rules are creating duplicates.

My rules are creating various duplicates. I am using move not copy. Same
rules work fine in oe6.

any help
thanks

greg

0
burgh (11)

Greg <burgh@core.com> wrote:

> My rules are creating various duplicates. I am using move not copy.
> Same rules work fine in oe6.

Include the "stop processing more rules" action on your move rules.
--
Brian Tillman
0

PUB2003 creates text errors in 2000 doc
I have produced a manual in PUB2000 and now that I am using 2003, it prints errors which do not show on the screen -- only in Preview and in Printing. It has inserted numbers occasionally and randomly throughout. Usually these numbers are at the left of a text box, and often correspond to the approximate page number. They are in different font than the correct text and not in line with the text. They are not in the background or anywhere accessible. They just appear on the printed copy and the preview. Has anyone got any idea on how to correct this? Check with the manufacturer'...

How do I create a running report on Excel
I am trying to create a running production census for a medical facility. I just need to know how to get the data to automaticly contine with the ongoing numbers. If your data starts in A2, put the following formula in B2 and copy it down your sheet. =A2+B1 HTH, Gary Brown "Michellle M" <MichellleM@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:47144A4B-A4A6-4B5B-B9E1-20BD06743793@microsoft.com... >I am trying to create a running production census for a medical facility. I > just need to know how to get the data to automaticly contine with the > ongoing >...

Exchange 2007 recipient policies create duplicate addresses
Bug report: The Exchange 2007 recipient policies will gladly create two objects with the same address. We get no indication of the situation until senders inform us that their messages to the address that was duplicated are bouncing. This is aggravated by the aggressive enforcement of recipient policies in Exchange 2007. We hope you're able to fix this as soon as possible. Thanks ...

Create files and performance design
Hi, I've a MFC VC++ 6 program which needs to be updated to write out image (jpg, 640x480) files at a rate of 1s. What is the best approach in designing the writer class, such that, it does not block the main thread while the images are written onto disk? My initial thought is the put the Writer class onto a separate thread? What are my alternatives? >My initial thought is the put the Writer class onto a separate thread? What >are my alternatives? Overlapped IO - see the FILE_FLAG_OVERLAPPED option of the CreateFile API. Dave You have a couple choices here. One is to ...

Duplicate entry message
I'm not sure if this is a programming question, but I would like to know if there is a method to replace the default access message when the user tries to enter a duplicate value in a field which has been set with an index=no duplicates? In my specifc case, I have a continuous form where the user selects from a combo box a value. The value can only be assigned once. Right now if they make the selection a second time an ugly message pops up that most users simply do not understand. I would like to be able to replace it with a simple 'plain english' message that t...

Can' save rule
I am unable to save new rules or changes to rules using Outlook 2002. I get this message when I Click "Ok" to close the wizard: A value in the 'Rule Description' box has not been set. To set a value, click underlined words at the bottom of the rules wizard. I am doing what the message says. I have been donig this for a couple of years. This message began appearing recently and I need to set some rules. I am forced to cancel any new rules or changes. Thanks for any help. God Bless, Mark A. Sam Check to see if it is disabled in the HELP under diabled items >-----...

VALIDATION RULES #2
I WANT TO SET UP A VALIDATION RULE THAT APPLIES ONLY TO A SPECIFIC COLUMN (INSTEAD OF ENTIRE WORKSHEET), AND ALLOWS DUPLICATE DATA TO BE ENTERED ONLY ONCE. PLS HELP ME! Try this example from Chip Pearson http://www.cpearson.com/excel/NoDupEntry.htm http://www.cpearson.com/excel/duplicat.htm -- Regards Ron de Bruin (Win XP Pro SP-1 XL2000-2003) www.rondebruin.nl "ANGIE" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8A54037B-7B7F-4703-9B7D-629C0BDEE4A7@microsoft.com... > > I WANT TO SET UP A VALIDATION RULE THAT APPLIES ONLY TO A SPECIFIC COLUMN (I...

