Selective Out Of Office Reply #2

Is there a way to configure the ooo reply so it send different messages
depending on the sender

No, use Wizard Rules to create a custom reply for this.

--
Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook]
www.howto-outlook.com

Tips of the month:
-Navigation Pane Tips & Tricks

-----
"Leon" <greg_wikle@balinet.com> wrote in message
> Is there a way to configure the ooo reply so it send different messages
> depending on the sender

0
Roady

Stacked Bar
How can I have a stacked bar using one axes combined with a line graph as a second axis? Hi, Plot all of your series as a stacked bar chart. Then select the one series you want as a line chart and choose Chart, Chart Type and pick Line. To run it along the second Y axis, select the line and choose Format, Selected Data Series, Axis, Secondary Axis. -- Cheers, Shane Devenshire "nerokyc" wrote: > How can I have a stacked bar using one axes combined with a line graph as a > second axis? ...

Upgrade question, Office X to 2004
ok, new offer came out that i could not resist....buy upgrade to office 2004 for mac and when 2008 comes out, small upgrade fee....so i bought it. now, i have the program here and i was about to install it......then the thought hits me, what will happen to my emails and contacts in entourage, will the be safe? is there a way to back up the email files and contacts just in case? On November8Thursday11/8/07 8:23 PM, in article 1194582183.071213.155140@22g2000hsm.googlegroups.com, "gtaylor@ifeme.com" <gtaylor@ifeme.com> wrote: > now, i have the program here and i was about...

Out Of Office Assistance
Hi, I am having trouble on my Active Directory 2003 Domain running Exchange 2003 Std. I have setup Out of Office Assistance and it only works on a few user accounts. Is there a known issue why Out Of Office Assistance does not work on Some and not all users? If there is a solution it would be great if i can get the answer to it. Thanks, ...

GST #2
how do I make a formula to work out gst In Australia its 10% So if A1 contain the amount =.1*A1 displays the amount of the tax -- Gary''s Student - gsnu200828 "Sue" wrote: > how do I make a formula to work out gst ...

Publisher 98 files opening in Office 2000 on Windows 98
Help Please! I got a new computer and it has Windows 98 for an operating system,where I installed Office 2000 Premium, and I am trying now to open up my stuff (created business cards etc) from my other computer (which was created with Publisher 98 in a Windows 2000 Professional, with Office 2000 Premium and it says that I can't open files from a different version. Oh noooo...what do I do. I have sooo much stuff that I need to import and reuse. Anybody have the answer to this? Desperate! Do you have Norton? Disable "script blocking", under options, disable "Office plu...

RMS 2.0 Access Denied
I've installed RMS 2.0 on one macine to upgrade from QuickSell 2000. I wanted to make sure the data base and hardware all worked before rolling it out to the floor. After using it for a week or so, I get the error "access denied" after I hit enter after putting in my user id and password in the POS sign-in screen. I hit "OK" in the error box and it goes right into POS, no problems. I don't understand what access has been denied. Any help on this? There is a problem with one of the devices on the register list, the net display, or the html status window. ...

Drafts Folder #2
Everytime I save an email, or Outlook 2000 autosaves into the Drafts folder, once I select that email, it disappears! Have normal views by default and no filtering going on. Anyone know the trick to this? Thanks in advance. ...

Single Exchange 2003 svr need to host 2 mail domains
We have Server 2003 standard running AD and Exchange 2003 standard on a DELL 26XX 2U server. We have one main domain but we have two mail domains. They bothe have their own IP's and MX records. The main mail domain works but we can't get the second mail domain to work. We tried several different ways but we can't make it work. Thanks for any help. John Mabry Hello John You will want to set up a recipient policy for the second domain or add it to your existing policy. 249299 HOW TO: Configure Recipient Policies in Exchange http://kb/article.asp?id=Q249299 -- Michael...

