Rule to automatically mark header to download based on contact list?

Is there a way to do this, or an add-in?

TIA.

Rich

0
rmc1 (14)

On Tue, 26 Apr 2005 04:44:35 -1000, rmc <rmc@nospam.com> wrote:

> Is there a way to do this, or an add-in?

What version of Outlook are you using?

--
-Ben-
Ben M. Schorr, MVP

2003 SP1

Rich

"Ben M. Schorr - MVP" <bens@bogusaddress.mvp> wrote in message
> On Tue, 26 Apr 2005 04:44:35 -1000, rmc <rmc@nospam.com> wrote:
>
> > Is there a way to do this, or an add-in?
>
> What version of Outlook are you using?
>

> --
> -Ben-
> Ben M. Schorr, MVP

0
rmc1 (14)
4/26/2005 9:49:30 PM
On Tue, 26 Apr 2005 11:49:30 -1000, rmc <rmc@nospam.com> wrote:

> Hi Ben:
>
> 2003 SP1
>
> Rich

I don't believe so but you might check here and see if you can find
something suitable: http://www.slipstick.com/addins/mail.htm

If you're really good at VB you might be able to write a macro to do it.

--
-Ben-
Ben M. Schorr, MVP-OneNote/Outlook

Resize chart automatically when window size changes?
I have a chart, created by another, that changes size automatically when I expand or shrink the Excel window. He can't remember how he did this, and I would like to duplicate this feature on other charts. Can't find anything in documentation or on-line. May not be using correct "Microsoft speak." Thanks This works only on chart sheets. Select the chart, go to Tools menu > Options > Chart tab. Find and check Chart Sized with Window Frame. - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Tutorials and Custom Solutions http://PeltierTech.com _______ "XYMooseHun...

Using an update query to update amount in stock automatically
I have created a database to keep a track of orders. In the stock table I have a field called amount in stock. In order table I have a field called order quantity. I have created an update query to update amount in stock to [amount in stock]-[order quantity]. I wish to create a macro to run the update query on my order form once the sale is confirmed. My problem is that I want to just update the single record on the order form, and not all items of stock from all existing orders. I know I can add a parameter criteria to my update query (i.e. enter order number) so that only stock relating ...

ComboBox code to next record in dropdown list
Access97 Have query which returns 15 records (Sort15). Form "Srt15" Based on query. Has continuous subform "Srt15Sub" (also based on query Sort15). I can View the 15 records on my form. The Form also has a combobox (CBO23)based on the query and 15 textboxes (one for each record)the ( CBO23) allows me to choose which of the 15 records in the combo and opens a second form (Labor)and displays other information specific to that record. Then I close the Labor form and focus is set to the first of 15 textboxes where I can enter a comment for that record. After I enter the commen...

CListCtrl in report mode and column header
Hi, I would like to have a CListCtrl in report mode with columnheader but I would like the column header to be transparent and without displaying separators. How can I do that ? mosfet a �crit : > Hi, > > I would like to have a CListCtrl in report mode with columnheader but > I would like the column header to be transparent and without displaying > separators. > How can I do that ? Or same question : HOW CAN I CHANGE COLUMN HEADER COLOR ? "mosfet" <richom.v@free.fr> wrote in message news:45d45ced$0$26337$426a74cc@news.free.fr... > Hi, > > I wo...

How do i create an automatic monthly cash flow from lists of cost.
I am in the process of creating a 'Project Costings' solution which I hope colleagues at work can easily input basic project data into. Excel will then calcualte all the necessary figures e.g. Overheads etc. without using VBA My question is how do I get my monthly Cash Flow statement to automatically update in categories from a seperate sheet of costs i.e. If I have a list of 10 items in say Equipment budget listed down with dates of purchase next to them. How do I then automatically update the Cash Flow statement in the relevant month of purchase with the correct amounts. I...

