Runtime Error LIne 297

I just set up a brand new Dell computer with Outlook 2003
as the mail program.  Everytime the user opens the
mailbox, she gets the following error:  A Runtime Error
has occurred.  Do you wish to debug?  Line 297

The debug opens, but I don't know what to do with it
after that.  Has anyone else worked through this?  Any
suggestions?
0
anonymous (74722)

OWADMIN Error
hi to all, I try toconnect the OWAADMIN and get this error: Server Error in '/OWAAdmin' Application. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Runtime Error Description: An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application error from being viewed remotely (for security reasons). It could, however, be viewed by browsers running on the local server machine. Details: To enable the details of this specific error message to be viewable on remote machines, ple...

Error message in event log
Server running Exchange 5.5 SP4 and W2K. I get the following error meesage in the event log. Event Type: Error Event Source: MSExchangeIS Private Event Category: Rules Event ID: 1147 Date: 3/12/2005 Time: 2:07:19 PM User: N/A Computer: RIEXCH06 Description: Error --- while disabling rule on public folder with rule ID 21. The folder ID of the public folder is in the data section of this event. How can I see which public folder is using rule id 21 ? Or does anyone have seen this error before ? -- JDA ...

Stacked Line-Column Graph
I was wondering if anyone could help me make a Line-Column Graph that has stacked columns. There are to be 3 data series that are stacked column format and 1 that is line format Thanks Luke Create a stacked column chart from all the data. Right-click on the series that you want as a Line In the shortcut menu, choose Chart Type Select the Line chart type, and one of the subtypes Click OK Jon Peltier has information on creating your own combination charts: http://www.peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/ComboChart1.html Lucas Guarino wrote: > I was wondering if anyone could help me make a...

Unable to bind over RPC errors
Hi, I have been upgrading our Exchange servers from 5.5. to Exchange 2003, and have recently removed an old 5.5 server (uninstalled and removed references from Events Roots public folders), but since then I am receiving warning messages all through out the day/night saying that the RPC communications failed with that server I removed. Event ID: 9318 Source: MSExchangeMTA Does anyone know where else I should look for this reference? as I've hunted all through the public folders and configs and cant see the name mentioned anywhere. The server is also no longer listed in the DNS or...

Looping error 5.3.5 we trying to send to domains we host.
I work for a IT consulting company. We also host domains. We are running Exchange 2003 on the same server that we host the domains. We are using SmarterMail for out domain/web hosting. We we attempt to send emails to any of the domains that we host we receive the error message below. We ARE able to send to all other domains except for these (ie yahoo, msn, etc). We do not have multiple virtual servers nor do we have any smtp connectors. IP address for the one virtual server is set to all unassigned. blank@adomain.com on 3/14/2005 4:00 PM A configuration error in the e...

Script Error When Printing.. Error: Object Expected
Hello All, Our CRM application uses the isv.config to create a navbar item which redirects the user to a custom developed .aspx page within CRM. Since this is our purchase page we wish to allow the user's to right click on this page and select print ( allowing them to hardcopy track purchases) Whenever this is attempted, regardless of page, a series of script errors occur in internet explorer. Line:40 / 161 / 38 / 24 .. Error Object Expected. Error RemoteCommand is undefined.. I have tried debuggin this using vs.net, but have been unable to get anywhere. Does anyone know of a ...

Error in filed on subform
I designed a form with record source a table containing among them the numeric (long integer) field ContactID. I added the field to the form using the field List (drag and drop). The field gives me the value #Name? when shown in the form. All other fields in the form are displayed correct. I checked and double checked if the name of the field is not misspelled but as I used drag and drop from the field list, what can go wrong here? When I invoke the Query Builder and look at ContactID, it is shown normally and has normal values. The form is used as a sub form but does not have Linked Chi...

SMTP error codes
Our firm has recently installed an exchange server and we are contiually getting the following NDR' There was a SMTP communication problem with the recipient's mail server. Please contact your system administrator <EXCHANGE.xxxx.com #5.5.0 smtp;553-you are trying to use me Does any one have any ideas to what this error message means? Dominic It probably means that some other server is rejecting your relay attempts. What version of Exchange? Dominic Applegate wrote: > Our firm has recently installed an exchange server and we are contiually getting the following NDR's >...

