Rule to automatically mark header to download based on contact list?

Is there a way to do this, or an add-in?

TIA.

Rich

0
rmc1 (14)

On Tue, 26 Apr 2005 04:44:35 -1000, rmc <rmc@nospam.com> wrote:

> Is there a way to do this, or an add-in?

What version of Outlook are you using?

--
-Ben-
Ben M. Schorr, MVP

2003 SP1

Rich

"Ben M. Schorr - MVP" <bens@bogusaddress.mvp> wrote in message
> On Tue, 26 Apr 2005 04:44:35 -1000, rmc <rmc@nospam.com> wrote:
>
> > Is there a way to do this, or an add-in?
>
> What version of Outlook are you using?
>

> --
> -Ben-
> Ben M. Schorr, MVP

0
rmc1 (14)
4/26/2005 9:49:30 PM
On Tue, 26 Apr 2005 11:49:30 -1000, rmc <rmc@nospam.com> wrote:

> Hi Ben:
>
> 2003 SP1
>
> Rich

I don't believe so but you might check here and see if you can find
something suitable: http://www.slipstick.com/addins/mail.htm

If you're really good at VB you might be able to write a macro to do it.

--
-Ben-
Ben M. Schorr, MVP-OneNote/Outlook

best home based business

Web Based Seminars At No Additional Cost For Software Assurance
It seems to me that as a customer who pays thousands of dollars for Software Assurance that there would be more in the way of free webinars offered by Microsoft within the Customer Source website. For instance, I feel that there should be web demonstrations, best practices and other troubleshooting presented by experts of the various Dynamics products. Even basic webinars such as product installation on both the client and server would be helpful. An individual can log onto the general Microsoft website and can watch free webinars to product demonstrations. Why not offer such thing...

Want use results of Drop down list to look up a value
I am using Excel 2002 and I have a multisheet workbook and on the first sheet I have created a series of 6 drop down lists pulling from predefined named ranges. I also have limited subsequent choices based on what is selected in the other lists. The end result is the user will be selecting parameters that identify a product and now I am stuck with an easy way to look up the associated part number based on the parameters they selected. Essentially, once they have chosen the parameters in the list, I would like to create a macro that uses those values to locate the associated part...

RE: linking Contact to Opportunities...
we are trying to solve an issue where we need to track a Contact's "role" to an opportunity...a contact can be associated to more than one opportunity so defining the role at the Contact level wont make sense and it seems that we can't customize the ContactOpportunity object (which links contacts to opportunities) ; does anyone know whether this will be customizable in v2-0? if not is there any way to customize the ContactOpportunity object? thanks! Sunish I know for a fact the CRM 2005 will offer more support across the board for customizing entities and relations...

Show email address instead of contact name
How can I make Outlook 2000 show the typed email address instead of resolving to the contact name in printouts of the contacts list and in the address boxes of email ? For example, I have a list of contacts in a custom list view with the email fields showing. Several of the entries in the email fields have resolved to the name of the contact. I want to see their email address not their name again. Also, a second example. I have three email addresses for a person, in the Email1, Email2, and Email3 fields. I go to send an email and instead of selecting the default from the addressbook/contact ...

Access unwanted automatic data entry
when entering data in my Access table, if i use the tab ket to advance to the next field, it often enters a number in that field. Why does it do that nad how can I make it stop! Are entering data direcctly into Access table? If so, stop doing that, unless you only do it occasionally to repair data in database and you know database design and manage it. "Pat the biologist" <Pat the biologist@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6B724974-C937-4C5C-BDBA-1A086C0712A1@microsoft.com... > when entering data in my Access table, if i use the tab ket to advance to...

