saving sent items

How do I save my sent items folder to a disc?

Sent Faxes in CRM 3 don't show in History?
I'm using CRM 3 under SBS 2003. When I send a fax using the "New activity / Fax" option within a contact record it sends successfully. . However there is no record of it stored in the contact history? If I check the fax console on the server the fax has been sent (also verified by receiving person) however it doesn't get logged in the history. I can't seem to find any record of it except on the Fax Console on the server?? Anyone else have this problem or no how to solve it? ps: As a workaround I thought I might be able to automatically route faxes sent back th...

using macro to save a file produces runtime error 4198
I upgraded from Win-XP/Office 2003 to Win-7/Office 2007; the code below ran fine in Word 2003 but in Word 2007 generates runtime error 4198. The variables and directory location are valid. The parameters for FileName are updated for Word 2007; the grammer for the FileName appears correct (no grammer errors when macro runs as is, but grammer errors if I change the string.) When I substitute an actual file name in place of the variables, the code runs w/o error, but the Debug.Print statements generate correct strings. I feel kind of dumb- but what is different about use of variab...

Sum items occurring in a month and year
I've got the following formula to sum referrals received in a particular month. Is it possible to make it specific to the year as well as the month? =SUM(IF(Referrals!$D$4:$D$10002='Referrals List'!$A5,IF(Referrals!$J$4:$J$10002=MONTH($B$2),1,0))) Take a look at SumProduct instead... http://www.xldynamic.com/source/xld.SUMPRODUCT.html -- HTH... Jim Thomlinson "Saylindara" wrote: > I've got the following formula to sum referrals received in a particular month. > > Is it possible to make it specific to the year as well as the month...

Attaching items to e mails
I have a user trying to attach items from SharePoint libraries to e mails in Outlook (2007). When she selects an item and tries to attach it she gets this message "The operation is not supported until the entire message is downloaded. Download the message and try again" which makes no sense in the context. She is using an XP machine but I cannot duplicate this error on either XP or Vista machines on the same network. No one else is having the same problem. Anybody know a possible cause (and a solution)? ...

Properties of external saved emails
Hello all, I want to save my emails of outlook on a server drive. This works fine but with following problem: All properties are gone, the creation date is the date I saved the massage external and I have a hard time to find a specific email. Why are the properties of outlook gone when I save it external? Does anyone a answer for this? Or can I save the properties anyhow? Please understand I don't want to do it manually. You ask probably why does the guy want to save the files external. He can let it in outlook and he is fine. Unfornatly NO. For several reasons: - My pst file wi...

Outlook
We're running Exchange Server 2003/Outlook and running into a problem with Public Folders. When an item is received via an email enabled public folder, there is a delay in that item displaying in Outlook. Sometimes the delay is a few minutes, other times is can be as much as 20 minutes. Interestingly, we have rules enabled on the public folders to notify users when specific items are recieved. These notifactions are sent immediately, yet looking at the public folder, you can not yet 'see' the item. This tells me Exchange has indeed recieved the item, but not yet updated Outloo...

Error when I try to save doc with equations in 2007
I am a math student and I frequently use Word 2007 to write up my assignments with the new equation feature. Lately I have been having trouble in that when I try to save it gives me a file error For example: "A file error has occured (c:\...\doc1.docx)" ...

Saving Visio files as JPG files?
I am currently working on a network documentation project and have succesfully saved single page files a JPG files. One documented region of the network is a large file with multiple pages of information in one file. I have tried to copy each page one by one to Word,JPG or PDF. When I try this there is nothing displayed. I am wondering why the single page visio files will perfom this transition where the multi-page files will not even when copied out a page at a time. Does anybody know if there is a known issue or workaround for this. TW, Exporting as EMF usually creates smaller file sizes i...

Recovering old versions of saved files
Is it possible to recover an old version of an Excel file after saving it without changing the file name? Autorecover is on. Thanks for any help! "=?Utf-8?B?U3B5ZGVy?=" wrote... >Is it possible to recover an old version of an Excel file after saving it >without changing the file name? Autorecover is on. No. That's what backups are for. Now you know why you need backups. -- To top-post is human, to bottom-post and snip is sublime. "Spyder" <Spyder@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote... >Ok, thanks. I am fully aware of the importance of backups; howeve...

