Reverse created rules

I inadvertantly created a rule to automatically send
emails from an email address directly into the deleted
files.

How do I reverse or delete the rule for this sender???????
0
joebzii (1)

If this is Outlook then select the Tools Menu > Rules Wizard > locate the
Rule and delete it, if its Outlook Express then go to Tools > Message Rules
"joebzii@everestkc.net" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:1c12401c4218b$fa8e7f70$a401280a@phx.gbl...
> I inadvertantly created a rule to automatically send
> emails from an email address directly into the deleted
> files.
>
> How do I reverse or delete the rule for this sender???????

Basic Question on Creating XML documents
Hello: I am learning XML technology. I have a question on creating an XML document that conforms to a DTD/XSD. While there is a function that I can call to make sure that the XML document is valid, I would like to know how I can create it. Do I have to understand the DTD/XSD and code my module so that the XML document is valid? Or, are there tools available to do this? What if the data is in SQL Server but I have to create an XML rendition of the data that conforms to a DTD/XSD? Thanks. venki vvenk wrote: > Hello: > > I am learning XML technology. I have a question on cr...

HOW DO i CREATE 3 PIE CHARTS SIDE BY SIDE- FOR 3 SERIES OF FIGURES
INCOME ANALYSED 5 WAYS FOR EACH OF 3 YEARS. hOW DO I CREATE 3 PIE CHARTS SIDE BY SIDE FOR EACH OF THE 3 YEARS? Hi, You would have to create 3 separate charts. Cheers Andy -- Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel http://www.andypope.info "Sarahh" <Sarahh@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:40AF3534-26A3-4B6A-ABF3-78EC397BA60E@microsoft.com... > INCOME ANALYSED 5 WAYS FOR EACH OF 3 YEARS. hOW DO I CREATE 3 PIE CHARTS > SIDE > BY SIDE FOR EACH OF THE 3 YEARS? ...

Adding Outlook signature to email created by macro
I have a macro in Excel 2003 that creates an email. How do I add the default Outlook signature to this email through the macro? Thanks John This should help http://www.rondebruin.nl/mail/folder3/signature.htm -- HTH, Barb Reinhardt "JohnG" wrote: > I have a macro in Excel 2003 that creates an email. > > How do I add the default Outlook signature to this email through the macro? > > Thanks > > John Thanks Barb, I'll take a look at that John "Barb Reinhardt" wrote: > This should help > > h...

Creating lables in Excel
if I have a database created in Excel with Names, address, ect. can you create lables for mail outs like in Word? Excel alone is poorly suited for creating labels. Use Word's mailmerge with Excel or Access as the data source. Assuming you are using Word for the mailmerge and Excel for the source see these sites for help. http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/mailmerg.htm http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/MailMerge/CreateAMailMerge.htm http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/MailMerge/CreateADataSource.htm Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Tue, 30 Sep 2008 11:35:01 -0700, Jessgolden143 <Jessgold...

Can I share a table template I created in Quick Tables?
I have created a few table templates and saved them into the Quick Tables in Word. I would like to make these available for other users of my document. What can I do to make these ready available in their Quick Tables short of saving them individually to each work station? Can they import or save them when they open your document? "brigla5" wrote: > I have created a few table templates and saved them into the Quick Tables in > Word. I would like to make these available for other users of my document. > What can I do to make these ready available in th...

Creating New Message Problem
When creating a new Message in Outlook 2003 and clicking on "To" all the field are blank. It doesn't show any Folders or contacts in the "Show Names from" drop down box. If I go to the Contacts area and select a contact I can send them a message no problem. I am using the older style of .PST file if that has any bearing. Perhaps you have failed to to select the option in Contact properties to show as an Outlook address book If by older style pst you mean one created in an earlier version, why have you not created a new unicode pst that doesnt have the size limitat...

