SECOND TRY< WHY NO ANSWERS ??? WINXP PRO,OFFICE 2003PRO not working write. WHY ?

> I bought a Windows XP upgrade disk from a friend and it
> installs ok, but has this dumb key on it that starts out
> with "XXXXX-640-blah-blah-blah"  (why does it use
X's ?????) Whats the matter with it,
> is the installer or the software no good ?????? I paid
> good money for this crappe and get this and it cleaned
out
> all my email and Kazaa.
> Next MS mess, how come Outlook 2003 (has almost the same
> bozo key number) does not send my messages to the forums
> and I have to use this way ? Is it not working too ?
Like
> do they check any of these programs before they sell
> them ?? I paid almost $100 USD for this Office 2003
> Professional and Windows XP Professional and both are
> messng up. Most of my games dont work no more and the
> thing is slow as shite on a stick, what bozos write
this ?
> Or did I do something wrong on install ? Where did my
mail
> go and howcome its still the old crappie Internet 6,
where
> is Internet 7 ? how ca I get this junk off my harddisk ?
> tryed to uninstall the stupid things and now it wants my
> Windows XP disk in the drive and I sold it right after I
> got it installed. what about AVG ??????I finally got
that
> toad working and now it is not even there and I cant get
> it working neither. can somebody tell me what to do to
fix
> this wreak before I go nuts or slam Microturd with spam !
0
esboella (2)

you bought these from a friend, then sold them again?
lol, no wonder no one answers you. how old are you, about eight?

--
"Display tolerance & kindness to those with less
knowledge than you because there is ALWAYS

"half_pint" <esboella@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > I bought a Windows XP upgrade disk from a friend and it
> > installs ok, but has this dumb key on it that starts out
> > with "XXXXX-640-blah-blah-blah"  (why does it use
> X's ?????) Whats the matter with it,
> > is the installer or the software no good ?????? I paid
> > good money for this crappe and get this and it cleaned
> out
> > all my email and Kazaa.
> > Next MS mess, how come Outlook 2003 (has almost the same
> > bozo key number) does not send my messages to the forums
> > and I have to use this way ? Is it not working too ?
> Like
> > do they check any of these programs before they sell
> > them ?? I paid almost $100 USD for this Office 2003
> > Professional and Windows XP Professional and both are
> > messng up. Most of my games dont work no more and the
> > thing is slow as shite on a stick, what bozos write
> this ?
> > Or did I do something wrong on install ? Where did my
> mail
> > go and howcome its still the old crappie Internet 6,
> where
> > is Internet 7 ? how ca I get this junk off my harddisk ?
> > tryed to uninstall the stupid things and now it wants my
> > Windows XP disk in the drive and I sold it right after I
> > got it installed. what about AVG ??????I finally got
> that
> > toad working and now it is not even there and I cant get
> > it working neither. can somebody tell me what to do to
> fix
> > this wreak before I go nuts or slam Microturd with spam !

0
Budget

mail.comcast.net box to enter username and password pops up every 15 seconds
I have a remote user/co-worker that has Comcast email. Every 15 seconds (we literally timed it) a box asking for a username and password pops up. I had him call Comcast for help, and they said it's a VPN issue, and they can't help. Any ideas on how to get this annoyance to go away? I'm terrible at remote help, and he's very computer illiterate :). Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Jilly Jilly <Jilly4@gmail.com> wrote: > I have a remote user/co-worker that has Comcast email. Every 15 > seconds (we literally timed it) a box asking for a username and &g...

subtotal outline not working
I have a data list I wish to subtotal and outline. What is the trick to get the outline feature to work. All I can get are subtotals below is change in description. Is there a view setting somewhere to see the 1, 2, 3 etc on left side of workbook Thanks Duane In xl2003 menus: Tools|Options|View tab|check Outline symbols DCR wrote: > > I have a data list I wish to subtotal and outline. What is the trick to get > the outline feature to work. All I can get are subtotals below is change in > description. Is there a view setting somewhere to see the 1, 2, 3...

My webpage only works in Internet Explorer
I have no idea why other browsers doesn't like my webpage. It's a simple design with a background, and only a textbox that changes when you navigate. Has anyone else experienced the same problems? Please repost your question in the web group along with which version of Publisher you are using and the address of your website, and we will help you there. microsoft.public.publisher.webdesign DavidF "Tine" <Tine@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B41BABF1-AEA5-407E-A923-8618E2988592@microsoft.com... >I have no idea why other browsers doesn't lik...

