Right click not working in the Messages pane

Suddently yesterday the right click is not working in the Messages pane of
outlook. It is working in the folders list and the preview pane but not in
the messages list. Does anyone know what the reason can be?

0
yaacov (22)

did you try restarting outlook or rebooting the computer?

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

"Yaacov Klapisch" <yaacov@rampal.com> wrote in message
> Suddently yesterday the right click is not working in the Messages pane of
> outlook. It is working in the folders list and the preview pane but not in
> the messages list. Does anyone know what the reason can be?

0
outlookmvp (5838)
9/3/2006 1:37:30 PM
Did that and also a repair and run scanpst also
I was thinking it may be some setting...

> did you try restarting outlook or rebooting the computer?
>
> --
> Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

> "Yaacov Klapisch" <yaacov@rampal.com> wrote in message
>> Suddently yesterday the right click is not working in the Messages pane
>> of outlook. It is working in the folders list and the preview pane but
>> not in the messages list. Does anyone know what the reason can be?

0
yaacov (22)

option "send picture with messages"
Hi ... where can i find the "send picture with messages" option in MS Oulook 2007 ? in Outlook Express you can find this option send picture with messages" in Tools -> Option -> Send -> HTML Settings -> send picture with messages option .... BUT in Oulook 2007 i couldn't find it .. so canyou please where can find it .. Thank You That is a registry only option now. See http://www.msoutlook.info/question/72 -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] Coauthor, Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.howto-outlook.com/ Outlook FAQ, HowTo, Downl...

OL2007, messages don't always close after sending
Let's say I've just finished a spreadsheet and I want to send it to someone. I'll click the big Office button and choose Send -> Email, and up pops a new email message with my spreadsheet attached. All fine so far until I click the Send button (or Alt-S, or Ctrl-Enter, doesn't matter which). The message appears in the Outbox and Outlook will send it, but it also stays open in front of Excel until I click the Close button. I can still make further edits to my workbook, but the email message is in the way and I can't see what I'm doing, until I manually close...

moving messages from outlook express to outlook
I am trying to move messages from outlook express version 6 to outlook 2003. When I export from outlook express, there is no indication where the export file is stored. Is there a way to move messages or will I have to email them to myself? Thanks ...

Cannot view file after double clicking on a file with 2007
Also, when I load excel, or word. When I click on the main menu button up in the left corner it doesn't show up. Granted it is Windows XP, but we have 394 machines give or take and they all work fine in Office. And they are all identical software setups. "Chris" wrote: > Also, when I load excel, or word. When I click on the main menu button up in > the left corner it doesn't show up. Another thing, I called Microsoft support today and some woman named Vija answered the phone. She was telling me with the file not showing up until clicking the balloon this is how...

Overrides vs. Messages
Hi I have a basic question about MFC. There are 4 sections in Properties windows -Properties -Events -Messages -Overrides For example: For CView class OnDraw is in overrides section. But OnDrawItem is in messages section. Why is it so? Some methods are in mesages section(handle with message map) some are virtual. What is the logic behind this separation? Thank you. In a nutshell, the override section give you access to the virtual function of that class, and the messages sections give you access to the messages that are not already mapped to a virtual function in that class. I hope that ...

"Paste Special" with the right click mouse
I would like to have the option of "Paste Special" with the right click mouse in all microsoft office suite. Thanks, ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx?mid=de847738-df56-4...

C00D11B3 error message
I have been using Media player for years, now have ver. 11, in the past two day, I have had a problem if I go to player and play some music stored on the hard drive, it works. I f I attempt to play something on the internet I get the error and then it won't play anything until I reboot the system. I thought it was a firewall issue, but can't figure out what it would be. I also have checked connect to the internet override, without success. I have recently changed routers to a linksys with Network Magic set to basic. I have no idea what is causing the issue. -- J P...

