Reset Level 1 Security

Security settings on Outlook 2002 make it impossible to
send or recieve dot-url files. dot-url is included in the
list of Level 1 security. How can I change that. so I can
send and recieve URLs?
0
anonymous (74722)

See http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/esecup/getexe.htm to learn how to get
the attachments off. One popular method is Attachment Options from
www.slovaktech.com
For more information on the security features, see
http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/esecup.htm

If you use OE, hit Forward on a message and open or save the attachment,
then close the message. Or disable it using Tools | Options | Security.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

"Kevin" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> Security settings on Outlook 2002 make it impossible to
> send or recieve dot-url files. dot-url is included in the
> list of Level 1 security. How can I change that. so I can
> send and recieve URLs?

0
dianenws (1904)
1/7/2004 11:18:33 PM
Kevin <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

> Security settings on Outlook 2002 make it impossible to
> send or recieve dot-url files. dot-url is included in the
> list of Level 1 security. How can I change that. so I can
> send and recieve URLs?

Just type the URL in a plain text message.
--
Brian Tillman
Smiths Aerospace

Tillman (1436)

1 word doc, multiple tabs
Other people have referenced a tabbed view to be able to view multiple documents at one time. Really Windows 7 taskbar takes care of this. I, on the other hand, want to see multiple tabs within 1 document like Excel. Example of use: I'm thinking about writing a book, and I have SEVERAL scenes in my head. Right now I would have to create SEVERAL word documents to get them all down, then create a main document and copy and paste stuff back and forth as I write. With a single tabbed document, I could write all my scenes as individual tabs, then "link" them to the m...

Rules window disappears in less than 1 second
I just installed Outlook 2003 and now when I click on Rules the Rules dialog ox pops up for less that 1 second and then disappears not allowing any entry into it for editing and or setting up a rule. Any Ideas? ...

Report that display percentage below certain level
I got a spreadsheet contain inventory number from remote site. I need to run a report to display when inventory below a certain percentage. I try to use privot table to display the infomration. But it doesn't display everything below 40%. Is there anyway you can enter an percentage and display all remote site that below certain percentage (Eample: like 35%) on a report? Thanks. TSS, A pivot table groups like items, and makes a calculation on each group -- not what you need. You need a filter (Excel's way of saying "query" in database parlance). If your table...

What version of Excel converts Lotus 1-2-3 spreadsheets?
I had a 30-day trial version of Microsoft Office (which I do not know what version it was) and purchased the Student 2003 Office which no longer converts Lotus 1-2-3 spreadsheets to the Excel spreadsheet. I'd like to upgrade and do not know which one to purchase. Roberta I don't know if the S&T sku for Excel limits the files to open, but in XL2003 (part of Office 2003 Pro) there is a Lotus 1-2-3 option under File>Open...>Files of type drop-down>Lotus 1-2-3 -- HTH Nick Hodge Microsoft MVP - Excel Southampton, England nick_hodgeTAKETHISOUT@zen.co.uk.ANDTHIS www.ni...

printing a 50:1 scale plan
I'm trying to print a 50:1 scale plan of a large room on a sheet of A3 paper. If A3 is too small I can move up to a plotter if required. What I need to end up with is a physical printout that measures 2cm for every metre. I'm finding the number of different settings confusing - please could someone suggest the correct settings to me? ...

Workbook reference is reset to [0] in chart data source spec

Using Advanced Security
1. We need to roll out some changes in security. What I want to do is make changes to the user classes, roll these changes to the test system and validate them, thereafter roll these changes to production. How can I roll down class changes/copy class security only to one company at a time? 2. When we to use import/export functionality, while importing, should we mark "only import non-default security"? What does this flag do? Hi Jack The followin KB has lots of information that you will find useful. https://mbs.microsoft.com/knowledgebase/KBDisplay.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;89470...

printer security settings in registry from MFC or Win32API
Hi to all, I am trying to make a service for controlling print jobs for Win NT/2000/XP platform. I realized it would be very convenient to set the following printer security settings for USERS or Everyone Groups: Allow Print, Deny manage documents. I saw that it is possible to do that for 2000 and XP, but I did not find anything about setting Deny manage documents for NT. So, my first question is: Is it possible to set Deny manage documents for NT 4.0 in some other manner?? Later, I realized that registry value KEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Print\Printers\<printe...

