Send #4

Why is it that some of the send functions just keep the mail in the outbox
until I close Outlook and reopen it? This happens on many replies and on all
my context menu: send to email recipient and my send link to:

Sending ReOccurring message
How would I send a re occurring message automatically every other Friday ...

Error sending emails
Hi Exchange 2003 on sbs2003. Users when send emails, get this sort of message; Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients. Subject: ......... Sent: 09/08/2004 09:33 The following recipient(s) could not be reached: user@somedomain.com on 09/08/2004 09:38 There was a SMTP communication problem with the recipient's email server. Please contact your system administrator. <theicebox.com #5.5.0 smtp;530 authentication required - for help go to http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/mail/pop/pop-11.html> Any idea where the problem lies? Thanks Regards ...

Since Upgrade to 10.1.4, unable to open Visual Basic Editor
Hi! Since upgrading OfficeX to v.10.1.4, I keep getting the standard VBE error: "VBC could not be opened, etc: � not enough free memory � file may have been deleted or moved �VBE is not installed. Obviously this isn't a memory issue, and VBE is installed. Any suggestions? Peter Hi Peter, Try using Disk Utility First Aid to repair permissions on the affected startup disk. -Jim Gordon Mac MVP All responses should be made to this newsgroup within the same thread. Thanks. About Microsoft MVPs: http://www.mvps.org/ Search for help with the free Google search Excel add-in: <htt...

How do I make an image signature for my e-mails I send out?
I want to make a image signature for my e-mails. Of course I can do a text one but what if I have an image I want to be displayed in the message box when composeing and when someone recieves the mail hey can see it as well. I tryied usein the stationary but it just doesn't seem to work all that well. Can someone help me? When you edit your signature in Outlook make sure you click "Advanced Edit" this will open Word where you can insert an image. "cody" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:ddfc01c43bc7$bb5643a0$a501280a@phx.gbl... >...

MS 4.0 Losing Connection?
We upgraded from CRM 3.0 to 4.0. If I start MS Outlook 2007, it connects to the CRM server just fine. In the task bar there is a MS CRM icon. After a couple minutes, I get an error message popup from the MS CRM icon that says: "Unable to Connect. Lost Connection to Microsoft Dynamics CRM. Microsoft Dynamics CRM will restore the connection when possible. To stop retrying, right-click and select Sign Out" However, in my Outlook client, I can access the CRM info with no problem. The "Unable to Connect" message keeps popping up until I right click on the icon and...

Outlook 2003 Freezing #4
Every time I use to open Outlook 2003, it would take a while to open both of my hotmail accounts e-mail that I had it check. It would sychronize for minutes before finally getting all the e-mails downloaded. Now it has gotten to the point where it just freezes whenever it is opened. Also, it has never checked mail on its own when directing to auto check mail every 5 minutes in the options. What should I do? I can't even open it anymore and use it. How do I save all the info in it so I dont loose it? >Every time I use to open Outlook 2003, it would take a while to ope...

How to set Outlook to always spellcheck before sending mails?
How to set Outlook to always spellcheck before sending mails? Is it possible? Tools->Options->Spelling. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After furious head scratching, bruno asked: | How to set Outlook to always spellcheck before sending | mails? Is it possible? "bruno" wrote: > How to set Outlook to always spellcheck before sending > mails? Is it possible? > > Sure, go...

Barcodes #4
I have to make an excel spreadsheet that has a number in one column and a corresponding barcode in the next column. I can add the number in the first cell, drag it down and it will auto populate in sequential order. Ex (10000, 10001, 10002....) Now I need to put the corresponding barcode in the next column. The number will look like this: *10000*, *10001*,*10002*.... And then I change the font to a barcode font. Does anybody know how I can get this to auto populate down the column? The dragging method does not work. Any ideas? Thanks Jasper Type this formula and copy it down the c...

