replying to a forwarded email using another address

Hi,

I get my email forwarded from my website to Outlook.  When
I reply from Outlook the address shows my computer
address.  Is there anyway I can configure Outlook so that
the address shows my website address?
0
anonymous (74722)

using a check box to display text from a list
Excel 2003 I am trying to use a check box to display a category (Text) from a list in a cell and have tried code based on an "if structure" with no success. Has anyone got any suggestions. Roger W wrote: > Excel 2003 > I am trying to use a check box to display a category (Text) from a > list in a cell and have tried code based on an "if structure" with no > success. Has anyone got any suggestions. Hi Roger, Try to post the code you used, so we can suggest how to modify... -- Thanks in advance for your feedback. Ciao Franz Verga from Italy ...

How to concatenate a url and the value of another cell
Hello, What I'm wanting to do is to have a column of cells formatted as hyperlinks that I can just click on and have them take me to a website (the website will be the same for all of them). That part I can do. However, I want the cell's url to pull in a value from another column and add this value onto the end of the website url. To be more specific, what I have is a logfile with usernames and ip addresses. I then have a third column of cells that I want to contain the url and I want each of these url cells to append the ip address that occurs in that record to the end of the u...

So is Outlook Express no longer best way to read/use NG?
If you use the MS provided web interface, you can filter & create by type; Question, Suggestion or Comment. Is everything posted from Outlook Express going to show up as a Comment instead of a Question? Seems like this should be the exact opposite; as I've seen more Questions than Comments! ...

Teachers/Admin reading emails?
Hi I'm trying to come up with an easy way as an admin and also as a teacher to read children's email.; I don't want to do this because I'm nasty, I need to do it to check the system is not being abused. I've had a look at adding user accounts to my admin outlook but if I do that I get a message: "Unable to display the folder. Microsoft Office Outlook could not access the specified folder location". What am I doing wrong? Thanks XYZ wrote: > I'm trying to come up with an easy way as an admin and also as a > teacher to read children's email.; I ...

A macro to authorize a user to run another macro.
Hi All, I have created an excel addin which contains some macros but i have sent the same to all my team members but i want to restrict some of the team members from using the same .i.e who are not authorized to use the above mentioned addin. So I want a macro which should first check the existence of a user's XP ID in my sql database table and then allow him to run the macro from my addin. If the user's XP ID is not present in my sql database then it should show a message that "You are not a authorized user to run this macro". I have a code with me which actually c...

Problem with MS CRM Token in sending email from comaigne.
Hello, I have a problem with executing campaigns in MS CRM. I added a marketing list to campaigns activities and sending mail merge email to all my clients. Emails which were sending from mail merge (use word) do not have a MS CRM token in their subject. So answers are not automatically linked to campaign activity. In my MS CRM system settings dialog box I set option email tracking for enabled and I don’t have problem with sending email form MS CRM. Any suggestions? Thx for your help. ...

emailing personified messages
I need to send out emails to my customers from my home computer. Though the taxt I send is the same, I need each email to look individual in the sense that it is adresses to a particular address, without showing other adresses. How do I automate this? OL help>mail merge "aa" <A@aa.com> wrote in message news:eUNV%23afFHHA.4072@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > I need to send out emails to my customers from my home computer. > Though the taxt I send is the same, I need each email to look individual in > the sense that it is adresses to a particular address, without sho...

Bounced email capture.
Is there a way to capture bounce emails? Sorry, forgot to add that this is for Exchange 2003. "Boobatron" wrote: > Is there a way to capture bounce emails? Hi Sure it is possible, you have afew options you can either create a catchall SMTP Event sync, or use a product called MailBasketMD from TurboGeeks, see the links below: MS Document CatchAll SMTP mailbox EventSync http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;324021 MailbasketMD from Turbo Geeks http://turbogeeks.com/products/mailbasket.asp There is also a pre made SMTP Event Sync script you could use http:...

