Running rules on 2 mailboxes.

Hello,

We use 2 user IDs and email boxes for employees (one personal and the
other is for position). Position email box could be used by different
people at different times (position holder or others during annual
leave, training, or long assignment). We use Win XP and Exchange 2000.

I am logging on to the network using my personal user ID and have full
control on the position email box.

How can I run rules on both email boxes?

Thank you

sulayman sugair

page numbering #2
I'm working on a landscape Excel document...the document will become part of a booklet,and I need the page numbers at the bottom of the page, but in portrait. Any help? ...

MSDN Installation 1.2: Javascript Errors
I have installed a CRM Server and separate CRM client (along with the supplied example database). Access through IE6 works fine. Within Sales for outlook, I have 2 issues; 1> It takes 1.5 minutes to start up Outlook (it's only a 1Ghz machine, but CPU usage appears as 1-2% while it is loading). 2> I get various script errors when clicking on the CRM Shortcuts; Errors include messages such as... 'http//crmsvr/sfa/home_comps.aspx - object does not support this property or method' IE script error 'Could not complete the operation due to error 80020101' For testing, ...

USB2 2.5 external backup
After very useful help from this group earlier, I am now deciding which external drive to buy. I am converting to USB 2.0 but on seeing a number of sales sites often 2.5 drive is shown as laptop and 3.5 as desktop. As I have very little backup 40 GB would give me ample space. I have a desktop unit but would prefer a 2.5 would this be compatible with desktop setup. Regards Roger ========================================= ============================== Roger wrote: > After very useful help from this group earlier, I am now deciding which > external drive to buy. I a...

Microsoft Outlook 2000 error #2
I have not been able to keep Outlook up on our server, it closes soon after it is opened with this error that I cannot understand. It says: Exception: access violation (0xc0000005) Address: 0x3f99a142 What does it mean and how can I fix it? Does anyone have any idea? Thank you! ...

Problems with rules
I have a problem with a rule. When I get email from a certain address it ends up in my designated spam folder. The problem is that this particular email address is not listed in my unwanted email list and no rules are supposed to trigger on the message in question. What could be causing this? ...

Running Office 2008 Setup Assistant Fails (?)
Installed Office 2008 successfully on my intel iMac. Did not remove Office 2004. When the Setup Assistant came up, I filled in all the boxes on both sides, pressed continue, and nothing happened. I repaired permissions and did it again with the same result. I rebooted. Same result. Anybody help??!!! On 2/22/08 8:05 AM, in article ee8e669.-1@webcrossing.caR9absDaxw, "ADDad@officeformac.com" <ADDad@officeformac.com> wrote: > Installed Office 2008 successfully on my intel iMac. Did not remove Office > 2004. When the Setup Assistant came up, I filled in all the boxes on bo...

Schedule a rule to run

Multiple users #2
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel I installed a home/student version of Office. My wife installed the same and unfortunately used the same of the three product codes. Every time she uses this I get kicked off. I uninstalled Office and re-installed with the idea of entering a different product code, but it never asked for a product key code. The program is fully working, except when my wife starts using hers and I get kicked off again. How do I fix this? See step #4 here: http://www.entourage.mvps.org/install/index.html#resetkey -- HTH |:>) Bo...

Sever Side Rules
Hello everyone. Please excuse, I'm a new kid on the block. Question. My organisation is using an Exchange 2003 server with connector's linking it to our old 5.5 Exchange Server. Is it possible to set server side rules on the 2003 server, that can be set to all recipients?? I imagine it is possible but can't find an easy way to do it. Our system is struggling with spam and rather than set 11,000 clients with client rules, setting one rule on the server would be fantastic. We're using a Windows 2003 Domain Controller if that helps. Any help would be greatly apprecia...

Banks #2
I am reviewing my current banking relationship and am looking for a better option than Wells Fargo. Their current charges for using bill pay through M/S money is $9.95 a month, no relief it having a high balance or combined accounts. "John" <John@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F89443FF-1B73-4F22-A029-488DCE4701FF@microsoft.com... >I am reviewing my current banking relationship and am looking for a better > option than Wells Fargo. Their current charges for using bill pay > through > M/S money is $9.95 a month, no relief it having a high ...

