Rename PST file on Outlook 2002 Problem

Thanks Bravestar for your prompt response. But my problem
is not how to call my personnal Foloder but when I rename
them and I launch an auto-archive by
using "file\Archive..." the system doesn't keep my
customized names for those PST folders.
NB: I'm using OL2002/SP3 and OS: Windows 2000 SP4.
Thanks for any help!

could
>send you screenshots.
would
>>like to make for each one a name. But when I customized
>>name for each one and I make an auto archive the
>>customized names disappeared and replaced by Personal
>>folder. So any help will be appreciated thanks in
advance.
>>Rob
>>
>>.
>>
>.

..

0
anonymous (74722)

Oh I get it,
your Archive-Folder is not the same name as the Personal
Folder after doing archiving. Is that right?

0
Bravestar (248)
5/18/2004 8:07:38 AM
No my archive-Folder is not the same name as the Personal
Folder ...

0
anonymous (74722)
5/18/2004 11:11:35 AM
Hello Rob,

i am sorry, but my english is not as well.
okay. When you create a new archiv folder it called
ArchiveFolder. If you want that it will be another name,
than you have to do it by your own.
>>>please r-click on ur personal Folder. Properties, than
>on
>>>the first rider more and after that you could change
>your
>>>name there.
But it is the same as the personal Folder.

0
Bravestar (248)
5/18/2004 12:34:47 PM
Your English is so good but my problem I put a new name
evry thing is OK but when I launch an auto-archive the
name that I had put desappeared and changed with Personal
Folder it's strange!!! thanks for your feedback.

0
anonymous (74722)

File size #11

CRM address book in Outlook

find action on log file

OL 2002 Hanging up When Attaching Docs

Outlook 2002 (office xp developer suite)

Maximum file sizes

Outlook Sales

Using Relative path for XML data file?

How to repair a .dll file in IE8