Create 10-up business card page?
I created a business card in Publisher 2000 using the single card template. I've got the instructions for printing this as "10-up" using the Page Setup (I think - I've got it printed out but not handy). Is there any way, though, to convert this to a single 8 1/2 x 11 page with multiple cards on it? Would everything stay "preserved" if I simply did a Select All, Copy, and Paste onto a blank full page? Thank you. Ed Ed <ed_millis@NO_SPAM.yahoo.com> was very recently heard to utter: > I created a business card in Publisher 2000 using the single card >...

Outlook 2000 Duplicate e-Mails
I upgraded from 2000 to 2003, then uninstalled 2003 because of message problems. Now I am getting duplicated e-mails in Outlook 2000. How can I fix this? ...

Create contract lines from Order
Hi ! I want to create contract line automatically after Order creating. What is best practics for it? Please explain which customization i need to do. Thanks. Nobody can not help? What about relationship system-custom-system, order-custom entity-contract,can some body explain? Thanks is_vlb50@hotmail.com wrote: > Hi ! > I want to create contract line automatically after Order creating. > What is best practics for it? Please explain which customization i need > to do. > Thanks. I think I found solution: http://www.tconv.com/blogs/crm3tips/2005/11/creating-many-to-many-relati...

message rules #11
Hello, I have a profile with multiple accounts. I created folders for each account and subfolders within each account folder. For example: I have an account "Personal" and created a folder "Personal". In this folder I have subfolder "Family" and subfolder "Friend". This is how I set up the rule: Apply this rule after the message arrives through Personal account and with Family in the sender's address and on this machine only move it to the Family folder The message goes into the Personal folder instead of the Family folder. How doe I set up a rul...

Running rules on mailbox other than the default
I seem to remember someone on her saying that rules in Outlook won't run on anything other than the default mailbox. I'm curious to know why that is and if anyone has ideas on how to get around that. My situation is as follows...I'm running Outlook 2003 that connects through Microsoft Exchange Server (I don't know which version). I have 3 different mailbox folders that I can access in Outlook: My personal mailbox (all the mail that comes in addressed to me), a mailbox for security issues (all the mail that comes in addressed to the security email), and another one for...

Workflow rule for appointment creation
Hello! I want to use following rule when new appointment created by the user: Create e-mail with appointment start time and regarding object. But when I use dynamic values from the appointment attributes list, I cannot find regarding attribute and start time attribute is always null in my e-mail. How is it possible to show appointment start time and regarding object in the e-mail? ...

create xslt stylesheet in code
Hi, As a follow on from an earlier post I have another question about xslt. Is it possible to create the stylsheet programatically? Is this sensible? In the first phase I needed to map element name from inbound xml to my internal elements to standardize disparate input. Now I could just create an xslt stylesheet for each possible inbound format and be done, but I think it would be powerful to be able store this mapping in a database and programatically create the stylsheet. This way I don't have to maintain potentially a great number of stylesheets. The trouble is, I can't find an...

Problem Creating MailBoxes #2
Hello, Thankyou for helping me out. I followed your advice and used the troubleshooting guide. I have ascertained that it is a security issue as the query returned 0 results in events 8012 each time I created a new user with a mailbox. However I cant see what security setting I am missing. My Exchange server is a member of Domain Computers, Exchange Domain Servers & Exchange Enterprise Servers. Where my Domain Controller is a member of Domain Controllers & Exchange Domain Servers. What security permissions am I missing? Please note that we are only running the one domain controller an...

creating relationship between entity case and entity quote.
Hi everybody I am trying to create a relationship between entity case and entity quote. But I cannot able to do it. Is it Possible anyway. Regards Thanks in advance. -- Jaber You can't do this, unfortunately; CRM does not allow you to create new relationships between system entities. It depends on your data model, but one option might be to create a custom entity that has a relationship to both the case and the quote -- David Jennaway - Microsoft Dynamics CRM MVP Web: http://www.excitation.co.uk "Jaber" wrote: > Hi everybody > I am trying to create a relationship ...