Font sizes not saving (W2007 opening document originally created in W2003)
Hello, I have a 375 page document originally created in W2003 (or perhaps W2000). It was creeated with a Normal style of TNR 10 pt. Everytime I open it I have to change the font size from 11 pt back to 10 pt. When I modify, the radio button for "Only in this document" is checked but the changes don't keep. I really don't want to change my Normal template for new documents, but I'd like the font size to be retained. Am I missing something simple or do I have to mess with templates? Thanks, CJ This should not be happening unless you have "Automat...

Spam sent to one user goes to other users ?
Users in general complain that all of sudden junk e-mail appears in their Inboxes, but I see that "to" line is to=myUserA@mycompany.com. That means that the spam that targeted myuserA appears in the inboxes of myUserB and everybody else. Although users that receive such e-mail are various so far, the "to" line is consistent 'to=myUserA'. This is very interesting because I do have MailEssentials running and blocking mail based on DNSBL. Have you ever seen such thing ? -----Original Message----- From: Beau Morton [mailto:whitener@doneasy.com] Sent: Friday, Marc...

Sent mail is not in sent folder
I send a message with attachments, it sends fine. When I go into the Sent folder to view and print a copy of my sent message there is nothing in it. I checked the tools and made sure the box was checked for saving a copy of sent mail. I checked every folder and they are nowhere to be found. While in Sent Items: View | Current View. Is: Show All Messages checked and nothing else? -- Bruce Hagen MS-MVP [Mail] Imperial Beach, CA "GatewayPA" <GatewayPA@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:35274335-45C7-4A15-9B1B-B453AD23A...

Public Folder Items
It appears by default there is no way in a Public accessed through outlook to view the amount of items in the folder such as the way you see in your outlook inbox. I realize you can see the amount of items in Sys Manager or using PFAdmin but is there anyway to view this in outlook for the everyday user, same as outlook inbox..... thanks, KJK In news:9898986D-4A9E-40FA-BCA9-160040629CA9@microsoft.com, KJK <KJK@discussions.microsoft.com> typed: > It appears by default there is no way in a Public accessed through > outlook to view the amount of items in the folder such as th...

Undeliverable email sent through send direct email
When an undeliverable email is sent through the Send Direct Email function, where is the undeliverable message returned to? We're testing this with some bogus addresses but no undeliverable notifications seem to be coming back. Thanks. see email router configuration -- Regards, MS CRM Certified Professional http://microsoftcrm3.blogspot.com Chat with me on MSN / Gmail / Skype : ID Is :.. mscrmexpert@gmail.com "DavidR" wrote: > When an undeliverable email is sent through the Send Direct Email > function, where is the undeliverable message returned to? We're...

[VC8] Why is MFC File Open/Save dialog no longer resizable?
Hi, In VC6, MFC apps used resizable file open/save dialogs by default. In VC8 (and VC7 AFAIK), those dialogs are no longer resizable. Why? ...

create .tmp files when saving
Am having a problem with several of my dell machines running window xp professional and office xp pro. when users open an excel file, make a change and save it, then go back in the file, many times it says the file can be open in read only because the file is in use. it then creates a copy of the file using the .tmp as an extension. Why is this happening so frequently. any help would be appreicated. collin Hi Collin Try this first Reboot first and then Delete all the files and subfolders in your \Windows\Temp directory (Win95/98/ME), or your \Documents and Settings\<user>\loc...

Where do I find "save as..." in MS Office 2007 ?
Sorry, but I did not found "save as..." menu in Office 2007. I only found in the upper left corner a flopy icon which represent a "save" but not a "save as...." So where is "save as..." (with files selction dialog) hidden in Office 2007? Camille Click the Office button (the round "pizza icon" in the upper left corner of the screen) and then click Save As. -- Stefan Blom Microsoft Word MVP "Camille Petersen" <cpet_magnus@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:4baf94cc$0$6768$9b4e6d93@newsspool3.arcor-onlin...

