Send out blank reply

Recently, after receiving a message, my Outlook 2000 is
sending out a blank reply message to the sender
automatically.  Would this cause by setting or virus?
0
anonymous (74722)

blocking blank cells until other cells are compiled
Hello everyone. I'm working on several columns. Each column corresponds to a certai date. I would like the fields under the date cell to be "available only if the date cell is filled. How do I do this? Say in cell "A1" I have today's date and in "B1" tomorrow's (and s on). In cell "A2" I want to put the number of dollars I have spen during lunch and in cell "B2" I will want to do the same, but onl tomorrow of course. I would like to "compile" the whole month in terms of columns but would like NOT to be able to write in the...

sending attachments in rich text format
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_007C_01CA9538.F7528CD0 Content-Type: text/plain; format=flowed; charset="iso-8859-1"; reply-type=original Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Can anybody tell me how I send an attachment with an e-mail from within Microsoft Office 2007 in rich text format please Wendy ------=_NextPart_000_007C_01CA9538.F7528CD0 Content-Type: image/gif; name="QMARK.GIF" Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64 Content-ID: <7D394D5C2EB043D9A973E27399E2B9B5@andyPC> R0lGODlhEwAfAPcAAP8ICP8PDv8VFf8dHP8kI/...

Can't send via Outlook 2000
Hi folks - I'd appreciate your help. All of a sudden, with no changes on my part, I cannot send via Outlook 2000. I can receive (I use netaddress.com for incoming), but I can't send out (I use outgoing.verizon.net). I have a DSL connection. Verizon says all is fine on their end and with my set up. My anti-virus is current and has no issues. The emails I send stay in my outbox, and it keeps attempting to send them. Error messages vary, but they are usually of the gist that the TCP/IP connection was unexpectedly terminated by the server (outgoing.verizon.net). Any insigh...

Unable to send more mail to more than 50 recipients at once...
I send a couple of small e-mail newsletters out to subscribers. Last week, I was able to send these e-mails through Outlook 2000, in blocks of up to 500 addresses in the BCC field. This week, when I tried that, the e-mail was never sent and just sat in my Out Box until eventually telling me that there is a limit of 50 recipients per e- mail message. I recently implemented the "critical updates" from MS for Windows XP Pro & Office. The question I have is, why did the allowable number of recipients change overnight, and is there any way to return it to it's previous st...

Can't send a link from IE 6
Installed Outlook 2003 recently, and now I cannot send a link to a page from IE6. I ran Tweakol2003 so I can receive links, etc. Something really simple I'll bet, but I have looked thru the help files and have not hit on it yet. Thanks for any guidance ... John Patch <fred@hotmail.com> wrote: > Installed Outlook 2003 recently, and now I cannot send a link to a > page from IE6. I ran Tweakol2003 so I can receive links, etc. How do you know you can't send it? -- Brian Tillman Usually when the you try and send a link, a Outlook form comes up over the IE screen jus...

Skip blank or N/A in data analysis
Hi, I try to do data analysis (such as regression) to two data columns X ~ Y. Under some condition, some of the Y values are blank or (#N/A). When I do X-Y chart, those points are ignored. However, when I select the same columns to do regress or any other data analysis, I got the error saying "Input range containing non-numeric data". I don't want to put any number like 0 for those to distort my result. I just want to ignore or skip those N/A data. Is there a way I can do it without removing those data? Because the N/A location depends on a variable (a condition). I ...

Can not send message nor send an attachment from the web
This is what I get when I try to send a message and an attachment from the web. Can you please help me out. The host 'smtp' could not be found. Please verify that you have entered the server name correctly. Subject ' Check out this article Half a Million Plastic Coffins?', Account: 'pop3', Server: 'smtp', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 11001, Error Number: 0x800CCC0D "adrian" <atheop@att.net> wrote in message news:ecvAdUTaKHA.4920@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > This is what I get when I try to send a...

