Send #3

Messages waiting to be sent are NOT formatted in italic in
the Outbox, and therefore remain in the outbox after
send/receive.

0
bhalprin (1)

Hi - please tell us your version of Outlook, what service pack you have,
what mode if applicable (see all this in help | about) and what kind of
e-mail account you use.

Bernie wrote:
> Messages waiting to be sent are NOT formatted in italic in
> the Outbox, and therefore remain in the outbox after
> send/receive.

0
lanwench (7567)

how to format :send picture with message: as a default
each time i sent a graphic i must go to the format and click "send picture with message." how do I make this a default so it is there permanently.I am running on a Windows XP and am using Outlook Express for my mail. LYNNY <LYNNY@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > each time i sent a graphic i must go to the format and click "send > picture with message." how do I make this a default so it is there > permanently.I am running on a Windows XP and am using Outlook Express > for my mail. Ask in an Outlook Express newsgroup. -- Brian Tillman ...

Question #3
Hi I have some data that I graph. Column A has a date [has data in 12 rows] Column B has a data entry (number) [has data in 1st 6 rows] Column C has a data entry (number) [has data in 1 st 6 rows] Column D has a formula that calculates a % on column B & C [formulas in 12 rows] The graph range I have covers the whole 12 rows but it seems to read the formulas in col D and plots every row Is there something I can add to my formula that stops the graph from plotting it unless there has been an answer returned in it? Formula I have is : =IF(B5+C5<1,"",(B5-C5)/B5) Thanks ...

Defrag question #3
I have a windows 2000 server that's a file/print server and Exchange 2000 also installed and running on the same box. I was wondering what is the best way if I want to run defrag and scandisk on the disk drive? I guess I'm asking because exchange is running on the box and I don't know if I run defrag and scandisk will I run into problems or cause the database problems. Thanks for your help. John In article <4D7A888F-B293-400C-A77C-DC379DDF4BDF@microsoft.com>, John@discussions.microsoft.com says... > I have a windows 2000 server that's a file/print server and Ex...

Pivot Table Help #3
I have a lot of data that I am trying to analyze with a pivot table and am not sure how to go about it. Columns are (1) District (2) Store # (3) 2003 Score - these are #s or text ("incomplete") (4) 2004 Score - these are #s or text ("incomplete") For each district, I am trying to find out 3 things: (1) % of stores incomplete (2) Average score for 2003 & 2004 - I've got this one working properly (3) % change between 2003 & 2004 I can successfully analyze the data in a spreadsheet but there is too much to go through and thought a pivot table was the way to ...

Emailing from Publisher #3
A friend has OFFICE 2003. Outlook and Publisher are both 2003. BEFORE I cleaned up temp files, she was able to "Send Page As Message" in Publisher. Now, she gets "Publisher cannot mail your publication because part of the mail system is missing..." All I did was delete temp files ("C:\documents and settings\[username]\local settings\temp" and "C:\windows\temp"), and run "ccleaner". I've put off the "reinstall your mail program" suggestion from the error message as I don't know if she can find the install CD... Is there any ...

item look up #3
a customer is having an issue. he scans an item in the pos screen and all details show up. but when he tries to look for it later he cant find it. hes tried it in manager too. he would usse name, or barcode, or anything and still nothing. do we know what the problem is? Thanks If the item is set as inactive (in the item properties) it will not show up in the Find screen, but will scan in at the POS. You can turn off the find option, but I think it is easier to use one of the SOM reports to find the item, such as the price report. The item will show up in any report that includes it as...

eft for payables #3
Can I use a current vendor and make them an eft vendor? I tried testing this and it did not work. I went back into my test company and the reason the current vendor was not working was because I did not generate a pre-note first. "LauraS" wrote: > Can I use a current vendor and make them an eft vendor? I tried testing this > and it did not work. You should be able to do this as long as you use the EFT for Payables Vendor set up to set up the banking information for the vendor. Setup -> Purchasing -> EFT Payables Setup -> EFT Vendor Cards "LauraS" ...

grid_container.aspx equivalent in 3.0
I was wondering if anyone knew of the 3.0 equivalent of grid_container.aspx in MSCRM 3.0. In 1.2 it was so easy just to link to that page, and pass in the view id to display a view from a third-party app (http://localhost/_grid/grid_container.aspx?viewId={DCF11D6A-4EAB-40C8-801A-0132C5FF092F}). It appears there is not the same concept in 3.0. Can anyone shed any light on this for me? Thanks They (aka me :-) ) rewrote the grids in CRM 3.0 and they no longer use IFRAMEs. Instead the first page load just renders the HTML inline into a DIV. For subsequent loads (like paging, sorting and ...

