable to send more mail to more than 50 recipients at once...
I send a couple of small e-mail newsletters out to subscribers. Last week, I was able to send these e-mails through Outlook 2000, in blocks of up to 500 addresses in the BCC field. This week, when I tried that, the e-mail was never sent and just sat in my Out Box until eventually telling me that there is a limit of 50 recipients per e- mail message. I recently implemented the "critical updates" from MS for Windows XP Pro & Office. The question I have is, why did the allowable number of recipients change overnight, and is there any way to return it to it's previous st...

Can't send via Outlook 2000
Hi folks - I'd appreciate your help. All of a sudden, with no changes on my part, I cannot send via Outlook 2000. I can receive (I use netaddress.com for incoming), but I can't send out (I use outgoing.verizon.net). I have a DSL connection. Verizon says all is fine on their end and with my set up. My anti-virus is current and has no issues. The emails I send stay in my outbox, and it keeps attempting to send them. Error messages vary, but they are usually of the gist that the TCP/IP connection was unexpectedly terminated by the server (outgoing.verizon.net). Any insigh...

Can't send a link from IE 6
Installed Outlook 2003 recently, and now I cannot send a link to a page from IE6. I ran Tweakol2003 so I can receive links, etc. Something really simple I'll bet, but I have looked thru the help files and have not hit on it yet. Thanks for any guidance ... John Patch <fred@hotmail.com> wrote: > Installed Outlook 2003 recently, and now I cannot send a link to a > page from IE6. I ran Tweakol2003 so I can receive links, etc. How do you know you can't send it? -- Brian Tillman Usually when the you try and send a link, a Outlook form comes up over the IE screen jus...

Unable to Open received PO (change to "change order")
Great Plains will not allow me to change this Purchase Order from Received to Change Order: Here is the message I get: However, if I try to enter a quantity cancelled, I get: How can I re-open this Purchase Order so I can change the price??? Thank you. Unfortunately, the pasted messages did not come through. Once a line item is received, you can change its cost only during invoice matching. The process would be to return the item; add a new row with the correct cost; and receive and invoice the new item. Not an elegant solution, for sure. -- Charles Allen, MVP &quo...

Forwarding incoming messages to an external email account
My company has recently undergone a split. There are 4 individuals that have left and will be receiving email under another domain name. I need to set their email accounts to automatically forward any received emails to their other address. As I can only forward to someone in the active directory how can I accomplish this? Any help would be greatly appreciated. eli silverman wrote: > My company has recently undergone a split. There are 4 individuals > that have left and will be receiving email under another domain name. > I need to set their email accounts to automatically forwa...

Copying inbox from one account to another on exchange 2003
Hi I need to copy the inbox of user from one account to another account. Is there a way to do that? I tried copying to the public folder then copying from public to new account - but the dates changed to todays date for all emails! Any thoughts? Use PSTs. -- Bharat Suneja MCSE, MCT www.zenprise.com blog: www.suneja.com/blog ----------------------------------------- "Ali" <Ali@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B67F087A-39D7-4DBA-947D-F20F63574952@microsoft.com... > Hi > I need to copy the inbox of user from one account to another account. Is > t...

Can not send message nor send an attachment from the web
This is what I get when I try to send a message and an attachment from the web. Can you please help me out. The host 'smtp' could not be found. Please verify that you have entered the server name correctly. Subject ' Check out this article Half a Million Plastic Coffins?', Account: 'pop3', Server: 'smtp', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 11001, Error Number: 0x800CCC0D "adrian" <atheop@att.net> wrote in message news:ecvAdUTaKHA.4920@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > This is what I get when I try to send a...

problems sending email with crm 1.2
Anybody please help me, i installed the MS CRM 1.2 like 2 months ago, it was working just fine, today my boss wanted to send an email with crm and the following message appear "An error has occurred. For more information contact your system administrator.",every user when is trying to send an email the same message appear even with the administrator account. WHAT TO DO PLEASE HELP Did you install the CRM Exchange E-Mail router? "Nepdy" wrote: > Anybody please help me, i installed the MS CRM 1.2 like 2 months ago, it was > working just fine, today my boss wan...

Sync multiple e-mail accounts
I run Outlook 2007 and Windows Mobile 6. How do I get my contacts and calendar to syncronize between my phone and two e-mail accounts on my computer (G-mail and kiwilink)? "Need to Sync" <Need to Sync@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2ED27720-6208-41A4-BED3-F875E32D4FEB@microsoft.com... >I run Outlook 2007 and Windows Mobile 6. How do I get my contacts and > calendar to syncronize between my phone and two e-mail accounts on my > computer (G-mail and kiwilink)? Google Sync should work for gmail. I have no idea what "kiwilink"...

