Same info all the time

I want to create a template that has the same info as such in the body, with
a few changes when I open it and before I sent it.:

Major A
June 15th game played on June 21st
Closter 4
Old Tappan 6

How can I do this?
0
NeilDell (5)

F1->Templates.

--�
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

reading.

After furious head scratching, Neil_Dell asked:

| I want to create a template that has the same info as such in the
| body, with a few changes when I open it and before I sent it.:
|
| Major A
| June 15th game played on June 21st
| Closter 4
| Old Tappan 6
|
| How can I do this?

0
MillyS (3228)

save .snp file as system date and time
Hi, I'm trying to save a .SNP file in a specific directory and with the current time and date. The file is saved in the specified directory, but he's always saved as today.snp here is the code: Dim stDocName As String Dim today today = Now stDocName = "suporte_encomenda" DoCmd.OutputTo acReport, stDocName, "Snapshot Format", "l:\docs\today.snp" could anyone help me, please??? -- Thanks, Sorry if my english isn''t correct, but I''m from Potugal ;) Emanuel Violante Galeano First off, you didn't define a d...

Date/Time Stamping?
I'd like to be able to automagically enter the date/time. Either into separate cells (one for date another for time) or into a single cell. Nothing complicated - just keeping a list of network response time tests. First column(s) will be Date/Time, the other column will be KBPS. I can do VBA, just don't know where to start. -- PeteCresswell Pete, have a look here, http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/timestamp.html -- Paul B Always backup your data before trying something new Please post any response to the newsgroups so others can benefit from it Feedback on answers is always appre...

Passing null to date/time field
I am using MySql and create a new table that has a date/time field. I set it to accept nulls as well. Created a new XSD dataset in ASP.NET but I cannot set the NullValue property to anything but "(Throw Exception)". (The DefaultValue property is <DBNull>.) I then created all of the typical class methods. When I call the Insert method I tried passing system.dbnull.value but it will not allow me to. It says that the type 'system.dbnull' cannot be converted to 'date'. 2 Questions: 1. How can I change the NullValue property in my dataset t...

Daylight savings time blues
Despite having the time zone widget set to automatically adjust for daylight savings time, many of our XP machines are giving users bogus times in their Outlook calendars (an hour off from the folks calling the meeting, for example). These users are all in the same time zone. Examination of our domain's workstations using a WMI Win32_TimeZone script shows that just one value is at variance: DaylightName. Manual examination of HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\TimeZoneInformation shows that indeed, only this value is at variance across our domain. Some machines have it right, others do...

Combining Cell Info
I have the following columns in Excell 2007: A=Year; B=Title; C=FirstName; D=MiddleName; E=LastName; F=Suffix; G=Address; H=City; I=State; J=ZIP. I want to e able to combine cells so that the columns contain: A=Year; B=Title FirstName MiddleName LastName Suffix; C=Address; D=Street, City ZIP. Can someone tell me *exactly* how to do this? I've tried following Help using the " and & signs, using CONCATINATION (I don't understant any of this) but to no avail. Thanks. Keith Pretty easy =c1 & " "&d1 & " "& e1 & " "&f1 ...

LastRow results in Run-time error
I�m using the following code to (hopefully) step through each populate row of my Data Entry sheet. I am using Excel 2000. I have a problem an questions: - Problem: �LastRow� is giving me a �Run-time error �438�: Objec doesn�t support this property or method� - Questions: Is the �With Sheets("Data Entry").Range("PTSource") statement sufficient to ensure the For/Next loop steps through al populated rows? Is the �LastRow� statement redundant or confllicting? Thanks. With Sheets("Data Entry").Range("PTSource") LastRow = .UsedRange.Rows.Count For i = 2 ...

Add hours to time of day
I'm looking for a way to add hours to a time value, and have the result calculated as a new time value. For instance, I want to add 30 hours to 7:00, and have the result be 13:00 the following day (I think I got that right). The date would need to be part of the calculation. For ease of use I think it would be best if the date and time are in separate columns. For instance: C1 -- Date C2 -- Time of day C3 -- Hours (number) C4 -- Ending time and date I expect this has been answered at some point, but I can't seem to find the right search parameters. Actually an hour is 1...

