send/receive error #7

I recently installed Office Student & Teacher 2003 and
have been trying to switch from Outlook Express to the
newly installed Outlook.  Everytime I try to send/receive
it pops error message "The opeation failed.  An object
could not be found."  Help!
0
anonymous (74722)

outlook archiving #7
Hi all. I have a question on outlook 2002. My boss is interested in archiving his tons of e-mail received based on year. That is all mail, calendar data for 2004 should be stored into a folder called 2004 archive, older data into 2003, 2002 ..etc. I have looked at the current functions available within outlook, archive autoarchive and I cannot seem to be able to achieve this kind of control. How can I get this done? is there a macro that could be set to run as a rule to achieve this? any commercial tolls to purchase? Any ideas at all would be welcomed at this point. paul <anonymo...

i am getting fatal error C1033
Hi all while i was compliling my project through VC++ (6.0) It ia giving following error e:\empresent\source\winsys\ttf\fontbmp.c(0) : fatal error C1033: cannot open program database 'e:\empresent\source\build\x86\vc60.pdb' NMAKE : fatal error U1077: 'cl' : return code '0x2' Stop. Although vc60.pdb is present in the following path. Please help me out what to do. Thanks in advance Meenal I can only guess, the file may be locked/corrupt or not accessible. Reboot and see if you still get the same problem. ----------- Ajay Kalra ajaykalra@yahoo.com Sometimes clearing...

Paint error
I have a friend running XP that gets a paint error "Paint has encountered an error and needs to close" Where, in the event viewer, might she find more detail on this error? -- Frank C Dell Inspiron 530S Win Vista Ultimate 64 bit SP1 Dell studio laptop Win Vista Ultimate 64 bit SP1 HP Photosmart D7260 "Frank C" wrote: > I have a friend running XP that gets a paint error "Paint has encountered an > error and needs to close" > Where, in the event viewer, might she find more detail on this error? > > -- > Frank C > ...

Outlook 2002 "Today" error
I get this "Unable to display the folder. Microsoft Outlook could not access the specified folder location. The folder no longer exists." any ideas? thanks harry harry <a_harrison_uk@yahoo.co.uk> wrote: > I get this "Unable to display the folder. Microsoft Outlook could not > access the specified folder location. The folder no longer exists." Open your mail profile (Control Panel>Mail) and see where Outlook is expecting to find your PST. Verify that it is where it is supposed to be. -- Brian Tillman I checked that & in my case it's looki...

multiple users send from common email address
Hello, I have several users from support department (exchange 2003). Although they have each his own email address, I would like to let them send email from a common address such as support@company.com from their outlook clients. Really, they could use the "reply to" field, but is there some simpler way? On the other hand, I would like all of them to receive messages at support@company.com address. Is it possible? many thanks in advance. O. Ondrej: To get them all to receive mail at support@yourdomain.com, just create a distribution group in Active Directory Users and Co...

Excel Caused Error in VBE6.dll. Excel will Close
When trying to open Excel 2000 (Office Professional) / Windows ME the above message appeared and Excel would not open. Renaming the VBE6.DLL file and then repair and then reinstal Office did not work as the original dated VBE6.DLL file reappeared Has anyone had the sme problem? If so did you find a workable solution? ... and what was it? ...

automation error
Hi I have set up an automation with Outlook and sending emails to our clients. I am using Redemption to avoid the security dialogs. The problem is when it sends around 373 email, an error will occur and emails stopped. I tried to open other forms but an error msg pops up citing not enough memory. (Other programs works properly). When I close Access and reopen it operates normally and when I send emails again, it will stop again at 373-5 emails. I tried sending very much smaller sized emails e.g "just hello". (50 bytes). It still creates the error after 373 emails. What could be wr...

IMF v2 and the "GUI error"
Good morning everyone! I have a rather simple question: has something - of which I am currently unaware - fixed the GUI error with respect to the IMF v2 "configuration". Here is why I am asking this question. First of all, I have seen a lot of documentation and read a lot of posts about the error in the GUI. The part where you set the Gateway Filter to 7 (or whatever) and the text reads something to the effect of "Block messages with a SCL Rating greater than or equal to:" and you supply the number. Same for the Junk E-mail folder. I always thought that if you s...