Messages not delivered to another Routing Group HELP NEEDED
I have three routing groups ( exchange in the 3 of them are Exch 2k sp3 ). Mail from one server ( in my headquarter routing group ) to another ( in one branch office routing group ) is getting stucked in MESSAGES WITH UNREACHABLE DESTINATION and not routed to that server. Connectors seems to be working just fine. After add my other exchange server from my headqurter group to the connector to be albe to send mail it shows the queue now in the connector but does not sends anything. Otherwise, mail from my branch office to my headquarter correctly sends mail. Any help would be gre...

click on page form tab to filter subform
I have page tab with following names: Flat Rate, Global Rate, MSRP Rate. I would like to have subform only show the rates for each page tab. How do I go about doing this. I am new to VBA and from reading all the threads, I can't seem to find the one that fits my exact need. Please explain step-by-step since I am new. Let me know if I need to provide more details. Thank you. Hi Kris Presumably you have a field in the RecordSource of your subform that contains one of the three values (Flat Rate, Global Rate, MSRP Rate) or some other text or code that corresponds to these values....

Viewing messages #2
When I get e-mail and try to view the messages, they never come up. Can someone help me? Not yet. State your Outlook version, the type of mail transport you are using, whether you are using a preview pane or opening the message, etc. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, Wleef33 asked: | When I get e-mail and try to view the messages, they | never come ...

WindowProc: combobox messages problem
In my CControlBar I have overridden the virtual WindowProc. The combobox on the controlbar displays correct and behaves well in runtime. Now, I spent a couple of hours trying to get some messages that I need, using WindowProc. This is needed because CControlBar will pass everything on to the controlbar owner, and that's not what I want. WindowProc is my way to intercept those messages. I already found out that the messages are, ehm, weird: their numbers do not match on related defines in winuser.h. To give an example: WM_COMMAND, 0x0003 functions as a WM_SETFOCUS. But WM_SETFOCUS is def...

Import Messages from Outlook Express 6
Hi, I would like some advice on importing messages that are currently on a Win98se machine running OE 6 into an XP Pro machine running Outlook 2003, Thanks, any help greatly appriciated, Ed <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5c9c01c3e5bb$834ea400$a001280a@phx.gbl... > Hi, > I would like some advice on importing messages that are > currently on a Win98se machine running OE 6 into an XP > Pro machine running Outlook 2003, > Thanks, any help greatly appriciated, > Ed Go here to backup your old OE: http://insideoe.tomsterdam.com/backup/index.htm...

Message tracking not work on XP SP2
Message tracking is not working on Windows XP SP2. I've tried System Manager 2000 and 2003 with the same result. Message searching will started, but is still running without result. After uninstalling SP2 it's working fine! On Wed, 19 Oct 2005 05:26:05 -0700, Pol <Pol@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Message tracking is not working on Windows XP SP2. I've tried System Manager >2000 and 2003 with the same result. Message searching will started, but is >still running without result. After uninstalling SP2 it's working fine! Your workstation needs to be abl...

Weird black screen when responding to message
Hi All, The title says it all really. I've recently started to get a black screen with coloured type when I reply to messages. Invariably the screen goes back to white with whatever colour type is applicable to a string of messages but sometimes I have to hit send with it showing coloured text on black. When the message arrives at the other end the colour is correct. More oddly, this doesn't happen on all messages but is beginning to become more frequent. I've run a couple of spyware progs and Norton anti virus etc. so don't think its anything nasty behind it. So over to...

Sorting messages by sender
I've recently changed from using Outlook 2003 on an old Celeron PC running Win 2k, to a new P4 machine with XP. On the old set-up, I could click on the 'From' column header to sort messages in a mail folder by sender, then start typing the name of the sender to quickly take me to the messages from that person. This was very useful and I used this feature regularly, although it only seemed to work for the first three characters of the name, the fourth character entered would then take the cursor to the first instance of a name beginning with this letter. This was fine as the firs...

