returned mail undeliverable

Hi,
I have posted before but the methods that were explained to me didn't work.
My isp is Freeserve, but I do not use thier e mail account. I have one
private domain and one Yahoo account set up in Outlook. Everything has been
working fine up until a few weeks ago when I started to get Unable to send
messages and undeliverable message returned mail. Now I have sent test
messages to myself from either account and replied to them and all seems to
be working fine. I have had family mail me as a test and I have replied with
no problem, so why am I getting undeliverable messages and returned mail to
some addresses. This is now happening on both of my accounts. I have tried
my account settings in outlook and attempted to send a test message but it
checks all apart from sent test message. Later on I get a test message
delivered to my inbox but not right away. It is the most annoying thing.

Office XP

0
noanswer (88)

What is the full text of the message returned when a message is not
delivered?

--
Jeff Stephenson
Outlook Development

"zipadedodazipadeday" <noanswer@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
> I have posted before but the methods that were explained to me didn't
work.
> My isp is Freeserve, but I do not use thier e mail account. I have one
> private domain and one Yahoo account set up in Outlook. Everything has
been
> working fine up until a few weeks ago when I started to get Unable to send
> messages and undeliverable message returned mail. Now I have sent test
> messages to myself from either account and replied to them and all seems
> be working fine. I have had family mail me as a test and I have replied
with
> no problem, so why am I getting undeliverable messages and returned mail
> some addresses. This is now happening on both of my accounts. I have tried
> my account settings in outlook and attempted to send a test message but it
> checks all apart from sent test message. Later on I get a test message
> delivered to my inbox but not right away. It is the most annoying thing.
>
> Office XP

0
stephenson (1246)

Can't read e-mail
When I open outlook 2007, I get either a grey screen or a window to my desktop where my message text should be. Messages are coming in, but I can't access them. Have tried restarting, and tested all the e-mail folders - same thing. I am running Windows XP (tablet), Outlook 2007 and Mcaffee 2010. What is new? Yesterday I repaired corrupt PST file with scanpst. Once I got this fixed I removed Norton and replaced it with McAffee. everything worked fine after the restart...yesterday. Any suggestions? repair PST again?? or delete McAfee? -- Sunshine60 When you installed...

Need to amend attached word document and return it
In Outlook XP, I could receive a letter, amend and return it with changes. In Outlook 2003 I don't seem to have this option; I have to save the file to My Docs and then re-attach it to a message. How can I fix this, or is it no longer a feature? -- Many thanks. Wayfarer wrote: > In Outlook XP, I could receive a letter, amend and return it with changes. > In Outlook 2003 I don't seem to have this option; I have to save the file to > My Docs and then re-attach it to a message. How can I fix this, or is it no > longer a feature? I had the same issue too. The worka...

Size of Drive for SMTP Bad Mail and Queue Directory
I am moving my Badmail and Queue directory to their own drive and I am trying to determine the size of the drive required. What is the formula to determine the size - I have less than 10,000 messages per day - and/or, if I configure a 10 GB drive, will that suffice? Thanks - Rory There shouldn't be anything in the badmail anyway. Only a few messages from 2003 SP1 and none thereafter. As for the queues, it depends on the size of your Internet connection to get the mails shifted and where the high utilization profile is. 10GB should be many, many times more than you need. Regards. ...

copmare cotents of two columns and return dissimilar values #2
HI All, I want to compare the content of each cell of a column withb each contents of each cell of a different coulmn and return dissimilar values. Thanking Your Feedback. Shaukat =EXACT will return TRUE or FALSE. If you are comparing data in Column A and Column B, use =EXACT(a1,b1). "Shaukat Hussain" wrote: > HI All, > > I want to compare the content of each cell of a column withb each contents > of each cell of a different coulmn and return dissimilar values. > > Thanking Your Feedback. > Shaukat ...

Symantec mail security application log
Hi, My application log is full with warnings from symantec mail security (spam found, ...) I don't need them because I check this with outlook. How can I disable that symantec writes this warnings to the application log. Thx. I believe that you'd have to contact Symantec to find out how/if this is possible. This is a function of the application using the 'raiseerror' function - Symantec should know for sure. C. Smith Enso Technologies, Incorporated http://www.ensotech.com On 8 Jun 2006 01:19:41 -0700, "HDI" <hdinf@hotmail.com> wrote: >Hi, > &g...

show attachment in e-mail header
I would like to cosutomize the e-mail header that it shows the e-mail as example below: "from:" "sent:" "to:" "Subject" "Attachment" Thanks, Ursula A. and here's the question: At present my e-mail settings do not show the "Attachment", so when I send out an attachment it is not mentioned. How can I add this item? >-----Original Message----- >I would like to cosutomize the e-mail header that it >shows the e-mail as example below: >"from:" >"sent:" >"to:" >"Subject"...