Do Access 2002 reports support duplex (2-sided) printing?
? On Tue, 29 Jan 2008 19:31:44 -0500, "Robert" <cpq1bcle[REMOVE]@verizon.net> wrote: >? > > Duplex printing is a function of the printer, not Access. Chuck -- In article <4bo0q3hs0u7ktej397ftec88pbt0nl2t22@4ax.com>, libbeyc@schoollink.net says... > On Tue, 29 Jan 2008 19:31:44 -0500, "Robert" <cpq1bcle[REMOVE]@verizon.net> > wrote: > Duplex printing is a function of the printer, not Access. > > Chuck -- > I think what he wants to know is, can you tell a printer to switch to duplex printing, via Access code, for thi...

Exchange Admin #2
What permissions do I need to give to a account/mailbox in AD/Exchange to be able to read all the mailboxes in my ORG, I need this for my backup Software to work. Thanks. Hi read this article http://www.petri.co.il/grant_full_mailbox_rights_on_exchange_2000_2003.htm Nebojsa Seslija "Lazo Basic" <l_basic.Nospam.hotmail.com> wrote in message news:%235A3I7$aFHA.3400@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > What permissions do I need to give to a account/mailbox in AD/Exchange to > be > able to read all the mailboxes in my ORG, I need this for my backup > Software > to w...

Installing Office Professional over Office
I am about to start using my G4 Powerbook (1.5 GHz, 512, OSX v 10.3.9) at work and just purchased Office Professional because of the fact VPC is bundled with it. I already have Office loaded (teacer/student pack) and wonder what will happen when I load this newer version? I think VPC is on a separate CD, so it will be very easy to only install VPC. The Office versions (word/excel/ppt/entourage) are no different from each other. On 5/24/05 5:45 PM, "stuart" wrote: > I am about to start using my G4 Powerbook (1.5 GHz, 512, OSX v 10.3.9) > at work and just purchased Office...

[ANN] Microsoft Auto Update 1.1.2
Hi all, Microsoft Auto Update 1.1.2 is out... time to run the updates :-)) Corentin -- --- Mac:MS MVP (Francophone) --- http://www.mvps.org - http://mvp.support.microsoft.com MVPs are not MS employees - Les MVP ne travaillent pas pour MS Remove "NoSpam" to e-mail me - Retirez "NoSpam" pour m'�crire It is? What does it fix? / Fredrik "Corentin Cras-M�neur" <korventeen@NoSpam.mvps.org> wrote in message news:1gmzk8r.1inxp0pjxwgd6N%korventeen@NoSpam.mvps.org... > Hi all, &g...

Building MFC 4.2 apps in VC .NET
Hello, is there a way to build MFC 4.2 apps in VC++ .NET instead of having to buy VC++ 6.0? I have both programs, and I tried manually replacing the MFC 7 include and library directories to those of my MFC 4.2 directories, and then manually linked them, but it never works. It compiles, but I always get linker errors :((. Can anybody help? Thanks G ...

Mapping #2
Hello I am a newbie to Dynamics, I am attempting transfer/duplicate information across from Lead when its converts to an Opportunity. I have selected the created attributes for Lead and Opportunity (both "Lead Source") and then created the mapping. However when I come to publish the customisation it still doesnt seem to work? Would anyone know why this is? -- Many Thanks Tom Can you give some more details and write the attribute which you are having problem in mapping under the lead and opportunity . Lead (attribute)(dataType) ------------------------Opportunity (attri...

trying to retrieve a cell from table in sheet 2 to sheet 1
Hi, I am trying to create a management & billing stylesheet for a massage shop. I am using MS Excel 2003. It contains two sheets. SHEET1: A B C D ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 1 | Total hours | OPTION | TOTAL PRICE | TOTAL PRICE FOR EMPLOYEE | ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 2 | 4 | A | | ...

Outlook 2003 doesn't remember POP-password #2
Hi folks, as I read in many threads, Outlook 2003 in combination with WinXP seems not to remember POP-passwords although the corresponding check-box is activated. On a previous installation of WinXP with Outlook 2003 it worked fine, but since I newly installed Windows on the same machine it doesn't remember them anymore. I also tried the often suggested registry patch with changing the security options for "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Protected Storage System Provider" and deleting its sub-keys but even that didn't work. As I read many other people have had the sam...