Rules Wizard
Hi I want to set up a rule similar to the Outlook Exprees options of Where the To contains people Do not download a message I can't find any options to stop the downloading of a message. Any ideas? -- ______________________ Regards David Hanmer In article <OMxQ6#bUDHA.2152@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl>, dwh@mh-s.co.uk says... > Hi > > I want to set up a rule similar to the Outlook Exprees options of > > Where the To contains people > Do not download a message > > I can't find any options to stop the downloading of a message. > > ...

Rule for "this has been deleted without being read"
Isit possible to set up a rule which permanently deletes the email and sends a reply to the sender saying "this has not been read" regardless of whether they put a read receipt on or not? A member of staff has been receiving unwanted emails, and they have requested that the sender (known to the person) is informed these are not being read. (At this moment it is unfeasabile to change email address for member of staff). I've tried setting up Rules with Outlook templates but it only sends it the once per Outlook session, not for each email. I cannot do it with a server message a...

working with groups in Excel and creating combinations
I have the following problem with excel. I have a varied amount of groups of names and each group contains a different amount of names. I need excel to list all the possible combinations from each group. The combination size also varies. EG Group 1 Group 2 Group 3 Dave Fred Janet Harry Bob Selina Jim jane Jo The group sizes vary and the amount of group vary. I need excel to make various combinations eg In a "2" combination Dave can go with Fred or Janet. Fr...

Creating an Account from a contact
Hi I have a customer who wants to automatically create an account when the contact is created, and to make the contact the Primary Contact for that account. (The scenario is that the contact phones, and so is created, but the account is ready for other contacts to be linked to. In this implementation, the only role of the account is as a container to group contacts into families.) I've looked at doing it through workflow (post url), which seems not to work. Has anyone done this? Thanks Gill Try having them create a Lead instead and then convert the Lead to an Account and Co...

Exchange rule after Rule Deployment Wizard
Hi, using the Rule Deployment Wizard in CRM 4 adds a rule to the selected users, viewable through the users Outlook. Our users have at least two mail addresses with different domain ending. The rule says "Where my name is in the To or Cc box". This does only get one of the addresses (default?) to process its emails to the forward mailbox. Sending mails to the other address does not forward them to the mailbox. If I remove the "Where my name is in the To or Cc box" condition the mails get forwarded. Is this the correct way to fix this? Is there a way to change the rule t...

How are you creating reports on file (viewable)?
I would like to know from whoever is creating reports on file (viewable) what methods they are using? Presently I am either writing plain reports to text files or when formatting and shapes such as rectangles are required, I am using RTF files. RTF files are cumbersome to work with and very time consuming. I am looking for alternatives that do not require 3rd party software. Thanks, Charles. "Charles C." <binstar@aei.ca> wrote in message news:Ow1ylxlHEHA.2720@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... > I would like to know from whoever is creating reports on file (viewable) > what ...

Trying to create conditional format cell
trying to automate a form. Have 1st part of what I want to do but don't know how to do the rest. Example Cell "C" = Cell A minus cell B . Now what I want to do is this: if Cell C is 10 percent less than Cell D then text is Red, Bold, Fill is yellow. is this Possible? Not very good at math functions. select cell C2. Format - Conditional Format. Change first box to "Formula is". In second box, input this: =C2<0.9*D2 Click the format button, on text tab, select bold, and on pattern tab, choose yellow. Ok out. (assuming you meant 10% less or more) -- ...

Auto-Forward Rule
Hi, Is there a way of 'knobbling' the auto forward possibility in outlook? I dont want to disable all rules, only stop people from using an auto forward to another email address. Is this at all possible? Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. Many thanks Duncan are you using exchange server? if so, you can block it to external addresses at the server. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook 2007: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/ol2007/ Outlook Tips by email: d...

Remove rule with no "set value"
I created a rule which is not doing what I wanted. It's removing "all" my email messages Now trying to remove rule, however, I'm informed "the value in the description box has not been set, to set a value click underline words." There are no underline words and I don't know why and have tried to modify, but comes up with the same message. So as a result cannot remove or correct with this rule. Thanks for any assistance. "Tajne" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:192c01c3fbfd$2ec3fe00$a501280a@phx.gbl... >...