Can't Send Messages Using Outlook Web Access & XP
Our users with Windows XP cannot send messages using OWA. I've read a few KB articles about some incompatabilities between XP and OWA, but none of the proposed fixes (using the "basic" rather than "premium" client, or changing the security settings in IE) seem to solve this last problem. When they click on "send", it generates an unspecified "error on page". The problem occurs using IE and Firefox, but just on XP machines. My Windows 2000 machine works fine using IE and even my Macintosh using Safari (gasp!) works. ...

problems sending email with crm 1.2
Anybody please help me, i installed the MS CRM 1.2 like 2 months ago, it was working just fine, today my boss wanted to send an email with crm and the following message appear "An error has occurred. For more information contact your system administrator.",every user when is trying to send an email the same message appear even with the administrator account. WHAT TO DO PLEASE HELP Did you install the CRM Exchange E-Mail router? "Nepdy" wrote: > Anybody please help me, i installed the MS CRM 1.2 like 2 months ago, it was > working just fine, today my boss wan...

Outlook sends email to isp but no longer receives email.
Outlook 2000 SP3 has been working just fine on a WinXP SP2 system. Now it sends ok, but times out when trying to receive. All the settings are the same as they have been. Outlook 2000 email works fine with an older Win98 system using the same settings, so its not the server. The symptoms are strange. If there are no messages in the mailbox, the delivering window flashes on and off like it should. However, if there are messages delivering comes on and Trend PCcillin Internet Security comes on and says it is scanning incoming mail, but an Outlook error message comes up saying that some mes...

automatically sending messages at set times??
Wondering if there's a way with Outlook to send a default message at a specified time?? ie: a message for my ex to repay me her debts on a weekly basis :P "Adam Membrey" <membreya@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:O$2Z4y0zEHA.3416@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > Wondering if there's a way with Outlook to send a default message at a > specified time?? > > ie: a message for my ex to repay me her debts on a weekly basis :P Sure if you are willing to write code but chances are it would be easier to do from the command line with one of the email utilities like ...

Keeping Custom Properties When Forwarding or Replying to a Message #2
We have emails saved on the file system, that is kept track of by another program. These emails have custom properties attached to them. There is no custom form, just custom properties. These fields were originally added using objPost.UserProperties.Add. We need it so that when someone opens up one of these emails through the file system, and then replies or fowards the message, these custom properties are kept in the reply. This is so the external program can track these emails. Is there a way this can be done? We could have these emails opened up using an Outlook command line that i...

Leave as blank
In cell A1 I have a date, in cell B1 it is set so that it calculated seven dats on from the date in A1. Now, I have dragged this formula down in cell B1 into all cells in that column B. There are no values in column A as yet as these will be filled out as the spreadsheet is used. Subsequently, I want column B to remain blank until values are entered in column A. Nonetheless, I am getting the value "07 Jan 00" in my cells in column B. How can I do it so that they are left blank? If your formula is =A1+7, change this to: =IF(A1="","",A1+7) and copy this...

Excel, Macro designed to send mails via Outlook : question on certificate
Hi everybody, I created in Excel a macro designed to send specific mails via Outlook. Because an Outlook dialog box asked me all the time whether I authorize the transmission or not, I created a certificate using MS Office "SelfCert". So far so good. My macro is signed. However, Outlook keeps on asking me everytime to authorize the transmission of the mails. What should I do / check ? Anybody ? Many thanks in adavance for your time and kind help. Daniel Everything you wanted to know about sending emails fro Excel using Outlook. http://www.rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm Go...

Recieve but don't send!
Hi, I want to recieve messages only when I click on the "Send/Recieve" button, but Outlook both sends and recieves messages. How can I disable "send" action in Outlook 2003? Thanks. Tools-> Options-> tab Mail Setup-> button Send/Receive...-> button Edit...-> select account and disable the Send option for that specific account -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -What do the Outlook Icons Mean? -Create an Office 2003 CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 1 ----- "gemeaux | tt" <gemeaux_tt {at} hotmail....

Send errors on old mail message no longer in Outbox
I made a mistake setting up my account and mistyped my sender address. Before I discovered it I'd tried to send 3 mails. I fixed the problem and successfully sent new messages but I keep getting repeating errors on the "old invalid" messages still trying to send -- they didn't pick up the correction and they are NOT in my OUTBOX anymore. How do I stop Mail from trying to resend these over and over? I've come down, turned off computer, etc but everytime I bring LiVE Mail up it's starts to resend these again -- continually getting messages. Interesti...

