Removing Delegates

I am having a specific problem, and it is occurring both
in Outlook 2003 and Outlook 2002.  I try to remove a
delegate and when I go back the person reappears.  I go
to Tools -> Options -> Delegates, I choose a name and
click remove and apply.  Does not work.  I am have tried
removing all the permissions and then deleting them.
Does not work.  I have tried removing all the persmission
on each individual folder under the folders properties
and then deleting them.  It does not work.

We do have an active directory where we can set these
things, but the delegate is not listed there.

Any ideas?  I am open to anything.

Hi Rachel,

Not sure if you have had a response as yet but whilst
looking through the newsgroups trying to find answers to
some of my queries I recalled that I also had this issue.
Was a real pain until I found this and tried it.

Check out the following KB Article.

Microsoft Knowledge Base Article - 300456

Remember to wait for replication to finish and also make
sure the delegate is not showing within the
Account/Mailbox details for your user.
Then try to add it afresh within the Outlook profile.

:)

Good luck

0
anonymous (74722)

Removing the numbers on a row?
I have the first 3 rows that I want to remove the numbers to the left s that the 4th row starts at 1. Is their a way I can do this? Thank You -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com No you can't do that, you can hide the first 3 rows or you can remove (tools>options>view) the headers and create your own headers.. -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom (No private emails please, for everyone's benefit keep the discussion in the newsgroup/forum) "TPINFO4 >" <<TPINFO4.18vi0p@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message news:TPINFO4.18vi0p@excelforum-nospam.co...

Removing Exchange 2000 #5
Hi all, I'm trying to remove an install of Exchange 2000 - This was the first Exchange server in our organization. Since then, we've migrated users mailboxes to an Exchange 2003 server, and upgraded AD to 2003 functional level When I try to uninstall the Exchange 2000 server, the message I get back is: "The component 'Microsoft Exchange Messaging and Collaboration Services' cannot be assigned the action' Remove' because: - One or more users currently use a mailbox store on this server. These users must be removed to a mailbox store on a different server or be m...

remove spaces between numbers
I have about 8000 numbers (1 digit numbers) in four columns in MS Word. The numbers have spaces between them but I dont want the spaces. Is there an easy way to remove these spaces without having to do it by hand one by hand? Use the replace function - see http://www.gmayor.com/replace_using_wildcards.htm Won't this produce an 8000 digit number? -- <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<> Graham Mayor - Word MVP My web site www.gmayor.com Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org <&g...

remove underline from 2007 document
I am trying to Remove underlining on a word document. I figured out how to un bold. Please help Ctrl+A to Select All. Then Ctrl+U twice to remove underlining. -- Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft MVP (Word) Words into Type Fairhope, Alabama USA http://word.mvps.org "Milew" <Milew@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5F44D759-1E77-4350-818D-613A049E4BED@microsoft.com... >I am trying to Remove underlining on a word document. I figured out how to >un > bold. Please help > your suppose to click underline then click undue clear button....

how do i get deleted messages to be automatically remove to delet.
I want to know how to get my deleted messages to be automatically removed to my deleted folder. Right now, the messages just stay in my in-box with a line through them. jmf9u <jmf9u@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I want to know how to get my deleted messages to be automatically > removed to my deleted folder. Right now, the messages just stay in > my in-box with a line through them. That's the way IMAP accounts work in Outlook. There's no way to change it. -- Brian Tillman "Brian Tillman" <tillman1952@yahoo.com> wrote in news:uF1z4wYJFHA.27...

xp device not recognized for ext. usb hdd after virus removal
I'm running xp pro sp 3 and was surfing the web using firefox 3.6.6 & my antivirus (avira free) said it found a virus, and I had it remove it. A couple minutes later it found something again and I had it remove the threat. I ran microsoft security essentials and it started to scan my pc but I cancelled the scan and instead decided to reboot into safe mode and run malware bytes antimalware and did a full scan of my c: drive and it found and removed 4 threats. While still in safe mode, XP then detected a USB device as though I had just plugged one in (which I did not) - some...

macro to remove item between parenthesis
I have written a 957 page book. During the creation of the book I placed many phrases between parenthesis to help me remember characters and dates. For example I have hundreds that are similar to the following: (Amy Justice 749 -memo). I would like a macro that will allow me to delete all occurrences of (xxxxx -memo). In other words it will remove anything between parenthesis, including the parenthesis when the end of the phrase is -memo). This would be enormoulsy helpful. Otherwise I have to go through the entire book page by page searching for "-memo) and then highlighti...