Multiple messages
Hi I am receiving the same messages a number of times to my outlook express mail box. Sometimes I have 5 or 6 of the same message. Does anyone know why this is, or how I can stop it? Thanks very much Try posting this in an Outlook Express news group - this is not one of them. Outlook is a part of Microsoft Office and is what this group supports. Outlook Express is a part of Internet Explorer and has its own news groups. You can also find some good Outlook Express information here: http://www.insideoutlookexpress.com/ --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group...

Intelligent Message Filtering
Hi All, Just to say what a good product IMF is. All my Junk-Mail is archived in a local queue. My dream become true ! No more wasted time in explaining what a SPAM is...... Diego P Castro MCSE-MCSA-SPS8 Brasil ...

Error Message 0x8007007F
Clip organizer keeps giving this error message when opened: Error Message 0x8007007F It will not open or insert pictures!!! Would appreciate any and all help junk2bj@hotmail.com http://www.mvps.org/msauer/clip_organizer_support.htm -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://www.mvps.org/msauer/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "BJ" <junk2bj@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:38ec01c42980$ce5312c0$a301280a@phx.gbl... > Clip organizer keeps giving this error message when > opened: > > Error Message 0x8007007F > > It will not open or insert pictu...

certin messages block POP download.
Hi all, I have an Exchange 2003 server with @ 300 users with many virtual domains. Problem I have is that one domain in particular has certin messages getting stuck while downloading and have to be cleared in Webmail in order to free the mailbox. They mainly seem to be HTML messages but there have been two text ones from another Virtual Domain. I am stumped. I get no errors in the logs and have turned on diagnostics logging to watch whan it is happening and do not see anything. I have elimantated Outlook by trying Outlook Express at the same thing happens. They get sometimes as many a...

Error message #3
Hi, everyone, I open to MS Excel 97, the following error messages was shown on screen. 26146100: file format is not valid. Please help Thanks Jimmy Something that is being opened is causing trouble. It could be an addin checked in Tools|Addins or a file in your XLStart folder (or if you are using tools|options|General|"Alternate Startup File location", it could be in there.) (Not many use the alternate startup file location, so try erasing that value from that box in excel--don't delete the real folder. If that fixed it, you're done.) If not, your task will be to...

Error message 0x800ccc13 #4
Does anyone know what error message #0x800ccc13 means. I get it when I hit the sned/receive button. I can send email through Outlook 2000 but I can't receive anything. The message says that a TCP/IP error occured while trying to send data to the serever. All of my server set up info appears correct. I appreciate any answers ...

Outlook does not refresh imap inbox when message is deleted on ser
I have Outlook set up to use imap on two computers as well as my Palm. The problem is that messages deleted from the server will not dissappear in Outlook as long as Outlook is running. If if restart Outlook the imap inbox is updated correctly. I thougt Microsoft had solved this problem between Outlook 2000 and 2003, but obviously not. Is there a solution? You will need to manually purge the items using Edit->Purge. (I think it is on the Edit menu - I despise IMAP so I don't have a current setup to check.) --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep ...

Works Portfolio
I accidently deleted my WksSb.exe application, how can I get this application back? -- Sugarpiemims ...

Outlook 2007 Instant Search not working.
I installed Outlook 2007 on Windows XP SP2. The instant search does not work and desktop search can find everything except email messages. I have rebuilt the index and uninstalled and reinstalled Window Desktop Search 3.0. Any other ideas on how to fix this? I fixed mine by doing two things, not scientific, doing only one may have worked. I unchecked Outlook Express. (Maybe it only likes one email client) (It search OE fine by the way) I ran the repair option for Office 2007 in add remove programs. (I installed search after Outlook prompted me on its first use, maybe Search should be...

Capital One Downloads (and other Yodlee Downloads) not working
I use MS Money to download transactions of Capital One and Bank of America credit cards. For the last 4 days, MS Money has been unable to download these transactions, and when I log into the "My Money" section of the MSN Money web site, I cannot download the transactions either. Both of these downloads are handled via the Yodlee service. Is this a known outage? Are others experiencing the same problem? Is there a solution? I've tried logging in and out of Passport, but the downloads continue to fail. Thanks, Reddog None of these are working for me today. I assume i...