right mouse click for internet headers

A few days ago my wife screwed up the computer. I have
recovered/reset a fair amount. However, in Outlook, the
right mouse click on an unopened message does nothing.
Before a drop down would open up and have 'options' as a
choice to see the full internet headers of the message. I
liked this feature as I could check a message before
opening it. Now the right mouse click does absolutely
nothing. Any ideas how tor get the right mouse click
function back?

thanks,

Steve

0
anonymous (74722)

Custom Header Aligment
Dear Experts, I am using different fonts in the left and right customer header, both align to the top but I would like both stick to the bottom .. something like ActiveSheet.PageSetup.RightHeader.Alignment = xlBottom but this doen't work. Tks On 6 mrt, 13:11, Seeker <See...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Dear Experts, > I am using different fonts in the left and right customer header, both align > to the top but I would like both stick to the bottom .. something like > > ActiveSheet.PageSetup.RightHeader.Alignment = xlBottom > but this doen...

Same Cell Header For Every Page
Hi all I wonder how is it possible to have the same cell header (self-created) for every page? For example, I created the cells and give my own headings as shown in the screen shot. I want this to appear on the top of every page once it reaches the page break. Any advice appreciated :) +-------------------------------------------------------------------+ |Filename: header.JPG | |Download: http://www.excelforum.com/attachment.php?postid=2810 | +-------------------------------------------------------------------+ -- localhost ------------...

Run macro from clicking on a cell
Is there a way that you can run a macro from clicking on a specified cell with a hyperlink or function. I can use the shortcut key, but some 'here' say it is not user friendly to have to use a shortcut key. help files haven't helped. -Joe -- jrd269 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ jrd269's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=23815 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=376404 jrd269 wrote: > Is there a way that you can run a macro from clicking on a specified > c...

Make left-to-right the default
I have XP & Office with right-to-left language support. When I create charts in Excel, they always display with the x-axis is on the right, with x-values ascending from right to left. I have to always enter the x-axis formatting screen, and uncheck "Values in reverse order". How do I arrange it so that by default the x-axis will display from left to right? ...

Mouse Scroll Wheel 03-14-07
Until recently Lebans solution for disabling the mouse scroll wheel has worked perfectly. Lately some departments have done upgrades - new computers and peripherals. The OS and software remains the same. The mousehook.dll also remains in the proper directory. However, the mouse scroll now functions within Access where it once didn't. I finally discovered the cause. A second mouse driver has been loaded, a Levono Mouse Suite. Unloading this has resolved the problem. But... the Levono Mouse Suite is not going to be removed from the workstations. So, I'm stuck with the mouse scrol...

Lose Keyboard after scrolling with mouse
Hi Have a issue with a client using Publisher 97 and when they are typing information in a file and go to scroll from one place in the file to another to another and then try to type at a new location it is like the keyboard is gone they get no characters on the screen that they typed But if they Do a File, Open and then cancel the keyboard comes back and they are able to enter information again. Any help would be great. Do you encounter this problem in safe mode? Update your video driver, this will more than likely solve your issue. -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/cli...

MP 11 double click problem
For some reason MP 11 doesn't always play video files on double click. Everything is up to date and this is a recent problem. There is no error. MP 11 will play one file but it can take numerous attempts to open up another file - as many as twelve times or more of double clicking on a file. Have tried re-installing MP 11 but the problem persists. OS XP thanks for any assistance "JT" <grouch_45@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:mEOan.26707$p66.19565@newsfe09.iad... > For some reason MP 11 doesn't always play video files on double click. >...

Exchange 5.5
Hi everyone, Hope I can get some ideas here. One of our customers for whom we do surveys, no longer want their surveys going out to *their* customers under *our* domain.com. What they're asking for is to figure out a way to have the surveys go out as if it came from them. That is, instead of the surveys going out of our domain (xxx.com ..which we own), they want these survey e-mails appear to the customer from (yyy.com which *we* do not own). Short of setting up custom recipients, is there a way in exchange 5.5 (sp4) to set this up? Is it even possible? Thanks in advance! On 03 Feb 200...