Hi I am logged on as Domain administrator and have installed Office 2000 twice over.. I am getting the following error, and I have put it into Microsoft Support but it comes up with nothing. The error is "Unknown Error 0xAF54011D You Do not have permission to log on" any Ideas thanks It helps telling where you get this error and where you are trying to connect to. -- Roady [MVP] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -Setting Permissions on a Mailbox -Create an Office XP CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 3 ----- "News" <sasa@sdfad.com> wrote in message ...

Insert statement with errors
Hi, I am getting the error Too few parameters Expected 1 when i try to run the following SQL statement: strSQL = "INSERT INTO BudgetGST ( Idbranch, Avril )" & _ " SELECT Idbranch, (Avril*cGST)" & _ " FROM GrossMois WHERE GrossMois.IdBranch = " & num Avril is a field from GrossMois that contains a value and cGST is a constant. can anyone tell me what is wrong Thanks Alain What's this: (Avril*cGST) If it is meant to be 2 fields multiplied together, supply an alias for the result: strSQL = "INSERT INTO B...

Error can't Find File
Hi, I have a macro that opens a file and pulls any outstanding tasks from the previous day. I have a problem when it is a new month because the previous month's file is called MyFileMarch2010. The macro now looks for MyFileApril2010. How do I capture the error and look for the previous month's file if it is the first business day of the month? Any help or suggestions is appreciated. -- Thank you Dave As ALWAYS, post YOUR code for comments if day(date)=1 then do this else do that end if -- Don Guillett Microsoft MVP Excel SalesAid Software dguill...

cannot receive exe files
We are running on exchange 2003 (plus small business server) and so far we haven't been able to send or receive any mail containing exe attachments. I am aware such attachments are automatically blocked by exchange, but I was thinking is there any way of overriding this rule inside internal network? If there are two internal users exchanging mail, is it possible to send exe file . How safe is to change registry keys so you can avoid that rule? Is there anybody with this problem? I could be wrong, but I don't think that Exchange is what is blocking the attachments. That is usua...

CRM Callout error (ComException) 02-04-04
I followed the example of Microsoft on how to create a Callout CO interface (found at http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/dnmbscrm1_2/html/mbs_crmPostCalloutsv1d2.asp) But I keep getting the same error System.Runtime.InteropSevices.ComException: The file name is too long I used very short names so I don't understand where this error woul come from. Anybody got any idea's or encountered this in the past Regards Edwin Jongsm Accenture ------=_NextPart_0001_366F0616 Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Hi, Is you machine name longer t...

Error after applying SP1 on GP 9.0 with SQL 2005 P2
I have applied SP1 on GP 9.0 on the server and the GP utilities shows all companies have been updated, however when I attempt to login to a couple of companies I recieve a message "[Microsoft][OBDC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]procedure smcleanup filesbeforelogin has no parameters and arguments were supplied". I have compatablility set to 90 ------=_NextPart_0001_5EFEE3FC Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Hello, Thanks for posting to Newsgroups. It seems the update may have failed on one or more stored procedures. You can attempt to recreate this sto...

Report Error
I'm running GP 6.0 and one of my reports (Orders with discrepancies) is receiving an error "GPS Error: 58". Any ideas on the error and where to look for resolution? Thanks Jeff... ...

Problem receiving e-mail using Outlook XP SP 3 on Win XP SP2 Machi
I have many users having issues with not receiving new e-mail until they "tickle" their Outlook by switching views. Additionally they sometimes see items staying in their Outbox even though the item is in fact delivered to the recipient. I tried both of the following KB articles. One did not help, the other one using the regedt32.exe did not have a key for 9.0, only 10.0 and 8.0. Any help would be greatly appreciated, I've been troubleshooting this for 2 weeks now. Thanks, Anne Altman http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;304849 or http://support.mi...

