same messages downloaded repeatedly

I have 37 messages that somehow, every time Outlook does
a Send/Receive, get downloaded to my Inbox.  I've tried
deleting them and emptying the deleted items folder but
that doesn't help.  All the rest of my messages are fine,
but these 37 I get EVERY TIME Outlook does an S/R.  Any
suggestions?
0
john7029 (1)

Last Download Date Wrong
On the download statements screen I have a message that says the last download was 10/03/2004. That date stays there after a currnt download. Just think what you could do if it actually downloaded the 10/3/04 quotes today.! Any suggestion on how to correct the date? What's your system date set to? "Shorty" <hankxxxx@hankmack.com> wrote in message news:402285e1_4@127.0.0.1... > On the download statements screen I have a message that says the last > download was 10/03/2004. That date stays there after a currnt download. > > Just think what you could do if it...

Email messages with links
How can I get rid of all the URL links after every sentence? It is very annoying. Thanks. Can you post a screenshot somewhere so we can see what you are talking about? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net EMO - a weekly newsletter about Outlook and Exchange: mailto:EMO-NEWSLETTER-SUBSCRIBE-REQUEST@PEACH.EASE.LSOFT.COM Do you sync your mailbox with a smartphone or pda? http://forums.sl...

suppressing #VALUE! error message in Excel
Can'r solve the problem in my formulas when #VALUE! message appears in the cell after entering the formula in formula bar. Tried everything - cell size of merged cells, formate, etc. Template constructed in Excel used for income property analysis. Happy to share sample with all formulas being used. ...

Messages sitting in Queue after upgrade to SBS 2003
I have recently upgraded our Microsoft Small Business Server 2000 to the version 2003. Since the upgrade, the Exchange is holding messages in the "Messages pending submission" queue. The problems began immediately after the upgrade. It has never worked properly. I have disabled our Antivirus (Trend Micro Scanmail for Exchange) to make sure that this is not interfering. The messages will eventually deliver after some time, but I am wondering why they are hanging the the queue. I noticed another posting with a similar problem. Has anyone else experienced this problem? Any ideas...

I am receiving a message about parameter values and it won't send
I put outlook on my computer, tried to send an email, and it won't send it because of parameter values. Did I install outlook wrong or what. ...

user define message error
Hi! I created a SDI app and I want to show a dialog after creating SDI, therefore I defined an user define message #define WMU_STARTUP (WM_APP+10) and call it from CSDIView::OnInitUpdate() with PostMessage(WM_STARTUP). In debug version it work correctly but in release version it generates an Application Error after close the program. what's the problem? Thankx ...

"The messaging interface has returned an unknown error" #2
One of my users keeps seeing this popup on an intermittent basis when they try to open an attachment. I've tried what I can find on the web about this with no luck. So I'm looking for more suggestions... The environment is a Windows Server 2003 Terminal Services environment supporting about 20 users. Only one other user has reported this, but he is unable to reproduce it. Is there a way to get Outlook to log more information about why this is happening? -- Hal Berenson, President PredictableIT, LLC I should add Outlook 2003 SP1 with all Office Update patches applied. -...

Cannot print HTML messages after removing OF 2007 Beta
G'Day All, After removing Office 2007 beta, and re-installing Outlook 2003, I am unable to Print any HTML-formatted e-mail. I see the "Printing" dialog box, which is then followed by "Error" vbCritical "A Runtime Error has occurred. Do you wish to debug? Line: 251 Error: Permission denied" vbYesNo If I select "Yes", I see: "res://ieframe.dll/preview.js" : : function OnLoadBody() { -->if(dialog...

Recalling Messages sent to lotus notes
I sent an email to someone by accident who uses lotus Notes as their email program. Will the Outlook 2000 message recall feature work with messages sent to Lotus Notes or does it only work with Outlook users? Message recall doesn't work - it only works when configured with an Exchange server, and requires a very very very specific set of circumstances to run. And that means that 99% of the time it will fail. Jack kuzuian wrote: > I sent an email to someone by accident who uses lotus > Notes as their email program. Will the Outlook 2000 > message recall feature work with mes...

Message body size limit
Where I can find information about Outlook message body maximum size limit in different Outlook versions? Thanks ...

"Frontpage " message appears on attempting to open excel
for some reason a message appears when attempting to open excel. The message is :- "Please wait for XP Professional Frontpage to load" "Please insert CD" I do not have any applications which export/Import data to/from website Any ideas what could cause this to suddenly appear and how it could be fixed I'm having the same problem!! Also, it seems to think I have Professional XP, while I have Home XP. I had recently downloaded updates - is that the cause? Word & Powerpoint seem to work OK. What is the solution to this. Thanks. "stewart reid" wrote: ...

Outlook 2007 killed my PST, messages lost! Please help.
Errors have been detected in the file <file_path>. Quit all mail-enabled applications, and then use the Inbox Repair Tool. I am having a huge problem with Outlook 2007 on Vista Home Premium 64-bit. I recently bought a new computer and have moved my PST file to it. When I tried to open it, I got the error message listed above. I ran scanpst.exe on my email file and now it's missing about a month of emails! http://support.microsoft.com/kb/296088/ I found the above article and realized that this must be the problem. The original pst is 2,785,305KB in size. The re...