MS Money 2003 Internet Features
After reading a previous post, I’m confused as to what features will expire in my MS Money Deluxe 2003 and when. The EULA says “Money 2003 Deluxe/Business Online Quotes and Roaming features expire the earlier of three (3) years after your activation of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT or September 1, 2006.” So does that mean that I will not be able to download transactions from my financial institution after September 1, 2006? Also how do I tell the day exact day that the features that do expire, expire on? Thanks Joe I have 2003 Standard and mine was supposed to expire by Sept. 1, 2004. But...

Word 2007 - header/footer
How do i enter the pathname in the header/footer of a document? Thx, -- TN ...

Setting a table field value to"0,00" after command button click
Dear Sirs - I have a trading.mdb. - In this DB I have a table called "clientspool". - In this table I have a field called "eurodeposit". I would like that, with a click of a command button, the field "eurodeposit" is set to "€ 0,00". Can someone tell me how to do that? Thanks very much Klaus Hello Klaus. Klaus "Amateur" wrote: > Dear Sirs > - I have a trading.mdb. > - In this DB I have a table called "clientspool". > - In this table I have a field called "eurodeposit". > > I would like that, with a cli...

Excel Columns Display Right to Left
I've got a user who when creating a new excel document from a blank worksheet, her columns show up from right to left instead of the normal setup which shows A as the first left hand column. It is as if it is a mirror and everything is backwards. Has anyone encountered anything like this or know how to fix this? The numbers and characters display correctly but A is just the far left column instead of the first. Hi Tools>Options..International Change the default direction -- Regards Ron de Bruin (Win XP Pro SP-1 XL2000-2003) www.rondebruin.nl "ljdumont@ingr.com&q...

Header not printing #2
Trying to make header and page numbers print from MS Word version X (in=20 MS Office for Mac, Students and Teachers edition, software about 4 = months=20 old). Saving it as a Microsoft Word document. Running on six month old=20 iMac G4 with the latest OS X version 10.3.5. I can make the header and=20 page numbers appear, but they won't print. Tried two different printers = (HP=20 and Cannon). I can email it to my PC and make it print there, once I = convert=20 the files. Have read all the help files. New to Mac's and I'm probably = missing something simple. Your help is appre...

Excel Header questions
Howdy all, I have a question for you all, we want to put our company logo on an excel spread sheet but only on page 1. When we insert the header it puts it on all of the pages. Does anyone know how to stop this from happening? James Only through VBA unless you print out just the first page in one print job then the rest of pages in second print job. See Ron de Bruin's site for VBA code. You will have to adapt his code for your situation but easily done. http://www.rondebruin.nl/print.htm#Header Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On 3 Jul 2006 08:15:23 -0700, "James KA" <James...

Email header #2
does exchange 2003 has feature to filter email header (IP address, hostname) from the email when sending out to internet. On Fri, 26 Aug 2005 23:38:30 +0800, "Emyeu" <cmchong20@yahoo.com> wrote: >does exchange 2003 has feature to filter email header (IP address, hostname) >from the email when sending out to internet. > Not Exchange. Are you concerned about something? There's nothing an attacker could glean from an IP address (internal or external) or a host name that could help him gain access to an environment that is properly secured. No. -- Ed Crowley...

How to tell what version of exchange and sp in the smtp header
Hi, As in the subject. I remembered there was an article on this but I can't find it. TIA AL http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;158530 On Mon, 23 Aug 2004 01:15:55 +0800, "Alfred Loo" <alfred.loo@ieee.org> wrote: >Hi, As in the subject. I remembered there was an article on this but I >can't find it. > >TIA >AL > ...

Unknown Message Header & Pop3 Error Message
Windows Live Mail: I will start with 2 problems out of many. I get messages with unknown in the header. What could be causing this? I have messages popping up, at what I have now set at 120 seconds, that my pop3 server has not responded. How do I fix this? Why does Microsoft think they more about program interfaces than the people that actually use the programs? I am sure people like WLM but I do not. I wonder how Microsoft could be made to realize some people would like an OE6 for Windows 7. I am running Windows 7 Professional. -- <Bill> Brought to you f...