exporting mail to excel
Is there a way to automatically export mail messages to an excel spreadsheet as they come in, ie more and more messages would appear on the spreadsheet? Not out of the box, but itcould be done with VBA code. --=20 Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.turtleflock.com/olconfig/index.htm and Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for=20 Administrators, Power Users, and Developers http://www.outlookcode.com/jumpstart.aspx =20 "bobf" <bobf@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message = news:2686817C-F2B1-4862-9B6C...

incoming mail size limited ???
SBS 2003 ISA Exchange 2003 3 seperated servers. Problem : incoming mail size limited to 2MB I searched & configured everywhere to 10MB -Global Settings (tab Default) -User (tab delivery restrictions) -virtual smptp server ( tab messages) still not receiving mails bigger then 2MB please help me! (i now use an extern mailbox which i pull in with extra smptp connector for receiving large mails) Right click on the mailbox store itself in Exchange System Manage and go to the LIMITS tab, you willfind them set there in SBS by default. Hope this helps! "vegagucci" <vegaguc...

In outlook
I only have "Inbox, Junk mail & Deleted items" left. Any idea where the rest went? -- Nomad ...

The message interface has returned an unknown error #2
When I try to enter an new event in my calendar I get this error message. I can't enter any new events. I have restarted Outlook many times and that does not fix the problem. I know there is a pretty easy way to fix this. Does anyone know what it is? Try closing Outlook and deleting/renaming the frmcache.dat and then reopen it and see if it helps. >-----Original Message----- >When I try to enter an new event in my calendar I get this error message. I can't enter any new events. I have restarted Outlook many times and that does not fix the problem. I know there is a pretty ...

Mouse/scrolling issue-Returns to the beginning of the document
Why is it doing it and how can I eliminate it? I am going to go nuts if I cant fix this A Laptop with a touchpad? It is usually an oversensitive touchpad. Try disabling the Touchpad to see if that eliminates the problem. If it does, go into the Touchpad settings and desensitise the pad or disable the 'click' feature. -- Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP "Brooksy" <Brooksy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C1424EEB-C5B5-4AFE-A127-C5F9B3BE03C9@microsoft.com... > Why is it doing it and how can I eliminate it? I am going to go nuts if I &g...

CreateSalesOrder Web Service returning exception
When attempting to create a new Sales Order via the CreateSalesOrder web service in GP 9, I receive the following error: -------------- Begin Error ------------------------ A validation exception has occurred. Validation Errors: - The U of M for the item is not specified in the item price list as the default selling U of M. - U of M does not exist for the Unit of Measure Schedule being used. - PriceListKey is blank. It must be passed in or a default must exist for the transaction. -------------- End Error ------------------------ If I specify a Unit of Measure for each SalesOrderLine,...

Exchange hijacking my outgoing mail!
Hi, I work remotely and I am using Outlook 2003 for both my personal email and my work email. My personal email account is through pop3/smtp, while my work email is through an Exchange server. The problem is that all email, personal and work, is being sent through the Exchange server. I would rather not have my personal messages being routed through my work's computers. The settings appear to be correct -- my personal email account has the proper pop3/smtp server information. Plus it is listed as the default email account. Previously, I suspected that it could be related to the VPN ...

Encrypted e-mails
We have one of our customers whom requires all e-mails sent between our organization and theirs be encrypted. I have created Digital IDs for the users who deal with this customer. My question is the following: Is there a way to have a server based rule (Exchange Server 5.5) that will take an inbound encrypted message to one user and then forward it to another user (internal) without any encryption? Basically if one of our employees is out of the office we would like to be about to forward their e-mail to another employee. The issue is with the encrypted e-mail, the employee is not about t...

Problem with SMTP sending e-mail
Our local domain "Domain1.com" has its own exchange 5.5 server, "mail.domain1.com" I have a couple of consultants that are working in the LAN and they are not able to send e-mail to the out side world. This is the question; With this environment how do you set up the POP3 and SMTP to received and send e-mail to an outside provider with out using our local exchange to relay the message. Please advise what I should do to accomplish this! Thank you! DYN wrote: > Our local domain "Domain1.com" has its own exchange 5.5 > server, "mail.domain...

Attachment as a field, not inside e-mail message
How can I make my attachments appear as a field just like: To: Cc: Subject: and not inside the message? Thank you for your help If I understand your question correctly, you can use either plain text or HTML as your mail format instead of Rich Text. Rich Text is the only format that allows attachment icons to appear within the message body. -Peter "vt003" <vt003@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:354194B4-B556-4180-B428-ACE390D7C19B@microsoft.com... > How can I make my attachments appear as a field just like: > To: > Cc: > Subject: > and not i...