Error on Saving appointments
Hi.. When I am creating a new appointment and saving it, I am getting the following error :- "The requested record was not found or you do not have sufficient permissions to view it. General failure in scheduling engine" Can someone please tell me why I am getting this error. Regards Rahul Submitted via EggHeadCafe - Software Developer Portal of Choice Break the Roles in SharePoint Lists http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/c3ac8915-3861-4406-bec7-42f2d9110d79/break-the-roles-in-sharep.aspx ...

Outlook message rules for sent message from me.
Greetings, There has always been a message rule I wanted, and never asked about. So now I will. I default a copy of all my send messages to the sent folder. They are marked at read... which is good, because if I send the message, I obviously read it. <grin> At times, I wish I could send the message to other folders. Example. I have a folder called "family". If I send a message to "family", I'd like to be able to put a copy in the "family" folder. I know you could do this, but the message is not marked as read. Thus, the folder is bolded/...

Sent Items 01-16-10
I set up a rule to automatically move all sent items to a personal folder and it works fine except when I send html templates and then it goes into both my inbox and personal sent folders. Outlook 2003. Is there anyway to fix this in my rule? Thanks Donna Hauff What do you mean by "send html templates"? Are you being CC'd or Bcc'd on those messages? Have you looked at your other rules? -- Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook 2007 Programming: Jumpstart for Power Users and Administrators http://www.outlookcode.com/article.aspx?...

refresh numeration of items in combo-box
I use DeleteString(id_item) member and sometimes InsertString(id_item,string) in my combo-box. But numeration of items are still the same and it couses problems to happen because I never know in which place new item will appear and which string I get using GetCurSel(). I don't know how many times I do something e.g delete some items before I call e.g. GetCurSel(). Hence I don't know which item I will get when I call: GetCurSel(). Is any way to refresh numeration of items after every action inside combo-box. I want that in every moment item which is on first place on combobox have inde...

Saving pictures to My Pictures
Hi, I have Publisher 2002, Windows XP. I've worked with Publisher for years so I'm pretty comfortable with how it works. My question is about saving pictures. 99% of the pictures I edit in Publisher are then saved in designated folders in My Pictures. No matter if I select File, Save As or right-click and select Save as Picture, I always have to follow the same procedure: 1. Save My Documents 2. Select file "My Pictures" 3. Select designated project folder 3. Change type from gif (default) to jpeg I've gone into Tools, Options to modify these settings and so far I...

Confirm cannot be sent
Often, wheb I open a message in Outlook, I've a message box telling me that somebody asked a confirmation when I've read the message. If I answer "YES", the message goes in the outbox, with a little green picture (like a v or a check in a box). The problem is that this message is never sent. Sometimes I've an error while sending, sometimes the message in the taskbar on the bottom of the outlook program say that it has sent everything (send mail finished), and it's still there. Where is the problem ? Outlook 2000 SR-(9.0.0.3821), windows 98 SE ...

Excel Only Lets me put 11 items in a chart!
I tried to only put 12 items in a chart for at least 2 hours put Excel only lets me put in 11 items!! Please help! I don't get it because word will let me put at least 12 and more!! I've reimstalled Excel and download all updates and it still doesn't work! -Josh There's a limit to the number of characters that you can enter in the Data Range box. As a workaround, you could define the range of cells that you want to use, and enter the range name in the Data Range box. There are some instructions here for creating a named range: http://www.contextures.com/xlNames01...

Get name of selected item for a product
Column A is with names of items. Columns B to D are for entering value of items for products B to D. Value of item is set to be max. 1 and only one item can be selected fo a product. Row1 A B C D Row2 Lamp 1 0 0 Row3 Diode 0 1 1 Row4 2Pin 0 0 0 Row5 (result) Lamp Diode Diode I need to get the result, in the last row of each product as, name o product that has been selected. What should be the formula -- Me...