How do you colour the mouse pointer?
I have WindowsXP SP3 I have a larger screen and I use the largest pointer available in Microsoft Mouse. Is there any way to colour it bright yellow (like tennis balls) to make it more visible? Frank Frank Martin wrote: > I have WindowsXP SP3 > > I have a larger screen and I use the largest pointer > available in Microsoft Mouse. > > Is there any way to colour it bright yellow (like tennis > balls) to make it more visible? > > Frank ================================= Maybe the following link would be worth a look: Windows XP - Making t...

Adding new field on report Header
Hi, I use the CREATE REPORT IN DESIGN VIEW option to create a report that doesn't have record source. Is there a way to add a field from a table to it? Please help Thank you Chi Chi wrote: >I use the CREATE REPORT IN DESIGN VIEW option to create a report that >doesn't have record source. > > Is there a way to add a field from a table to it? Please help An unbound report can do a lot using VBA code in the event procedures. For a single field from a table, you might want to use the DLookup function. For more than a vrey few fieldsm you should probably open a recor...

After editing example1.xls and click SAVE, the filename changes to AABBEE.xls #2
After editing example1.xls and click SAVE, the filename changes to AABBEE.xls. The original file still exist and has been updated but the 'funny' filename also have the same content, and editable. The example1.xls is stored in a server and accessed by many people within the company. Everyone accessing to the file will change the filename unknowingly after saving it. When excel saves the file, it saves it as a temporary file with a funny name (8 characters--no extension). If the save is successful, xl will delete the original and if that's successful, xl will rename the fu...

Downgrade CRMAdmin AD Rights
Hope you can help. We've finished our installation and setup and would really like to downgrade the CRMAdmin user from being a domain administrator. At the moment I (and the other people who know the CRMAdmin password) have the power to completely break the network and my Network Manager is obviously getting twitchy as we continue rollout across the business. Can someone tell me exactly what rights CRMAdmin really needs from an AD point of view so I can pass this to our networks people and halt their conniptions. Also, is it really necessary for CRMAdmin to be a domain user when ...

Specify additional host in Internet Mail Service Connections
Can somebody tell me the proper way to specify an additional host to accept mail messages from my Internet Mail Service? In the Internet Mail Service Properties under the 'Connections' Tab I have an IP address specified in the 'Message Delivery' portion of the screen. The option to 'Forward all messages to host:' is selected. If I were to want to forward to another host (for load balancing purposes) can I simply enter a comma and a second IP address or is there more to it? If so what else do I have to do if I want to forward my mail to two different SMTP ...

Huge Internet Mail Service Mailbox
I have noticed that my Internet Mail Service mailbox has 450MB of messages. The default account is listed as 'Administrator', but the administrator mailbox is empty. Does anyone know how to access the mailbox and then clear the stored messages down. The properties page for the internet mail service mailbox is exactly the same as the administrator mailbox and so the default account cannot be changed. This is causing a space issue on one of the disks on the server - can anyone help? http://exchange.mvps.org/how_to_access_ims_mailbox_frames.htm Gotta love our MVPs. Thanks guys ...

Set reminder for tomorrow in a new message in less than 5 clicks?
When I have a message in my inbox or any other folder, if I click on the tomorrow flag, a reminder is automatically set for 9am the following day. However, when I do the same thing when composing a new message it does not set a reminder. It takes me 5 clicks to set the reminder for a new message I am sending. As I send a lot of Email that I want to follow-up on the next day, I would like to reduce the 5 clicks to one click or a hot key. Suggestions? Which version of Outlook are you using? Outlook 2007? The shortcut key for adding a reminder is CTRL+SHIFT+G. You can al...

I think I have it right this time!!! Sorry!
Please help! I'm desperate and frustrated! RE: MONEY 2004 Standard I set up all new Categories and Sub-Categories before I started. Then I post a Transaction, using "OTHER INCOME : Gifts" I double check check the spelling, the case etc, All OK In both MONTHLY REPORT and BUDGET, the sub-category reads: subcategory blank I doube check, triple check...Other Income-Gifts IS in the main list of categories, and it's in the transaction posting! Please help?? So: - somewhere in Budget and in Monthly Report you see the words "OTHER INCOME" and "subcategory b...