Category filled in on downloads
I noticed this a week or two ago and like it. Can someone tell me how it chooses ( guesses) the categories as it's a bit scary that "they " ( the retailers, Microsoft - and now you ! ) know that I went to Best Buy this weekend and bought movies i.e. the category was filled in as hobby-leisure and when I clicked the drop-down movies was an option for me. Are the categories ( a lot more now than a few weeks ago) a feature of the online download or did they "update" the Money database on my PC to include these new categories ? One more thing ... reporting -wise wil...

autocad electrical 2010 autodesk full download crack torrent &bwS!rU)C!
We can crack or emulate any protection type: Dongle, Hardlock, Hasp, Serial, Password, Hasp4, Flexlm, Sentinel, Wibu, Eutron Smartkey, Hasphl, Proteq, All the Protections!! email = yshowsoft@gmail.com email = yshowsoft at gmail.com NEW UPDATES 2010 Artpro 9.5r4 with license (minimal of 2 license) Oris Press Matcher fiery impose Fiery Color Profiler 2 Preps 6.0r3 Dynagram Dynastrip v6.0.1 Dynagram inpO2 Artpro 9.0r8 (all modules included) Esko Visualizer 7.5.5 Esko Softwares Suite V7.5 PC/Mac Trueflow SE6.0.1 with SPM fully crack Heidelberg SignaStation v4.5.10.9183 Heidelberg.Prinect.Wo...

two checking accounts data downloads to just one of the accts
I have two checking accounts with our bank and when I download transactions into Microsoft Money for either account, all the transactions go to only one of the accounts set up in Money. I was prompted for the first download to our "main" account. Then when I went to download for the other account, I wasn't prompted where to download to... and all the transactions went into the first account. Did that make sense? My bank required we switch to Money from Quicken, so I am new to this. Tried to search in users guide and online for help. Help would be much appreciated - ...

Simple workflow rule in 4.0. ...I think.
I have a user who "accidently" closed many of the Activities (phone calls, emails, etc.) by accident. I'd like to re-open them, so I thought I'd take advantage of CRM 4.0 and make a simple workflow rule to do this. I figured the primary entity you'd need to change is "task" no? I save and publish a simple rule, but it does not show up when I click on "Run workflow" under Activities. I've tested it the same situation on other entities (contacts, etc.) and it works fine. Any ideas? Has anyone else done this? -- Sketchy Hi Sketchy! S...

Adding members to Marketing Lists whilst offline
Hi, When in Offline mode of CRM 3.0, the 'Manage Members' button in the Marketing List Members section of Marketing Lists screen is not available. Does anybody know if it is possible to change the configuration to display this button, and allow users to add members to marketing lists whilst working offline? Thanks Hi Steve, Sorry, but CRM 3.0 does not allow the managing of List members while in Offline mode. You must be online with your client or using the web client in order to manage the list members. This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and...

Pivot table row header
Hi, In a pivot table, I have 2 fields in the row section. How can I have the value on the first fields to repeat in every row instead of just showing once? Thanks!! Try Debra Dalgleish's page at: http://www.contextures.com/xlDataEntry02.html Fill Blank Cells Fill Blank Cells Programmatically* [*Sub FillColBlanks() 'by Dave Peterson 2004-01-06] -- Rgds Max xl 97 --- GMT+8, 1� 22' N 103� 45' E xdemechanik <at>yahoo<dot>com ---- "Jason" <Jason@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:08549CBC-68A7-442E-BABF-D48B11E29479@microsoft.co...

dropdown list problem for newbie
i have a column(A) where each cell is a dropdownlist(same list). if person chooses an item from that list...can it return a correspondin value? example: my drop down list corresponding value animal 005 building 1174 vehicle 3345 so for a specific cell...lets say A1, i choose building from th dropdown. i want it to return a value of 1174 in cell A1. is this possible? if so please help? thx eri -- enag ----------------------------------------------------------------------- enags'...

Reassigned CRM Contacts and Outlook
When a CRM contact is reassigned to another user, is there any means of getting it to import into the Outlook Contact list? So far no luck here... The reason that it is an issue is for inclusion on the users Blackberry contact lists. There is no way to export a contact into Outlook's contact folders. The method of making this available to mobile workers that Microsoft has provided is to use Microsoft CRM Mobile for Pocket PC 2003, but this won't do your BlackBerry user any good. Matt Wittemann http://icu-mscrm.blogspot.com "frappe33@gmail.com" wrote: > When a CRM ...

Re-download Office Outlook Live
Hi, I have a current and valid subscription to Microsoft® Office Outlook® Live and the Office Outlook Connection so I can use my Windows Live Mail account with Outlook. I need to reinstall this software to a new laptop but I cannot find where to get this from. And believe me, I have looked. When I originaly subscribed I opted to download the software rather than have it posted to me at home, but even now I cannot see that option available either. Has anyone any suggestions please? did you log into your member account? http://membercenter.msn.com/ -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - ...