Save and Close Error in accounts and contacts
Hi - Just upgraded to CRM 4 and am noticing an error when accessing via the web: When I his either save and close or save and new in an account or a contact I get an error popup - "Microsoft Dynamics CRM has encountered an error Please tell Microsoft about this problem..... The XML report that is sent to MS is as follows: Microsoft Dynamics CRM Error Report Contents <CrmScriptErrorReport> <ReportVersion>1.0</ReportVersion> <ScriptErrorDetails> <Message>Syntax error</Message> <Line>106</Line> <URL>/ORG NAME/sfa/conts/...

can not receive emails with web links attached
Could someone tell me how to change controls to allow for emails with website links attached to come through? I can not receive emails with website links attached. ...

Unassigned accounts in Paycheck Deposit
I am trying to set up a paycheck with split deductions and taxes. I enter the Gros Pay, but after I enter all the deductions it says that all those amounts are unassigned. and it won't take my paycheck properly. Any Ideas? Ask your employeer for a corrected paycheck stub, in which all deductions and net pay add up to the gross pay. -Jeff "Tami" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:18fe201c41be7$4ea22120$a401280a@phx.gbl... > I am trying to set up a paycheck with split deductions > and taxes. I enter the Gros Pay, but after I enter all...

Outlook sends email to isp but no longer receives email.
Outlook 2000 SP3 has been working just fine on a WinXP SP2 system. Now it sends ok, but times out when trying to receive. All the settings are the same as they have been. Outlook 2000 email works fine with an older Win98 system using the same settings, so its not the server. The symptoms are strange. If there are no messages in the mailbox, the delivering window flashes on and off like it should. However, if there are messages delivering comes on and Trend PCcillin Internet Security comes on and says it is scanning incoming mail, but an Outlook error message comes up saying that some mes...

automatically sending messages at set times??
Wondering if there's a way with Outlook to send a default message at a specified time?? ie: a message for my ex to repay me her debts on a weekly basis :P "Adam Membrey" <membreya@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:O$2Z4y0zEHA.3416@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > Wondering if there's a way with Outlook to send a default message at a > specified time?? > > ie: a message for my ex to repay me her debts on a weekly basis :P Sure if you are willing to write code but chances are it would be easier to do from the command line with one of the email utilities like ...

Can't Send Messages Using Outlook Web Access & XP
Our users with Windows XP cannot send messages using OWA. I've read a few KB articles about some incompatabilities between XP and OWA, but none of the proposed fixes (using the "basic" rather than "premium" client, or changing the security settings in IE) seem to solve this last problem. When they click on "send", it generates an unspecified "error on page". The problem occurs using IE and Firefox, but just on XP machines. My Windows 2000 machine works fine using IE and even my Macintosh using Safari (gasp!) works. ...

Monitoring Received and Sent Emails
As the owner of my company, I would like to have my IT Dpt monitor some people's emails (Received and Sent) to make sure that my customers who send in inquiry or questions are answered immediately. Before put in this request and without sounding stupid, I wanted to check if there is someone who knows if this can be done and how it can be accomplished without the knowledge of the people being monitored.Thanks in advance for your assistance. There is an option in exchange 2000 as well as 2003 to archive all emails sent and recieved by a storage group, this archive will be sent to a sep...

Receiving 2 of every message
I recently paid for a hotmail account so I could have larger storage and not get cancelled for any reasons such as not checking it often enough. I followed the instructions and put my service on Outlook Express. Now I'm receiving 2 of every message. What's up? Can I fix this? Thanks Darla ...

SMTP account SMTP (EXCHANGE-{0A2AF96F-ADE3-4348-98AC.......
Inside the mailboxes folder of Exchange server, there is user called: SMTP (EXCHANGE-{0A2AF96F-ADE3-4348-98AC-5DD3568592C0}) I dont know what this is? Is this a system mailbox? If not, how did it get there and how can I get rid of it? The reason I ask is that , every few minutes, there is virus being sent to this mailbox, apparently from the "administrator". Very strange. any help will be appreciated. thanks, john I found the answer here: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;252341 "john Smith" <smith@fakedomain.com> wrote in message new...

How do i give each email account i set up its own inbox etc?
i can create different accounts but when i send/recieve all the mail from different accouts goes to the same inbox...not good... About the best you can do is create an inbox rule that moves messages based on the account it was received with. "joejnknsn" <joejnknsn@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E487FD01-2110-4BEC-930B-10590F05E885@microsoft.com... >i can create different accounts but when i send/recieve all the mail from > different accouts goes to the same inbox...not good... ...

OL Contact -> CRM 3.0 Account ?
From what I know so far, I can enable an Outlook contact for tracking in CRM which in fact after creation of the contact in CRM creates a bidirectional link b/w the Outlook und CRM representation of the contact, tracking and automatically synchronizing changes between the two. So far so good. Now, quite a few of the contacts we have in our Outlook environement are really accounts (in CRM speak). Is there any (built-in or other) way to migrate them from Outlook to CRM Accounts without having to reenter all the data? Thanks, Markus And to extend the scope: What about the other dire...