save views in Outlook 2003

Hello everybody,

I just wonder, whether it is possible to save a custom view I set in Outlook
2003. My problem is namely that I miss a certain view in Outlook, which I do
not use always, but sometimes it comes handy. ("Current View > By sender"
was available in Outlook 2000).

Does anybody know, whether this option is there in 2003?

Best regards,
Sandor Teglasy

0
notpublic (14)

Sorry for bothering you, I've found the solution in the meantime:

View > Arrange By > Current View > Define Views

Sandor Teglasy jun.

"news.microsoft.com" <notpublic@notpublic.org> wrote in message
> Hello everybody,
>
> I just wonder, whether it is possible to save a custom view I set in
Outlook
> 2003. My problem is namely that I miss a certain view in Outlook, which I
do
> not use always, but sometimes it comes handy. ("Current View > By sender"
> was available in Outlook 2000).
>
> Does anybody know, whether this option is there in 2003?
>
> Best regards,
> Sandor Teglasy

0
notpublic (14)

Outlook needs Outlook Express to work

Cannot save my form
Hi.Can you please help me with my problem.I create my database last week.At first,the database worked smoothly.But,when I when I reopen my database,my last forms was dissapeared.Can you help me to solve my problem?Any post will help.Thank you. When you open the database do you see the database window? If not press the F11 key. Next go to Forms on the objects bar. Do you see vertical or horizontal scroll bars? If so the new forms might just be a little off screen and using the scroll bars should find them. -- Jerry Whittle, Microsoft Access MVP Light. Strong. Cheap. Pick two. Keith Bont...

Help for time saving!
Hi I have got created an Excel Script that creates a Word Document. A bill. But for only 8 bill entries the script needs to much time. For this entries it works about 30 secounds. If you want to help me look at this page: www.kluesener.info/excel.html And if you find anything that saves time please tell me how I can do it better. Sorry for my bad english Many Thanks Jens ...

Store Operations crashes when viewing journal (F4) on register 2.
We have two registers, register 1 is the main machine where the database is located and register 2 is networked into it. Whenever you try to view the journal (F4) on register 2, the program crashes and gives this message just before closing: Run-time error '-2147417848 (80010108)': Automation error The object invoked has disconnected from its clients. Does anyone have any suggestions as to what the problem may be? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Install a default windows printer on register 2 - even if it's just something like the print to fax or MS Office Document...

Password Issue with MS Money 2003

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

Outlook 2003 and "Check Names"

Crash on 'Send"