Excel to Access
I have the following working formula in excel and it works but when import the excel file into Access it does not work at all. I am trying to put it in either a query or a table in Access. B C D E F MT20 120 X1542 0.2 24.00 The formula in "F" is =C2*E2 (the catagory is set to number with decimals) When I enter the number into "F" it just reflects what I typed in -- f_dis ----------------------------------------------------------------------- f_disk's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=...

vlookup issue ( not working and im tearing my hair out)
Okay , well i cant discuss the actual info in my sheet but ill come up with a good analogy of it all . Ok basically on sheet 2 i have all the teams in my NHL ( my company) listed under the immediate manager. I also have the players last name, first name and number set out as such ; Team A Shivers Paul 14 Jacobsen John 25 Tucker Tanya 98 Team B Pitt Brad 22 Murray Bill 28 Clinton Hillary 55 You get the point, ok , on sheet 1 ( my main page accessible to my company ) , i have this format... Managers last name Players last name ...

Outlook Express works, Outlook doesn't on only one XP system
I have two XP client systems and my own Linux mail server. The XP Pro system can use Outlook to access mail. But the XP Home system can use Outlook Express but not Outlook, although setup seems the same. When sending a test message in Outlook, it finds the server, but both send and receive fail, saying the server didn't respond (check ports and SSL). Not using SSL, and the ports are standard. What's more, Outlook Express on the same client connects and works fine. I've checked the DNS, the routing, ping, firewall, etc. (XP firewall disabled, Linux firewall open to LAN.) What's ...

Can anybody tell me how this works?
Set fileObj = CreateObject("scripting.filesystemobject") fileObj.CopyFile strBackEndName, strBackupName, True Stapes That sets a reference to FSO (File System Object), which is part of VB Scripting. It then uses FSO's CopyFile method to make a copy of the file. Now, since I was reading another thread you have going, I'm guessing you want to use this because it doesn't give you the "File In Use" error you're getting through other methods. Be aware that just because FSO's CopyFile method will copy a file that's in use, that doesn't mean it&#...

Can't Install Office 2008 for Mac at all
Hi there everyone, I pray someone can help me before I throw my mac through the window. This is the second time I am having this problem. My office just stopped working and no matter what I did I could not open any of the programs, so I uninstalled everything, Microsoft and the preferences. I have now tried to re-install office off disk and I can't even get it to launch I keep getting an error message saying installer created an error and please report which I have done a thousand times. I have restarted the mac and emtied the Trash so there is nothing relating to office...

Entourage won't switch when MS office and messenger are already closed!
When using Entourage every once in a while while my husband and I switch our email acounts we get get a message to close all MS office programs including messenger. NONE of these programs are open! When I force close the program I still get the same message when I reopen it. I must restart my computer to fix this problem. Is this a bug? Any once else have this problem? On 1/31/07 5:19 PM, in article 1170292740.191794.90830@a34g2000cwb.googlegroups.com, "aebaron@earthlink.net" <aebaron@earthlink.net> wrote: > When using Entourage every once in a while while my husband ...

Message of: a program is trying to access email addresses
you have stored in outlook. Do you want to allow this. Why does this show up when a MAPI account tries to use this. It there something in a security setting I can change? Thanks. See if the information on the following page helps: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/esecup.htm#autosec -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Replies sent to my e-mail address will probably not be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. *** "Kim Newberry" <olgkim@tampabay.rr.com> wrote in message news:004901c34d57$c602c670$a601280a@phx.gbl... > you...

Microsoft office #2
will my microsoft office for a pc run on a Mac if I decide to get one, or do I have to start all over again with Microsoft products? Hi, PCs and Macs are very different. The software is also very different, so your Windows software won't run unless you do it in emulation using a Virtual PC. -Jim Gordon Mac MVP All responses should be made to this newsgroup within the same thread. Thanks. About Microsoft MVPs: http://www.mvps.org/ Search for help with the free Google search Excel add-in: <http://www.rondebruin.nl/Google.htm> ---------- In article <01ec01c3ccd6$1a75a0d0$a301...

Creating a work schedule
I want to use two sheets, one where I enter all the shifts to be filled and one where the schedule is actually printed out for employees. I would like to merge the information on sheet 1 and sheet 2 by entering data only onto sheet 1. Do you think this can all be done in excel, or must I use a program like Microsoft Word too - I would prefer to use only excel. This may be a pretty involved process as I am pretty new to Excel, but any help you are willing to offer would be greatly appreciated. Hi Brandy, Yes you can. Here is an example Sheet1 info in cell A1 Sheet2 the sheet yo...

Does Microsoft Excel work with XP
We had Excel installed in our computor and have recently installed XP, now we cannot open the Excell files that we had/have. Can anyone suggest away around this please. Would we have to reinstall Excel Hi normally this should work without a problem. What error message do you get exactly? "pjandseinthemed" wrote: > We had Excel installed in our computor and have recently installed XP, now we > cannot open the Excell files that we had/have. > Can anyone suggest away around this please. Would we have to reinstall Excel ...

