Send email using Ctrl-Enter?

Hi!

I'm using Outlook 2002 (10.6515.6714) SP3.

My colleagues can use Ctrl-Enter to send an email.
In earlier versions that was possible, but not any longer.
Any ideas?

TIA.

/Ankan
(remove x to reply)

0
redzingox (2)

"Ankan" <redzingox@home.se> wrote in message
> Hi!
>
> I'm using Outlook 2002 (10.6515.6714) SP3.
>
> My colleagues can use Ctrl-Enter to send an email.
> In earlier versions that was possible, but not any longer.
> Any ideas?

In Outlook, open its help and search on "keyboard shortcuts" to see
which ones are available.

Post your replies to the newsgroup.  Share with others.
E-mail:  vanguard_help AT yahoo.com  (append "#NEWS#" to Subject)

Vanguard
1/18/2005 9:19:18 AM
Thanks.

Hmm...
That did not solve my problem...

/A

"Vanguard" <see_signature> skrev i meddelandet
> "Ankan" <redzingox@home.se> wrote in message
>> Hi!
>>
>> I'm using Outlook 2002 (10.6515.6714) SP3.
>>
>> My colleagues can use Ctrl-Enter to send an email.
>> In earlier versions that was possible, but not any longer.
>> Any ideas?
>

> In Outlook, open its help and search on "keyboard shortcuts" to see which
> ones are available.

> Post your replies to the newsgroup.  Share with others.
> E-mail:  vanguard_help AT yahoo.com  (append "#NEWS#" to Subject)

redzingox (2)
1/18/2005 3:41:34 PM
Ankan, you can use Ctrl+Enter to send a message (in Outlook 2003; probably
in 2002 as well) so long as you do not use Word as your e-mail editor. Try
turning off Word (Tools > Options > Mail Format) and see if it doesn't work.

Either way, you can also use Alt+S to send messages.
--
DDM
"DDM's Microsoft Office Tips and Tricks"
Visit us at www.ddmcomputing.com

"Ankan" <redzingox@home.se> wrote in message
> Hi!
>
> I'm using Outlook 2002 (10.6515.6714) SP3.
>
> My colleagues can use Ctrl-Enter to send an email.
> In earlier versions that was possible, but not any longer.
> Any ideas?
>
> TIA.
>
> /Ankan
> (remove x to reply)

0
DDMara (266)

Email file location
Can anyone tell me the actual file location of the email received in Microsoft Outlook? As i have to recover the system and thus i would like to backup the email. Would there any problem? Search for pst-files. Make sure you include hidden files/folders. Then connect to it by File-> Open-> Outlook Data File... The default location is; C:\Documents and Settings\%username%\Local Settings\Application Data\Outlook -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -What do the Outlook Icons Mean? -Create an Office 2003 CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 1 ----...

Short cut key Ctrl Y (repeat last motion) in Publisher won't work
The help menu tells me that I can use the Ctrl 7 to repeat the last action I made. However I have not been able to do so. Please help. I can use all other shortcut keys. This is making me crazy -- I can do my work in half the time with the Ctrl 7. It tells me I can also use F4 but this doesn't work either-a moot point since I use the other that speeds my work considerably. HELP! Where did you find those commands? -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com http://officebeta.iponet.net/en-us/publisher/FX100649111033.as...

multiple users send from common email address
Hello, I have several users from support department (exchange 2003). Although they have each his own email address, I would like to let them send email from a common address such as support@company.com from their outlook clients. Really, they could use the "reply to" field, but is there some simpler way? On the other hand, I would like all of them to receive messages at support@company.com address. Is it possible? many thanks in advance. O. Ondrej: To get them all to receive mail at support@yourdomain.com, just create a distribution group in Active Directory Users and Co...

Video Email application
I downloaded the video email addon to Outlook - the problem is that I have 2 video sources on my laptop (a TV tuner card and a webcam), and I can't seem to find a way to change the video source (which seems to have defaulted to the TV card) ...

Can i see my archive emails in the same folders as they were befor
I don't want to see my emails in a separate location. I want to be able to archive my emails but still be displayed [with a different color tint perhaps, indication that they are archived] in the same location. Imagine that I have the following structure: Customers -> Germany -->DHL -->ZDF -> France -->France Telecom -->Canal+ If i am looking for an email i don't want to look in two locations. [current and archive folder]. Is it possible ? "Johnny" <Johnny@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:644549CE-D381-4331-...

lockup on returned email
does anyone have any information on Outlook locking up when getting returned email. It doesn't seem to be on all, but some. I can't find any consistancy on the returned mails, it seems to be random. Any help would be great. Thank You ...

