Retrieve deleted mail

I have been sorting my e-mail into individual folders -
and when I went to my sent files everything has been
deleted - what happened? and can I get the sent items
back?  I really need the messages for reference.
0
jhooker (1)

What version of Outlook are you using?  Note:  this group does not support
Outlook Express.

--�
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

Jim <jhooker@slossrealestate.com> asked:

| I have been sorting my e-mail into individual folders -
| and when I went to my sent files everything has been
| deleted - what happened? and can I get the sent items
| back?  I really need the messages for reference.

0
MillyS1 (1480)

How do i set automatic replies each mail till i am out
How do i set an automatic replies (out of office assistance) of each mail till i am out of office. For example: A person mails me while i am out of office, then he receives an automatic reply but after one email he will not receive anymore mail while i am out. I want that that person also receive that automatic reply every time he mailed to me during the duration of my absence in the office. You'll have to emulate it via a rule then but also make sure you set some exceptions to prevent endless mail loops. For details see; http://www.howto-outlook.com/faq/oooa.htm -- ...

e mail
I cannot send e mail from Outlook/ When I hit the send button the message is sent to the OUTBOX and I cannot send it from the outbox How can i avoid sending the message to the Out box? "Bud G" <bud_g@msn.com> wrote in message news:063201c363ab$61acae10$a401280a@phx.gbl... > I cannot send e mail from Outlook/ When I hit the send > button the message is sent to the OUTBOX and I cannot send > it from the outbox > How can i avoid sending the message to the Out box? ------------------------------------------ Check here.....tools>options>mail delivery. Make su...

Mail to more than one address
When I send email (invoices)through my accounting program to more than one recipient, I get the following; Message could not be sent because one of the recepients was rejected by the server. Server response 5015.54 syntax error in parameter scanning. Does anyone know what this means? one of the addresses you are trying to send to is bad - examine the email addresses for errors. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Author, Google and Other Search Engines (Visual QuickStart Guide)...

can outlook download the attachment of the incoming mail automatically?
can outlook download the attachment of the incoming mail automatically? what i want to do is once there is a new mail comes, outlook will automatically download the attachment, it would be better if it can be set to download some specific attachement? Thanks Not sure what you mean. Are you using POP or IMAP? By default, in POP, the attachment will download automatically with the message. Linus wrote: > can outlook download the attachment of the incoming mail > automatically? > > what i want to do is once there is a new mail comes, > outlook will automatically download t...

Sending/Receiving e-mail #2
When I try to send/receive e-mail I get an error message (0X80042108)Outlook is unable to connect to your incoming (pop3) e-mail server. I have mail and can access it through web mail. My ISP is Road Runner and virus protection is Tren Micro Internet Security/2004. Hi Steve, please read this article, http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;318790 -- Gestern gings noch, ICH habe nichts gemacht! ;-) Bravestar@Datenschutzministerium.de "Steve" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:2decd01c46aaa$da7323e0$a501280a@phx.gbl... > Wh...

deleted emails in outlook 2007 return back in the inbox
A user deletes emails and then after a week, the deleted emails show back in the inbox. Help? "Roy@bnl.gov" <Roybnlgov@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DF9BE735-98B5-488E-9CB1-35757A71FA80@microsoft.com... >A user deletes emails and then after a week, the deleted emails show back >in > the inbox. Help? Are you sure it is the same thing or are they actually just similar things - like spam that you get more than once for example? Secondly, if you are at a Govt installation, is this happening because of email being restored by someone at the ser...

Deleting a Batch
Does anyone know how to delete a batch... We just upgraded from QS2000, and we have imported our history... while learning the product we created several transactions and ran a z report... However all of the elements of this batch are bogus and now it would appear as though we can not purge batches like we couldv'e done in QS2000... My Accounting staff is now going crazy because the taxes are now way off the charts... any help would be extreamly appreiciated... Mitchell Mitchell, First backup your files, then backup up again to somewhere else to be safe. If you are on the M...

can not delete mail in outlook 2004
hi all, i am using outlook 2003, i can not delete mail in inbox and delete items. it showed that "outlook.pst can not access, there are no enough space". pls help me How large is your .pst file? RIght click on the root of your mailbox, = select properties->folder size. --=81 Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. =20 After furious head scratching, trang asked: | hi all, |=20 | i am using outlook 2003, i can not delete mail in inbox and d...

