Send from another app

With Outlook closed and I try to send something from another app, such as
send webpage from IE, the mail stays in the outbox until Outlook is opened.
Is there a way to process the outgoing mail even though outlook (2003) is
not open?  Thx

0
Ron

transfer one stock to another broker account
How do I transfer only one stock from one broker's account to another broker's account ?? All I can find is directions to transfer ALL the stocks in one account to another account. Have Money 2003 Deluxe, Version 11.0 Thanks In microsoft.public.money, Karl S wrote: >How do I transfer only one stock from one broker's account >to another broker's account ?? All I can find is >directions to transfer ALL the stocks in one account to >another account. Have Money 2003 Deluxe, Version 11.0 Enter a TransferOut transaction for the stock in the investment acc...

HELP! Send Mail Fail, WHY??
One of my user was able to send and receive mail find when he is at home using his cable modem. When he is at his son's home at VA he was able to receive mail but not send. This happen to him in a couple other places but not all the places. Does anyone know what is going on with my exchange 5.5 server or is it the ISP at where he is at is the problem? Thanks YH Yieng Him <yhim@mail.med.upenn.edu> wrote in news:BBDE50BB.545F%yhim@mail.med.upenn.edu: > One of my user was able to send and receive mail find when he is at > home using his cable modem. When he is at his son...

"Unable to send item." in Outlook 2003
When trying to send a message in Outlook 2003 I get an error message saying "unable to send item.". I also get an error message syaing "Operation failed." when trying to save a message. However, when replying to a message I have received I can save and send without a problem. I also have Outlook Express installed on my machine. I don't know if that may be causing a problem Thanks. - David ...

Outlook 2003 sending Out of Office responses to Junk E-mail
Hello, I am trying to resolve an issue where several employees' PCs are sending Out of Office responses to junk e-mail, even ones that Outlook deems as spam and moves to the Junk E-mail folder. We are running Outlook 2003 on employees' PCs and Exchange 2003 Standard on our server. All that I can suspect at this point is that Outlook creates a rule for the Out of Office response and it is processed prior to the Junk E-mail rule. If someone has any suggestions, I would be more than happy to hear them. Thanks in advance. -- Dennis Bilyk OOF are server side rules, junk mail is clie...

Exchange 2003 sends multiple emails
I just discovered that when a user sent email to a specific distribution list or group of people, the email was recieved by the recipients over four times. I can see in the logs that the Exchange server did send roughly this many, but I dont know why. any ideas? thanks ...

Sending email from source Excel spreadsheet
I need to send out a distribution to all of our clients. There email addresses all happen to be in Excel. What is the best way emailing these addresses, ie: cut and paste in or Outlook to read from Excel or Excel to Export to Outlook...??? Thank you. Richard Richard Edwards <do.not.use@do.not.use.com> wrote: > I need to send out a distribution to all of our clients. There email > addresses all happen to be in Excel. > > What is the best way emailing these addresses, ie: cut and paste in or > Outlook to read from Excel or Excel to Export to Outlook...??? I was un...

Send/receive, operation failed message outlook 2002
Hi, I am receiving a message stating operation failed, with my 0utlook 2002 pro. When I go to tools, send/receive, and click on my account, I can send and recieve, but I cannot do it from clicking on the send/receive on the toolbar, and the auto send/receive does not work. My email settings are set up correctly, as I can receive my test emails. I tried repairing and uninstall/reinstalling outlook, but it did not fix it. Thanks! See if http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;312354 helps. -- Jeff Stephenson Outlook Development This posting is provided "AS IS&...

Sending email "though" ISP/host
I have an Exchange '03 box with a dynamic IP address. I noticed that some email are bouncing back as undeliverable. I was advised to configure exchange to send the mail through my ISP/host so the reverse DNS will resolve correctly. Any ideas are appreciated On Tue, 19 Apr 2005 14:40:43 -0400, "Peretz Stern" <peretzstern@optonline.net> wrote: >I have an Exchange '03 box with a dynamic IP address. I noticed that some >email are bouncing back as undeliverable. I was advised to configure >exchange to send the mail through my ISP/host so the reverse DNS w...