How do I use the connection string to connect to a table on the database that I am working on.
I have two related tables. and one form of which one of the tables is a subform and i want to write the data on the subform to a textfile. I used this code to connect to the table but because I have already opened the MDB. I get the error that the file is already openned. objConn.CursorLocation = adUseClient objConn.ConnectionString = "Provider=Microsoft.Jet.OLEDB.4.0;" & _ "Data Source=C:\Documents and Settings\exds006\Desktop\Electronic LIV;" & "Persist Security Info=False" objConn.Open Is there another way of accessing th...

Emailing from SharePoint
I've set up a client contact list in SharePoint and don't know how to email from there. Can anyone help please? -- slimjim009 First of all, Outgoing e-mail needs to be configured in Central Administration by your SharePoint administrator. Once that has been done you should simply be able to select the group and choose e-mail users from the Actions menu when viewing People and Groups. -- Daniel A. Galant Imagine what we could be... if we could just imagine. "slimjim009" <slimjim009@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:023730C4-A34D-...

How do I insert a JPEG image into the body of the email?
Using Outlook 2003. Was a Eudora email user until last week. Trying to compose a 1 page resume in the body of the email with my photo Would like to not have an attachment that required opening, but have the photo image show with text next to it. This would create a resume that could be reviewed quickly. Use HTML format - not plain text. -- Regards, Pat Garard Melbourne, Australia _______________________ "slwitte" <slwitte@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B30D3E0A-4A92-43C9-93F5-4372663349B5@microsoft.com... > Using Outlook 2003. Was a Eudora email ...

This message has not yet been submitted for delivery (EMail Router Workflow)
I have CRM 4.0 and an external Exchange/SMTP host. The Email router is installed and I believe working. All tests complete successfully. Also - I can create a new Activity --> Email and receive an email message via CRM4 no problem. I created a workflow that is supposed to send an Email to the customer when a case is resolved. When I create a test case and resolve it - the email appears in Pending Queue. When I double click the Email it says "This message has not yet been submitted for delivery." There are no errors in the WIn Event Log. My outgoing messages are set to Email Rout...

Countif using symbols
I have a worksheet that has a column containing icons, from the new options of conditional formatting, in Excel 2007 (Icon sets) I need to count how many of each icon I have. Can I do this using the function COUNTIF(). I couldn't figure out what should I use as criteria here. Thanks in advance. Regards, Emece.- ...

Creating and using a Deleted folder
I am using outlook 2002 and when an item is deleted it shows as the item with a line thur it. Is there anyway to have the deleted item moved to a deleted folder. I am running outlook with 3 connections. Two I IMAP and one with MS exchange. The exchange one does have a deleted folder but the others don't Scott Adams <adamsfour@aol.com> wrote: > I am using outlook 2002 and when an item is deleted it > shows as the item with a line thur it. Is there anyway to > have the deleted item moved to a deleted folder. No. That's the way IMAP works. -- Brian Tillman ...

How To Open OE6 .eml File Extension Emails With WLM
Hi: How can I open my old saved OE6 emails with file extension .eml with WLM? Never dreamed I would have this problem of opening prior Microsoft OE6 emails. Thanks, ColTom2 Just double-click on the .eml file. -- Windows 7 Ultimate http://get.live.com/wlmail/overview http://download.live.com/wlmail "ColTom2" <noemailaddress@nomail.com> wrote in message news:e#ZitFXaKHA.5544@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > Hi: > > How can I open my old saved OE6 emails with file extension .eml with WLM? > > Never dreamed I would have this ...

using dmax
I want to find the max temperature for each day of the year over 10 years worth of data. I can do it by using a criteria where the first in the range of the criteria is the label ("Date" in this case) and under that cell is the date I want to look up (eg "Jan,3"). But it seems like I need to have 2 cells per day of the year in order to specify each day. That is, it looks like I have to do it this way: A B 1 Date 2 ="Jan,1" =dmax(H100:I465,2,A1:A2) 3 Date 4 ="Jan,2" =dmax(H100:I465,2,A3:A3) 5 ...

how to use the search dialog box ?
Hello Everybody, I have a question concerning the opening of dialogs box. I would like to open the Search Dialog Box. My stupid code is like this : Private Sub CommandButtonSearch_Click() 'ouvre la boite de dialogue Rechercher Application.Dialogs(xlDialogFormulaFind).Show End Sub With this code, the problem is that the Search Dialog box is indeed open but whatever the text to find in the worksheet, there is no result. If I stop the macro, open by hand the Search Dialog box and type the same text, it works... Can you help me to solve this problem ? Thanks a lot in advance. ...