Mail Message window position
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Email Client: pop When opening a mail message it positions itself in the upper left corner of my monitor. Can this be set to a new default postion? This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_005E_01CA93E5.598E43D0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable What Entourage update you have on your Mac? Entourage --> about = Entourage. <19ertim@officeformac.com> wrote in message = news:59bb0bde.-1@webcrossing....

Search for mail in multiple PST files
I have about 90 pst files that I need to search for mail with about a dozen terms and phrases. Outlook will only allow you to search one pst at a time, and I've tried Google Desktop and MS Desktop Search and they are not effectively indexing all the emails, but even if they did I cannot effectively export the results to a file. Does anyone know of a utility or method that would work best for this? http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook/HA011415261033.aspx or http://zyfind.com/products_technology/productsheets/ZyFIND%20for%20Outlook.pdf -- John Oliver, Jr MCSE, MCT, CCNA Exchange...

Deleted excel file
Hi all, I work a helpdesk and have a user that inadvertently deleted an Excel spreadsheet that she had just created (no backup). Since it is not in the recycle bin, is there a way to recover this file or is it lost? Thanks in advance. Kent Hi Kent, If the file is not listed in the Recycle Bin or elsewhere on the user's system, it is likely not recoverable; however, the user may want to check with third-party utilities such as Norton or Mace Utilities for possible recovery options. Hope this helps! -- Tom Moore [MSFT] This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties...

Cannot Read E-Mail If Sent BCC Outlook 2003
I have this problem with Outlook 2003 when receiving e-mail sent to me addressed in the BCC address box. When I open the mail all I get is gibberish. I have Vista Home Premium and Outlook 2003 was installed with Office Professional 2003. Mail sent to me in the TO... box and the CC... box work fine. Anyone out there having this problem. Any suggestions to fix. Thanks David David <dwillie@wildblue.net> wrote: > I have this problem with Outlook 2003 when receiving e-mail sent to me > addressed in the BCC address box. When I open the mail all I get is > gibberish. It's...

Crm flooded by underliverable mail
Hello, We have several queues in CRM which are populated with emails by the email router. Most of the time everything works fine, but sometimes things go wrong. When a user sends a mail to a wrong address CRM is able to send the mail out, but the actual mailbox gets a reply about the message being undeliverable. Since the email router monitors this mailbox, the error message is also placed in the queue. As far as I know that is normal behaviour. The problem is that this mail does not arrive 1 time in CRM but a couple of hundreds of times. Does anyone have an idea how this could happen?...

e-mail address is unresolved in the From field
Hi there! if got a problem with the resolve of the "From" Contact when i send an e-mail through outlook and track it to CRM. When I switch to CRM to watch the created E-Mail activity i get the following message: "The sender's email address could not be resolved to a record in the system. At least one recipient could not be resolved to a record in the system." But the contact exists in CRM, the link has to be done each time manually, which is very annoying! Any ideas / solutions? hy looks like the emails is used more than one time in the crm system. take care: c...

reply Mailto: Subject: eqaul to original mail
Hi, I am trying to do what voting buttons do BUT I have items to be ticked in the mail that went out to rate the content of the mail. Typically a rating might be from 1 to 10 so that the displayed text will be "3", The mail will be to me, the subject must be "3" PLUS the original mail's Subject, The body can be blank. "mailto:me@myaddress.com?subject="1" "original mails subject" <-- ????? Thnaks & Regards -- erichv http://forums.slipstick.com Simply add the subject to the link as well. You can also custom...

Does e-mail router automatically set regarding?
Hi, I succefully installed the e-mail router on our CRM system. I have set the e-mail option to track e-mails from accounts, contacts and lead. Now when I receive an e-mail from a known contact it is imported in CRM but not linked to the contact. So the "Regarding" field is not set. Is this correct or did I miss some configuration option? I would like the e-mail to be linked to the contact automatically Kind regards, Steven Boers You need to open the web client and check the workplace (type = email and my received emails). see if the email appears their? if so then open the ...

how to increase mail box to receive large messages using outlook ?
I am having messages bounced saying mail box not large enough -- how do I fix this ?? Thanks Chris speak to your email admin - if they are messages you send, speak to the recipient so they can ask their admin. (but don;t hold your breath that you'll get it increased) -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Author, Google and Other Search Engines (Visual QuickStart Guide) Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com Jo...

