Run Time error When Outlook XP starts in WXP

I just upgraded my Dell PII 400 from W2000 SP4 to WXP SP1.

I was having a lot of problems with Outlook XP (all updates applied)
crashing multiple times while in use, which was 1 reason for the upgrade.

Now when I start Outlook, most times I get a message box entitled:

'Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library'

with the text:

'Runtime Error!

Program: C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\Office10\OUTLOOK.EXE

abnormal program termination.'

When I click OK, Outlook closes. The next time, it starts OK, but has to scan
the Personal folder for errors.

Fixes?

Britt Dickson

--
"In an era of relationship marketing, sales excellence is demonstrated by the
number of customers who make a second purchase."

Windows XP x64 MFC application problem
I can't start my application on Windows XP Prof. 64-bit wersion, there is messagebox "Failed to create empty document". Application works fine on Windows 2000 SP4 and Windows XP Prof. SP2. What can I do to solove this probem? >I can't start my application on Windows XP Prof. 64-bit wersion, there is >messagebox "Failed to create empty document". Application works fine on >Windows 2000 SP4 and Windows XP Prof. SP2. What can I do to solove this >probem? The obvious response is - try debugging it on that platform and find where it's giving rise ...

Outlook Sales

Outlook 2002 (office xp developer suite)

Need Help, Task Start Date is wrong

Moving from Outlook Express to Outlook

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

Error 550 Relaying denied