How to combine text from 3 cells into 1 cell with space and ", bet
How to combine text from 3 cells into 1 cell with space and ", between. Is it a formala I can use? HI Try this =A1&" "&""""&B1&" "&""""&C1, adjust range to your needs HTH John "JOF" <JOF@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3BD2A42E-BCB9-4504-8454-727E366E25DD@microsoft.com... > How to combine text from 3 cells into 1 cell with space and ", between. Is > it > a formala I can use? ...

leveling to delete days
I would like to use Leveling (or similar) to delete work days from a lower priority task when there is an overallocation. ie. The start Date and End Date are fixed but the Work changes to reolve the conflict. Is this possible? Hi, Sorry but there is no function in the Scheduling engine that will do that. Leveling will only delay work if necessary to resolve overallocations, never change work or units. HTH -- Jan De Messemaeker Microsoft Project Most Valuable Professional +32 495 300 620 For availability check: http://users.online.be/prom-ade/Calendar.pdf "ellebel...

CRM 1.2 Activitys
For some reason my companies CRM database has become corrupt and there are some invalid Activities listed in the ActivityBase Database. I have been able to locate the invalid entries and was considering just manually deleting them from the database, since deleting from the CRM interface isn't working. Will manually deleting them just cause more headaches for me? If I do remove the activities are there other tables that will need to have rows manually removed also? I can seem to find documentation on how activities are related to the other tables? Manually updating the database is...

Security
when I try to send a link from a web site I get a message that Outlook block potentially unsafe attachments, if I send the e-mail to myself I get teh same message back that out has blocked bla bla bla HOW DO I TURN THIS OFF>..... if I send the link to my aol account rather then comcast I can read the link (or attachment) no porblem, HELP..... phil Can't really be turned off, but it can be customized to need. See http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/esecup/getexe.htm for more information. -- Neo [MVP Outlook] Due to the Swen virus, all e-mails sent to this account will be de...

How do I autodate(excel) every 7 days ex. 1/1/06-1/31/06?
Enter 1/1/2006 in A1 In A2 enter =A1+7 Drag/copy down. Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Thu, 12 Jan 2006 11:36:03 -0800, "tlk1214" <tlk1214@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: ...

MSN Sync
Is anyone aware of any reviews or studies establishing the security of the information on MSN? As I mentioned in another post, I've been hesitant to sync all my financial info with MS servers, but if there has been any 3rd party validation of security and privacy I may consider it. Thanks! Carlos, Very tempting....., but DON'T DO IT!!! JB "Carlos G" <cgnjunkregDELETE@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:<#ggc5ALUEHA.760@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl>... > Is anyone aware of any reviews or studies establishing the security of the > information on MSN? As I men...

Anyone know PBDA Spec 1.3.1 Part 3 License Package Hash Algorithm
I studing Protected Broadcast Driver Architecture (PBDA 1.3.1) Part 3 : WMDRM on PBDA. Who know section 3.14.3 "License Package" License_package_hash uses what hash algorithm ? ...

Outlook Security Settings
When clicking on the Trusted Code Tab for the Outlook Security Settings form I receive the error "Could not load some objects because they are not available on this machine" I click OK and the add button is disabled/doesn't work. I am simply trying to get into the Trusted Code tab so I can add one dll. Any assistance would be appreciated. Thank you. On Fri, 27 Jan 2006 06:54:03 -0800, Th3man <Th3man@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >When clicking on the Trusted Code Tab for the Outlook Security Settings form >I receive the error "Could not load some ob...

how do you sort a table by column 1
thank you in advance -- paul Hi Paul I am not too sure where you are in EXCEL or what you are asking but let me give you a simple example in the hope that it will answer your question. 1. Bring up a new (blank) Workbook. 2. In cells A1 to A5 enter:- a1 a2 a3 a4 a5 3. In cells B1 to B5 enter:- b1 b2 b3 b4 b5 4. In cells C1 to C5 enter:- c1 c2 c3 c4 c5 5. To sort by colum A (in EXCEL 2007):- - highlight A1 to C5 (inclusive) - Data / Sort / Sort by Column A / Order Z to A 6. Hit OK. 7. You will now see cells sorted as follows:- a5 b5 c5 a4 b4 c4 a3 b3 c3 a2 b2 c2 a1 b1 c...

