Restore files only view the last month emails

I have outlook 2003 i added mi windows XP Pro to Domain
then Xp create a new profile.
I try to restore files from old user profile, but when i
made it Only e-mails from last month and past appears !!!
Please if somebody have any answer for this problem
Please Help me

After to made it i clean a virus called BackDoor.Berbew.F
but i don't know if this was the problem.

I search for All Pst files and any have mails from this
month June

attachment file order
Outlook 2003 new message plain text mode I insert 10 jpg images as attachments. They appear in the attachment window in the order I inserted them. How can I rearrange them to change the order they appear in the window so people who receive the e-mail will open them in the proper order? Dale Embed them in the html message body instead of attaching them? Otherwise, you can't control which one they click on first or which they open first after saving them. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual Qui...

Excel template that lists each month's meetings w/ some detail
I'm looking for an Excel template that lists every month of the year with room to list weekly, monthly and quarterly meetings, including some detail for each meeting. Probably would need to be landscape oriented. The main intent is to give the person using it an idea of upcoming meetings, the intent of each and what prep is required. ...

HELP!! Viewing email images

links in emails
When I try to open a link included in an email nothing happens? Hi, This problem can be caused by several different things. Do you receive an error message when you click on a hyperlink, or does nothing happen at all? Can you use hyperlinks in other programs, such as Word? Please have a look at the following Knowledge Base articles to see if these resolve your problem. 177054.KB.EN-US OLEXP: Internet Shortcuts in Outlook Express Do Not Start Web Browser You can access this article by clicking on the link below. http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=KB;EN-US;177054 257464.K...

slow emails
We are using exchange 2000 sever. and we have one user on one machine that her emails take awhile to process, up to 3hrs possibly. She is running outlook 2002, with all updates as of 10/9/03. I have figured in the past that it was just the other servers the mail was going through that was slowing it down. But when she uses, another persons acount on another machine it runs fine. Is this and outlook/machine problem, a server problem, or a problem that is out of my hands? Or is there a problem at all? >-----Original Message----- >We are using exchange 2000 sever. and we ha...

Trouble sending emails #2

email set up in publisher

automatically naming files for savingb

Update Month
Hello, I need help designing a VBA macro that would the following: I have in row C5 "From January 2005 to xxxx" I'd like to replace or update xxxx by the current month, which I have in cell A2. Thanks, Jeff, If A2 is a date: Range("C5").Value = "From January 2005 to " & Format(Range("A2").Value, "mmmm yyyy") If A2 is a string: Range("C5").Value = "From January 2005 to " & Range("A2").Value HTH, Bernie MS Excel MVP "Jeff" <Jeff@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:...

multiple revieve of emails
I recieve multiple copys of emails in outlook. In some cases I get 100 copys of the exact same message, in other cases it is ok, then others many times Only one message on server Jim <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I recieve multiple copys of emails in outlook. In some > cases I get 100 copys of the exact same message, in other > cases it is ok, then others many times Only one message on > server Usually caused by 1) Send/receive interval too small or 2) server timeout value too small or 3) rules that don't contain the "stop processing more rules...

Delay receiving email
Hi, We use Exchange 2000 and Windows 2000. I have recently been expeirencing intermitent delays in receiving email from two seperate domains.The delays are usually 3 hours but sometimes even longer. In the header info the delay happens at the last hop before reaching our domain. I have checked the exchange logs as well as the logs on our gateway but they do not indicate any delay once we receive the email. I am not sure what else I should do. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks, Bryan ...

3-Color Scale Vlookup for Current Month/Previous/Pre-Previous
Is it possible to Conditionally Format a cell so that the colors are based off of VLOOKUP's? What I mean is I have a table on another tab and it has by month how complete the build is. I want the conditional format to color the percent of the current month red, percent of previous month yellow and pre-previous month green. I tried putting the formula =("41227-1",BuildData,18,FALSE) as the current, = ("41227-1",BuildData,17,FALSE) as the previous, and = ("41227-1",BuildData,16,FALSE) as the pre-previous. However, it uses only the cells value to colo...

Build View
Hallo guys, i would like to build a new view, where each user can see all accounts or contacts of his territory. If I am a User from East I want to click the view MyTerritory and I can see all accounts or contacts from east. Is this possible?? Otherwise I had to build a view for each territory :(. Thx. Just join the account and territory tables then the territory and user table. Finally add a condition on the user table with column User and operator "equal current user". -- Patrick Verbeeten (MCPD) Lead Developer Aviva IT Tools for CRM Developers and Administrators http:/...

Workplace View
Can anyone tell me if there is a way (supported or unsupported) to change which columns are disaplayed in the Workplace views? TIA Corb ...

cant send emails 02-14-10
I have tried everything you guys have suggested in the other posts, including uninstalling and reinstalling the mail software. I have two email accounts & neither will send. It had been working since Nov 09 and just suddenly stopped. I have windows 7 & windows live mail. Here is the error I keep getting: Your server has unexpectedly terminated the connection. Possible causes for this include server problems, network problems, or a long period of inactivity. This is the local server I use. Subject 'Fw: Fwd: xoxo' Server: 'smtp.acsalaska.net' Window...