Microsoft CRM 3.0 (KB922815) Installation Error
When i try to install Update Rollup 1 for MSCRM 3.0 i get following error. Setup could not find Microsoft CRM 3.0 Server or you have a mismatch between update language and Microsoft CRM language. The installation of this update has stopped. Is this rollup language dependent? I have a swedish installation of MSCRM. Thanks! // Mats ------=_NextPart_0001_11F19277 Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Yes this rollup is language dependent. You need to install SVE(swedish - sweden) UR1 package. Thanks, Indira Dhingra This posting is provided "AS IS" with no...

CRM 3.0 internal recipients don't recieve mails
Hi everybody... We've installed CRM 3.0, including the Exchange Route Component on an Exchange Server 2003. Inbound and outbound mails, mail tracking and so on are working correctly, but if someone sends an email using the CRM WebInterface or the CRM Outlook Client and uses an email-recipient of our internal domain (e.g. as TO, CC or BCC with adress username@mydomain.com) the mail is not send. An activity that describes that email ist correctly generated by the CRM, but the mail itself is not send to any of the listed recipients, if at least one of them belongs to our domain. Doe...

Send/Receive suddenly disabled
My Send/Receive button highlights when I point at it and changes color when I click, but then nothing happens. The same is true of the Send/Receive button on the Mail Setup tab of the Options dialogue box. To get my email, I must 1) Download headers 2) Select those head and "Mark to Download" 3) Process all marked headers. I recently had to create a new profile and recreate all of my accounts and it's possible I changed some other setting while I was going about it, but I can't for the life of me figure out what that might have been. Can anyone tell me how to get buck to ...

Quote for Customer can't find data source #3
I need assistance finding the data source for the quote mail merge in CRM 4.0. I get a error "mail_merge_64494[1].doc is a mail merge document. Word cannot open the data source, ." Here is the process I go through before I get the error: - I open a quote - click on menu bar button "Print Quote for Customer" - select organization mail merge, Quote for customer, and OK - when asked if I want to open or save, I select open - I pick yes, when it asks if it can put data on my document I then get message above. How do I find the datasource? Also is there a way to configure...

Send button --WEBBOT SELF--
I wrote the earlier question and then kept looking for answers. I found the following at MSMVPS.com After the form is submitted the page is redirected to a confirmation page. You cannot change that function nor change the confirmation page. That is not available in Publisher. If this is true then how am I going to get my form page to work. Please help me!!! reference: Publisher web publication forms 101: http://msmvps.com/blogs/dbartosik/archive/2006/01/07/80564.aspx Reference: How to publish a Publisher web in HTTP: http://msmvps.com/blogs/dbartosik/pages/80557.aspx Applicable if yo...

How do I send newslette in email without showing the publisher too
When I email my newsletter as an attachment, when you open the attachment, it takes you to the publisher program page where I built it. How can I send a "finished" newsletter out? As a .pdf file. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] ~~~~~ How to ask a question http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375 "Lifefire" <Lifefire@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F4E8B0FB-B033-4393-8F27-DFAAA6DD37A5@microsoft.com... > When I email my newsletter as an attachment, when you open the attachment, > it > takes you to the publisher program page w...

Internet Mail #3
Hey all, I've got an ISP servicing our Internet mail, but I use Exchange 5.5 internally, one of the users is sending mail out to the Internet via the Exchange account but I want it to use the ISP service, does anyone know how to default to the ISP Internet Mail. Thanks in advance, Craig Craig <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I've got an ISP servicing our Internet mail, but I use > Exchange 5.5 internally, one of the users is sending mail > out to the Internet via the Exchange account but I want > it to use the ISP service, does anyone know how t...