An Error has Occured 02-27-07
We were recently contacted by another group within our company that want to start using the services portion of CRM. This is currently an unused portion of CRM in our office. When we were showing them the web client both myself and another user receives the following generic error "An error has occured, for more information contact your System Administrator." when we select "Cases" under the services section. Any clue what this could be? This error is giving me zero clues as where to start from. Thank you! Have you checked the IIS logs and application logs. If ...

Report showing #Error on a valid SQL View
I have an Access app with an SQL Server backend. One report is based on a VIEW. When I run the view alone all the data is visible. But when I run the report, I get #Error on one field. The field is numeric. However, the RecordSource property of the textbox is: [MyNumericFieldFromSQLView]/32 What's strange is that when I remove the division by 32, the #Error disappears. What I need to do in the report is divide the value from the view by 32. I cannot modify the view because it is not an option. Any help? Thanks ! It is possible that the field is a text field that is...

how do I hide freeze pane lines
I would like to be able to hide the freeze pane lines in my spreadsheet. Is it possible. You can click and drag the lines to the top or left (or top-left) margin of the screen, then reset the freeze by landing the cell pointer on the appropriate cell and clicking >Window >Freeze Panes. I don't think you can hide that line. Exel Help Needed wrote: > > I would like to be able to hide the freeze pane lines in my spreadsheet. Is > it possible. -- Dave Peterson My error- I thought the OP was talking about the grey "Split" lines. ...

Run Time Error 3711
I get this run error occsionally on a machine with Store Operations Manager running XP Pro. Run Time Error 3711 I would appreciate any help. Tony ...

Error when Running Sales Reconcile
I am trying to run the Sales Reconcile, and am getting a Unhandled script exception: Value of range. EXCEPTION_CLASS_SCRIPT_OUT_OF_RANGE SCRIPT_CMD_SELECTED error, and I do not know why. Could it be a security issue? I am logged in as sa, but still receive the error.. Do you have access to partnersource or customer source the error is coming due to some value / percision in your database have you ever done any backend level modification in your database. Try to run Check Link for ItemMaster and Sales WOrk Transaction "steve" wrote: > I am trying to run the Sales Reconci...

Error faced while accessing HR sub modules.
I am facing a message while accessing Orientation, Reiews, or Termination sub-modules from Setup --> Human Resources menu. It says "The HR Default Data tables were not found. Check the pathnames for the HR prouct". Hetal Your message did not indicate which version of Human Resources you are using. The problem your are experiencing is that some system tables do not contain required information for Human Resources. 1. For version 7.5, a batch file needs to be executed to load the data. Information can be found in the HR Setup and Installation Manual. 2. For version 8.0, t...

550 Errors HELP!!!!
With one particular client that we send email to, thier end keeps bouncing ALL emails from us. The NDR comes back as- MTP 550 error <EXCHANGESERVER.domain #5.5.0 smtp; 550 Hacked HELO: you are not EXCHANGESERVER.domain>. Sounds like most likely they are doing reverse lookups, and the fqdn presented in the HELO command does not match the PTR record, or you have a missing PTR record. Run a report of your domain at dnsreport.com and it should highlight any problems you have. Post back with what those problems are and we can help identify how to fix them. -- Ben Winzenz Exchange...

XmlSerialzer error when multiple nillable elements of userdefined
Hi i am getting the following error while using XMLSerializer XmlSerializer ser = new XmlSerializer(typeof(Person)); ERROR: Unable to generate a temporary class (result=1). error CS0266: Cannot implicitly convert type 'XSD.BiodataGender?' to 'XSD.BiodataRace?'. An explicit conversion exists (are you missing a cast?) I am getting the above error when my xsd has multiple nillable elements of userdefined type. If I change the type of either race or gender to String i am getting any error. temporary class is generated easily MY XSD : <?xml version="1.0" encodi...

Error 8231
When attempting to create a new mailbox, the box was not stamped with any addresses. It appears that RUS is not working properly. We recently have been experiencing error messages in the logs that state the following: Event Type: Error Event Source: MSExchangeAL Event Category: Service Controller Event ID: 8231 Description: Permanent failure reported by policy group provider for 'CN=Recipient Policies,CN=Name,CN=MicrosoftExchange,CN=Services,CN=Configuration,DC=Name,DC=com':'MAD.EXE', error=8000ffff. Taking provider offline. We are running a single domain, native mode Exchang...