A2007 SP2 sending pdf attachment to email comes out portrait
I have an app that uses an event procedure to send a report in pdf format via email. It's a simple command, works perfectly most of the time. Every 50 or so times, various users, it ends up generating the report in Portrait format instead of landscape. No rhyme or reason. Sender will execute the app 5 times, then on the sixt time, it turns up portrait, then send it again and it turns up landscape as it should. What is happening here? "JimfromIndy" <jim.shaffer@gmail.com> a �crit dans le message de groupe de discussion : 5a7f94a8-d164-4564-b063-4b141c67765...

How to retrieve Vendor list using eConnect.
Hi, Using eConnect (GP 7.5), how can I retrieve a list of vendor based on a search criteria? For example, find all vendors where vendor_id like 'P%'? Many Thanks. Ciao, Richard. If you can write SQL statements in eConnect you could pull the data from the PM00101 table and use the like statement. Rick "Richard" <richard.louapre@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1121177712.556461.150970@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com... > Hi, > > Using eConnect (GP 7.5), how can I retrieve a list of vendor based on a > search criteria? > > For example, find all ...

How do I set up a repeating weekly email in outlook?
I am trying to set up an email that is sent out every Thursday to serve as a reminder with out having to repeat the process every week. Is there a way to perform this action? DDPARTIN1;707494 Wrote: > I am trying to set up an email that is sent out every Thursday to serve as a > reminder with out having to repeat the process every week. Is there a way to > perform this action? Outlook does not have a built-in means of doing this. There are two possible solutions. 1. Write a script that sends the message using VBScript. Schedule it to run using Windo...

BUG: MAPI Crashes When Using COM Multithread Model!
Hi. I use MS Exchange 2000 SP3 with latest pack (September 2003 Exchange 2000 Server Post-Service Pack 3 Rollup). I have initialized mapi & mapi session in MTA thread then I have running two MTA threads that both run OpenMsgStore repeatedly and then close it. After brief work period MAPI crashed! My thread function seems like: ::CoInitializeEx(0, COINIT_MULTITHREADED); MAPIINIT_0 mapiInit = { MAPI_INIT_VERSION, MAPI_NT_SERVICE | MAPI_NOCOINIT }; ::MapiInitialize(&mapiInit); while(...) { LPMDB lpMDB = NULL; hRes = threadParams.lpMapiSession->OpenMsgStore(NULL, th...

Email invoices w/ Money small business
I would like to email my invoices as html or Doc. How do I do this. Emailing the txt of an invoice lookes terrible. Any sugestions? ...

Automatically outline all email addresses in a given text by putting them in red-bold
Hi, I often treat raw texts and need to quickly visialize the paragraph containg email addresses. It takes me a great deal of working time t manually click red-bold on each email address I see in a text and it i not rare that I omit some addresses. Is there a simple function (like replace all *@* with *@* red-bold) i Excel or Word that I can use to automatize the process? Thanx in advanc -- frenchbo ----------------------------------------------------------------------- frenchbox's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=2927 View this thread: http://w...

Large emails
Hi At the moment our emails are routed through a seperate server that has software installed on it that allows us to queue up large attachments and send them out of office hours. I have E2K SP3, I am going to migrate to E2K3 shortly and was hoping and wondering that E2K3 had this functionality built into it. Thanks Bob You can simply create an smtp connector and specify that. Not required to route through another server. -- Bharat Suneja MCSE, MCT -------------------------------- "bob smythe" <bob@aol.com> wrote in message news:O01PFKSvFHA.3500@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx...

Junk Email & Blocked Senders List
If I drag email to the Junk Email folder, doesn't that automatically add the sender to the Blocked Senders List? Or do I really have to right click every single spammer and choose "Add to Blocked Senders List?" Using Outlook 2003. Thanks. rju166 <and_mike@hotmail.com> wrote: > If I drag email to the Junk Email folder, doesn't that automatically > add the sender to the Blocked Senders List? Nope. There's nothing special about moving an itrem into the Junk E-mail folder. > Or do I really have to > right click every single spammer and choose "A...

