Send from Word

When I hit the send button in Word or Excell I get a pop
up that say choose profile with Outlook in the drop down.
That is the only name in the drop down. If I hit OK I get
the following Message.
The MAPI Spooler could not be started. Close and then
restartall mail-enabled applications.MAPI 103 (0000004C7)
If I choose to set up a new profile I get a Microsoft
Exchange Setup Wizard. As I try to setup a new profile I
come to the following,
The following unrecoverable error has occured:
The .DLL file for this service is either damaged or could
not be found.
 Any ideas?
0
dougd (1)

Doug,

What version of Office (and/or Outlook) are you using?  Operating system?

The following knowledge base article sounds like it might address your problem:
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;175772&Product=ou

Or, if using Outlook 97, perhaps this has some clues to help you?
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;173299&Product=out

Thanks,
--Libby
0
anonymous (74722)

Instruction for address book does not tell me where to go. Word o.
I am trying to create an address book in outlook. The instructions are tools menu, click envelopes and Labels.On envelopes tab clieck address book Icon. In the Select name dialog box click th select Personal Address Book in Show Names from the box. Do I do this in word. Where do I find the address book icon. I am using Microsoft Office Professional. First of all, what version of Outlook?? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted w...

Querying the word "automatic"
I have a table with approximately 80,000 records. I've created a full text index on the table with the following statement: CREATE FULLTEXT INDEX ON AdsAuto ( StockNumber, YearText, Make, Model, Trim, Transmission, ExteriorColor, Description, Equipment, FullTextKeywords, VIN, AdCode ) KEY INDEX PK_AdsAuto ON TraderCatalog WITH CHANGE_TRACKING AUTO This query takes 13 seconds to run: SELECT ID, Year, Make, Model, Description FROM AdsAuto WHERE CONTAINS(AdsAuto.*, '"automatic*"') This query takes 2 seconds to run: SELECT ID, Year, Make, Mo...

Add Avery labels in Word
How do you add more Avery labels in the Tools/Letters and Mailings/Envelopes and Labels menu? Yup, they're correct, but I have to add one thing. If you need to create pinfeed labels, be sure to click on continuous feed radio button in the label options dialog box. Just in case you're looking for those kind of labels. 'www.macolabels.com' (http://www.macolabels.com) -- checkme197 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ checkme197's Profile: 1303 View this thread: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/showthread.php?t=158809 ...

merging values to word
i am merging numbers to word documents and the formatting will not stay. e.g. 45698723.2365879 is what shows up in my merge, however in excel i have formatted it so it appears as $45,698,723.24 can anyone help on this issue? ...

Office Programs "hang up" on Send Attachment
I am using Office 2007. When I attempt to send an open document from Excel or Word using the Email icon in my small toolbar, the originating program and Outlook "hang up" for about a minute and a half. The document being emailed is saved on a network. Any ideas of what could be causing this issue? might try to see if it hangs via safe mode /w networking. -- db·´¯`·...¸><)))º> DatabaseBen, Retired Professional - Systems Analyst - Database Developer - Accountancy - Veteran of the Armed Forces - Microsoft Partner ...

Sending issues #2
I have some users here that are sending email but when they send it, the mail just sits in the outbox. We are using Exchange 5.5 and outlook 2000 and 97. I have sent the email to myself and then tried to send it to the person that needs the email. I was able to send it but it hasn't gotten to the client and the email message isn't in the queue of our Exchange Server. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks, JP ...

Error sending messages on Windows Mail
Have NOT been able to send emails from my Windows Mail account. Error message is as follows -- Unknown error has occurred - Server: smtpauth.earthlink.net Protocol: SMTP" Server response - '503STARTTLS command used when not advertised Port: 587 Secure (SSL): Yes Server Error #0x800CCC65 (this was for an outgoing message directed to a third party) I tried to send a message to my own email account and the Error Message was exactly the same, EXCEPT that the final line of the Error Message said - Server Error #0x800CCC90 I get error message numberox800ccc19 I wond...