Ofice 2008 crash all the time
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: intel Hi, I have the Office 2008 home $ Studente version, my problem is that my office works fine for a limited period of time until gets corrupted, aprox. 2 to 3 weeks, then shows the unexpected error windows alert and i can't open anything, after that word, excel, entourage, Pwt, refused to run. I reformat my hard disk and i installed the last version of Mac OS 10.5.2 with all the another system and utilities programas up to date, i had updated the Office to 12.0.1 and nothing, the only solution that i found was remove ...

what is " This is a test 08:43:22 Real time"
When I hit the grave accent key, I get this message. I have searched Macros and have nothing like this. How can I delete it? ...

Macros word 2007 run time error 4605
Macros run time error 4605 the method or property is not available because the clip board is empty or not valid. I get the above message when I paste two pages of text in to a macro I'm recording and formatting. I get the message when I restart my computer I usually copy the text before I start the recording and paste it in once I start recording. Can anyone help with this? I would like to get rid of the error and have a functional macro Post your macro code with a description of what it is supposed to do. We cannot help debug it if we don't know what it is? -- ...

Microsoft Word for Mac 2008 hangs each time I try to open a document within the program
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel I have the latest updated versions of Word for Mac 2008 (12.2.4) and OSX (10.6.3). <br><br>Every time I try to open a word document WITHIN Microsoft word the program automatically hangs. This does NOT happen when I try to open the same document from the Finder window. The program does not hang with other commands (eg. save) and other Office programs do not seem to have the same problem. <br><br>I used to have an older version of Word (2004) but have upgraded to 2008. I used to have the s...

How do I apply borders one side at a time
In Publisher I am trying to have a border on the top, on the bottom, on the leftside, but NOT on the rightn side. Can I do this? How? Select the object, click the line icon, more lines (styles, in 2000 and below) select the right side, click none. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "the dr mike" <the dr mike@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:50E30E0F-85FC-4283-893F-D72FC2FE60CD@microsoft.com... > In Publisher I am trying to have a border on the top, on the bottom, on the > leftside...

how do i add up time to total hours? #2
Thanks But None Of That Is Working. I Get Either A .233 Or 12:00 Am Any Other Suggestions? Thank -- CRGHTNSOC ----------------------------------------------------------------------- CRGHTNSOCR's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1659 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=31455 What exactly do you want to get? Give some example data and results. -- HTH RP (remove nothere from the email address if mailing direct) "CRGHTNSOCR" <CRGHTNSOCR.1fvzjz@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message news:CRGHT...

Can time zone be ignored in a DateTime DataColumn deserialization?
Hello, We serialize a DataTables that have columns which are DateTime. When the DataTable is deserialized it displays the date in the local time zone instead of the time the date was saved as. We actually don't even display the time portion, we just use the date but since the default time is 12:00AM, when the file is open in another time zone say -3 the date shows the prior date. I know this is expected behaviour but it's not what we want. Any ideas? Thanks, Joe No ideas...this isn't looking good... "Joe" <jbassking@noemail.noemail>...

DST 2007 Question on Exchange 2003 SP2
Over the weekend we ran the Exchange Update Tool to update all our mailboxes. We ran the tool on Exchange at 6:00PM and it finished by 7:00PM. We applied the Windows update to our XP workstations at 8:00 PM that night. No one was on their systems at the time. This morning, some users are saying some of their appointments, scheduled after March 11th, are scheduled one hour earlier. I'm assuming this will change to an hour later on March 11th, as it picks up the Windows time zone change. Is this how it's supposed to go? -- Sandy Wood Orange County District Attorney On Mon, 5 Mar ...

Eula Agreement launches each time Outlook 2003 starts
I am having 2 problems with Outlook 2003 on one of our computers. Everytime Outlook starts the Eula agreement pops up also you have to hit send and recieve to send or recieve messages or else the messages just sit in the inbox. It seems to be configured exactly like all of our other machines. I am running exchange 2000 and have a number of other units running Office 2003 and none of the other machines are experiencing this problem. Any help woul be greatly appreciated ...

