Save Outlook attachments to PC folder automatically

Hi All,

I am an absolute newbie to Outlook programming who has
been entrusted with the task of figuring out how to get
Outlook to dump attachments to emails sent in by certain
users to a specified folder on the PC without having to
do it manually. I could not get Rules Wizard to do this.

Any pointers on how to go about this is really
appreciated.

Thanks,
Rahul

Hi,

I found the soluton at a website and leave the link for
those who might be interested,

http://www.outlookvba.com/examples/code/saveattachmentsimp
..htm

Rahul

OL 2002 Hanging up When Attaching Docs

Attaching Contacts to new email

owa cant open ppt attachments

Outlook Sales

Outlook 2002 (office xp developer suite)

Moving from Outlook Express to Outlook

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

Save as .doc
In Outlook 2003 there is no option to save an eemail as .doc. is there setting that can be turned on to allow this? REBeyer wrote: > In Outlook 2003 there is no option to save an eemail as .doc. > is there setting that can be turned on to allow this? Not that I know of. You can save as .txt, open in Word, and save as a Word doc, though. "Lanwench [MVP - Exchange]" wrote: > REBeyer wrote: > > In Outlook 2003 there is no option to save an eemail as .doc. > > is there setting that can be turned on to allow this? > > Not that I know of. You can save as ...

cannot open hyper links in outlook

outlook 97 and express email problems

Outlook 2003 Drag and Drop Emails

using the journal on outlook