"Send To Mail Recipient as attachment" fails
Here's the scenario: I'm in IE I click on a link to an .xls file (internal website) The spreadsheet launches in Excel (so far so good) It comes up Read-Only. (good) I modify the document, i.e. fill out the form a little I choose File, Send To, Mail Recipient as Attachment A blank mail message comes up with the file attached (good) I address it, maybe put a message in the body When I click the Send button, nothing happens. Oddly enough, double-clicking the send button seems to work, but I can hardly ask people to double-click a button in Outlook, eh? I appreciate any insights anyon...

mfc: 4 Millions Domains data with Category
Successfull Internet and Direct Marketing products on www.promotionsite.net * NEW * DOMUS Domains Toolkit Fall 2004 - Unique on the Net 4 Millions "Whois" Domains data with Expiration Date and Category*. Ultimate Version (October 2004) - Our best rate starts from US *$149*. A wonderful tool for Internet and Direct Marketing. Available in Basic, Advanced and Full Editions. It contains a domain database with 4 millions *FRESH* October 2004 New records .com, .net, .org. 4 Gigabytes MS Excel data zipped on CD-Roms/Dvd. Compression 3:1. MS Excel or Text tab del...

Upgrade from 3.0 to 4.0 and migrate to x64
We are currently running CRM 3.0 Pro on a 32 bit machine. My ultimate goal is to upgrade to 4.0 x64. Is there any easy way to upgrade from CRM 3.0 to CRM 4.0 and migrate the system to an x64 implementation? I appreciate any help you can give. I think you have to upgrade your existing 32-bit machine to 4.0 first. Then install CRM 4.0 on the x64 machine and during installation point it to the existing databases. -- Michael H�hne, Microsoft Dynamics CRM MVP Web: http://www.stunnware.com/crm2 Feed: http://www.stunnware.com/crm2/atom.aspx Custom Lookup Dialog: http://www.stunnware.com/cr...

Freezing cells #4
I have some cells with numbers that rely on formulas with random numbers. Is there a way to save those values and make the cells independent of the formulas used to make them so that they do not continue to recalculate every time I type something? You can convert them into numbers. Copy the cells with the formulas. Then choose Paste Special on the Edit menu. Click Values and click OK. -- tj "Qban" wrote: > I have some cells with numbers that rely on formulas with random numbers. Is > there a way to save those values and make the cells independent of the > formul...

Outlook 2003 Not Sending Replies or New Messages
I have all of the latest patches and updates for my computer. I had installed XP Pro SP2 and Office 2003 Professional with SP1. When I reply or compose a new message this is what happens. I type in the body of the message and then push the SEND button. Once I push the send button the spell checker would come on and check the message for any erros and then prompt me to change or ignore and son on. Once it was done it would send the message. now what happens is that it wont even envoke the spellchecker. When I push the send button (it turns orange when i put my mouse on the send butt...

Hyperlink problem #4
can you create a hyperlink on one page to link to text on another pag that changes it cell location as i import new stocki need the link t reference a block of text rather than a cell locatio -- klatla ----------------------------------------------------------------------- klatlap's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1290 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27797 Can you pick out a unique value in a cell to link to? If yes, I put that unique value in A1 of sheet1 and looked for that string in column A of 'Sheet 2...

account currently blocked from sending messages
An unknown error has occurred. Subject '', Account: 'pop3.live.com', Server: 'smtp.live.com', Protocol: SMTP, Server Response: '550 5.3.4 Requested action not taken; This account is currently blocked from sending messages. If you don't think you've violated the Windows Live Terms of Use, please contact customer support.', Port: 25, Secure(SSL): Yes, Server Error: 550, Error Number: 0x800CCC69 Exactly what it say's. Contact Customer Support of your ISP (re: Spam Control 550.5.3.4) -- Peter Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefi...

Prompted if you're sure you want to send message.
Hi everyone, Is there a feature in Outlook 2003 where it will ask you if you're sure you want to send the message? I've heard of something like this in other systems, called a hostility sensor. It keeps you from sending those embarrasing or career ending messages. When you click on Send, a pop-up is supposed to prompt you as to whether you really want to send the message or not. Any idea if this is availalble on Outlook? Thanks. Microsoft <aarce@network-alternatives.com> wrote: > Is there a feature in Outlook 2003 where it will ask you if you're > sure you wa...

why do I have to click send/recieve for e-mails to display
when I open Outlook and go into my inbox only the e-mails I already opened display. I have to click on send/receive in the toolbar to get any new unopened e-mails to display. Can I fix this so I do not have to perform that step? Hi there try this open outlook>tolls>options>mailsetup>check the check box schedule an automatic send/receive and click ok Hi there try this open outlook>tolls>options>mailsetup>check the check box schedule an automatic send/receive and click ok ...