ADP in A2007 Runtime: Traditional binding of form to stored procedure taking no parameters no longer works
Forms in ADP can have a stored procedure as the RecordSource. Traditionally we could write: RecordSource="dbo.EmployeesList" (or use the RecordSourceQualifier to specify "dbo"). On A2007 runtime this no longer works: The record source 'EmployeeList' specified on this form or report does not exist. On A2007 (with or without the /runtime command line switch) it does work. The only workaround I have found so far is to put the entire expression in the RecordSource property like this: "exec dbo.EmployeesList". I don't think this is an intentional change b...

does office 2007 work with windows 7
Ihave a new computer with and want to buy office home & student, will it work with windows 7 Yes -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] Tech Editor for "Microsoft Publisher 2007 For Dummies" "jackis" <jackis@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:AB60EF4E-C0E8-4955-9021-496F7924516A@microsoft.com... > Ihave a new computer with and want to buy office home & student, will it > work > with windows 7 ...

Office 2007 or 2010
If I buy Office 2007 will there be a free or a reduced rate to upgrade to 2010 when it is released or should I wate for 2010 to come out. -- Mbennett I at least have no idea yet and I presume others have not either.MS did not put out the pricing to the public yet -- Peter Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged. "mbennett58" <mbennett58@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C80A4A2F-7C46-45A6-9654-DD8DC7778B85@microsoft.com... > If I buy Office 2007 will there...

WEB Query in Office For Mac 2004
I have one simple question Does the function "WEB QUERY" in excel of OFFICE 2004 FOR MAC exist. I have a trail verison of OFFICE 2004 FOR MAC but this feature does not exist. I like this option and use it alot at work on the WINDOWS version. Having this option would sway me to buying it for sure. THANKS In article <944a5172.0409260409.68a71831@posting.google.com>, simon.simonblack@gmail.com (Simon Black) wrote: > Does the function "WEB QUERY" in excel of OFFICE 2004 FOR MAC exist. I > have a trail verison of OFFICE 2004 FOR MAC but this feature does not ...

Outlook2002 (OfficeXP Pro) Runtime Error R6025
I am suddenly getting the below error message everytime I got to my Inbox in Outlook2002: Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Program: C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~3\Office10\OUTLOOK.EXE R6025 -pure virtual function call I 'click' 'okay', the error box and Outlook close. My first thought was 'virus' but after running current anti-virus software scan and no virus found anywhere on computer; I also recently had to get MS tech assistance when the scan portion of the MSOffice Update would only scan to 40% then error message...the tech had me uninstall office/delete some of th...

Macro is not working properly
-- Life isa journey not a destination Merry X'mas created an excel file with macros in it for printing. when i saved this file on other computers, the buttons with macros assigned is not working. Is it because that i changed the file name when i was saving it on other computer, but when i changed it to the previous name then also the macros are not working, please advice the solution. The file is properly working in the computer from where i created the macros, even thoughthe file name is changed. Macros were enabled in all the computers. Thanks & rgds -- Life ...

Task work-flow...
This seems really simple but the field doesn't seem to be available. Once a task is complete I want to send an email to the tasks creator, any ideas. The field is on screen, but not selectable in the workflow manager? ...

questions how it work live mail
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0049_01CB458A.4FDC1D60 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable HI=20 I am very confusing about live mail on my mircosoft email, it seem not = work online email and receive.. It does make me frustrate. ------=_NextPart_000_0049_01CB458A.4FDC1D60 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"> <HTML><HEAD> ...

MY Outlook not working suddenly
Thx in advance.. i been using outlook for long long long time.. and suddenly today is stopped working i have tried re-install my whole pc... still same problems.. 'THE OPERATION FAILED" anyone know to fix it? thx in advance. when do you get the error? which version of outlook? if 98 or 2000, do you use corp. or internet mode? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Author, Google and Other Search Engines (Visual QuickStart Guide) Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net...

Outlook Client v 1.2 not working in offline mode
Hello, we have installed several CRM Outlook Clients, version 1.2, on the laptops of our salespeople. They are able to work online perfectly, and when going offline, synchronization seems to work, as well. However, after going offline and synchronizing, when they try to open any of the CRM folders, they get an "Access Denied" message (this does not happen in online mode!). I have adjusted the permissions on the UNC Snapshot share on the SQL server, and the Publication Access Lists on the SQL server, and still get the same errors (identical on all of the clients). Does anyone have a...

Outlook XP Favorites does not work
I have users on a Citrix Metaframe XPe trying to open up their favorites from Microsoft Outlook Xp. When a user clicks on the Favorites icons, nothing happens. If the user goes into Internet Explorer, they can see their favorites without a problem. Is there any way to fix this problem? ...

Unable to Open "Outlook Today" in Office 2000
Several users at our company are having a problem with MS Office 2000 (SR1) v9.0.0.3821 - the "Outlook Today" main mailbox. Although every user can click on this folder/option along the left hand tree they are unable to click/open the "customize Outlook Today" icon. The icon is present, not greyed out or anyting, but no matter how many times you click on it nothing happens. - So far we've deleted all temp/temp internet files, cleaned/optimized the registry, uninstalled and reinstalled Office (Outlook), installed all options in Outlook, & deleted the word &...