Ignoring Line Breaks in Outlook XP
I have unchecked the option "Remove extra line breaks in plain text messages". Now in the preview pane, Outlook is displaying a message "This message has extra line breaks. Click here". I don't care if the message has extra line breaks. I don't want to enable the option that removes the extra line break automatically as this is slowing me down. So how do I stop Outlook from displaying the message in the preview pane? Thanks, Ashok. "Ashok" <ashoktamil@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:db81e684.0405260942.6ccb4037@posting.google.com... >I have...

TransferSpreadsheet Error
I am using the DoCmd.TransferSpreadsheet method in an Access Form to export Data to an Excel workbook. Sometimes the method works, sometimes I get the following error: Error Number: 3310 Error Description: This property is not supported for external data sources or for databases created with a previous version of Microsoft Jet. The table being exported is actually a query, and the database has been created with the current version of Jet (4.0). Can anyone help me with this issue? Thanks, DJ ...

trigger odbc error
All, We have been experiencing issues where users are deleting records from inventory tables and making administration a real task. I have created a trigger to run and email me what has been deleted from one of the tables. However when I test the trigger it gives me an error stating that the DELETED table is not a valid object. Below is the trigger I created and following that is the error I get. CREATE TRIGGER dbo.IV00104_delete ON dbo.IV00104 FOR DELETE AS exec master..xp_sendmail 'neil.vidt@dynavoxtech.com', @query = 'SELECT ITEMNMBR, CMPTITNM FROM DELETED', ...

Max. no. of characters in a message box line is less in Vista when compared with XP
Hi, I have noticed in Vista, the maximum no. of characters which could be displayed in a messagebox line is 85 characters where in XP it was 131 characters. Following is a summary when compared this with OSes, OS - Max. no. of characters per messagebox line. XP - 131 Vista, Windows 7 - 85 Windows2008 Server x32 and x64 - 81 Following is a code in VB to run in Vista simulate the problem which spans into 3 lines, where it was expected in 2 lines. MsgBox ("**Maximum number of characters per messagebox line in Windows Vista is 85 characters.**"+CHR(13)+CHR(10)+"...

PlaySound Link error
This program is suppose to play a sound when a button is pressesd: The following error has accured during my build: ------ Build started: Project: PlaySoundWave, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------ Linking... PlaySoundWave.obj : error LNK2028: unresolved token (0A00000E) "extern "C" int __stdcall sndPlaySoundW(wchar_t const *,unsigned int)" (?sndPlaySoundW@@$$J18YGHPB_WI@Z) referenced in function "private: void __clrcall PlaySoundWave::Form1::button1_Click(class System::Object ^,class System::EventArgs ^)" (?button1_Click@Form1@PlaySoundWave@@$$FA$AAMXP$AAVObject...

ERROR 1100009 #2
Afetr my system installed SP2 some of my Publisher files will not open. I have am Error 1100009. I installed the hotfix from Microsoft yet it still does not work. Any suggestions The hotfix is the only solution to error 1100009. Are you sure you have installed it correctly? -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "Taylor" <Taylor@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F2B06E04-72D9-4903-92A4-B1988B6F0830@microsoft.com... > Afetr my system installed SP2 some of my Publisher files will not open. I > have am Error 1100009. I installed the hotfix from Mic...

Error After Multiple Runs
This is a follow-up: My dialog-based app seems to crash after it is used some 50 times in a row. The error message is something like: A required resource was unavailable. Could it be a memory problem? The program is a dialog screen with loaded icons and images. The user picks cards and computations are made. A graphical display is then drawn. After a round is done, there is a reset button that restores the original icons (it reloads them). I do not have any delete functions. There are pens and rectangles and device contexts made (using CPen Pen1, CDC *pDC = this->GetDC() ). I think I n...

Unexpected MAPI error
Can't get my Outlook clients to connect...rebooted Exchange '03 server and get the following error in Event Viewer: An unexpected MAPI error occurred (0x80004005) Error translate something about more than one instance of EventConfig_ServerName folder. But when I open the system folders in the public folder I don't see any duplicated folders. All Exchange services appear to be running normalls. Not sure what's next, any help out there?! tks, steve ...