Running Outlook XP and 2003 side-by-side

I am responsible for supporting users in both 2002 and 2003 clients.  How
can I run both versions side-by-side on the same machine (the laptop that I
take for training sessions)...
-s.

No can do... only one Outlook version allowed, but multiple versions of
other Office components may be used.

"-= shaunna =-" <shaunna.jagneaux@gwmail.maricopa.edu> wrote in message
> I am responsible for supporting users in both 2002 and 2003 clients.  How
> can I run both versions side-by-side on the same machine (the laptop that
> take for training sessions)...
> -s.

Hi. If your main concern is training - have a look for a program called
Screencam. It was released by Lotus and I used it myself under Win95 a few
years back. I don't know if it's available for XP, or if it will run in
compatability mode. Worth a look as a useful training tool, downside is that
there's no "hands on" for the trainee

"-= shaunna =-" <shaunna.jagneaux@gwmail.maricopa.edu> wrote in message
> I am responsible for supporting users in both 2002 and 2003 clients.  How
> can I run both versions side-by-side on the same machine (the laptop that
> take for training sessions)...
> -s.

0
nosp2972 (64)
12/31/2003 9:01:35 AM
Hi,

I have tested this on my system.  If you hard drive is
partitioned you can install office onto another partition,
as it doesn't work if you just change the install folder
for some reason.

Bare in mind though, Office uses shared files, and it will
always install shared files under c:\program files\common
files...

Well it's worked ok for me so good luck!

Stevey G

wrote in message
>> I am responsible for supporting users in both 2002 and
2003 clients.  How
>> can I run both versions side-by-side on the same
machine (the laptop that
>> take for training sessions)...
>> -s.
>>

>.

dual boot would be the only way to ensure 100% separation

--
~jason k
please reply in group.
"-= shaunna =-" <shaunna.jagneaux@gwmail.maricopa.edu> wrote in message
> I am responsible for supporting users in both 2002 and 2003 clients.  How
> can I run both versions side-by-side on the same machine (the laptop that
> take for training sessions)...
> -s.

Outlook Sales

Outlook 2002 (office xp developer suite)

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

Moving from Outlook Express to Outlook

cannot open hyper links in outlook

outlook 97 and express email problems

will CRM load on a 2003 server?

Filters not working in Exchange 2003

using the journal on outlook

Outlook 2003 Drag and Drop Emails

Are there free upgrades to Outlook 2000?

outlook 2007 e-mail

Outlook context menu lost most options
Hi there. I'd dearly love some help with this matter. It's been going on for months now. Has anyone got any idea how I can sort this issue out? "Jonathan E. (NZ)" <s_pam_stop@hotmail.comTAKEOUTTHESECAPS> wrote in message news:<eYICp6NCFHA.3976@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl>... Hi there, I run outlook 2003. It would seem that the context menu has lost the plot. It looks like outlook has gone into some "mode" other than the one it is usually in by default. I have found that when I right click on any mail folder the context menu has very different options f...

SBS 2003 RWW & Windows 7 64 bit

q Emailing Excel Sheet With Outlook