save accounts similar outlook express

How I save account POP mails configurations in Outlook 2003 similar ao
outlook express?

thanks

Marina

Using the office save my settings wizard or a 3rd party program.
http://www.slipstick.com/config/backup.htm#accounts

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

"Marina Limeira" <marinalimeiraa@yahoo.com.br> wrote in message
> How I save account POP mails configurations in Outlook 2003 similar ao
> outlook express?
>
> thanks
>
> Marina

0
msnews1660 (730)
9/11/2005 2:02:01 AM
Thanks Diane,
But in link not show about 2003 version.
Take a easy steps ?

thanks

Marina

"Diane Poremsky [MVP]" <> escreveu na mensagem
> Using the office save my settings wizard or a 3rd party program.
> http://www.slipstick.com/config/backup.htm#accounts
>
> --
> Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]
> Author, Google and Other Search Engines (Visual QuickStart Guide)

> "Marina Limeira" <marinalimeiraa@yahoo.com.br> wrote in message
>> How I save account POP mails configurations in Outlook 2003 similar ao
>> outlook express?
>>
>> thanks
>>
>> Marina

it applies to all versions - it's under the start menu, all programs,
Microsoft office menu

--

> Thanks Diane,
> But in link not show about 2003 version.
> Take a easy steps ?
>
> thanks
>
> Marina
>
> "Diane Poremsky [MVP]" <> escreveu na mensagem
>> Using the office save my settings wizard or a 3rd party program.
>> http://www.slipstick.com/config/backup.htm#accounts
>>
>> --
>> Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]
>> Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide)
>> Author, Google and Other Search Engines (Visual QuickStart Guide)

>> "Marina Limeira" <marinalimeiraa@yahoo.com.br> wrote in message
>>> How I save account POP mails configurations in Outlook 2003 similar ao
>>> outlook express?
>>>
>>> thanks
>>>
>>> Marina

0
outlookmvp (5838)

Before You Buy Accounting Software for Your Small Business
Buying the right Accounting Software for your business is very important. Because you will be using your Accounting Software frequently, it's urgent to ensure that you pick the right software for your business and your needs. Accounting software can be a great tool for your small business, allowing you to keep track of all your financial data, and easily produce reports for effective planning. Here are some things you should think about, before buying your Accounting Software: http://smallbusiness-accounting-software.blogspot.com ...

Runtime Error when closing OUTLOOK 2k

Using expression builder object
Hi, I'm developing a wizzard in Access which builds import templates for various data sources to a fixed set of tables. In step 3 the users must be able to build an expression ; for instance Left([Fieldx],20) . Now I would like to have a command button on my form which calls the Access expression builder to allow the users to use this to build the expression. This expression will then be stored in a text box linked to the templates table. Anybody know how to call and use this object from VBA code? -- Kind regards Noëlla DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdInvokeBuilder I th...

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

Outlook needs Outlook Express to work

Crash on 'Send"

Outlook 2003 and "Check Names"