Unable to send or receive email
I am unable to send or receive email. The test email that was sent when I set up my account worked fine, but I am not able to send or receive any email. When I compose a new message, there isn't a send button. Outlook works perfectly for other users on the same computer. I have disabled add ins one at a time but nothing seems to make a difference. I would appreciate any help. On 9 Jul, 05:54, marmievv <marmi...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I am unable to send or receive email. The test email that was sent when I > set up my account worked fine, but I am not a...

countif? #3
hi, i'm stuck with a formula. I need to count the number of cells in the whole of column K tha contain the numbers 6,7 and 8. I can't seem to find a way to do this, Any help would be greatfully recieved Regards Pet -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com try this. You cannot use A:A here. =SUMPRODUCT((A2:A10={6,7,8})*1) -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "Pete JM >" <<Pete.JM.16713e@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message news:Pete.JM.16713e@excelforum-nospam.com... > hi, i'm stuck with a formula. > > I need to count...

Sending e-mail on behalf of like in Outlook
In Microsoft CRM it would be nice to have the possebility to send e-mail on behalf of (like in Outlook) In Microsoft CRM When sending emails, in the From field you can only select a user or a queue, so creating queues for each email address could be an option. But this is nothing more than a work around for something which could be much better ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow...

xy Scatter chart #3
I will try to explain this to the best of my knowledge: I have a spreadsheet with some information that is set up like this: Example Risk Impact Probability Director Trls Med 3 1 Wrong Trips High 4 3 Upgrade JAX Low 1 1 These numbers are generated from a series of questions that determine wether the risk is a high, med, or low factor. So there is really no way of knowing what numbers determines a Low, Med, or High Risk The numbers will never go higher than a 4 and lower th...

C#, .net 3.5sp1 and Visual Studio 2008 sp1 errors list
What kind of errors will the errors list show when using C# 3.5sp1 with Visual Studio 2008sp1? "Andy B." <a_borka@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message news:%23tmIzu4vKHA.404@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > What kind of errors will the errors list show when using C# 3.5sp1 with > Visual Studio 2008sp1? e Why would you expect any? On the face of it vs 2008 sp1 will target .Net framework 3.5 sp1 by default. Andy B. wrote: > What kind of errors will the errors list show when using C# 3.5sp1 with > Visual Studio 2008sp1? That all depends on what ki...

Outlook 2003 will not send #2
I have been using Outlook 2003 for about 2 weeks now and it has been working perfectly. Yesterday I sent some mail that should have received a reply...no reply, so I sent some mail to myself. It shows that it went out in the sent box but I never received it. Did this a number of times...no success. All the settings are the same as before. When I use the test settings, it sends and I receive it. I then set up Outlook Express and tried that ...it works fine. I also did the repair operation...no success. Please help! Thank you Could you turn on diagnostic logging (see http://support.microsoft....

Cannot view any form in crm 3.0
We have just installed CRM 3.0 on MS server 2003. I have created an account which has a system administrator role assigned to it. The issue is that when I open CRM web (on the server) when I select account, contact, activities, calendar etc... I get the following error: An error has occured. For more information, contact your system administrator. Now if I open CRM web using an account which has restricted access mode ticked, I don't get any errors, everything opens fine. The problem is that with an restricted access code i can't do much. I have tried assigning different roles ...

CHtmlView question #3
Is there an easy way to get the source of the HTML document? On MSDN online, there's a GetSource(CString& str) listed but that's apparently not implemented in VC++ 6.0. ...

Sending mail in outlook
How can I send hotmail messages in outlook 2000? So, is there any to compose a message in outlook and send it from my hotmail account or my hotmail address linked as the sender? Outlook 2002 was the first version that allowed for Hotmail, check here though for kludgy workaround http://www.slipstick.com/config/ol2000hotmail.htm "Colman" <colmanchamberlain@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:09bd01c35aad$65306ba0$a601280a@phx.gbl... > How can I send hotmail messages in outlook 2000? So, is > there any to compose a message in outlook and send it > from my hotmail acc...

cannot send or reply to a certain email address
I have one person who I cannot send or reply to their email. I can receive email from them. I have deleted their contact info and re-entered. I have tried emailing without using contact, just typing address in. I can, however, get on my email server and send/reply to them just fine. Error is that their email is not a valid email address. Thanks for your help! Are you sure the address is valid? Type it in the To field so you are sure there isn't any extra characters in it. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 200...