removing email account

Outlook says to click on the account in account settings and then click
remove, but there's no "remove."
0
Kim3887 (151)

"kim" wrote in message
> Outlook says to click on the account in account settings and then
> click
> remove, but there's no "remove."

Then you did not navigate to the correct dialog.  Provide EXACTLY how
you navigate to whatever window it is where you think there should be
a Remove button.

Different versions of a program exist because there are different
features or changes in those different versions.  "Outlook" doesn't
say WHICH version of Outlook that you use.  Version information is
often critical to understand how to resolve the problem or to
understand the context of your problem.

0
V4521 (722)

Blank Emails #3
Hello, Environment is Exchange 2003 Standard loaded on a Windows 2003 Server Standard Edition. My users are using Outlook 2002(XP) and some of them are using Outlook 2003. Some of them create Rich Text, some Plain Text, some HTML. I have been going through trying all different ones for them. This has never happened until Exchange 2003 (installed roughly 1 1/2 Months ago). Problem only popped up a week ago. The problem is, users are sending and recieving blank emails occasionally. Even the copy that goes into their 'Sent' Items is blank. They all have the latest Service Pa...

Exporting emails from Outlook 2003 #2
I have a folder that contains over 500 threads on technical matters on a subject. I have tried to use Export to Exel but this does not transfere all the information over including not giving all the text in the body of the email. A similar problem is saving an email to a folder outside outlook it doesn't show the date so you may have a huge list of items all titled but not dated in the title Please can anybody help? Hi stevtb why do you want to export the emails. What is the target/reson to export the emails? -- Oliver Vukovics Share Outlook without Exchange (Vista Ready): Publi...

How to Exclude Account from Budget when Option Check Box is Inactive?
I want to exclude the income in my retirement accounts from being included in the budget planning and being shown as income in monthly reports. In the account details, the option is "checked" to include in budget planner but the lined is grayed out and in-active and thus I can't uncheck it. How to uncheck? ...

Email with attachments
I have a user reporting that since installing the Laptop CRM client, email with attachments will just sit in his outbox unable to send. Has anyone else heard of a problem like this. He is the only client that we have running Vista. ...

duplicate emails being sent
I have a couple of computers that are sending duplicate emails only when they are sending to more than one recipient. Any idea why this is happening? Jeff ...

Downloads checking account information into my Money 2006 Savings
I purchased and installed Money 2006 today. I have a problem. Everytime I import from my internet checking. It puts it into my Money savings account. Any way I can redirect the imported information into my checking file?-- Grasshopper In microsoft.public.money, New Money 2006 user wrote: >I purchased and installed Money 2006 today. I have a problem. Everytime I >import from my internet checking. It puts it into my Money savings account. >Any way I can redirect the imported information into my checking file? Is the problem you have the one described in http://support.microsoft....

can not delete emails
i went out of town and returned with 3000+ emails. some i can delete, some i can not. i have tried to repair and fix, i have tried to create a new profile and import/export everything. any ideas? thanks in advance. yes, the cannot move item(s). The initial error i get when trying to delete is: "the message interface has returned an unknown error. if this persists, restart outlook". The only thing i can think of is a damaged profile??? >-----Original Message----- >Do you get an error when trying to move the item to another folder (e.g. >move the item to the deleted ...

Non Inventory Item Posting Account
where to set the default post account (debit) for receiving of non-inventory item, with and without purchase order? I tried to use Posting Accounts>Sales>Non Invenotised Item but it does not seems to pick up. Dear HFLo: You need to set the posting accounts in the Purchasing series for receiving transactions. However, there is no 'Non-Inventory' posting account setting in Purchasing as there is in Sales, so the account you want the non-inventoried item charged to really needs to be selected when you are setting up the Purchase Order. When you enter the item in the PO Line ...

Microsoft Word
I have created a new Microsoft Word Form and would like to insert at the bottom a simple button or link the user can press when the form has been completed which will automatically insert the completed form into an email(as an attachment) ready to be sent. How can I accomplish this? Thanks in advance. -- KPFDCO3 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ KPFDCO3's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/222188.htm View this thread: http://forums.techarena.in/ms-office-support/1338781.htm http://forums.techarena.in ...

Can I retrieve deleted email from the enlarged database
Version: v.X Operating System: Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) Processor: Power PC Email Client: pop My v.X database is 950Mb with very little email. I know this is because of the deleted emails of the past and that rebuilding the database would produce a new database the right size. I would like to know if I can get to the deleted emails. Can I get them back. I have run in to an issue that I need them. <FONT FACE="Calibri, Verdana, Helvetica, Arial"><SPAN STYLE='font-size:12pt'>On 5/11/10 11:41 PM, in article <a href="59bb859f.-1@webcrossing.JaKIaxP2ac0&q...

Old emails not displayed (Multiple PC's using same inbox)
I have 2 machines running XP and Outlook 2000. Both mahcines are setup to using the same Exchange Server email account. When i open outlook in one machine all mail are visable is the inbox, and new mail is received correctly. But if i opne Outlook on the second machine my inbox is empty. Any new mails will appear quickly then disappear. I cannot get the second machine to display old emails. If I leave the first machine off, all new mail will stay in the second machines inbox, but if I open outlook on the second machine all mail disappears and is shown in the first machines inbox. A...

outlook express outgoing email disappears
I use Windows98 SE and Outlook Express6. Sometimes and with different addressees when I send an email it is received by the addressee ok but it is not in my sent items folder so I have no record of it! It does not happen every time -- perhaps about 1 in 6. I'M probably overlooking the obvious. Suggestions welcome. i suggest the outlook express newsgroup -Gary "Sean Dunne" <dunnes@iol.ie> wrote in message news:128d001c3f72d$d457f8f0$a101280a@phx.gbl... > I use Windows98 SE and Outlook Express6. Sometimes and > with different addressees when I send an email it...