Any parts of the word
Hello everyone, I am trying to build a formula to check cell C:14 for any occurrence of the word "pepsi" if found put the contents of cell D:14 in cell H:14. So the formula will go in cell H:14 and I will copy down. Any help will be appreciated In cell H14 enter =IF(C14="pepsi",D14,"") Cell D14 has =IF(C14="pepsi","Cell C14 has Pepsi in it.","") in it. HTH "RayD" <rcd_net@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:pbpctvg94hkv5dvqi3kn26ncbm142nhrk0@4ax.com... > Hello everyone, > > I am trying to build a ...

Cannot send from Outlook on laptop
Have been trying to set up Outlook on my new laptop. I'm sure everything is properly configured for gmail. When I run the settings self-test, it will do everything but send the test message. It says my e-mail address field is incorrect, but it isn't. I've contacted Comcast. They had no clue. I'm thinking this may have to do with wireless? I have a Netgear router. A secured connection. But it doesn't even work when I have the laptop docked. Thoughts? Kimberly EggHeadCafe.com - .NET Developer Portal of Choice http://www.eggheadcafe.com If your new laptop is XP...

How do I group objects and Word Art in Publisher?
I am creating a button and have our company logo along with a slogan that I put in Word Art. I would like to group these two items together so it will be easier to move around as one object. I have tried using the "select object" tool and it will not let me group them. It just moves my objects around and not as a group. I don't quite understand. Do you have a border around your page? If so send it to the back and try selecting your logo and WordArt again. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Fal...

Outlook (and Word) Spell check original text in reply
I have a couple of my users where Word spell checks original text i reply even though it is marked in tools as Do not Spell Check Origina Text in Reply. If I turn Word off as the editor, then it works fine. This does not occur on all of my machines, only on two... I use Word 2 and Outlook 2K. Any ideas why this is happening? I appreciate the help -- rcstechnologyPosted via http://www.officehelp.in - &lt;a href=&quot;http://www.officehelp.in&quot;&gt;Microsoft Office Software&lt;/a&gt it's because they have a prefix character set. http://www.outlook-tips.net/...

Outlook won't send attachments #3
I have Office XP Pro (2002). When I type a document in Word, and then select File>Send To>Mail Recipient (as Attachment), Outlook opens the standard new message window and lets me type the address of my recipient, but when I click on Send, it doesn't do anything. I can hit Send all day long, and Outlook doesn't even try to send it. But, if I save the Word doc to my hard drive, and open a new mail window in Outlook, I can attach the Word doc and it will send it just fine. I have applied the latest updates to Office, and now I don't know what else to try. Any sug...

Word Merge access hyperlink fields.
This is for Albert Kallal or anyone familiar with his Easy Word Merge file. I am a new user to access and have created my first database. I have downloaded and am using Albert Kallal's single word merge. I am having a problem now with hyperlink merge fields as they are displayed as an address and not a hyperlink . I would also like to know how I can merge more than 1 record to a single word document. I have based my form on a query with multiple tables, but when the form is merged only the first record in the query is displayed! Many Thanks. -- Lyndy ...

Word Art won't show up in Print Preview
When using the Print Preview option, neither Word Art or clip art will show up. UNcheck "Draft Quality" in Page Setup. Helen wrote: > When using the Print Preview option, neither Word Art or clip art will show up. ...

Sending updates to only new or deleted attandees
When adding an attendee to a meeting, and sending the meeting by "Send update only to added or deleted attendees" option all attendees still recieve the updates. Is there a way to fix this? Thanks ...