Error sending email from Order using template
I created an email template to be used to confirm receipt of an order. It copies a few fields from the Order Form. It does not work, but shows a really helpful error message: MS CRM Web Page Dialog -An error has occurred; please consult your SA. Well, that's me. But I have no clue where to look. The built-in Order Thank You template shows the same behavior: Error. I made lots of email templates to be used from the Opportunity and Quote forms; these all work fine. I tried switching on tracing on the client (don't want to mess with the server registry keys) so I would get some ad...

Send link using outlook
Hi It used to be that when I had a web site in my browser (firefox) and I wanted to send the link with outlook, it worked fine. Then I had to format my HDD & reload everything Now Outlook dosn't do it, but my news reader (Agent) tries to do it How do I make outlook do this again? Outlook is set as my default email program Firefox is my browser Using Outlook 2007 Windows XP -- Martin ���� it sounds like firefox thinks agent is the default client - verify that windows knows outlook is default (control panel, internet options, programs tab) then check firefox settings. -- Diane Po...

Exchange sending multiple emails
Hi, Our exchange server keeps re sending email from employees within our company any ideas what could be doing this> thanks Mj Solved Seem that email stuck in Temp folder and needed cleaning out "Mj" wrote: > Hi, > > Our exchange server keeps re sending email from employees within our company > > any ideas what could be doing this> > > thanks > > Mj What is the path to the temp folder? Im just interested because I have never heard of this one before. "Mj" wrote: > Solved > > Seem that email stuck in Temp folder an...

send to>mail recipient (as attachments) is grey'd out
using office 2k3 basic, win xppro sp2 and OE 6. All windows updates done. Inside excel and some of hte other office programs, when we go File>send to> - mail recipient works fine - mail recipient (for review) is grey'd out - mail recipient (as attachment) is grey'd out We really need "as attachment" to work as we'd prefer to send files as attachments, not embedded into the email. Any ideas???? Hi Scottatah Start here http://www.rondebruin.nl/mail/problems.htm -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl "Scottatah" <fingerlickingood_@ho...

Send To feature not working
This feature was working then one day the option disapeared from the File menu. I added it back into the file menu, but the option is greyed out and cannot be used. It did work at one time. Thanks in advance for your help. Please post in one group Scott See answer in Functions -- Regards Ron de Bruin (Win XP Pro SP-1 XL2002 SP-2) www.rondebruin.nl "Scott Drain" <scott.drain@fairmountminerals.com> wrote in message news:a22001c35c56$d3f2e680$a001280a@phx.gbl... > This feature was working then one day the option > disapeared from the File menu. I added it back in...

Choosing whether to stay connected after Send/Receive
My previous version of Outlook (2k) used to have a checkbox in the Send/Receive details window, (the box which is visible during Send/Receive). It said something like 'Disconnect after sending and receiving' and if it was checked it did just that. I'm now running Outlook XP, and somehow it's set up so that after a Send/Receive, the connection is not severed. Sometimes this is useful, (depending on what else I'm doing online), but most of the time it means I have to manually disconnect using the icon in the System Tray. There is a box in the same position, but now t...

send and receive faxes from windows XP using a modem
How can I send and receive faxes from windows XP using a modem? Depends on version of Winxp, if pro there is Windows Fax, otherwise using the fax software supplied with your modem "nospam" <nospam@nospam.com> wrote in message news:ON3V9u6lKHA.5128@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > How can I send and receive faxes from windows XP using a modem? > > > > > > I have home edition and the modem did not come with any software? "DL" <notvalid@spoofaddress.co.uk> wrote in message news:uzX4RK7lKHA.1648@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gb...

Outlook 2002 sending problem #2
We have had several reports from users having problems sending email using Outlook XP. Each user has gotten the error message: Task 'mail.nd.edu - Sending and Receiving' reported error (0x800CCC7D) : 'Your outgoing (SMTP) server does not support secure connections. If secure connections have worked in the past, contact your server administrator or Internet service provider (ISP).' Individuals using Outlook Express configured for secure connections are NOT having this problem... Any help would be appreciated. ...