Dates and times
I need to be able to calculate down to the # of days and hours between 2 dates. For instance I receive document at 11:50 a.m. on 10/1/03 and it was processed at 6:00 p.M. on 10/3/03. I want a column that will tell me the difference in either days and hours or just hours('cause we know 24 hours =1 day etc..). How do I do this? Just subtract =A2-A1 format as [hh] -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom "Krandall" <Krandall@technisource.com> wrote in message news:060801c38e6f$6ba18f50$a001280a@phx.gbl... > I need to be able to calculate down to the # of days and > hours...

Time Card Reports - Looking for an Improved One
can someone please share with me an improved Time Card Report? cfo@virtualmagic.net.nospam (please remove the NO spam) Thanks a lot J I forwarded this to John M. He made one that works better -- Elizabeth M. "ParkRanger" <bfgpaintball.com> wrote in message news:eNEc$aomEHA.3608@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > can someone please share with me an improved Time Card Report? > > cfo@virtualmagic.net.nospam (please remove the NO spam) > > Thanks a lot > > J > > Still waiting :( "Elizabeth" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote...

fund info for different accounts
After going through the FAQ's on http://www.bollar.org/msmoney/ it stuck me: I have two accounts A and B which have some common funds (a,b,c) but the funds have different values because of the type of accounts. In money, to properly value my investment account, I think I'll have to add Ab, Ab, Ac, Ba, Bb, Bc and their corresponding values, right? I'm not sure I follow your point or appreciate your situation. If you are saying that the Aa is a different investment than Ba since there are, say, different classes of shares, then Aa and Ba are NOT the same investment--they won't...

Real time collaboration on documents
How can this be achieved using SharePoint 2007 and MOSS? Or do we need to invest in new web parts? Submitted via EggHeadCafe - Software Developer Portal of Choice File-Based Cache for Web and non-Web Apps plus Extend ASP.NET 4.0 OutputCacheProvider http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/56161e9e-7fa3-48e8-9dfe-9f7a28f4d58e/filebased-cache-for-web.aspx Do you mean by "Real Time" that people can work on the same open document at the same time? if this the case, then no. People "check-out" documents which makes it so that nobody else can write updates ...

Unmerging Info
I am importing a table from excel in which my customers first and last names appear in one field. I want to split this filed in access so I can sort and search by first name and last name. Help.............. Hi GB, A very easy method to use involves using Excel before importing your data. From within Excel, use Data > Text to Columns... Then import your table into Access. One of my favorite utilities for splitting names in Access is called "Splitter for Microsoft Access". If you don't mind popping $39 for a copy, you will have a very good utility that can untangle t...

Times of activities on the home page
Help! Is it possible to add the time of an activity to the homepage, rather than just the due date? There is no way to do this in the current release. -- Matt Wittemann http://icu-mscrm.blogspot.com "Andys288" wrote: > Help! > > Is it possible to add the time of an activity to the homepage, rather > than just the due date? > > Well you can do that. But youre going into "unsupported country" with that modification. You manually have to edit one aspx-file works fine over here if you want to do this, let me know ;) greetz Thiemo "Andys28...

Business Portal should provide more info on vac/sick available
On the Employee Time page, the vacation and sick available hours is nice, but it would be nice if the employee could see the details behind these numbers - hours accrued and hours taken. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Business...

Using a time chart
I am attaching an example of what I need. The green areas can also be marked with "-" or "+" if needed. On sheet 2 you will see what I need the results to be. I just want this to be done with a formula or a macro. I want to change what is on sheet one and have the results change on sheet two. File Attached: http://www.excelforum.com/attachment.php?postid=319230 (cashier schedules.xls) ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~ View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ since you a...

Military Time IF Then Range
Need to Look at a Military time entry and then compare with a Low and High entry then Average with other cells -- NedG You're not getting any responses, because you haven't provided enough detail. To Excel, times are numbers (fractions of a day). It doesn't matter how they are formatted (military, am/pm, etc.). If your time is in A1, your Low is in A2 and High in A3, you might be looking for something like: =if(and(a1>a2,a1<a3),average(b1:b6),"") If that doesn't help, post back with more information. Regards, Fred. "NedG" ...