Error Handler #2
Has anyone written an error handler for VBA forms. The error handler would display error messages based on bad input and pop up messages dynamically, etc. If not, has anyone developed a clean way to display error messages without using excessive message boxes? Thanks for any help. --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ Instead of message boxes and popups, consider a label on the form itself that displays the error message. In article <Ripan.zrum2@excelforum-nospam.com>, Ripan <<Ripan.zrum2@excelforum-nospam.com>> wrote: > Has anyone written an error ...

Sumif base on 2 criteria
I am having problems coming up with a sumif formula based on two conditions. I have three columns. Column A = client #, Column B = work code, and Column C = hours. I am looking for a sumif formulat that will calculate the total hours worked for employees working on (for example) Client #387 and work code 88. Please help if you know how to do this. thanks. Joe Hi Joe; use sumproduct for this; =SUMPRODUCT((A1:A100=387)*(B1:B100=88),C1:C100) I am assuming 387 and 88 are NUMBERS. If not, enclose them in ""s. "Joe Rotondo" <desjoe@aol.com> wrote in m...

Highlighting Rows #2
Hi Is there a way in which the row you are currently on in excel is highlighted in a different colour, and reverts back to original when user moves to a new row? Thanks right click sheet tab>view code>paste this>SAVE. You'll like it. 'McCurdy.Here is something inspired by Don Guillett. Private Sub Worksheet_SelectionChange(ByVal Target As Range) Dim MyRng As Range Set MyRng = Target.EntireRow Application.EnableEvents = False On Error GoTo end1 Application.Cells.FormatConditions.Delete With MyRng .FormatConditions.Add Type:=xlExpression, Formula1:= _ "=R...

Article 327378
I am confused about the article http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;327378. After applying the changes mentioned in the article , how long will it take for the new mailbox limits to enforced? Which registry entry is the amount of time it will take for the changes to take effect? Thank-you Kevin At most it will take two hours. Every two hours Exchange refreshes it's cache of directory items. At that time it pulls down, among other things, all new mailbox limits. You can force this by restarting the Information Store. Teo -- Teo Heras MCSE, CCNA Blog: http...

reading pane in outlook 2003 #2
i prefer not to use the reading pane and have it switched off but it seems its configured seperately for every folder, is there an overall control for the reading pane in outlook 2003 so you can just switch it off for all folders? You can do this by changing the default Messages when all folders are still in this default view. Otherwise define a new view and apply it on first use of the folder. -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -What do the Outlook Icons Mean? -Create an Office 2003 CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 1 ----- "jas0n" &...

2 Y Axes: Lines and a Stacked Column
Hello, I'm using Excel 2003 SP3 and having trouble with the following... Sample data: X Axis Y Axis1 Y Axis1 Y Axis2 Y Axis2 Y Axis2 Date DataA DataB DataC DataD DataE 1/31/09 4.3 3.6 10% 40% 50% 2/28/09 2.9 1.9 30% 60% 10% 3/31/09 1.2 6.4 15% 10% 75% I need Y Axis1 to be two simple lines and Y Axis2 a stacked column that sums to 100%. Can't figure this out. Please advise... Thanks! Jeff First, clear the cell above the dates,...

PSTDisconnectDelay #2
I'm running Outlook 98 on an XP machine and I need to change the default time for how long outlook locks it's PST file for. I have added a registry key for this and set it to 10 seconds as listed in the help files (See below) but with no change. It still takes 30 minutess for outlook to release the file. Microsoft Knowledge Base Article - 234211 "The .pst file lock release interval is now configurable by adding the following DWORD value PSTDisconnectDelay to the following registry key: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Office\8.0 \Outlook\PST Setting PSTDisconnect...