Outlook as address book in Word
The process I used for making Outlook 98 the Address Book for Word 97 is not working for Word and Outlook 2003. Before I could click the address book button on the Word toolbar and the Outlook folders would pop up. In Outlook, going to Tools, Options, Other and checking the box: Make Outlook the default program for email . . . doesn't work. More is needed. What? Jan Go to Control Panel | Internet Options, click the Programs tab, and make sure Outlook is set as the default program for "Contact List". -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Messages sent to my e-mail...

having problems sending mail from server to aol
how do i find out if im on the AOL black list. ive search all the open relay and black list site and im not on them. but can not find out how to check AOL please help James wrote: > how do i find out if im on the AOL black list. ive search all the open > relay and black list site and im not on them. but can not find out how to > check AOL please help > > You can telnet to port 25, on one of the following servers: mailin-02.mx.aol.com mailin-03.mx.aol.com mailin-04.mx.aol.com mailin-01.mx.aol.com If you can connect, try and manually submit an SMTP Message. If a...

add multiple labels sizes to word as an new producer
Hi all, is there a way to add multiple labelformats to word. Its easy to add 1 new size but if you have 200 sizes and want to add this to word and make is distributable then it is not working. for word 97 and word 2000 this was not a problem We did it by regfile editing see below: is there a way to add multiple label sizes to word 2007 ? for example by using database or xml... reagards, Geert REGEDIT4 [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Office\9.0\Word\Custom Labels] "costum 0102"=hex:1d,03,56,00,00,00,6d,00,57,00,6b,08,00,00,b2,04,00,00,37,02,\ 00,0...

Exchange send and receive limit question
We are using Exchange 2003 on Windows Server 2003 I have 2 separate mailbox stores One store is for calendaring only and the other is for email The calendaring store we set the send and receive limit to 6K. Management thinks this will help stop viruses. The other we set the send and receive limit to 10 MB. As of now each time I create a mailbox, I have to set these values manually. Is there a way to create a policy to set this limit when a user is created in either store? I have looked into creating the users with a script, but have not found a way to set this value in script either. Thank...

Using cross-references to bookmarks from Word 2003 to Word 2007
I have been frustrated with not being able to use the report form I created in MS Office 2003 once I upgraded to 2007. Here is what I want to do: Create boxes of text that I can type into (or dictate into using Dragon Naturally Speaking) so that the text is then automatically copied into another text box with the same name. For example, "Patient: John Doe" After typing or dictating in "John Doe" in the text box after "Patient:" the text "John Doe" would automatically be copied into the text box in another area of the document labelled &quo...

Outlook 2002
Hi, how do I make Outlook send the HTML code as HTML bodypart. I paste the HTML code into the mail from a HTML document. Thanks in advance for any answers! Cheers, Trygve See http://www.slipstick.com/mail1/html.htm for varioius methods.=20 --=20 Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for=20 Administrators, Power Users, and Developers http://www.outlookcode.com/jumpstart.aspx "Trygve Lorentzen" <trygveloAThaldenDOTnet> wrote in message = news:emrqkyYRFHA.904@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > Hi, >=20 > how do I make O...

Link up excel and word
I prepare a lot of documents in Word that have Excel tables in them. The data in the tables change so i use the link feature in pasting the data into Word. But sometimes when I go to update links or when i open the document and Word asks to update the links, they get duplicated. What is the best way to avoid this and to link up an excel table into Word? ...

How do I link worksheet data in a Word file and have the links be. #2
I have inserted a Word object icon into an Excel worksheet and then pasted links from the underlying Excel file into the Word file that resides within the Excel file. Problem is when I change the Excel file name the paste link references don't automtically get modified. I need a way to elminate users I am designing this workbook for having to manually update all of the links whenever they save file updates under different filenames. I would greatly appreciate anyone's help to understand how to work past this problem. I have found nothing in the Excel help sections that speaks...

Problem Sending Email using Outlook 2000
I am attempting to send an email to a 130 person distribution list. The email is very short but has a 451 kb attachment. I am repeatedly getting the following message from System Administrator Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients. Subject: My Subject Sent: 5/28/2005 11:03 AM The following recipient(s) could not be reached: RecipientOne (E-mail) on 5/28/2005 11:03 AM No transport provider was available for delivery to this recipient. RecipientTwo (E-mail) on 5/28/2005 11:03 AM No transport provider was available ...

Send Button Not Working
After a successful installation of Outlook 2003 clicking on the send button does nothing. The problem was intermittent at first then became "solid" for all emails. Re-installing has no effect I have to go back to a backup copy of my system disk. Any ideas on how this could be fixed please. Pete Roberts ...