Running Outlook 97 on Windows XP Pro

not able to sent mail but able to rec'v mail.  Any
suggestion!  By the way, is Outlook 97 compatable on
Windows XP Pro
0
Ngiam (1)

Joanne Ngiam@vectronic.com.sg <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

> not able to sent mail but able to rec'v mail.  Any
> suggestion!  By the way, is Outlook 97 compatable on
> Windows XP Pro

Outlook 97 is compatible with Windows XP, since I use it there myself.
However, there is once thing about Outlook 97 that is not compatible with
broadband ISPs that require you to log in: you cannot set authentication to
the outbound server.  This means that services like SBC Yahoo! or Comcast
cannot be used to send mail via Outlook 97.
--
Brian Tillman

0
tillman1952 (16052)

Outlook Sales

Outlook 2002 (office xp developer suite)

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

Excel 97 #9

Moving from Outlook Express to Outlook

outlook 97 and express email problems

cannot open hyper links in outlook

using the journal on outlook

Outlook 2003 Drag and Drop Emails

SBS 2003 RWW & Windows 7 64 bit

q Emailing Excel Sheet With Outlook

Are there free upgrades to Outlook 2000?

outlook 2007 e-mail

Outlook context menu lost most options
Hi there. I'd dearly love some help with this matter. It's been going on for months now. Has anyone got any idea how I can sort this issue out? "Jonathan E. (NZ)" <s_pam_stop@hotmail.comTAKEOUTTHESECAPS> wrote in message news:<eYICp6NCFHA.3976@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl>... Hi there, I run outlook 2003. It would seem that the context menu has lost the plot. It looks like outlook has gone into some "mode" other than the one it is usually in by default. I have found that when I right click on any mail folder the context menu has very different options f...

CRM and Outlook Integration 07-22-03

Does Outlook use the DAV protocol?