Ending Cash Balance in Investment Transactions Register vs Cash Transactions #2
This subject is the same as a previous topic. There didn't seem to be a conclusion in the last discussion of this problem, so I decided to address it once again for those who may still be suffering from this issue. Nonetheless, it's probably worth it for you to read the previous discussion for additional background and context information. THE PROBLEM: In MS Money 2004, for whatever reason, some transactions are stored as Opening Balance transactions and they're hidden from the user such that the opening balance will always be greater than zero even when there are no transaction...

RE: Outlook 2003 / CRM 1.2 Install issue.
Hey there, Having trouble installing client v1.2 on a Win2000 Office 2003 client. The install completes sweet as no probs but when I first load up Outlook '03 I get the message Microsoft CRM ---------------- An error occurred whilr installing Microsoft CRM folders. Have tried searching for log files for the client but to no avail. If anyone can point me towards something or even tell me where the (install)log files are would be much apprec. Chris. Chris, I had a similar problem on a test install of CRM 1.0 with win XP and office 2003. I Just kept clicking ok and then c...

Running append query on recordset
I would like an append query to run when a button is clicked, but only on the items that are diplayed in the form. So if someone has a filter on a group of records, and then they click the button, all of the records that are selected will be sent to the append qry. Can anyone tell me the correct way to select many records in a multi-page form. Each page is a product and I am trying to add information for each product. Example: rs = Me.recordset INSERT INTO tblAcqDetail ( Quantity, PriceEach, ProductID ) SELECT rs.[txtQty] AS txtQty, rs.[txtCost] AS txtCost, rs.[txtProductID] AS tx...

New Users can't Access Mailbox
An NT4 BDC with Exchange 5.5 running with W2k3 AD (as PDC emulator) in a single domain. The original NT4 PDC was upgraded in place. Note: old users are those created before the in-place (NT4 to W2k3) upgrade and new users are those created after the upgrade. Why can't new users access their Exch5.5 mailbox while all old users have no problem accessing it? New users can only logon to the domain and that's it. What am I missing? I'm completely lost. Have you specified Primary NT account for mailbox correctly? Compare account properties between old and new, there should be some ...

Outlook 2002 Installation Problem #2
I installed my Outlook 2002 when I attempted to start it it refused to start giving me this message: "unable to open your default e-mail folders. The DLL file for the infrmation service could not be found. MAPI was unable to load the information service PSTPRX.DLL. Be sure the service is correctly installed and configured. Do you have any ideas for me Will Decker wdecker2@cox.net Create a new mail profile. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal...

Money 2006 Small Business #2
Is this product available in New Zealand or compatible with New Zealand banks? I'd like to buy it via internet but am not sure if it is compatible. Tnx The 2006 versions are available for the US, Canada and Japan only. If you get the 2006 SB edition, then it will be the US one. Banks in NZ that can provide downloaded transactions (as OFX) should work with it, but you could try the trial version first and see whether that will accept a download from your bank to make sure. -- Glyn Simpson, Microsoft MVP - Money http://money.mvps.org/ Check http://money.mvps.org/faq/ for tips and f...

How do I lock all cells in Excel except 2 which I need unlocked?
Alex, By default all cells in excel are protected or locked, select the cells you want to unlock and go to format, cells, protection and uncheck locked, the go to tools, protection, and protect sheet, enter a password if you want, now only the cells that you unlocked can be edited. Be aware that this protection is very easy to break, the code to do so can be found very easy, but it will work for most people . If you only need a few locked I would select them all first, Ctrl A, then go to format, cells, protection and uncheck locked, then select the cells you want to lock and go ...

logging mailbox logins
I have a user that needs to be monitored on how often the login. Where do I find this information or file? I find it here on my Exchange 2003 Server- Exchange System Manager- Exchange|Servers|Server_Name|First Storage Group|Mailbox Store|Logons Hope that helps some... "Chris" wrote: > I have a user that needs to be monitored on how often the login. Where do I > find this information or file? That is correct but that is not what I had in mind. That only shows the last login and logoff. I want a tally of the users logins to mailbox. Thanks for reply. "Christopher...