Macro to remove last 4 characters from the contents of a cell.
We need to come up with a way to remove the last 4 characters from the contents of a cell. I tried a macro, but wasn't sure how to make it go to the next cell. For example, I select a cell, press end, backspace 4 positions and then hit enter. Works great for 1 cell! Is there a way to get the macro to repeat all the way down the spreadsheet? As always, Thanks for the help! Ken -- akkrug Ken, Select the cells and run this macro: Sub Remove4() Dim myCell As Range For Each myCell In Selection myCell.Value = Left(myCell.Value, Len(myCell.Value) - 4) Next myCell End Sub HTH, Berni...

Removing Money
I tried to remove Money using the Win2000 add/remove programs and it calls for the original install CD. I have no idea where it is, but I would like to regain the 160MB that Money is using. Any idea how to get rid of it without clobbering something else? TIA -- George W. Barrowcliff George.Barrowcliff@flash.net George W. Barrowcliff wrote: > I tried to remove Money using the Win2000 add/remove programs and it > calls for the original install CD. I have no idea where it is, but I > would like to regain the 160MB that Money is using. > > Any idea how to get rid of it with...

How to remove history?
How can I delete the Internet Explorer History folder (e.g., C:\Windows\History). SHGetSpecialFolderPath() will return the path of the Internet History folder but how do you delete the entries? Thanks! See if this old thread from the google archive helps you http://tinyurl.com/fmvy -- Cheers Check Abdoul [ VC++ MVP ] ----------------------------------- "~Mark F." <nospam@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:4FMLa.31391$hV.1946747@twister.austin.rr.com... > How can I delete the Internet Explorer History folder (e.g., > C:\Windows\History). SHGetSpecialFolder...

remove help bar
Prior posts have helped with alot of my questions, but this one stumps me. I have my switchboard maximized, with only those toolbars displayed that are needed. However, I can't figure out how to get rid of the Type a Question for help bar. I'm sure it is something really easy to fix, which is why it escapes me. Thanks, Linda Right click on the Menu bar and select Customize. Now right click on that help control and uncheck it. That's it. Linda wrote: >Prior posts have helped with alot of my questions, but this one stumps me. I >have my switchboard maximized, with...

Removing multiple users from Outlook

How to remove a master category
How do you delete a master category once it's been created and no longer needed for a contact or calendar entry? ...

Toolbar Removal Question!
HI all, I have been running Excel for many years using DDE Links to eSignal fo real time stock prices. It's latest version loaded a Toolbar calle SigTools to Excel to "help" insert the DDE links. It works fine but it now loads the SigTool toolbar on EVERY existin spreadsheet and any new ones I create! Sure I can go to View>Toolbars and uncheck it but it loads on sheets I don't need it on! And it is pain because it ALWAYS creats a new row to the toolbars even though i is plenty small enough to fit in available space... Please, how can I: A. stop it from loading in all...

Removing Array Element Tag
I have a class that has a public property which is a List. For example public class MyObject2{ private List<MyObject> _DisplayObject = new List<MyObject>(); ....... [XmlArrayItemAttribute("IndObject")] public List<MyObject> DisplayObject { get{ return _DisplayObject; }set{ _DisplayObject = value; } } .... } If I add a couple of items and serialize the object I get the following XML segment: .... <MyObject2> <DisplayObject> <IndObject>Content of my object</IndObject> </DisplayObject> </MyObject2> I would rather not di...