Create XML doctype problem.
I'am trying to create doctype definition for XML file that I build, named "PMMLdoc" with following order: XmlDocumentType doctype = PMMLdoc.CreateDocumentType ("PMML", null, null, ".\\pmml_v2_0.dtd"); PMMLdoc.AppendChild(doctype); And this is error: " .... An unhandled exception of type 'System.Xml.XmlException' occurred in system.xml.dll Additional information: System error. .... " Please help me. How can I define this doctype. File "pmml_v2_0.dtd" is exist in local folder. Markov Alex wrote: > I'am trying to cre...

I need help creating a formula
Hi, I really hope someone out there can help me, I am trying to create a formual that will allow me to calculate freight charges. I want to be able to input a weight and a zone and have it come back with the cost. This is basically what the sheet looks like now, Sheet 1 Cell C27 (Weight) 5 Sheet 1 Cell C29 (Zone) 51 Sheet 1 Cell C31-Formula Now based on my data on sheet two using 5lbs and zone 51 should make the answer $13.31. The weights from 1 to 50 are in Column A2:A51 on sheet 2 and the Zones are B1:D:1 and the charges are in Columns B2:B51, C2:C51,D2:D51,E2:E51. None of the formulas I h...

Creating Relationship with Entity Contact
-- Jaber ...

Do Not Deliver Before option saves the date the message was created.
When You use de Do Not Deliver Before option in a new message to dela delivery until a designated date, the message is sent properly a scheduled. In other hand, when the receiver opens the message, it displays tha the message was sent before (when the message was created, not when i was delivered). Is this a bug or is it supposed to work this way -- Amaury Ferreira da Silv ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Amaury Ferreira da Silva's Profile: http://www.officehelp.in/member.php?userid=50 View this thread: http://www.officehelp.in/showthread.php?t=7490...

Creating a continious sub form
I have created three sub forms in a main form all filling different tables. They all have the same primary key of medical record number. First question how can I have the medical record number filled in for all fileds labeled medical record number after only filling it in on one field? Second question, I was told I could make the sub forms continious so I can always see the data that was input previously. I can find plenty of help in placing sub forms but no help in what continious forms do for me as well as how to take an existing form and make it continious. Thanks John, ...

Create a query to merge records with two fields as criteria
I've got 2 tables, one with company locations/addresses and another with contacts for the company. Table 1 has an ID field for the company name and and ID field for the location (for that specific company). Table 2 has each contact's name with the ID fields for company name and location. For instance, Ajax Co has ID of 1; it's NY location has ID of 3. Joe Smith works for Ajax in NY. How do i create the query to pull on ID field first and then on the location field? If I understand you correctly you would join on two fields. SELECT * FROM CompanyLocationsTabl...

adding a user to crm creates an error
Mananger I get the following error: User 1 (Username) failed: Access is denied 80070005 - SOAP Server Application Faulted. When I add a user through the website http://crm/ with debugging turned on, i get the following error: You do not have sufficient permissions or access rights to perform this operation. I'm using a Sys. Admin account. Any suggestions? Michael Figured out the problem: In the Services mmc, make sure the MS CRM Security Service is Logged On As the sys admin account defined in MS CRM. Michael ...

Don't download from mail server rule?
Using Outlook 2003, is there any way to set up a rule so that mail from a particular e-mail address is NOT downloaded from a POP server? Thanks. Not within Outlook. But if you set a rule within your web based mailbox to move it to another folder, then Outlook won't see the message and can't download it either. -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] Coauthor, Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.howto-outlook.com/ Outlook FAQ, HowTo, Downloads, Add-Ins and more http://www.msoutlook.info/ Real World Questions, Real World Answers ----- "John" <john@somewhere.co...

Creating a form

Modify Created On date and Created By fields in 3.0
Hi There! I will soon be importing some paper based legacy data into crm. I will be doing this by creating new records and inputting the data. They will be in the form of leads and opportunities. My problem is that I use several reports that use the “Created On” date to track leads and opportunities. The legacy leads will not be representative of the actual created on date and will skew my reports. I am hoping to find some way to modify the “created on” date in order to make the lead accurate insofar as when it was actually received by the company. Does anyone know any way to mod...

