Rule to save Email to file, Outlook 2000

I need to create a rule that automatically saves special incoming emails as
text-files to the file system. I know it's possible to start an application
for this event (which works), but I don't know how to get the email text
within the application.

Thank you very much in advance!

Marc Dzaebel

0