HQ Error #2
After installing sp2 my clients will not not connect to hq and give an error that says "The current HQ Database version is 2.00. This version of Headquarters Client can only work with database version 2.01. Cannot Continue" Both are running sp2, any Ideas? It looks like you did not do the "Database", "Upgrade" from within Administrator on the HQ system after running SP2 -- Disclaimer: Always test any queries that modify data on a test database prior to running on your live data to ensure the desired results. Always back-up prior to running any SQL delete qu...

Options to Money software..? #2
I have found that money and quicken are being long and hard to learn. Does anyone know of simplier software options of simple download and organizing bank statements ? ...

Exchange 2000/SAV/Download.Trojan Problem #2
On 9-17-2004 Sam posted ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ I have Exchange 2000 server running on Windows 2000. I also have Symantec Antivirus Corporate Edition (server edition) running on the server. Lately, I've been getting information message from SAV that Download.Trojan was found on the Temp directory. In the "Action Taken" line it says: "Clean failed : Delete succeeded : Access denied". After that, Exchange server stop sending and receiving emails. I have to reboot the server, or restart exchange services to make it work again. I searched the web and follo...

Some general questions on C++ .Net, and Form Design in Particular #2
I am basically a hobbyist programmer, at the moment doing a little work experimenting with some AI stuff. I learned C++, and then tried to teach myself MFC using MS Visual C++ 6.0. I swore off of MFC, which was a nightmare, and have been playing with Borlands C++ Builder. In C++ Builder, creating forms and other GUI elements is much simpler than MFC, very similar to Visual Basic. In the store yesterday, I was looking at the C++ .Net package. On the back, it still mentioned MFC (boo!), but it also claimed that the .Net environment has a user-friendly forms builder. My question: How frien...

Network Password #2
Whem using Outlook 2003 I keep getting a small box headed 'Enter Network Password' with three sections below headed: Server, User Name and Password, already completed + a small box that can be checked for 'Remember my Password'. I just click 'OK' and everthing is fine, however if I do not(which I may not if I am not at the machine)everything falls over. Is there some way round this e.g.removing it, making it fully aautomatic? Thanks, Graham ...

Copy Last 13 items #2
I have 2 worksheets no1 is a continuous row after row of monthly listings i.e. date, amount, no of items from 1999 to date. Worksheet no2 just shows the last 13 months. I would like a formula to go in worksheet 2 so it will automatically update its self after the current months figures have been added to the bottom of worksheet no1. I was told =offset(a1,count(a;a)-1,0) would give me the last item in a row less 1, but have not been able to get it to work successfully, Any other suggestions gratefully received. Bob Sorry originally posted this to programming board by mistake - not cross p...

CRM 1.2 on SBS2003 install (web Server)
We have built a new SBS 2003 server and followed the CRM instructions verbatim. We got as far as the system successfully installing CRM. Our only question during the process was on selecting the Security Account. We used the default of Local System. After adding CRM accounts to the Pre-Windows 2000 Compatible Access Group, we then changed the Crystal Admin password. No problem. This is where it goes sour..... We tried to install the email router. We get an error: "One or more of the Microsoft CRM servers you listed is invalid or you do not have Administrator privileges on that ...

Problems with .pst file #2
I had to reload my system from scratch, so I backed up my old .pst file, reloaded the system including Office 2003, and then copied my old ..pst file named Outlook.pst to the C:\Documents and Settings\Tom\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Outlook\ directory. From here I did a open data file and chose the Outlook.pst file that I had copied over. I then see that it added a Personals folder and in my inbox I have about 10 messages dated from 2004, however I am missing all my folders that I had previously and my old inbox had a lot more emails in it. I look at the size of my .pst and it is...

How many days in a row does an employee work within a 2 month peri
Hi! In my worksheet I have in coloumn A employees and in coloumn C and forward I have every day in a two month period. F.eks. 1. november to 31. december (61 coloums in all). In each cell there is either a blank cell og a no. which represents the no. of hours they worked that day. I need a formula/macro/VBA ... which tells me how many days in a row each employee had in the two month periode. Any help would be great. -- LEG-denmark Use the following:- =COUNTA(A3:BI3) This will count the number of cells that are not blank in the specified range. This will give y...