Permission to deny creating email account
Hi, I have given permission to someone to create an account in an OU but I do not want them to be able to create an email account. Which permission will do this? Thanks! All you have to do is make sure that they do not have any delegated Exchange permissions. Nue "PBJ" <PBJ@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9E02B7DD-87F9-4CBA-8D47-7BFA10813198@microsoft.com... > Hi, I have given permission to someone to create an account in an OU but I > do > not want them to be able to create an email account. Which permission will > do > this? > Thanks...

how do I create a data entry edit mask?
I've been tasked with saving excel data as a .csv, then uploading the data into an ingres database. There are numerous needs for special formatting in the ingres database, and I'm trying to devise methods to deal with some of them... - a numeric field required a blank at the end of it (12345b) - blank values in the cells that need to be converted either to null or to -1E38 - 15 character numbers that need to stay as discrete numbers, not go to sci. not. Many of these seem like they could be resolved with some edit masks, but I can't locate any decent coverage of the topic i...

how to create the required view of Data Analysis.
I am creating first test view for Data Analsis . I want to choose any project from all projects in the drop down and resources will display for those project which i select and then those resources work , actual work and percentage of work done in the that view. kindly tell me which fields I will drag from PivotTable field list and drop on which Row and Column for this type of required view. Drop Filter Fields Here Drop Column Fields Here Drop Row Fields Here Sam -- Using the MSP_Portfolio_Analyzer cube, do the following: 1. Drag the Project List dimension...

How to create Lookup fields
Hi ! Is it possible to create lookup fields ? During my customization I added a field mapping to contacts, created that field in the deployment manager & mapped it to Contact but on the form it's always a text field and not a lookup ,any ideas??? v1.2 of CRM does not support adding lookup fields. Matt Parks ---------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------- On Wed, 7 Apr 2004 11:22:12 -0700, "Yara" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: Hi ! Is it possible to create lookup fields ? During my customization I added a field map...

How to create Tlb from IDL
Hi, I have an IDL file and want to create an Typlib from this. How do I do this? Thanks Christian ...

Dynamically create worksheets in Excel based off existing data?
I run a huge report monthly that needs to be broken down to several worksheets within the workbook. I'm manually doing this now and it takes hours. I start with a signal worksheet that has all my data, then I sort the data, then I copy and paste to new worksheets. There has to be a way I can automate this process, please any and all ideas are welcome. Thanks I'd do my best to keep the data in one worksheet and use filters and sorts to display what I wanted. But if you really need separate worksheets, can you pick out a column that indicates what worksheet should get that row...

need help creating spreadsheet to estimate the most fuel eff veh
I need help; I am a new user to excel. I have to create a spreadsheet that estimates the most fuel effecient vehicle based on criteria that I have already provided. It may help if you provide the criteria that you use so that we can determine the formula. "working mom" wrote: > I need help; I am a new user to excel. I have to create a spreadsheet that > estimates the most fuel effecient vehicle based on criteria that I have > already provided. ...

Macro: How to create a new excefile
Hey guys You have given me a helping hand on severel occassions, and I hope you will do it again. In my excel-file (exmpl): UserWorkBook.xls the UserID is specified in cell A1 - Exmpl cellvalue A1 is "USER001" When updating this UserWorkBook.xls I want the macro to create a backup file - named as USER001BACKUP.xls and savet into a given folder - expml: USERBACKUP. The macro only copys all values and formats from [UserWorkBook.xls]Sheet1! into this backup-file. If the file USER001BACKUP.xls allready exists - this earlier versjon should be deleted before saving the new one - or just ...

Forwarding via a rule in Exchange 2003
We had rules to forward an email automatically to an external address if it contained the word page in the subject. That was with Exchange 5.5. We migrated to a new server and exchage 2003 and the rules do not work anymore. I have tried to delete the existing rules and create new ones without success. I have added a rule that forwards the email to an internal address and it works. There must be a setting I am not seeing somewhere. Any ideas? Pierre Tessier Check in Exchange System Manager. Look under Global Settings and choose Internet Message Formats. Choose Default and go to prope...