Cannot remove Public Folder
Hi, I am trying to remove the last Exchange 5.5 server in my site to finish the conversion to Exchange 2000, but I cannot remove the last server because I cannot remove what looks to be a "ghost" public folder. The folder appears in the 5.5 servers Public Folder resources, but I cannot access the properties of it. I get a message: "The object is no longer available. Press F5 to refresh the display, and then try again Microsoft Exchange Administrator IS No: c1030745" Any ideas?? Chris Mundell wrote: > Hi, I am trying to remove the last Exchange 5.5 server in ...

how can i remove a drop-down menu
Hi to All, can anyone please tell me how to remove a drop-down menu from a cell or column? Thank you, Cheers, RonW. If you're talking about removing a Data Validation list that displays in a cell Try this: Select the offending cell From the Excel Main Menu: <data><validation>...Allow: Any Value...Click [OK] Does that help? Post back if you have more questions. -------------------------- Regards, Ron (XL2003, Win XP) Microsoft MVP (Excel) <Ron.Winkley@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1194484323.283481.125630@k79g2000hse.googlegroups.com... > Hi to All, &...

Is it possible to just completly Delegate Access to a Users Outlook box
Hello I have a number of Outlook profiles which need to be completly deligated, the normal way is to right click on the folder in questions and go to permissons and assign the person and which level of permisson etc. I understand this need so to be done for EVERY folder, some of the users I will be working on have MANY folders and I would like to know. Is there a way to just deligate the intire "inbox" and included all subfolders, Ie: the intire profile/email profile, I have a lot of work and would like to save the three or four hours I will have ahead of me unless I have ...

Remove or Hide Tabs
I want to remove or hide Workplace, Sales & Maketing tabs from the crm Start page. Thanks Irshard You can do this with SiteMap customization, more information at crm's SDK. http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=9c178b68-3a06-4898-bc83-bd14b74308c5&DisplayLang=en -- Marco Amoedo Plain Concepts http://geeks.ms/blogs/marco/ "Irshard" wrote: > I want to remove or hide Workplace, Sales & Maketing tabs from the crm Start > page. > > Thanks > Irshard Marco can you please explain how this can be done with the SiteMap customizat...

Remove blank entries from a list box either using VBA or basic formula #2
Can anyone help with this? Celtic_Avenger Wrote: > Hi. > > I've got a spead sheet that asks the user to enter details of worker > onto one sheet. > > ie. Surname.............First Name............Age.........etc.etc. > > This data is then used in a few pivot table reports. > > One pivot table simply lists the workers full names for entry int > another sheer. > > The cells asking for the name are have a validation setting to > listbox. > > The only problem I have is that the list box range is predetermined > but the list may be fro...

Delegates for SBS2003 Exchange

WLM beta2
I recently sent an email that had 20MB of photos attached. I would like to keep the email but delete the attachments. I can do this in Outlook 2007 but cannot see how to do it in WLM beta2 regards I would also like to be able to save/remove or remove attachments but keep the email. Other email clients have this feature but not WLM. "nobody" wrote: > I recently sent an email that had 20MB of photos attached. I would like > to keep the email but delete the attachments. I can do this in Outlook 2007 > but cannot see how to do it in WLM beta2 &g...

Remove certain group record from report
Hi all, In MS ACCESS report, how can I remove data in report which has sub- total is less than certain amount? Certain amount is not a parameter value but a hard-coded value. For instance... I have a sales report for each state which has two column - state and amount. I make a group by state first and add a sub-total of amount for each group. Now, I want to drop records for state which has sub-total is less than $1000. In addition, I want to do it without using query. In other words, it will be the best if I can do it using expression or VBA. Since I am not familiar with Access...

Removing Page or Section Break
I am editing a document and when I turn on characters, I have run across these "Chinese Star" characters that seem to act like page breaks. According to other articles listed in newsgroups, there are no page breaks. How do I get rid of this character? ...

users cant logon to e2k7 after removing e2k3
Hello all I have finally been able to move all of users to e2k7 (small network) and remove the e2k3 server completely. Everyone, but me use Outlook 2003 (I use Outlook 2007). No one but me can get their Outlooks to login to Exchange. They keep getting "The action could not be completed. The name could not be matched to a name in the address list" Strange thing is that, they can all login to OWA just fine. I have noticed that in OWA, if youclick on "To" when sending a new message that the Global Address List is empty. In my Outlook 2007, this is not the case. I see...