"Rules in Error" #2
I have set up folders with rules in my inbox, to have emails from specific users go directly to specific folders. It seems that somehow a rule must have gotten corrupt and now it no longer works, instead I gets this message each time I opens Outlook (and sometime when the messages are coming in.) It is an error message, "Rules in Error", the rule "Server-Requested Client Action", the error "Move Copy, Unable to create dest msg." I've gone into the modify section of the "Organize" feature, and removed all of my rules. However the problem still exist...

Import Contact
I have a CSV file containing a single Contact's details (standard info only- no customisations). I can successfully import this CSV file into one CRM System without any problems. However, importing the same CSV file into a different CRM System gives me the following error message: "You do not have enough privileges to access the Microsoft CRM object or perform the requested operation. For more information, contact your system administrator." I have lowered IE's security permissions to allow ActiveX controls on Local Intranet and confirmed that CRM is running in that zone. ...

menu list options
Is there any way that i can a menu drop down list in B1 to display options according to what a user chooses in a drop down menu list in A1? in other words, if a user chooses menu option "A" from a dropdown list in A1, can i have it only show 3 different options in B1, and if the user chooses option "B" in A1 he/she will get a different set of options in B1? TIA, James See debra's site for a example James http://www.contextures.com/xlDataVal02.html -- Regards Ron de Bruin (Win XP Pro SP-1 XL2002 SP-2) www.rondebruin.nl "james" <james.condon@guidant...

Outlook 2003 Rules #7
I want to create a rule that sends a message a mobile device when certain criteria are met. The only thing close is to forward the message. I do not want to do this. Any ideas? Find an add-in to do this for your. There are several references available at slipstick.com or you can google for an add-in. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, NW asked: | ...

rules are creating duplicates.
My rules are creating various duplicates. I am using move not copy. Same rules work fine in oe6. any help thanks greg Greg <burgh@core.com> wrote: > My rules are creating various duplicates. I am using move not copy. > Same rules work fine in oe6. Include the "stop processing more rules" action on your move rules. -- Brian Tillman ...

Crop Marks #2
I'm printing admittance tickets 5 rows X 2 columns per page. 4.5x 2.2 page size. Using the business card template. I have used advanced settngs to request crop mark but none are printing. Can anyone offer a suggestion, please. Thanks for your help. Lee You will not get crop marks if your publication fits the page. The only work around would be to use a lesser amount of tickets per page. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Lee Hunter" <LeeHunter@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news...

Rules Wizard #48
I forgot to mention that I'm using Outlook 2002 SP-2 Tom ...

trouble downloading
i have a disk for business card templates, but it continues to "freeze" at 11%, i need this program-what do i do? ...

Drop-down list in a form
I am a novice in Access. I want to create a drop-down list in a form. Microsofts' instructions states: "...make sure the form or data access page is based on a record source that includes a foreign key field or Lookup field." What does this mean and how is it done? Thank you. ramudo, It sounds like you want to create a combo box. Just use the wizrd and follow the directions. However, if by drop down list you do not mean a combo box please elaborate... -- Gina Whipp 2010 Microsoft MVP (Access) "I feel I have been denied critical, need to know,...

how do i find and delete downloaded documents sent to me
WANTING TO REMOVE LARGE DOCUMENTS E-MAILED TO ME -- HOW DO I FIND THEM AND DELETE THEM -- BOGGING DOWN MY COMPUTER Clean up your inbox. Clean up your sent folder. Clean up your deleted folder. As for cleaning up files on the harddrive, it depends on what your email program is. I know some versions of Netscape use the Temp folder windows start button|run %temp% is a quick way to get to that temp folder. I think Outlook Express uses the Temporary Internet files Open windows explorer rightclick on the C: drive (in the left hand window) select properties On the General Tab, click on the &q...

Can access to contacts be limited?
Can you limit access to the contact information on a per sales representative basis? Yes this is possible by using security roles and priviledges. The administrator can change these settings in the settings side tab. Ronald Lemmen Avanade Netherlands "jbreeves" wrote: > Can you limit access to the contact information on a per sales representative > basis? ...

