Saving calendar as webpage #2

I am using outlook 2002 to save our company calendar (located in Public
folders on our exchange server 5.5) as a web page on our intranet. It fills
in the file location automatically and asks me to replace the existing
calendar.htm file that already resides there. But when I try to do the same
thing on a computer with outlook 2000, it won't prefill the path in and it
won't let me overwrite the old htm file, it gives me an invaled sitename
error. How can I fix this without having to use outlook 2002 on this other
computer?

0
obrienm (37)

Problems with creating a newsletter

Meeting updates #2

Changing SQL Server for CRM 1.2

Help, I cannot Save!

printing 2 charts on single page

.pdf save as settings

Offline folder problems #2

2011 Calendar templates
what's up with the calendar templates? why can't i find a 2011 calendar in Word 2007 templates or online. i would like both a 12 month calendar 1 month per page and the 6 months per page Can anyone help me? Thresa See http://www.spreadsheetguys.com/downloads/templates/calendar or http://download.cnet.com/Excel-Calendar-Template/3000-2077_4-10346449.html -- Hope this helps. Please reply to the newsgroup unless you wish to avail yourself of my services on a paid consulting basis. Doug Robbins - Word MVP, originally posted via msnews.microsoft.com &quo...

OWA Calendar Views
I am hosting an Exchange 2003 SP1 server with many users connecting via OWA. Many of the users (including my boss) are not fond of the 7 day view and much prefer the 5 day "Work Week" view within Outlook. Are there any modules that I can load to implement this "Work Week" view within OWA? I am aware of the control click method in the OWA calendar but my boss does not like that solution. Thanks in advance, Nick ...

Receiving Transaction Entry #2

Budget Wont Save
I have have Money 2002 for awhile and have never been able to save a budget and start a new one. I decided to start over with a new file, but once I get all my info back in there, it still won't save. MS has no info in the KB about this. Anyone else have this issue? ...

VCard issue #2

Outlook 2007 Calendar -> Outlook 2003

2 Domains, 1 Exchange Server

Creating a Macro to Delete Commas #2