Reply button locks up outlook

I started up outlook this morning Only to find that when I
choose to replay to an emai lmessage, outlook locks up.  I
have reinstalled Outlook, and Office, but the problem
remains.  I have also installed every update available.
The problem remains.  Any help would be greatly a
ppreciated.  I am running windows XP and Office XP Pro
with Front page.  HELP ME PLEASE!!!  Microsoft WONT!!!
0
matt3868 (1)

Backing Up Outlook Express Emails
Does anyone know how to back up email's in Outlook Express? Backup your dbx-files For more assistance ask in an Outlook Express forum. This is an Microsoft Office Outlook forum. Outlook Express is family of Internet Explorer and Outlook of the Office family. Here is the link for the right forum http://communities.microsoft.com/newsgroups/default.asp?icp=InternetExplorer Good Luck! -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -Backup and Restore -Create an Office XP CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 3 ----- "Cindy" <anonymous@discussion...

Change <value> in outlook
We Have Exchange 2003 sp2 and outlook 2003 sp2. I have renamed 2 AD accounts. Changed all display names, accounts name etc with the 2 accounts. When users open outlook and send to renamed account they see account name <oldaccountname> in the autocomplete list. I have cleared nk2 files in profile , but it still shows newaccount <oldaccountname> in drop down box. Is there a way to edit the <oldaccountnam> value of the renamed account? I tried the same thing with a freshly loaded PC. with the same result. Thanks You can delete the nickname files. -- Ed Crowley MVP - E...

outlook not senfing mail
i can receive mail, but not send. this is new. all was fine for last 7 months. not sure what to do. thank you any error messages? a bernstein ����: > i can receive mail, but not send. this is new. all was > fine for last 7 months. not sure what to do. > > thank you ...

Microsoft Outlook 2002 #3
How can I allow Level 1 files into Outlook 2002, I keep getting the following message "Outlook blocked access to the following potentially unsafe attachments" Thanks, Stephen Some options here http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/esecup/getexe.htm "spike" <stephen@just4u.ie> wrote in message news:090201c35c10$19100be0$a601280a@phx.gbl... > How can I allow Level 1 files into Outlook 2002, I keep > getting the following message "Outlook blocked access to > the following potentially unsafe attachments" > > Thanks, > > Stephen ...

When launching Outlook I recieve the following error... please he
When launching Outlook 2003 I recieve the following error: The add-in "C:\PROGRAM~1\SPAMBL~1\Bin\461~1.0\SBOLExt.dll" could not be installed or loaded. This problem may be resolved by using Detect and Repair on the Help menu. I ran the Detect and Repair and that didn't work. I ran the repair option from Add and Remove Program in Control Panel and that didn't work. I also un-installed and then re-installed Outlook 2003 and that didn't work. I'm running Windows 2000. Any ideals...? Did you have something possibly called SpamBlocker installed at some point?...

Can't edit print styles in Outlook 2007

Missing Menu Options (Outlook 2002)...
HELP! I've noticed a few things disappearing: 1) When I right-click an e-mail to add the person to the Junk Senders list, the options under "Junk E-mail" are no longer visible (just gives me a stubby blank box) 2) I don't have access to "Tools --> Rules Wizard" - that'c completely disappeared. Any ideas? ...

Outlook 2003 attachments.
When an email comes in with say a word attachment, i go to open the attachment the only option i get is 'save to disk' or cancel. It gives a message saying that this file might contain a virus etc. etc. This happens with all attachments. How can i change it so there is a open button also. The pc is windows 2000 sp 4 with Office 2003. Regards ...

Outlook 2000 doesn't respond after downloading MS update!!
Luckily, my Outlook Express seems to work, but my Outlook 2000 will open, but if I click on a message or do Anything, it FREEZES. HELP!! I rely on calendar functions, other things. HOW could MS allow an update that screws up their own programs? I did restore - to no avail. I lent CD to someone, so can't do "repair." (Trying to get a hold of friend) Please help! I'm in process of job hunt & really need Outlook to function... Thanks, Sherry Did you recently apply SP3 for Office/Outlook 2000 and is Outlook 2000 configured in Internet Mail Only mode? If yes, you...

Out-of-office twin replies

Operating a small passenger service
I am hoping someone has managed to customise outlook in a way that allows you to use the programe to manage bookings on a small passenger service. I.e input a new booking, number of people, location etc. Then email the days bookings to the different drivers. Maybe it could also be set up to know how many seats are avialale to reduce the risk of double booking? Im using Outlook 2003. ...

