Reverse created rules

I inadvertantly created a rule to automatically send
emails from an email address directly into the deleted
files.

How do I reverse or delete the rule for this sender???????
0
joebzii (1)

If this is Outlook then select the Tools Menu > Rules Wizard > locate the
Rule and delete it, if its Outlook Express then go to Tools > Message Rules
"joebzii@everestkc.net" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:1c12401c4218b$fa8e7f70$a401280a@phx.gbl...
> I inadvertantly created a rule to automatically send
> emails from an email address directly into the deleted
> files.
>
> How do I reverse or delete the rule for this sender???????

Create a new Icon for email
More important than the 'lots of' !(exclamation points) people get in the course of a day. This is for a business to let a user know that a certain sort of information which MUST be read has arrived - so an associated popup like the notification for meetings and tasks would be terrific. would like to use some sort of Icon - preferrably proprietary to the business. Am needing help VERY soon. Thank you ...

Create datasheet in MDE
My application creates a datasheet on the fly. Users make a selection from a set parameters including column names, sort order, etc and the code populates a querydef with the set of columns selected by the user. This works fine in an MDB. The equivalent MDE crashes - "That command isn't available in an MDE database" Please tell me how to add/delete columns from a querydef in an MDE file? DT On Tue, 18 May 2010 12:57:59 -0400, "DRedDog" <dreddog69@hotmail.com> wrote: What command? Surely MDE would allow you to create a sql statement and ass...

Creating Reports 01-29-07
How do I go about creating new reports for CRM 3? I know that v. 3 switched to SQL reporting services, but what tool do I use to design the reports? -- Brandon ================== Presentations Direct - http://www.presentationsdirect.com > Binding Machines http://www.presentationsdirect.com/binding-machines/gbc-binding-machines.asp > Laminators http://www.presentationsdirect.com/laminators/gbc-laminators.asp > Paper Shredders http://www.presentationsdirect.com/paper-shredders/gbc-paper-shredders.asp ================== Brandon, You can use Visual Studio to...

Why create a template?
What is the difference in creating a spreadsheet vs. a template for something, then later using that same spread sheet with different numbers and saving it under a different name? How is a template more beneficial here? Thanks, Brett For me, as long as I know that the original .xls workbook won't be overwritten (marked as ReadOnly in windows explorer???), I don't see any significant difference between a .xlt template workbook and a .xls workbook. Brett Romero wrote: > > What is the difference in creating a spreadsheet vs. a template for > something, then later usi...

creating a macro
I am creating a sheet that has 3 basic columns. (see below). What I want is to create a macro that will automatically give me the lowest bid of the three. I would also like to create a column that shows the differnces in the three. For example Estimate #1 is $500 more than estimate #2; Estimate #3 is $700 lower than Estimate #1 and $200 lower than Estimate #2 Can this be done? A B C D ESTIMATE #1 ESTIMATE #2 ESTIMATE #3 BID $2,000.00 $1,500.00 $1,300.00 Any formula for th...

Create a report of all Distribution List and its attributes
Hello, I need some help to create a script which would list all DLs in a domain and report if "From authenticated users only" box is checked or not. Thank You. On Tue, 26 Sep 2006 08:58:02 -0700, Knowledge <Knowledge@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hello, I need some help to create a script which would list >all DLs in a domain and report if "From authenticated users only" box is >checked or not. > >Thank You. > The attribute that I'm pretty sure you need is msExchRequireAuthToSendTo and if you report on instances where it'...

Can't create weekly recurring task--error msg (using v. 2002)
I'm trying to create a weekly recurring task. I've haven't changed any settings at all except Weekly in the Task Recurrence dialog. When I click Save and Close, I get this error message: Outlook Connector does not support this recurrence pattern." Did you set an end date on the task or not? -- Kathleen Orland Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ http://www.howto-outlook.com/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com "Caroline O." wrote: > I'm trying to create a weekly recurring task. I've haven't changed any ...

550 Reverse DNS lookup failed
We are getting "550 Reverse DNS lookup failed" when sending to certain domains. We are using Exchange 2003 SP2 with Windows 2003 SP1. How does one troubleshoot this issue? Is it an issue with our server or is it an issue with the external server? This is just happening on a couple of domains for us. On Wed, 12 Jul 2006 08:51:02 -0700, Sabo, Eric <sabo_e@cup.edu> wrote: >We are getting "550 Reverse DNS lookup failed" when sending to certain >domains. We are using Exchange 2003 SP2 with Windows 2003 SP1. How does >one troubleshoot this issu...