Outlook 2000 stops download
After a weeks vacation, I have come back to 189 messages (mostly spam of course!!!). On send/receive, i receive 12 then the server stops downloading. The next tiem I go to send and receive, it starts all over again? Any ideas?? ...

Installed Outlook 2007 and no contacts or messages were transferre
Can I retrieve my old addresses and get them moved into 2007? File > Open Browse to your PST to open it. "Tocino" <Tocino@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:562F3CD5-B80A-4345-854F-59B9B1FD3E36@microsoft.com... > Can I retrieve my old addresses and get them moved into 2007? I'm sorry but what is a PST? "Kathleen Orland" wrote: > File > Open > > Browse to your PST to open it. > > "Tocino" <Tocino@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message > news:562F3CD5-B80A-4345-854F-59B9B1FD3E...

Excel Repeating Stuff
Hi, I have a sheet that come from Lotus 1-2-3. As I enter stuff in cells both formulas and text at times will end up repeating itself over and over in the cell. Any ideas? format|cells|alignment tab Change the horizontal dropdown from Fill to something else (General??) David Steed wrote: > > Hi, I have a sheet that come from Lotus 1-2-3. As I enter stuff in cells > both formulas and text at times will end up repeating itself over and over > in the cell. > > Any ideas? -- Dave Peterson ...

Automatic formating of message display
Hallo, my would like to use automatic formating of message views. When he define cindition for his "rule", he would like to show all our domain users in his rule, so he would like to use rule like "when field by contains ourdomain.com" . We have tested it and it seems thah this rules in field send-by use only senders name (in exchange we dont see user's email, but only his name) my question is : how to build rule to apply to email with some string in sender's email even sender is our exchange user? hope I descrived it enough thanks for any help Polp ...

not showing new messages
Using Outlook XP (2002, I believe) with MS Exchange server 5.5. One user is complaining that their new messages are not showing up in their inbox right away. It sometimes takes hours to show up. Anyone know what causes this? Normally all new messages show up immediately. ...

Flagging messages for followup
When I send a message, I am offered the option (on the Toolbar) of flagging it for follow up. Yet, when I do this, the message does not automatically appear in the folder "For Follow Up". WHY NOT? Instead, I have to go to the stored message (e.g. in Sent Items) and check the flag icon in the icon column. Many thanks for any help on this. Outlook 2003? Did you check whether the For Follow Up folder includes your Sent Items folder? -- Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for Administrators, Power Users, and Developers ht...

new message automatic email
when I start typing the email address on one 2000 client it starts giving me a list of possible email addresses, On the other it doesn't. Any Idea? ...

Error Message #18
Hi Can anyone help with the following . When I try to save a file I get message telling me that "The picture is too large and will b truncated" - with only an option to say OK . I get this message twic . However I have no pictures or bitmaps in this file. How can I get ri of this message Thank -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com If you are running XL2000 read this KB Article. http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;318265&Product=xlw2K Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Mon, 26 Apr 2004 05:21:09 -0500, kennyken <<kennyken.15bf57@excelforum-nosp...

Help me about the solution of limited big message when downloading email of MS O
Our customer company had a mail server (MS Exchange server). One of users had a problem. He use MS Outlook to check his email on his laptop. Everything is OK in Vungtau site with fast speed of connection. But when he go to the other sites with low speed of connection or when he try to dial up into access server to check email, he had a problem with big size's email. At that time, MS Outlook was vey low to download big email even though it hung up sometimes. Now he ask me how not to download big size's email when he come to sites with low speed of connection or when he dia...

Outlook HTML Messages #2
When opening an HTML message in Outlook 2002 Windows displays an error asks to send to Microsoft and then restarts Outlook. This only happens on HTML messages, but not on all HTML messages and not from the same people. re-install outlook. if that doesnt work, turn off html messages. >-----Original Message----- >When opening an HTML message in Outlook 2002 Windows >displays an error asks to send to Microsoft and then >restarts Outlook. This only happens on HTML messages, but >not on all HTML messages and not from the same people. >. > Already done that. Still a...

Intelligent Message filter & Oultook 2003
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0008_01C68400.74936140 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable I'm finishing up getting IMF set up and had a couple of questions. As I = understand, IMF is supposed to be the equivalent of Outlook 2003's junk = mail filter correct? If so, why would I get a message delivered to my = mobile device, yet the same message goes to junk mail in Outlook? I have = the UCE threshold set to 1 on my server, which I believe is the highest = setting I can have.=20 --=20 ...

Exchange 2000 w/Outlook
Our users have been noticing delays in receiving email messages. The time of the delay is not consistent. It may be 40 min. to 3-5 hrs. It also doesn't seem to consistent on the users neither. I could send and receive a message from one internal user with no problem, but yet another user (in my same department) I would try to send or receive messages and it would be delayed significantly (compared to how it has worked in the past and how it should work). The delays are occurring from both internal and external sending sources, but again it is not consisntent. We started notici...

Customized message from rules wizard
I want to use the rules wizard to send a customized message upon receiving an email from a specific email address with a specific subject. How can I do this? ...