Outlook XP #32
When starting Outlook, I get the following error message: "Outlook.exe There is no disk in the drive. Please insert a disk into drive\Device\Harddisk 1\DR3. Cancel Try Again. Continue." How do I keep this message from popping up? ...

Running an Excel Macro from an Access Command Button
Hi , Can anyone help me with this, I am trying to run an excel macro from an access command button. I want the macro to Bold the Headings on a excel spreadsheet. The code runs without any errors but the macro doesnt seem to work, I think I have got the line ExcelApp.ExecuteExcel4Macro "RUN(""PERSONAL.XLS!BoldHead"")" wrong The code: Private Sub cmdRunMac_Click() Dim ExcelApp As Excel.Application Dim ExcelBook As Excel.Workbook Set ExcelApp = Excel.Application ExcelApp.Visible = True Set ExcelBook = ExcelApp.Workbooks.Open("C:\Documents and Settings\...

Outlook Data Files #4

Outlook error message #4
Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Error. What's the problem? ...

Outlook 2003 E-mail Preview before receiving
I currently use an E-mail client called GoldMine that allows me to preview e-mail sent to me on the server before actually downloading/receiving it to my computer. I find this extremely beneficial in weeding out the junk/unsolicited and potentially virus-infected e-mail. Is it possible to do this with Microsoft Office Outlook 2003? When selecting send/receive , it appears the only option option is to actually download/receive the message to be able to view it. If you are aware as to how I may be able to preview first without downloading, please provide instructions on how to achi...

How do I lock a chart so it will not update?
That's the question. I have my data in Excel and the chart in Excel but not all the data cells are used. Everytimg I open the chart it wants to update and I want it to stay the same. Any ideas on how to lock the chart? Hi Just a few ideas: You could lock the cells that are shown in the chart. Or you could copy the cells and paste as values (assuming formulas were used that update when other cells change). -- Wigi http://www.wimgielis.be = Excel/VBA, soccer and music "Locking a Chart" wrote: > That's the question. I have my data in Excel and the chart in ...

outlook not responding #8
when i go and open outlook i get a screen that says outlook is unavailable.and then it says don't send or send to microsoft. i keep recieving this message. what is happening What version of Outlook and have you tried Detect and Repair? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, jonna asked: | when i go and open outlook i get a screen that says | outlook is...

Outlook xp Offline folders vs O2k3 Cached Exchange mode
I recently upgraded a group of executives from Outlook XP to Outlook 2003. I used the "upgrade" option. I also installed O2K3 SP1. They all have laptops and use offline folders. Several have had various offline folder issues since the upgrade. Is there something I need to configure in order for them to continue to use their offline folders? or Does Cached Exchange mode replace Offline folders? Are there known issues with the upgrade and offline folders? I'm not sure what to look for. Thanks in advance for your time! techguyasap <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com&g...

Read file info using SMO locks database!
Hi! I'm using SMO from C# to restore a database from a backup file. Since I want to re-use the same datafiles I try to read the datafiles in my destination database and call RelocateFile to use these filenames during the restore. Everyting works fine except when I try to read the current datafilenames (see code below). If I skip this code and just hardcode the paths in relocatefile everything works fine. Database db = svr.Databases[destinationDBName]; foreach (FileGroup group in db.FileGroups) foreach (DataFile file in group.Files) Console.WriteLine...

Outlook calender #4
If I became an appointment an print this the meeting organizer ist missing? why ...

Outlook 2007: is there a way to use it as a Diary
I'd like to keep a daily journal of important notes, etc. In other words , I would like to keep a Diary. Does Outlook 2007 have this capability? TIA Sure - Ctrl+8 to view the journal or you can create a Mail and Post folder type and post to it. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net EMO - a weekly newsletter about Outlook and Exchange: mailto:EMO-NEWSLETTER-SUBSCRIBE-REQUEST@PEACH...

How do I delete an auto reply rule from Outlook
I set up an auto reply when I went on holidays. I don't know how I did it, but I just typed in the message reply and it worked. When I came to delete the rule, it was not there. I did not use a template, but somehow I managed to find something that let me do it. I have tried to replicate the rule, but I still can't. It is a POP account, but other than that I am not very computor savvy so if anyone replies, please make it simple! "grants51" <grants51@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A01FE189-81BD-4857-A66B-4E7C34A4E74E@microsoft.com... &g...