Outlook 2003 slow when sending a new message
Hi, We have noticed that Outlook 2003, running on the new exchange server is slow to send a message. They sit in the 'Outbox' for about a minute, then send. This is on a corporate site, that used to send everything instantaneously. Any ideas? Thanks! Heidi ...

Update one Worksheet from Another
Hi, I want to be able to update a worksheet by looking up data from another worksheet. in other words; If Servername in Worksheet A column A equals Servername in Worksheet B Column C then copy serial number from Worksheet B column D to Worksheet A column D. Thanks in advance for any help. OldDog Hi you can use the VLOOKUP function to achieve this. in Worksheet A column D type =VLOOKUP(A1,WorksheetB!$C$1:$D$1000,2,0) this will return the information from column D of Worksheet B where there is an exact match between the data in column A of the current sheet and column C of worksheet B....

cant send email #3
when I set up email accounts and do the test it all passes ok, but when I try to send an email it wont allow me to compaose an email, as the tool bar will not highlight to allow me to write new message. Then I get a message about a server problem, but the test shows all as ok? maggie@dsl.pipex.com <maggie@dsl.pipex.com@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > when I set up email accounts and do the test it all passes ok, but > when I try to send an email it wont allow me to compaose an email, as > the tool bar will not highlight to allow me to write new message. > Then I get ...

Data migration strategy from custom MSSQL-based app to CRM 4.0
Hello, We have a client looking to transition to CRM 4.0 from their current home-grown application based on SQL Server 2005. I am curious to get suggestions from the group on how to approach this. Here is one approach I am considering: 1. Create denormalized views in SQL (picklist values included instead of PK/FK keys) 2. Script queries to these views that send query results to a CSV file 3. Create data mappings in DMF to perform mass import 4. Run import with fingers crossed One requirement to note is the client is not looking for a staged migration - everything must be brought over at...

How to store jpg in a database for use in another sheet #3
Can somebody please explain me how to store jpg's in a database and le them show in another sheet when entering a specific key -- Marc Willems ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Marc Willemse's Profile: http://www.msusenet.com/member.php?userid=164 View this thread: http://www.msusenet.com/t-187045633 ...

Outlook sending ?
I am using Outlook 2007 in Win7x64 Pro. I have a regular cox.net acct which I've been using for my main email client in CT (USA)., where Cox is my ISP and I am connected via cable. I am currently away from home using a wireless network in the building and can receive emails, but not send, using the cox acct. I have a live.com acct set up in Outlook, it will receive, but not send, just like the cox acct. I have a hotmail.com acct set up in Outlook, which can receive and send from here w/o issue. If I go to cox.com and use their web based email, I can send from the cox a...

Cannot Send nor Receive Emails
I am using Live Mail 14.0.8089. This evening I emailed 5 messages only to find them stuck in the Outbox. Then I discovered emails were neither going out nor coming in. LiveMail started freezing on "Receiving Mail...working online." I clicked "Sync All Email Accounts" and it would begin "receiving mail...working online" again, only to freeze again. I uninstalled and reinstalled Live Mail but nothing changed. What else can I do? Thank you. -- Stick to one thread ? --=20 ....winston MS-MVP[Mail] "Nissi1" <Nissi1...

I recently lost send/receive progress in the outlook status bar,
I'm using Outlook 2003 SP3. Until a couple of days ago, I would receive send/receive status and progress in the Outlook Status Bar at the bottom right of my Outlook Window. I don't think I made any changes, but the information no longer shows up. Are there any ideas as to why this may have happened? View-> Status Bar -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] Coauthor, Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.howto-outlook.com/ Outlook FAQ, HowTo, Downloads, Add-Ins and more http://www.msoutlook.info/ Real World Questions, Real World Answers ----- "jdw_...