Rules Outlook 2002
I am trying to figure out how to run rules against the Inbox and not the subfolders of the Inbox. Currently when I run a rule it runs against the Inbox and then every subfolder. >-----Original Message----- >I am trying to figure out how to run rules against the >Inbox and not the subfolders of the Inbox. Currently when >I run a rule it runs against the Inbox and then every >subfolder. >. > Please disregard. I figured out my error. Thanks ...

rule size limit for mailboxes
Is there a way to increase the 32 KB size limit ? Thanks in advance ! Hans No it is inherent to the underlying rpc protocol. Nue "Hans Maris" <HansMaris@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:77A25DF8-50C8-4CB9-A2C8-F772243CD8EA@microsoft.com... > Is there a way to increase the 32 KB size limit ? > > Thanks in advance ! > Hans You might want to look at this. Let me know if you have any more questions. http://www.msexchange.org/tutorials/Set-Size-Limits-Messages.html On Thu, 18 May 2006 05:14:02 -0700, Hans Maris <HansMaris@discussions.micros...

Upgraded to Outlook 2003 but rules is not working
Hi, We have recently upgraded our outlook emails to Outlook 2003. All the rules I had before was gone and did a new set of rules. My problem is, it's not doing what it suppose to do automatic when email arrives, I have to manually run the rules like moving a certain email to another folder when email arrives from a particular email. Is there a way I can get the automatic run rules back from our old outlook? Thanks in advance, Jay ...

How do I cancel email redirect when there was no rule set up?
My emails are automatically redirected form my office email to my home, both computers use Office 2003. I need to cancel this redirect, but there is no rule in my rules folder. I did this years ago so I can't be certain how it was set up. Any suggestions? "Carla" <Carla@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:EA58A8FC-1E12-47A3-AF1A-ADFB2765867D@microsoft.com... > My emails are automatically redirected form my office email to my home, both > computers use Office 2003. I need to cancel this redirect, but there is no > rule in my rules fold...

3 general questions on workflow rules
I am struggling with creating workflow rules and have a couple of basic questions: 1. There seems to be a dearth of examples. Does anyone know of a good resource that goes into workflow processes in detail? 2. How are others using the "Check any activities created for this object" condition? There is a KB article that says the condition is True if any activities have been created (even if cancelled) and False if none have been created. Is anyone using this condition and if so, how? 3. How do I exit or stop a workflow process if a task is cancelled? For example, a work flow ru...

Using report function for creating quote documents?!
Hi, we would like to generate quote documents (e.g. Word) directly in CRM, containing data such as project name, ID etc. Is this generally possible with the report function, provided that I have to create an user-defined report? When creating a report, does the system automatically save the document in CRM or do I have to upload it manually? Thank you!! CRM uses SQL Reporting Services. You will need to create a custom report in Visual Studio using the SQL RS add-in. Check out the CRM SDK. It has a section on Report Writing. You can also export data from CRM into Excel and create an ad h...

User Access Level for Create Action.
Hi, I would like to know what the difference is when setting in a security role the access level for Create action to user, business units, parent child business units and organization. Regards. The difference is that when you create an object, you can create it and immediately set the owner to a different user. This controls which users you can set the owner to. Matt Parks MVP - Microsoft CRM ---------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------- On Tue, 14 Jun 2005 14:45:02 -0700, jfarah <jfarah@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: Hi, I would like to kn...

Email not being sent to assigned to when an issue is created/updat
Good Morning I have an issue on all workspaces created when publishing a project in Project Server. The issues list is not emailing the assigned to a notification upon creation/modification of an issue. Nor is it sending an email to the owner upon modification. If the user sets up alerts manually they are notified however. When I create a new issues list, it works fine. I have checked to see if there is a notifications setting on that list and there is not. I have also checked the content db email notification field setting and changed it from Null and False to True...

Workflow to perform actions when task created not working
I have some workflows that create task activity assignments for new clients (Accounts). the workflow rule is 'manual' and works just fine. The issue is that I had to create an additional workflow rule for 'task' entity, so that when a task is created, the system can check the subject, and then update a custom picklist field with a certain value from the list. The 'manual' workflow creates the task activities, but the 'create' workflow rule for tasks is not even launching. No action takes place. Does anyone have an idea of what may be happening. I am...

