requesting data from exchange server #2

I have this user that is having severe problems with outlok 2003 in which
she clicks on address book and the whole thing freezes and says requesting
data from exchange server.
outlook is completely frozen. any idea why? other users are not reporting
this issue

0
Nobody7255 (22)

nobody <nobody@nobody.com> wrote:

> I have this user that is having severe problems with outlok 2003 in
> which she clicks on address book and the whole thing freezes and says
> requesting data from exchange server.
> outlook is completely frozen. any idea why? other users are not
> reporting this issue

Call your local Help Desk.  Surely your company has IT people or Exchange
admins.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

0
tillman1952 (16052)

MS Money 95 data files

Public Folder server
Hi, I have 2 different servers as follows : Server1 = Mailbox server Server2 = Public Folder server (only has one PF store) My query: What should be the value for HomeMDB attribute when i click on ADSI edit and navigate till ...>Server Name > System Attendant's properties on Server2? Right now the value for HomeMDB of System Attendent on Server2 is showing "Not Set". Should it be pointing to Server1? Pls guide. thanks Are you having problems with the way it's configured? -- Ed Crowley MVP - Exchange "Protecting the world from PSTs and brick backups!"...

Lookup based on criteria in 2 columns

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

Microsoft POS #2

Rollup 2 and Office 2007