Sending E-Mail to Sub Folders
I have set up a document library called "Projects" and underneath that I want to create a sub-folder for each of our projects. I want the users to be able to send/store any e-mail associated with each of the projecs in the sub-folders for the projects. However, it appears that you can only configure incoming e-mail at the document library ("Projects") level and not at the sub-folder level. Is there any work around to get e-mail to the sub-folders? Thanks for any assitance you can provide me. Nothing I'm aware of. Folders in SharePoint aren't really...

sumproduct returning #NA
this formula works =SUMPRODUCT((AQ8:AQ400="A")*(AR8:AR400="B")) however when i try the following formula, it returns #N/A please let me know why, appreciate your help, thanks! =SUMPRODUCT((AQ8:AQ400="A")*(AR8:AR400="B")*(J8:J400="C")) ps. Column J is a column of VLOOKUP forumlas, would that cause the error? The only way that formula can return #N/A is that J8:J400 has an NA error itself so in your vlookup add something like =IF(ISNUMBER(MATCH(lookup_value,A2:A20,0)),VLOOKUP(lookup_value,A2:B20,2,FALSE),"") or the more costly w...

old mail.pst file
I had to put in a new hard drive and made an image copy of the old one. The old one is now d. and the new one I use as c. When I used outlook (office 2000) the first time it asked me to creat a mail.pst file and assign it a password. I did it not knowin that the old one was now not accessable. At least I do not know how to get the old data merged or copied or anything. I know where it is on the old drive, but cannot even open it so far. Please help if you can. Thank you. There is a handy tool to strip the password of a pst-file. The funny thing is that this tool wasn't even writt...

Outlook 2003, Archive doesn't works on OE imported mails
i'm making some tests before to migrate to "Outlook 2003" from "Outlook Express". I'm interested by archive feature but, it seems that all imported mails from OE can not be archived (all the new mails can). Somebody knows how to solve this ? On Tue, 27 Jul 2004 04:34:41 -0700, "STF" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >i'm making some tests before to migrate to "Outlook 2003" >from "Outlook Express". I'm interested by archive feature >but, it seems that all imported mails from OE can not be >ar...

outlk11.adm Junk Mail White list help
Hi all, I am having difficulties using the outlk11.adm GPO. I am trying to configure an Outlook 2003 Junk Mail white list. When I import the outlk11.adm file to the GPO Editor, it shows up like it should. I change the settings I want, and apply it to the group and enforce it. When I update the computers GPO settings, it does not show up. I have tried other settings in the Outlook template and I cannot get them to work either. I am not sure what I am doing wrong, but it is very troubling. I am running MS Server 2003 with Exchange Server 2003 and MS Outlook 2003 on the client computers. I have ...

Outlook 200, How do I open and find Junk e-mail folder
I went to Help and I think all buttons when Outlook 2000 is open but I cannot find the Junk e-mail folder. I want to open it and remove some things. Ritter197 <Ritter197@Comcast.net> wrote: > I went to Help and I think all buttons when Outlook 2000 is open but I > cannot find the Junk e-mail folder. > > I want to open it and remove some things. The way junk mail handling usually works in OL 2000 is that it simply colors the subjects of suspected messages, leaving them in your Inbox. The Organize button on your tool bar will allow you adjust the junk mail filter (as...

Windows Mail
I cannot send e-mails through Windows Mail... It asks me to set-up a connection, while I am already connected to the internet via a Netgear Wireless Router... Every time I try to send an e-mail, it asks me to set-up a connection... I don't know what to do... Gary "Gary" <Gary@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5F1FE07B-9D9A-4CB1-8FF8-B88EC4753874@microsoft.com... >I cannot send e-mails through Windows Mail... > It asks me to set-up a connection, while I am already connected to the > internet via a Netgear Wireless Router... > Eve...

"Send To Mail Recipient" to Lotus Notes
Trying to create Word2000 forms with macro button to "Send To Mail Recipient". Built in macro sends to Outlook. How can I code for sendto Notes? (Doing this at work & working under Lotus Notes email system). Thanks! ...

Help!Can't send mail in Exchange 2003
I running exchange 2003, I can got email from outside and very quickly, but when i send email,it's seems exchange only put it in the queue but not send out and after 2 or 3 hours, it sent out(one case it restart the server).I just run routing group connector on server and route all outgoing mail to other server(but the mail hanging on this server queue),is anybody can help,thanks! What is the reason for messages to sit in the queue? Anything relevant in App or Sys Event logs? Luke wrote: > I running exchange 2003, I can got email from outside and very quickly, but > when i send ...