Visio reverse engineer SQL Server database
I used Visio 2007 to reverse engineer a SQL Server 2005 database. Everything seemed to go fine but some of the tables are nt geeting picked up. IOW The list of tables and Views in Visio does not contain all of the tables in the database. I tried refreshing the Model but this did not add the missing tables. How can I add the missing tables to my Visio diagram? On Thu, 24 Jun 2010 15:37:36 -0700, Dave1031 <Dave1031@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I used Visio 2007 to reverse engineer a SQL Server 2005 database. > >Everything seemed to go fine but some...

SP1 for 2k3
I applied SP1 for Office 2003 - now incoming Exchange based mail (automatically pushed from the server store to my local Inbox), no longer is automatically sorted by my email rules as they come in one at a time... however, if I click the Send/Receive button, then it will trigger the rules and sort all the unread messages in the local inbox. This previously worked OK (although sometimes with a bit of delay for the rules to be applied on large batches of incoming email), before the patch. I already tried exporting the rules, deleting all rules, re- importing and saving (updating the s...

Virtual user supports in exchange server (a email account without actually creating a email account)
I want to provide email service to my customer, but I don't want to create real user account and email account for each one. for example, I want to assign email like xyz123@mycompany.com to my customer, but I don't really have a email account named "xyz123" setup for it. Still, I want to be able to look at all the new email in the exchange server and extract those emails and doing somework accordingly. Does anyone know if Exchange server support this feature? If not, any other window based email server support it? Thank you so much for the help.. --Xin Chen In news:...

How create ranking within subgroup
Hi all, I have a SQL question. I have a table which contain fields: Product, Customer and SpendByCustomer What I would like is to create a query of the top spend by customers (aggregated) by Product. I would like the query list by Product, then by the top spend customer (in descending order) and a new field that would tag it as such. For example: Product Customer Spend Order 1 ABC 1000 5 1 CDE 500 4 1 FGH 400 3 1 IJK 300 2 1 LMN 100 1 2 FGH 400 3 2 CDE 100 2 2 ABC 50 1 The value of the Order field is based on number of customers for t...

How do I create a read only ascii file?
How do I create a read only ascii file? (apologies of this is not the correct forum for this question) After you are done with the file creation, you can call SetFileAttributes(...) function to set the read only flag. AliR. "Chris Baker" <ChrisBaker@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DE247A9C-7F92-48C2-A6A4-ED9C5E59713B@microsoft.com... > How do I create a read only ascii file? > > (apologies of this is not the correct forum for this question) > > ...

CDialog::Create() is blocked in GUI thread. Why?
Hi all, I am trying to use another GUI thread to show a dialog, but I found the CDialog::Create() will be blocked in the GUI thread. I start the GUI thread from a function in my main thread by using a calss that is derived from CWinThread. In CWinThread::InitInstance(), I new a dialog object and call its Create(). I found the Create() will be blocked until the function in my main thread is leaved. Have you encountered such situation before? Any suggestion is welcome. Thanks in advance. Justi Lin Justin wrote: > > Hi all, > > I am trying to use anot...

Unable to create custom keyboard shortcut
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) I get to where you are able to create a custom keyboard shortcut. But when I select my command &quot;NextChangeorComment&quot; and select the &quot;Press new keyboard shortcut&quot; field, nothing happens. No text shows up in the field, nor does the &quot;Assign&quot; button become selectable. Since you don't specifically say that you did so, once you click in the field you need to press the actual key combination you want to assign to the command. If you did so but nothing displayed in the field it&#...

Creating Additional Periods
I am attempting to add an additional period to our fiscal year for adjustment purposes. Our fiscal years runs from Oct 1 - Sept 30 (12 periods). I want to make it 13 periods. How do I do this? I want the fiscal year 2005 to go from Oct 1, 2004 - Oct 31, 2005 and the fiscal year 2006 to go from Oct 1, 2005 - Sept 30, 2006. Can this be done? THANKS! Christina, You cannot have overlapping years or periods in Great Plains. What you can do if you want a 13th adjustment period is make period 12 go from Oct. 1 through Oct. 30 and period 13 go from October 31 through October 31. -- Victoria ...