Showing intenet headers on recieved mail
How? I can see how to do it in OE but not Outlook.... "Paul Williams" <paulfoel@nospam_hotmail.com> wrote in message news:cf82h3$2f6$1@titan.btinternet.com... > How? I can see how to do it in OE but not Outlook.... > > View-Options ...

Import contacts from received E-Mail in OWA (Outlook Web Access 20
Hello, if one of our customers receives a E-Mail with Outlook 2003 contact in the appendix, the OWA customer can open the appendix without problems, but it is not possible to save the the new contact in his own contacts. The button "safe and close" is not available (button is grey). Windows/Exchange 2003 native enviroment (last servicepacks installed), Office 2003 SP2, Windows XP SP2 (IE6 SP2) Could it be an administrative task in our OWA config or could it be a security problem? We already have check the MS KB-Article (883575) for the IE6 security and popup-blocker problem. ...

Exchange 2003 All Address Lists
In Exchange 2003, under System Manager | Recipients | All Address Lists, I do not want users in Outlook to able to see the default address lists: All Contacts, All Groups, All Users, Public Folders. I would rather create my own Address Lists which contain specific grouping of users. What is the best way to go about this? For example, should I delete the default address lists, and create my own? Yes you can do that. When you say "Groups", let's clarify something. You cannot filter them based on AD domain group membership. You must use an LDAP filter to identify groups...

Selective Mail Download
In Outlook 2000, is it possible to do a selective mail download, so you will only download mail from the server that you select, and not everything in the maibox? ...

Overnet Shared Downloads
I recently purchased Overnet so I could download shared files. I downloaded Microsoft FrontPage, but now that it has been downloaded, I don't know how to open it up. Can anyone help me? Thanks, Verl check out the newsgroup microsoft.public.frontpage "Verl" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:009601c3b9c6$f678f050$a401280a@phx.gbl... > I recently purchased Overnet so I could download shared > files. I downloaded Microsoft FrontPage, but now that it > has been downloaded, I don't know how to open it up. > > Can anyone help m...

Appending data in cells that utilize a Dropdown list.
Hello all, I would like to append entries in cells that utilize a dropdown list. Currently, when I select (in this case names) from my dropdown list I cannot append them if I want to add more than one to a cell. If I select another name from the dropdown, it erases the first entry. Is there some way to append entries within cells that use this form of validation so that I can enter more than one in a cell from the dd list? -- Thanks, Geek using Office XP Professional Hi Geek Debra Dalgleish has an example workbook showing how to do this http://www.contextures.com/excelfiles.html...

How do I print a font list using font name in the fonts?
I want to print a list of all of the fonts that I have using that particular font. See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting/FontSampleGenerator.htm -- Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft MVP (Word) Words into Type Fairhope, Alabama USA http://word.mvps.org "Rich641" <Rich641@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:AB860C6E-32E3-4C5F-B695-0B479B9BE4CF@microsoft.com... >I want to print a list of all of the fonts that I have using that >particular > font. > ...

publishing lists in excel
I'm trying to publish a list from excel to sharepoint window services. I get an error: cannot connect to the server at this time. Your list cannot be published. I've checked off all the troubleshooting alerts except one (You cannot create a list in a shared workbook). Since I'm on sharepoint windows, I don't have the option of sharing or not sharing my workbook (its greyed out) and I CAN create a list in Excel. I just can't published it to my sharepoint site. I want to set-up a synchronized list with my excel worksheet and sharepoint site. The TEST data is only 1 l...

rules #30
i create rule to move ---- email to ---- folder. Sometimes I get double where the emails got to 2 folders. How can I make outlook stop sending the email to both folders and onl send to the folder I specified ----------------------------------------------- ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com ...

[M07] Downloaded statements
Does anyone know another way to get to the downloaded statements page other than having to go through the Call Summary page in Money 2007? Now, I have to click the update icon in the upper right, then "view downloaded statements". In Money 2004, which I "upgraded" from, the program would automatically take you to the DL statement page if there was new info. Is there anyway to automate this in 2007, or to create a shortcut to the page? Thanks in advance for your help. Nick ...