Modifying Reply-to and From email address
I am trying to send from one pop email account but have messages show a different "From" and "reply-to" pop address. I have tried changing the email address in the user information field of the account pop3 settings, along with setting the reply address in the general tab. If I look at my sent items the address I want to appear is there, but the recipeint still sees the address of the actual account used to sent he mail, rather than the address I want to appear. Is there a way to do this? Are you using different accounts or just another alias? Your approach is ...

Can't send email with attachments
Windows XP Pro SP3; Office 2007. When attempting to send email with attachment,document gets stuck in outbox and caption at bottom of screen says "preparing to send and receive". This goes on indefinitely.Size of attachment file does not matter. Small and large attachment files get stuck in similar manner. Email without attachment can be sent successfully. Turning off Trend Micro firewall and other internet security does not help. ibexx This is caused by your AV scanning in and outgoing emails. Uninstall your AV and re-install it without the email integration (scanni...

Reply/forward in HTML #2
Using Office 2003 is there a way to automatically forward or reply in HTML? I have an autosignature with links to our company website, etc and unless it's in html it's just so much text. I know I can manually change replies/ forward to html but is there a way to set O2003 to do so automatically? Steve Ignots signots@aol.com <signots@aol.com> wrote: > Using Office 2003 is there a way to automatically forward or reply in > HTML? I have an autosignature with links to our company website, etc > and unless it's in html it's just so much text. I know I can manually ...

Outlook 2003 cannot send email
This problem started yesterday morning about 1000. Previously, Outlook has worked without fail for about 6 months, when I had to replace a failing harddrive with a clean install. If I try to send an email, the send fails with the error 0x80042109. If I send a 'test your settings' email, I get a more verbose message that says the server was found, but did not respond. Now, the details: I found 2 articles about the error 0x80042109 that talked about 'being on the MSN network and trying to send through another system', but I have no connection to MSN. I have my own domain...

Autosum when some cells are blank
Is there a way to autosum so that Excel will ignore the blank cells but still add all of the other cells in a row? I have a large spreadsheet with 1000 rows in it and would like to click on autosum w/o having to change the cell reference. Thanks! If you select your range first, then hit the autosum button, excel put the formula in next row. And one way to select the range is to click on the top cell and shift-click on the bottom cell. (Use the vertical scroll bar to get to the bottom cell.) (yeah, it still might be easier to just remember the first row and adjust the formula.) sue...

Need to create blank computation column
Ok, let's try again. This time I'm breaking it down to a simple problem so that I don't confuse anyone: I have 3 cells in a row. In cell x I have a variable. In cell y I have a variable. In cell z I have a formula: =x*y . Now if the user is presented with variable x and nothing for variable y, and the formula is already in place, cell z will display 0. But I want the user to be presented with a blank field instead, until such time he/she enters in a variable for cell y. Therefore, I need to know what command will tell cell z to display a figure only if the computation is ...

Rule to auto reply using a dynamic text file as attachment or message body
Using the rules wizard in Outlook 2003, I have been able to create a rule that automatically replies to a sender that has specific words in the subject using "have the server reply using a specific message" or "reply using a specific template". My problem is this: I have a text file located on my local hard drive that is updated by an excel spreadsheet every 15 minutes. When someone sends me an email with specific words in the subject, I want to reply with the text file either as an attachment or inline message (perferred). The issue I am having is that the message speci...

Automatic sending massages( in background)
Most of the time i receive a massages(E-mail) from server (Etisalat) that my massage failed to send (from:internet mail server) (subject: problem during delivery processing)(Message-id:<BAY114-W39F46A05A177215177A8F5A7990@phx.gbl>) this is one example of id You haven't given us much to go on. As a minimum we would need to see a verbatim copy of the failure notice. Are these messages you have sent? If not, they are probably emails sent out by a spammer who is using your 'From' address. --=20 Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail) http://mvp.support.microsoft.c...

rescheduling a meeting sends a message to recievers saying cancell
when rescheduling a meeting, the people involved recieve an email saying that it has been cancelled, this occured a while ago but then stopped, and now is re occuring. do you have an ideas? ...