Questions to exmerge 6.5.7408.1 (newest version)
- What is the maximum size of a PST file that exmerge can export to? (the ~1.8GB limit from Outlook 2002 and previos?) - We need exmerge for archiving the Excahnge Journaling Mailbox and will use the dataimportmethod=3 option in the ini file, which should export the mailbox into a pst and the delete the content of the mailbox. What will happen with messages that arrive in the mailbox during the exmerge export? Is exmerge smart enough to leave these messages in the Mailbox or does exmerge delete all messages in the mailbox after the export? Thanks in advance for any help! Franz Exmerge as...

Event ID: 5891 is logged in the Exchange Server Application log by CRM 1.2

I can't install the 12.2.1 update on Snow Leopard
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Office 2008 12.2.1 Update can't be installed on this disk. A version of the software required to install this update was not found on this volume. I guarantee a legitimate copy of Office 2008 for Mac is on my iMac. Any suggestions? On 9/30/09 3:43 PM, in article 59b7d9fc.-1@webcrossing.caR9absDaxw, "kpainte1@officeformac.com" <kpainte1@officeformac.com> wrote: > Office 2008 12.2.1 Update can't be installed on this disk. A version of the > software required to install this update was n...

Price level change
hey everyone, Is there anyway i change customer pricelevel in status.html. i know we can do it in POS by selecting discount but i know most of the time my cashiers would forget to do it so i am trying to change it in Status.html. thanks for your help, shoby ...

Data Migration from CRM 1.2 database to CDF database
Hello After talking to Microsoft It was best to reinstall CRM 1.2 and do a data migration. I have reinstalled CRM 1.2 and have used the datamigration Framework to create the CDF database. All the CDF now needs is the data to be imported. 1) Is there a tool or something that I can use to import the old 1.2 data into the CDF 2)When I try using the DTS it cannot convert between datatypes. Does the CDF have to have exactly the datatype that it was created with or can I change the datatype to suit the old 1.2 data? Thanks Just and update on the situation In the CDF database the pri...

Conflict wih Database Language Version 1.2.0151 when installing RM
Has anyone found a solution when facing a "Version Mismatch: This application requires language database 1.08 and the language database file you are using is version 1.2.0151..." I am installing RMS on a HP Win XP Media Center. I did not face this issue when installing it on a Sony Win XP Media Center. Tried looking in the "Add/Remove Software" but can't find an update to uninstall in order to fall back to the previous version. Any suggestions and / or known solution will be highly appreciated. Thanks! Are you installing this for a live database ? The current ...

what does the size 1/72 means
trying to find out if appies font or point You can specify a row height of 0 (zero) to 409. This value represents the height measurement in points (1 point equals approximately 1/72 inch or 0.035 cm). The default row height is 12.75 points (approximately 1/6 inch or 0.4 cm). If a row has a height of 0 (zero), the row is hidden. "Vin_microsoft" wrote: > trying to find out if appies font or point 1/72 of an inch is one point. Font sizes are measured in points. -- Cheers macropod [Microsoft MVP - Word] "Vin_microsoft" <Vin_microsof...

RoboToolz RT-7715-2 Automatic Leveling 2-Beam Level and Plumb Crossliner
Price:$299.00 Image: http://thediscounfinder.info/image.php?id=B000CPJ3UQ Best deal: http://thediscounfinder.info/index.php?id=B000CPJ3UQ I AM VDERY PLEASED WITH THE LEVEL, SEEMS WELL MADE WITH NICE CASE. THE SIZE IS ALSO NICE AND EASE OF OPERATION. I DEFINITELY LIKE HAVING THE CROSSLINE FEATURE, HANDY FOR INSTALLING CABINETS. this thing has helped us layout and reduce our errors for measuring showers & Mirrors. not that great in real bright light and long distances from the source, but an excellent value. This level works great for simple indoor tasks. The mounting options are gre...