Another Publisher 12 FYI
Many of you have seen the new interface for Office 12: http://www.microsoft.com/presspass/features/2005/sep05/09-13OfficeUI.mspx http://www.microsoft.com/presspass/images/features/2005/09-13Office12-Word_lg.jpg http://www.microsoft.com/presspass/images/features/2005/09-13Office12-PPT_lg.jpg http://www.microsoft.com/presspass/images/features/2005/09-13Office12-Access_lg.jpg However, Publisher 12 will not be one of the Office applications receiving the new interface. Instead of the UI, the Publisher team focused on adding more requested features and improvements...requested by YOU, the c...

Sending to Recipiants a Word Document not as attachment
When I send a Word Document that is not an attachment to some people in my address book, some of them cannot read the document and some can. Some say that a pop-up window tells them to download a chinese font or something like that. So they hit cancel. How can I send the word document (not as an attachment, but more like a web page) to a recipiant without them getting scrambled words, images, and fonts mixed up? All help is really appreciated. Robert in Orlando ...

Just installed MS Outlook '07. Unable to send messages.
Hit send/reply button; Received message undeliverable with following error message: 550 please configure mail client to use authentication. Don't know what this means and/or what to do. Please help. You have to set up your mail account to submit a password to both your POP3 and SMTP servers. -- Kathleen Orland Please support me in my efforts: SPCA Friends for Life 2010 Walk-A-Thon http://ontariospca.akaraisin.com/p/kathleenorland.aspx "Louie" <Louie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:91BC5A00-C021-4CFD-89CA-C5BF4B1E83F1@microsoft.com......

Workbook name as variable to another workbook
Hi, Can you save a specific workbook name as a variable, to be used in a different macro? i need the variable to be saved and available to return to the specific workbook open if i have a lot of books open to complete the task. Regards, nigel Option Explicit Dim myWkbkName As String Sub runmefirst() myWkbkName = ThisWorkbook.Name End Sub Sub runmesecond() MsgBox myWkbkName End Sub If you execute runmefirst first, then runmesecond, you'll see that myWkbkname is available in the second. If you need to put the routines in different modules, declare myWkbkName as Public: Publ...

Compare Last name in Column to Business Name in another column
Hi All, I have 2 columns: Column A is "Last Name" Column B is "Business Name" I would like to indicate in Column C if the last name is locate anywhere in the Business Name column. For example: Column A = "Smith" Column B = "Smith, Varney, Ross Insurance Inc." or Column A = "Smith" Column B = "John J. Smith, M.D. LLC" Either of the above would give a match and need to be indicated in third column with text like "Matched" or something similar. I'm sure this is a simple text string comp...

Automated Send and Receive
Hi I have these options checked: Send immediately when connected and Schedule an automatic send/receive every five mintutes Nevertheless outlook is only doing manual send and receives. What could cause this? It worked fine until a few days ago. Wayne ...

Auto send birthday greetings
Hi, I would like to auto send birthday greetings via outlook from calende entries. (Office / Windows 2k os and suite) Any ideas? / Stephe ----------------------------------------------- ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com ...

Hi -- I have SBS2003 running Exchange Server 2003. I have a user with a primary email address and several email aliases registered in his AD user profile. This user can send email with his primary email address. But when he tries to send email using one of the registered aliases, the email is immediately returned undeliverable with the error "You do not have permission to send to this recipient." What do I need to do to enable these aliases? Thanks, CL Charles Lavin wrote: > Hi -- > > I have SBS2003 running Exchange Server 2003. I have a user with a > primary e...

Problem sending mail from Access
Multiple users with copies of the same FE in A2007 and Outlook 2007. All on Windows XP. One user cannot send mail from Access with Embedded Macros or SendObject Method. SendObject returns error 2293. Nothin on this in Help. Embedded Macro method returns error: "Before attepting to send an e mail message, resolve the problem identified in the previous message, or configure your computer to send and receive e mail messages." There is no "previous message" Outlook is working fine when opened on it own. Problem occurs only when sending from Access. Any help? Typica...