Replying from different mail accounts [SOLVED]

Not so much solved, as I followed some advice here and just reporting
back that it worked.

I'm really sorry that I cannot recall the poster that gave the advice
to give my thanks and credit.

Basically, unlike OE, Outlook does not seem to like different email
addys being forwarded to the same ISP account. One has to set up
separate email accounts with one's ISP/mail setup.

So far so good.

Cheers,

Guy

I have already set up separate email accounts.
Do you mean separate *.pst?

Lady Dungeness
Crabby, but Great Legs!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

<LadyDungeness@Fish.Net> wrote in message
> |Not so much solved, as I followed some advice here and just reporting
> |back that it worked.
> |
> |I'm really sorry that I cannot recall the poster that gave the advice
> |to give my thanks and credit.
> |
> |Basically, unlike OE, Outlook does not seem to like different email
> |addys being forwarded to the same ISP account. One has to set up
> |separate email accounts with one's ISP/mail setup.
>
> I have already set up separate email accounts.
> Do you mean separate *.pst?

No, he means seperate email accounts at the ISP.  In otherwords, rather than
address1@some.domain and address2@some.domain both going into the same
mailbox *at the ISP*, they would go into their own seperate mailboxes *at
the ISP*.

--
f.h.

0
f.h.muffman (751)
8/4/2007 6:49:17 AM
On Fri, 3 Aug 2007 23:49:17 -0700, "F. H. Muffman"
<f.h.muffman@hotmail.com> wrote:

>No, he means seperate email accounts at the ISP.  In otherwords, rather than
>address1@some.domain and address2@some.domain both going into the same
>mailbox *at the ISP*, they would go into their own seperate mailboxes *at
>the ISP*.

That is what I meant. Sorry m'lady for not being clear. Toodle-pip.
What, what?

Cheers,

Guy

Watch Accounts
I've set up a watch account to use as a model for an investing strategy I'd like to try. In doing so, I want to be able to track theoretical purchases and sales of individual stocks. I want to track sales and realized gains on my Account Summary window, so I've customized my view to do that. After entering a purchase, the stock shows up just fine on my account summary, but after I sell all shares, it no longer shows up so I'm not able to track realized gains. How can I get Money to continue to display the stocks I no longer "own" in my watch account? a w...

open two different Access reports

Outlook Send/Receive mail SLOW

Do not reply to delivery receipts
I need to block delivery receipts. We already know how to do read receipts. It appears it's not that easy when you have Outlook 2003 clients and Exchange 2003 Ent SP1. Any suggestions out there? Thanks for the help. -pepe ...

Converting Opportunity to Account

Setting up a new e-mail account

Replying to an Outlook e-mail

OLK 2k7

Archiving Projects in Project Accounting
Has anyone found a way to archive closed projects? Thanks. ...

Mailboxsize is different
hi! i've got a crazy problem. when you look at the mailboxes in the exchange system manager, then you see, e.g. user xy with 220 mb mailboxsize. but when you look at the outlook, then the mailbox size is only 150 mb. but there are no filters or something else activated. and the problem is on the local outlook and on the terminalserver outlook. i hope someone has a solution about my problem. thanks. stefan ...

Outllok 2003 reply with wrong account
Howdy - I have Outlook 2003. For some reason my new pc has started doing the same thing as my previous one. I have 5 email accounts. When a person sends me an email to my default account and I reply, it comes from another account. In theory (and it did until the last couple of days) it should come from the account I received the email in.... I change the smtp settings on the accounts as I travel a lot, but other than that I haven't changed anything that I know of to cause this - anyone had the same problem, or better yet - know how to fixt it???!!! Thanks in advance Ron ...

Duplicate E-Mail #4

Re-enabled user account cannot log in
In trying to troubleshoot and issue in CRM where I had multiple user accounts for a single ADUC user, I tried disabling and re-enabling a user's account. But even after re-enabling the account the user cannot log in now. The error message says that it is disallowed when he tries to browse to the CRM server. Please help, I need to get this user account working again asap. Joel ...