Help!! Way to find users sending email to large amount of receipients.
Could some one tell me if there is a way in Exchange 2003 to find out what users are sending email to a large amount of recipients? I'm having some serious performance issues and I'm sure it's some one sending email to a large amount of recipients. Thanks, Will ...

Outlook 2003 Adding several Emails to Block Sender list at One Tim
I just upgraded to Windows 2003 SP 2. In the older version of Outlook, I could highlight several emails and add them to the junk senders list by selecting: Action/Junk Email/Ad to junk senders list With 2003, the option to “Add Sender to blocked senders list” is grayed out and I am not able to select it. What can I do to be able to use this? It is available when I select an individual email. ...

Problems Recieving Emails
I have two accounts one for me and one for the better half. I have them set up on outlook correctly . The problem is I can only down load the wife's email using out look express. I also use Mail Washer to wash the crud out and it does not see the email either although it logs on to the accounts. Cox is my ISP. I have discussed it with them and the answer was to take it up with Microsoft, but that was a waste of time as they have not found any cause for the action. Any ideas of the problem would be kindly accepted. 1. Version of Outlook? 2. Separate mail profiles? 3. Separate Windows L...

Paying Bills
Hello, I have two accounts that go to the same payment service for payment. I can only create one bill for the first account # I do not see how to add a second bill for my second account # Is there a way around this? Thanks Frank Money 2004 Yes. Use different payees like MasterCard {hers} and MasterCard {his}. The braces ant their contents make this work and suppress the contents when, say, printing a check. "Frank" <farocco@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:Oln2RCfQEHA.620@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > I have two accounts that go to the same payment service for paymen...

Comparing two email lists
Hi. I'm trying to find a function or way to compare two lists of email addresses and see the difference between the two. I have an email distribution list from a long time ago and one from recent and need to know which names have been added and which names were dropped. Can anybody help me with this? also feel free to email me at crellwanger@aol.com Thanks so much for your help. I have been struggling with this same type of scenario on and off for a few months. I finally have the ultimate solution for dealing with two lists that have matches and also potentially many difference...

Can't Email to Moved Domain
We had a sister company operating within our WAN. We hosted their mail on our single Exch 2003 server. This company was sold and moved off of our servers. We removed all of their information from our Exchange server. I have deleted all of their mailboxes, AD user accounts, any reference to their domain in the recipient policies, and any entries in our dns system for their domain name. Still, when we try to send messages to these people at their new location we get an NDR that says "The e-mail account does not exist at the organization this message was sent to. Check the e-mail addr...

different budget ID for single account
when calculating the budget for an expense account lets say 111-222-333, is there any way to tell which budget id to use or if both buget id are using for calculating the budget amount. the expense account exists in both budget id. ...

Account maintenance
the budget button is gray out in my account maintenace screen. Any idea how to enable that? ...

Header missing when printing email.
Lately, when I print an email I sent by replying to someone, the To, From, Date, Subject and other lines above the message do not print? Basharat. This is a known issue when printing HTML formatted messages after IE7 has been installed. You can work around it on an individual message by selecting scale to fit, or fiddling with margins, but I don't know of an overall fix except (I assume) upgrading to Outlook 2007. -Peter "Basharat A. Javaid" <bjavaid@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message news:OgO7yA$QHHA.1200@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > Lately, when I print an email ...

How do I get sharp typeface when I email Publisher newsletter?
When I use Email preview or send Publisher newsletter by email, the type on the screen looks as if it's out of ink or it's been printed on a dot matrix. I'm using TT fonts, as suggested. What else can I do to get a clean looking emailed Newsletter? Convert it to a PDF. There are free converters around. www.primopdf.com has been mentioned here. As Matt Beals would say, Friends don't send friends HTML email. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Coral Ann" <Coral Ann@discussions.microsoft.co...

Can't Select Addresses for "Send Email Statements" Function
When I try to select an email address from my Outlook address book on the "send email statements" area on the customer maintenance options window, the email does not display. I get the dialog box to select the email from my address book, but after clicking ok, the address does not display in the appropriate field (I've tried TO:, CC:, and BCC:). I'm using Windows 7 pro 64 bit and Outlook 2007. Any ideas? More info on this. Other users who are running Windows XP and Outlook 2003 can select entries from their address book and have them show up in the appropr...

How to Automatically share Accounts and Leads
We recently upgraded to CRM 3.0 and we'd like to automatically share every Lead and every Account that is created with one or more Teams. The Teams will differ, depending on who owns the Lead or Account. What is the best way to do this? We tried workflow rules, but it doesn't seem like sharing is one of the options when a Lead or an Account is created. Is the only way to do this to use some sort of scripting? Thanks a lot for any suggestions! -Sarah Sarah, The direct answer is yes; the only way to (sans any human intervention) automatically share leads and accounts with the...

Option trades not using "cash" account
I am using the trial version of Money 2006 Premium and am seeing a problem which also occured in Money 2003. When opening or closing an option position in an investment account, the "Transfer to:" field is left blank by default even though a "cash portion" is defined for that account. This is a minor annoyance in that, for each of these transactions, I need to select the appropriate cash account. In some cases, if the "Transfer to:" field is left blank, Money will ask for the cash account name but this does not always happen and the security is bought or...