Deleted Rules causing Errors
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Email Client: Exchange Yesterday I set up a rule to pick up emails with a certain subject line, and place it in a newly created folder. <br><br>It quickly became apparent that all mail coming into my Inbox was being moved to this folder. I checked the rule, and didn't see anything untowards happening. However, as it kept happening I deleted the rule. <br><br>This resulted, still, in email being placed into the folder created specifically for the rule. When I went back into the Rul...

Wrap list of numbers to same page
A list of 300+ numbers. Need to print out but want it to wrap to fill page before going to next page. Now they cut and paste, to much time spent every day doing same thing. Are there always *roughly* the same amount of numbers, or by how much does it tend to vary. Does the data currently only occupy a single column, and are the columns unnaturally wide at all. How many numbers do you want to see in a single column of data after doing the cutting/pasting option. Typically how many column wide does it end up after doing what you are doing? -- Regards Ken....................... ...

Printing modified CreateDate field in header reverts back
i create a new document. I insert a CreateDate field in the document. Then I create a header, and insert another CreateDate field there. I save the document as a template. I open a new document based on that template. I modify the date in the document (not deleting the whole field but just changing the day from today to last week). Then I go to the header and change that date in the same way. When I go to Print Preview, the date in the main document stays as I typed it, but the date in the header reverts to the create date (today). Does anyone know why that happens? An...

.NET XML based AutoUpdater
Some of you might be interested in this open source AutoUpdater for ..NET "Sharp AutoUpdater provides an auto-update feature for .NET applications. Using XML configuration files, Sharp AutoUpdater component detects if there is a new version of the software, downloads, unzips, and installs the new files." Link: http://csautoupdater.sourceforge.net/ ...

Trouble with downloading
I use Money 2001 and about a week ago, the program stopped recognizing downloaded statement information. My bank doesn't offer a direct connection with Money, so I download recent transactions and statements from the bank's web site directly and Money usually recognizes them and asks me to review the transactions. I've done this for well over a year. I know it's not the bank, I've tried downloading statements from my credit card accounts as well. Any ideas? Thanks In microsoft.public.money, Tara G. wrote: >I use Money 2001 and about a week ago, the program...

drop down list multiple columns
Greetings; I have a question I am hoping someone will be able to help me with. My overall goal is to create a dropdown list with a line of data in it. When selected only the second half of the line will be shown in the cell. What I plan on doing is entering all of my data into two columns (first column + second = dropdown list, second column = what is shown in the cell). I would then create a drop down list from multiple columns. Using alot of IF statements in VBA with a Private Sub Worksheet_Change(ByVal Target As Range) program that would chage the entry from first column and s...

Add invoice to payables edit check list
We need to have the invoice number in addition to the voucher number on the detail section of the Computer Checks Edit List. Purchase Order Processing does not give a voucher number when matching invoices. Therefore, manual effort is required later to verify line items paid with the computer check selection process. This is unacceptable to customers. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button,...

Automatic "Mark as read" for 1 folder?
I'm using Outlook 2002 (SP-2). I also use Qurb, a whitelist, to automatically direct spam out of my InBox and into a separate "Qurb" folder. Is there some way I can create a rule that when a message goes into the Qurb folder it is automatically marked as read? "T. Wise" <terwise111@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:%23dX0GakSEHA.3012@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > I'm using Outlook 2002 (SP-2). I also use Qurb, a whitelist, to > automatically direct spam out of my InBox and into a separate "Qurb" folder. > > Is there some way I can create...

Outlook with BCM not Showing Accounts for Business Contact
For some reason, OUTLOOK with BUSINESS CONTACT MANAGER stopped presenting my Business Contacts organized by ACCOUNT. The contacts are organized under "Account Name (none)," yet all the Account information is retained in the database. So far I cleared the cache and even re- assigned Account names to Busienss Contacts, without success, and did a 'repair installatiion." Any ideas? Thanks! ...