Using a common outlook address book on a home network
How do I configure my system so that all computers on my home office network can use the same list of contacts? Each computer has Outlook 2000. Two use Windows 2000 Professional; one uses Windows XP. Matt Arnett <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > How do I configure my system so that all computers on my > home office network can use the same list of contacts? > Each computer has Outlook 2000. Two use Windows 2000 > Professional; one uses Windows XP. Create a network share, place your PST in that share, map a drive to it on the other machines and open the P...

IMAP email missing sent, drafts
When I setup an IMAP account in Outlook XP, the only default folder provided is the inbox -- I'm missing the drafts and sent folder. When I send things or save as a draft, it uses the local personal folders. The sent and drafts folder load correctly using Outlook Express. Any ideas? -Brian ...

Adjustmant To VBA using AdvancedFilter
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0124_01C35208.FC27F940 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Good evening All I am hoping that someone will be able to help with this. I have some small VBA code (shown below), which applies to the following = example of a data set: Worksheet "Invoice Record" A B C =20 1 M100 152.34 03 2 M101 100.02 NP 3 M100 250.65 02 4 M100 565.52 01 5 M102 745.87 NP 6 ...

copy of active screen without using the Print Screen button
Hi, I have a Netbook and it does not have a Print Screen button.HOW do i capture the active window to paste it into a Word document?I do that all the time on a different computer and i am travelling at the moment and i am stuck as i cannot seem to find an *alternative button. Anyone know? I have tried the Gadwin print screen software but it does not work very well for me. TIA XP user wrote: > Hi, > > I have a Netbook and it does not have a Print Screen button.HOW do i capture > the active window to paste it into a Word document?I do that all the time on >...

E-mail stuck in Inbox, file in use, backup fails
I have a reoccuring problem that is driving me nuts. I have Small Business Server 2003 with Exchange set up. A user keeps getting a specific e-mail in her inbox in the mail store that kills the Veritas backup. The e-mail never makes it to the Outlook 2003 client. If you use OWA, the e-mail shows up there but it will not open. The page not found error is HTTP 500 server error. If you look at the log in Veritas, it says 'file in use' and 'access denied'. On the weekend I rebooted the server remotely and then permanently deleted the e-mail. The backup completed succes...

Using the Windows Installer Cleanup Utility for Office installation
Windows XP Professional, ver 2002, (9.0.6926) SP2 NTFS Office 2000 Professional SP3 Internet Explorer 7.0.5730.11 128 bit cipher strength I'm using Shenan Stanley's cleanup procedures, prepping for install of Windows XP SP3. Confirm answers regarding instructions for using the Windows Installer CleanupUtility to remove Office 2000, Office XP or Office 2003. (1) Right now, I'm running Office 2000 Professional SP3. I know Microsoft article 290301 says the Installer Cleanup Utility it is not going to remove the actual Office program; it is only going to remove ...

import email from outlook expressv6.0
would be grateful for any pointers for importing emails from xp based, outlook express v6.0 into my vista based machine running win live mail 2008 and win mail ver6.0 6000.16386. have burned 4 files : ( archive (.pst), backup (.pst), extend.dat, outlook (.pst) ) from old system but both win mail and win live mail seem not to recognize the files when i try to read these files or import them. thks. "jchan" <jchan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5438430C-BA1E-4A3E-A8AA-93DBF3E6C08E@microsoft.com... > would be grateful for any pointers for importing emai...

Storing Hotmail Folders and Email Offline
Does anyone know how to get my hotmail email stored offline on my computer? Do you want them in WLMail or in Windows folders? In WLMail, Alt + V, Layout, Folder pane, check Show Storage folders. Create new folders in Storage folders. Copy messages to the folders to leave messages in Hotmail. Move messages to remove from Hotmail. Drag and drop to Windows folders to copy messages. -- Ron Sommer MS MVP- Windows Live Mail "AndrewP" <AndrewP@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8941942D-2EF6-43D3-B99B-FB5CF9484739@microsoft.com... > Does anyone k...

RMS should allow me to enter the quantity before scanning
In Store Operations POS you should be allowed to enter the quantity before the item gets added to the POS screen. For example: When a customer brings a case of 12 cans to the counter the cashier could simply select a quantity and then scan one can thereby entering all 12 (like) cans tot eh POS screen. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Micro...

Email resent mysteriously to our All.Company DL
Help! A user in our company sent an email on the 29th Dec, 2006 to our All.Company DL. This email was delivered to all users including myself. Today when I came to work, our email server was down. I could not log on and the server was completely unresponsive. Therefore, I reboot the server. Literally 2 mins later, that same email dated 29th Dec, 2006 was sitting in everyones inbox. I looked at message tracking and I can see the message was submitted on the 29th Dec and delivered locally to all users AND was submitted 2 mins after the reboot and delivered to all users locally. I am 10...