Contacts not available as address book
I've just transferred my data files from a W98 PC to a new stand-alone WXP PC (by temporarily installing the old hard drive in the new PC and copying all the data files over to a separate folder in the new hard drive). I then copied outlook.pst (all 212MB) to C:\Documents and Settings\Maurice\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Outlook (where it has transmogrified itself down to 135MB). The old version of Outlook was 2000, the new version is 2002. Almost everything I have tried so far works fine, except for the following problem. When I try to use the address book, I g...

Additional Exchange Mailbox downloads emails again everyday

Can I cut and paste email messages into a cell and it only show when I click on the cell?
Thanks Colin Colin, I don't believe that you can do that. You could paste the email messages to another sheet and then use a hyperlink to goto it or use a vba form solution. -- Hope this helps Martin Fishlock, Bangkok, Thailand Please do not forget to rate this reply. "colincurious@hotmail.com" wrote: > Thanks > Colin > > Hi Colin, You could use a Worksheet SelectionChange event procedure to render the contents of certain cells invisible unless the cell is the active cell. For Example, this results in A1, B1 and G4 only being visible on the sheet (still...

Using PDT to populate Purchase Order
Has anyone had success getting a PDT to populate a Purchase Order? I am using a Worth Data model with a keyboard wedge. I have tried slowing down the upload so that the software can keep up, but the SKU# keeps jumping into the quantities section. Is there a brand/model available that someone is currently using sucessfully? I appreciate your comments. Paul Bunn TechStar Solutions PAUL I JUST PURCHASED MOLBILE SUITE BY NEW WEST TECHNOLIGIES IT IS AWSOME,IT WORKS WITH POCKET PC GOODLUCK JASON "Paul" wrote: > Has anyone had success getting a PDT to populate a Purchase Order?...

bounce back reply-to
When a delegate sends an email and that email is bounced back it does not send it to the reply-to address.. Instead it goes to the sender .... so if I send out an email on someone's behalf ... if the email is bounced back, I want it to come in my mailbox .... which is set as the reply to... how can I do this ..... TIA - SS Use Send As, not Send on Behalf Of, then. Assign Send As rights on the server (but note that this will grant the delegate *full access* to the other person's mailbox....) then remove the send on behalf of rights you set in Outlook. Shardool Karnik wrote: >...

Using Money 2004 on Networks
Does anyone have any experience or knowledge in using Money 2004 on home networks? If so, what impact does it have on corruptibility? It works fine IF you assure that only one machine has the file open at a time. This includes subtle things like MoneySide and MoneyExpress. My only file corruption in the last three of four years came from inadvertently opening Money and working in the data file on the WiFi laptop when the desktop machine also had the file open. Whatever, have a backup strategy. "Don Sullivan" <monkeyswing@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:01ff01c3824f$36aa...

lockup when using ima[
I am using IMAP, and outlook constantly locks up when trying to connect to the imap account. It will get to xx% and then just freeze, and i have to close outlook form task manager. I have two computers, and I have the same problem on both of them. Russ <Russ@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I am using IMAP, and outlook constantly locks up when trying to > connect to the imap account. It will get to xx% and then just freeze, > and i have to close outlook form task manager. > > I have two computers, and I have the same problem on both of them. If you set up the sam...

using between 2 numbers in a case select
Hello, I was wondering if someone could help, I'm writing a case select wher the first case is <50000, and the next one is between 50000 and 250000 I can't seem to figure out how to do between 2 numbers with a cas select. any help with this would be greatly appreciated Cheers in advance Ri -- rikkin ----------------------------------------------------------------------- rikking's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=970 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27147 Hi Rik you don't need to do the between ...

using shortcut bar for outlook if program not open
If I click on the new email in the shortcut bar and Outlook is not already open, the email form will open and then lock up with the hourglass icon displayed. Outlook will not open. And the blank email form cannot be closed. I have to use the task manager to kill the process. New email icon works fine if Outlook is up and running BEFORE trying to create an new email. ps....Outlook/Office 2000 in Windows XP. ...