Runtime error 429: Activex Component Can't create object
Dear helpers, Kindly guide me to resolve my vista related problem. I am running .exe file on Vista ultimate but it giving run time error "429: Activex Component Can't create object". The exe file works well on XP. May be it's a scripting error .... kindly advise what to do ro resolve it. Regards, Hina Naz -- Hina Naz ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Hina Naz's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/226902.htm View this thread: http://forums.techarena.in/vista-help/1342465.htm http://forums.techarena.i...

receiving mail that dosen't have a mailbox on my server
how do you stop email addresses that have my domain name, but the receipant does not have a mailbox on my server please help "Brad Camden" <Bacamden@mississippilime.com> wrote: >how do you stop email addresses that have my domain name, >but the receipant does not have a mailbox on my server > > >please help In E2K3 you can now do a directory lookup and deny inbound traffic for smtp addresses that aren't in AD. There are other solutions for the older versions of Exchange. What ya got? Mark Arnold MCSA MCSE+M MVP, FAQ: http://www.swinc.com/resource/exc...

Error :XML not defined
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_000D_01C60F1B.FCDBE180 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable I am trying to imput data in too a xml file. How can it deal with the = issues below I try putting in System.XML to see but it give me a error about only = having one inherits per class. Partial Class _xxxx Inherits Web.UI.Page Protected Sub btnSubmit_Click(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As = System.EventArgs) Handles btnSubmit.Click Dim xDoc As New XmlDocument Dim newComment As XmlDocumentFra...

error message #26
If i create a shortcut to a workbook on the desktop, I get a the message that a file by that name is already open. Clicking ok makes the message go away and the file works fine. this does not occur when opening the file any other way. Not fatal, bu annoying Maybe... http://www.contextures.com/xlfaqApp.html#AlreadyOpen From the FAQ at Debra Dalgleish's site. "paboombillanonymous@aol.com" wrote: > > If i create a shortcut to a workbook on the desktop, I get > a the message that a file by that name is already open. > Clicking ok makes the message go away and the ...

How to view standard 40 colour palette in office 7?
In Office 7, word & excel when trying to pick font colour or fill colour i just get themed colours and only 10 standard colours, how can i change so i can pick from the original 40 standard colours available in earlier versions of office? I used to use all of the 40 standard colours and now I can only find 10 i'm really stuck with matching colours. Thanks You want to reduce the 60 choices you have now to 40? Tracy wrote: > In Office 7, word & excel when trying to pick font colour or fill colour i > just get themed colours and only 10 standard colours, how ca...

64 bit Win 7 and Live
I downloaded Live, just the email client, and it will not start on my Win 7 64 bit system. I get some error message about disk full or low memory. Any ideas of what's wrong? This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_02D0_01CAD492.D944F810 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable reboot. has happened occaionally on OE as well as windows mail. mikeyhsd@hotmail.com "D.Duck" <Don@lald.net> wrote in message = news:%23j0e$1K1KHA.776@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... ...

sending messages
hi, i have placed a custom control in my dialog box. the control associated with it has been derived from CWnd. i want to send a message to the dialog box when the left mouse button clicked inside the control. the control has implimented the OnLButtonDown. can i use the SendMessage() inside the control's OnLButtonDown function. if so what values are to be given as arguments. please help. bye anu > can i use the SendMessage() inside the control's > OnLButtonDown function. Yep! > if so what values are to be given > as arguments. This highly depends on...

Entourage will send New messages but will Not Forward or Reply mes
For some reason Entourage will send new messages but will not forward or reply messages. Can anyone recommend a fix? Thanks Marco Isn't that a show on HBO? I think you should seek help from the publisher of Entourage. This community is for Dynamics GP. -- Charles Allen, MVP "Miercoles" wrote: > > For some reason Entourage will send new messages but will not forward or > reply messages. Can anyone recommend a fix? > > Thanks > Marco ...

re: error 1320
Dear Glyn Thank you for your reply. To be honest I don't know about the DOS Subst command. I used the administrative tool like you suggested - it shows that I have one disc drive. (I wasn't sure what to do with the c management window...) I tried installing a custom version, and put it on C drive - same result. I did properties of the N and C drive and noticed that they both have exactly the same amount of used and unused space - which seems a bit of a coincidence! They are both NTFS if that is any relevance. I also did map network drives - there is no "n" drive coming...