Removing attachments from multiple emails

Hi:

I searched to get all emails with attachments that are from last year
or older. Now I want to select them all and remove the attachments from
all of them, but keep the messages. I can do this one email at a time
by opening it up, right clicking and choosing "remove", but
how do I do this for several emails at once? Is there something in
Outlook that will allow me to do this or is there a third party tool?

Thanks,
Kayda

0
tabladude (2)

There are many third-party tools to add this functionality to Outlook. =
See http://www.slipstick.com/addins/housekeeping.htm=20

--=20
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP
Author of
     Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for=20

"kayda" <tabladude@gmail.com> wrote in message =
> Hi:
>=20
> I searched to get all emails with attachments that are from last year
> or older. Now I want to select them all and remove the attachments =
from
> all of them, but keep the messages. I can do this one email at a time
> by opening it up, right clicking and choosing "remove", but
> how do I do this for several emails at once? Is there something in
> Outlook that will allow me to do this or is there a third party tool?
>=20
> Thanks,
> Kayda

0
suemvp (4038)

How to remove a master category
How do you delete a master category once it's been created and no longer needed for a contact or calendar entry? ...

Problems with creating a newsletter

multiple flyers per page?

Removing multiple users from Outlook

Attachments in Outlook 98
Hi there, my Organisation are using Exchange 5.5 SP4 and the client is Outlook 98. A mail is sent from an external source into our Organisation to 10 people. The mail has an XLS attached. For some reason 9 of the recipients get the attachment but the last one has no attachment and no reference to it in the mail she receives. I've checked all the Outlook settings I can think of, but am puzzled as to why this happens - checking the imc data from our Exchange I see that the correct RFC headers are present and that the user has the same reference as all the others in the header. Anyone any ide...

Multiple stacked bar charts

Multiple Simultaneous Outlook Sessions

Single click selects multiple cells

Sending Email #6

printing multiple copies of Sigel GmbH

attachment previewers not installed?

CRM Email Displays Size=2>

Email cannot be resolved...

Recurring email #2

Manual removal of SFO 1.2?
Is there a known process for manually uninstalling this thing? I won't bore you with the mundane details, suffice to say, I cannot log in as the installing user and uninstall this thing. Please tell me there is a documented manual removal process. -- ..NET Nobody / C# Proponent I know it sucks but if you cannot log in as the installing user - its borked - if you deleted the profile for the installing user re create it - its a permissions thing/bug if you deleted the user from AD - recrete it - it is faster than re installing XP from scratch - "Chris S" <ChrisS@di...