How do I set up outlook to retrieve my email?
"George Hopkins" <George Hopkins@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C787F80B-EFFB-42BC-98B6-085AA3B052B6@microsoft.com... > Choose E-mail accounts.. from the Tools drop down menu. You will need to have your ISPs POP3 and SMTP server names, your email address and initial password as assigned by your ISP. ...

delete rows containing blank/missing values
I have very large database( almost 500,000 ) that contains road characteristic readings in two columns taken by a highly sophisticated instrument . I would like to remove the rows that the instrument missed to take the reading. Could some one help me in doing this. The normal technique would be to construct a SELECT query that returns only the rows you want. What distinguishes these rows from the others? On 10 Mar 2007 21:47:50 -0800, prasanna.kusam@gmail.com wrote: >I have very large database( almost 500,000 ) that contains road >characteristic readings in two columns taken by a hi...

Send To Mail Recipient problem
I am having an issue with using the 'mail to pdf' option in some reports. The users with the problem are GP9 sp1 with Adobe std 8. They can run a service call report and use the email option fine but when they try to do the same with an invoice the window never pops up for the new email message. in the Customer Internet and email info...(same with vendor) you have to put the "mailto:" without the quotes in the email address eg: mailto:mycustomer@company.com Tami "Chris" wrote: > I am having an issue with using the 'mail to pdf' option in some r...

No signature in Tools/Send to/mail recipient
If I have a Word document opened and I select "Tools" then "Send To" then "Mail Recipient" my signature (including a confidentiality statement) is not included in the email. This is also the case when I try "Tools/Send to/Mail Recipient (as attachment) which is more surprising to me. Is there any way to make sure my signature and confidentiality statement are appended to all messages sent through Outlook (regardless of how the message is started)? Thanks! -- Rick B No, this is because Word only loads a stub of Outlook. If you want all settings...

Newbie
Hi all Strange situation here! A user has succeeded in sending an email with 15 Mb plus of attachments. But he cannot now move this message into a Public Folder for general access. Anyone know why this should be? He has access to this Public folder and has regularly moved mail items to it. System is: Exchange Server 2003, on Win2003 Server, with Outlook 2003 clients. Any help appreciated Phil Verify the permissions on the public folder through Outlook. In Outlook, highlight the pf, go to properties, go to summary tab, what permissions is he granted? James Chong MCSE + Messaging, MC...

E-mail Templates HTML format with pictures
Is it possible to create custom templates with an HTML body, including like my company logo ? If this is possible, can any one help me.. Thank you again in advance I created a web page in MS FrontPage. Posted the page on a web server with a public address. Then copied the page into a Direct Email Template. If you don't require a logo you can just paste it from FrontPage right into the Direct Email Template. HTH Donnie Sweat "Ulrich" <Ulrich@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A2BF4B7E-D92E-41EC-A55A-7B53AEE60A22@microsoft.com... > Is it possible ...

Deleting Rows if..
I'm trying to get visual basic to delete all the rows that have a certain value (i.e. 1) in a specific column. I've seen this done with a loop, but I'm not sure how it all works. Any insight would be great Thanks Dennis Try the example on this page Dennis http://www.rondebruin.nl/delete.htm Post back if you need help -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl "dennis" <dennis.chou@ibtco.com> wrote in message news:010601c423fb$764c4590$a301280a@phx.gbl... > I'm trying to get visual basic to delete all the rows that > have a certain value...

User Mailbox that more than one person sends e-mail from
Do to a SARBOX requirement we were told to set all user passwords expire. The issue is we have some users that we set up where more than one person sends e-mail from it. We set the mailbox up in outlook for the people that need to send mail as that user. When those user's password expires the person trying to send - gets an error and is not allowed to send. Is there any way to get around this issue? Thanks Jennifer Jennifer: For your shared mailbox, I would disable that account. Then, create a security group that contains as members everyone that should have permissions t...