Rule: How many can you have in Outlook 2000, XP, and 2003

I have a user who has 20 rules setup in his outlook.  They are multiple
rules inside each.

Is there a set number of rules you can have before Outlook stops allowing
you to turn these rules on?

Thanks for the help

Terry

0
TPSchaefer (48)

TPSchaefer <TPSchaefer@hotmail.com> wrote:

> I have a user who has 20 rules setup in his outlook.  They are
> multiple rules inside each.
>
> Is there a set number of rules you can have before Outlook stops
> allowing you to turn these rules on?

Not a set number of rules, but a fixed rule space.  I think it's 32K.
--
Brian Tillman
0

> TPSchaefer <TPSchaefer@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>> I have a user who has 20 rules setup in his outlook.  They are
>> multiple rules inside each.
>>
>> Is there a set number of rules you can have before Outlook stops
>> allowing you to turn these rules on?
>
> Not a set number of rules, but a fixed rule space.  I think it's 32K.
> --
> Brian Tillman

0
TPSchaefer (48)
9/24/2004 5:36:57 PM
IS the 32K standard for all versions of Outlook(2000,XP, and 2003)?

> TPSchaefer <TPSchaefer@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>> I have a user who has 20 rules setup in his outlook.  They are
>> multiple rules inside each.
>>
>> Is there a set number of rules you can have before Outlook stops
>> allowing you to turn these rules on?
>
> Not a set number of rules, but a fixed rule space.  I think it's 32K.
> --
> Brian Tillman

0
TPSchaefer (48)
9/24/2004 5:38:17 PM
Yes, 32k is the maximum size of rules for all versions of Outlook.

--�
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, TPSchaefer asked:

| IS the 32K standard for all versions of Outlook(2000,XP, and 2003)?
|

| "Brian Tillman" <tillman1952@yahoo.com> wrote in message
|| TPSchaefer <TPSchaefer@hotmail.com> wrote:
||| I have a user who has 20 rules setup in his outlook.  They are
||| multiple rules inside each.
||| Is there a set number of rules you can have before Outlook stops
||| allowing you to turn these rules on?
|| Not a set number of rules, but a fixed rule space.  I think it's 32K.
|| --
|| Brian Tillman

0
MillyS9060 (3207)
9/24/2004 6:23:13 PM
TPSchaefer <TPSchaefer@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Thaks for the info.  Is there a way to increase the size?

Nope.
--
Brian Tillman
0

Cannot Open 2000 Money Backup
My hard drive crashed and had to be replaced. I tried to open my Money Backup and it says I need the MBF and takes me to a site on the Internet. Can anyone help open this? In microsoft.public.money, Kate wrote: >My hard drive crashed and had to be replaced. I tried to open my Money >Backup and it says I need the MBF and takes me to a site on the Internet. >Can anyone help open this? Be sure that your Money and backup files are moved to a spot that you will have full privileges to, such as Documents/MyDocuments. If they are in a place like ProgramFiles, Vista will create...

Outlook Sales

OWA 2003 prompting to install office?
Hello, We have a single server environment: Windows 2003, Exchange 2003, OWA 2003. Some users are having problems using OWA. When trying to compose a new message, or forward a received message, they are prompted to install some missing feature of Outlook 2000 (DATA1.MSI).. Any idea what is causing this?! Thanks, Troy Hi Troy, Take a look at.. http://hellomate.typepad.com/exchange/2003/12/i_hope_youve_ ha.html "Have you wondered why, when you first use OWA 2000 and 2003, and click the New Message icon to create a new message, the Office Installer is fired-up and you're p...

Where can I download 'USBSTOR.SYS' file
I bought a new IPod and as I am giong through the New Hardware Wizard, I receive the error message...."The file 'USBSTOR.SYS' on Windows XP Profesional Service Pack 2 CD is needed. Type the path where the file is located and then click OK." I don't where I can find this file. Can I download it from Microsoft's web site? On 18-01-10 02:48, Kim M Wagie wrote: > I bought a new IPod and as I am giong through the New Hardware Wizard, I > receive the error message...."The file 'USBSTOR.SYS' on Windows XP > Profesional Service Pack 2 CD is need...

outlook will not save my outgoing mail

Outlook 2002 (office xp developer suite)

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

Moving from Outlook Express to Outlook

cannot open hyper links in outlook

Outlook 2003 Drag and Drop Emails